He Saved Me 1&2//Lucas Coly s...

By Hot_topic_jada

"Oh my gosh! Watch where y'all going!"I yelled picking up my textbooks that dropped. It was like rush hour in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Veintinueve
Treinta
Go follow!!
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cautro
Trienta y cinco
Treinta y seis
Epilogue

Veintiocho

4K 148 21
By Hot_topic_jada

"So since we back home, I wanna talk about what Dillyn mentioned"Lucas said as we walked inside my house.

"What's to talk about Lucas? It isn't that serious"

"But I told you I don't want you modeling"

"Why does it matter? We're not together"I rolled my eyes.

"But we are by law"

"Why does it fucking matter Lucas? All I do is model and you have a problem"I said getting mad.

"I told you once and I'm gonna tell you again. I don't want you showing off your body"

"You act like I'm taking nude shots. It isn't that serious. Why can't you support me? I supported you with your music career not knowing if you would make it big or not"I said.

"I don't care Aurion. Quit"

"And I don't care what you say. I'm not quitting. Do you know how long I wanted to do this but I didn't because of you?"I yelled.

"Aurion please. You don't need the job. I have a career and I can pay for everything"He said making me push him.

"That's all you want me to be. A stay a home wife while you go out and work. You want me to depend on you. I don't want to do that and I won't. I did for too long and I actually feel great that I'm working"I said about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Aurio-

"Let me the fuck go Lucas. You seem to disappoint me more and more"I said snatching from his hold and walking away.

❤️Dillyn Troy❤️

"Baby"I called.

"Yea"She mumbled tiredly.

"Dilly! Dilly!"Christina yelled jumping up and down in the backseat making Jr and Micah both cry.

Micah Troy and Monae were finally out the house after a week. My baby boy fought and he won. He can finally breathe on his own.

"Christina please stop being loud. Your baby brothers are trying to sleep"Monae groaned. She was still in pain after her C-section.

"I'm sorry nae"Christina frowned.

"Baby doll. What did you want?"

"I want Mickey D's"

"We'll get it after our destination but didn't you just eat"I chuckled.

"She's becoming a big girl dilly"Monae chuckled lightly.

"Yea dilly"She smiled.

"Put Micah and Jr's pacify in their mouth"I said and she nodded putting it in their mouth making them both stop cry. She's so smart to be two, I swear.

"Babe"Monae called.

"Wassup"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"I smirked happily.

We finally made it to our destination an hour later.

"Who's house is this?"Monae asked.

"This is our house"

"Are you seri dilly? We stay here"Christina said getting excited.

"Christina. Tone it down"Monae said.

"Sorry nae"

"It's fine. But you like so foreal. This our house"Monae said.

"Yea. I'm serious babe"

"Well help me out so I can see the house"She said excitedly.

I got out the car and opened Monae's door helping her out as she groaned in pain.

"You got it"

"Yes. Just get the babies"She said starting to walk towards the house.

"Go follow nae"I said opening the door for nae as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Ok dilly"She said getting out the car and running towards Monae. I picked up Micah
and Jr's car seat walking towards the house.

"Hurry up babe. My legs are starting to hurt"Monae complained as I unlocked the door.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful"She gasped as we walked inside.

"Dilly! I wanna see my room"

"Hold on baby doll. How about we take Jr and Micah to their room so they can sleep"I suggested and she nodded.

"They better not be ugly"Monae said as we walked up the stairs.

We went through a door that Micah's name painted in grey and white.

"I like Micah's room. It's cute"

"I really loved the design they did on the wall"I said taking him out his car seat and placing him in his crib.

"Can we urry and take Jr to his room?"Christina said pulling on arm.

"Sure baby doll"I chuckled walking out the room and going into the room across from Micah's that had Dillyn Jr painted in blue and black.

"I like this too. Especially was placed on the roof part. You really out did yourself Dillyn"Monae said.

"Now can we see my room"Christina said as I put Jr in his crib.

"Patience Christina"Monae said as we walked out Jr's room and walked down the hall going into a door that had Christina's name painted in pink and grey.

"Oh my god. I love it daddy"She cheesed jumping up and down.

"Did you just call me daddy?"I asked as my eyes widen.

"I sowwy. I didn't mean to dilly"She frowned.

"Don't say your sorry. I'm glad you called me that"I said bending down to her level.

I never actually had someone call me daddy and to have my adopted daughter call me that made me so happy inside.

"Ok then. Thankyou daddy. I love my room"She said smiling brightly.

"So how does our room look?"Monae asked.

"Your about to see. Are you gonna be fine in here?"I asked baby doll.

"Yes daddy. I have my iPad"She said holding it up.

"Ok. See you in a lil minute"I said kissing her forehead. I grabbed Monae's hand and led her to our room.

"No names"She said looking at the blank white door.

"Didn't need to"I said opening the door.

"Oh my gosh! It's so big and beautiful. Like really big"She said looking at it with wide eyes.

"I know it has plain colors. You can redecorate if you want. It's alright if you don-"

"Dillyn shut up. I love it"She said kissing me.

"So you like the house"

"No. I love it"

-------------------
This is unedited and everyone has their own house all happy and settled😊accept one couple😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 62 22
"Madison?" I say through my tears. I touch her face. Even though we weren't together, I still loved her. I was planning to ask her out, but I guess t...
18.7K 500 26
I looked up from his hand to his face and let me tell you he was pretty good looking. I mean he looked like every other boy except he had stubble and...
409 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
5.9K 348 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...