He Saved Me 1&2//Lucas Coly s...

By Hot_topic_jada

"Oh my gosh! Watch where y'all going!"I yelled picking up my textbooks that dropped. It was like rush hour in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Go follow!!
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cautro
Trienta y cinco
Treinta y seis
Epilogue

Veintisiete

4.2K 138 5
By Hot_topic_jada

6 months later..........

"I'm so proud of you Aurion"

"I'm happy you came down here to celebrate this with me"I said as I sipped on my wine.

It's been six months and Lucas is still stuck in rehab. After the incident, they made him stay longer. He couldn't even get visits or phone calls so me and Nani haven't seen or heard his voice since.

"So when is the party?"Jayda asked.

"It's in two days. I can't believe I'm on vogue"I smiled proudly. Leonard really took me far in the industry in just six months.

"I believed in you auri. Quincy is proud of you too"

"Tell him thankyou for the wine"

"I will but I heard Nani's birthday is coming up. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. She's turning one and I don't want to do something big because she won't even remember. Probably like a small get together"I said and she nodded.

"Just know I'll be there. I'm glad I'm Nani's god mother"She said.

Me and Monae haven't spoke since she showed up with dillyn on my doorstep. I would see her around and I knew she seen me but she wouldn't approach me.

"Are you Monae still not talking?"

"Sadly no. I miss my bestfriend but she's in the wrong and needs to apologize"

"Maybe you should make the first move if she won't"She said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not saying shit to her Jayda"I said pouring some more wine in my glass.

"Whatever floats ya boat Aurion"She shrugged her shoulders.

My phone started to ring and I answered it seeing it was Dillyn. I wasn't mad at him.

"Aurion"He said out of breath.

"What's wrong Dillyn?"I asked getting worried.

"Monae. Hurting. At hospital"He sputtered out.

"She's at the hospital. What happened?"

"It's the baby Aurion! I can't bare losing this one"He cried.

"What hospital?"

"Atlanta memorial. Hurry up"

"I'm on my way"I said hanging up.

"What happened?"Jayda asked as I stood up.

"Monae's in the hospital. I have to go see her"

"Do you want me to watch Nani for you?"She asked.

"Please. I'll be back later"I said picking up my phone and purse hurrying out the house. I got in my car and drove to Atlanta memorial.

It's like god anit want me to get there because lights kept stopping me but I finally made it. I got out my car and quickly walked inside the hospital.

I looked over to see Dillyn about to step in the elevator.

"Dillyn!"I yelled running towards him. He turned around and his eyes widened. He stepped out and walked towards me. He had dried up tears on his face.

"Is she ok?"I asked.

"She's going into labor"

"Isn't it to early? She's only like seven or eight months"

"She's eight months so I guess it's alright. I just don't want her to lose the baby"He said wiping his face.

"She's gonna be alright dillyn"I said hugging him.

"Well let's go see her"He said. We walked inside the elevator and rode up to floor 12. We made it to that floor and they were rushing Monae out.

"What's going on?"Dillyn yelled going over to them.

"We have to rush her to emergency surgery. She's gonna have a C-section. But Ms.Peterson isn't doing to well"The doctor said making me rush over to them.

Monae was laid out on the bed sweating badly and breathing heavily

"If it comes down to choosing between me and the b-baby, choose the baby"She said grabbing Dillyn's arm.

"Your not gonna die Monae"He said as tears fell down his face.

"I feel like I am"

"Don't say that Monae"I said.

"Auri. I'm sorry for everything I said"

"Don't worry about it. It's ok"I said rubbing her leg.

"We need to go now!"The doctor yelled making the nurses push her into the elevator.

"I don't want her to die"Dillyn cried.

"She's not Dillyn. Just have faith"I said letting him cry on my shoulder.

:::

"Mr.Troy"The doctor called making me shake Dillyn awake.

"Are they ok?"He asked.

"I'm sorry Mr.Troy but we can only choose one. It's your fiancé or the baby"The doctor said making Dillyn cry.

"Please make a decision sir. We don't have much time"

"I choose Monae"He said making me widen my eyes.

"Are you sure sir?"

"I'm very sure now go save her"He said and the doctor nodded walking off.

"She said to choose the baby if it came down to it"

"I don't care. She's the love of my life. We could always make other babies. I'm not losing her"He said putting his head in his arms.

:::

I walked in the house exhausted as ever. I was still worried but needed to be home to see Nani.

"Where's Nani?"I asked noticing Jayda was on the couch watching tv.

"She's asleep upstairs. How is Monae?"

"I honestly don't know. She's in surgery. I'm going back there tonight after I take a shower and get Nani situated"I said and she nodded.

"Well I'll go to my hotel since Quincy's been calling me all day"She rolled her eyes.

"Tell him to stop by sometime"

"I will. He just had some business to tend to today but bye auri"She said hugging me.

"Ok bye. Be safe"I said as she walked out. I walked into my room and took off my shoes ready to take a shower and go to sleep.

I heard a knock making me groan. Jayda must've left something. I walked back downstairs and to the door. I looked through the peephole making me gasp and quickly open the door.

"Lulu"

"Aurion"

---------------------
I'm currently listening to Shawn Mendes and I love his album Illuminate 🎶 If you don't like him you can keep your comment to yourself and choke on a chicken bone and die🙃

But I still love zayn❤️

But go check out Shawn Mendes album😁

And I'm going to his concert which is also awesome😊😊😊😊😊😊

"Oh my god! I missed you so much"I said hugging him as tears fell down my face wetting his shirt.

"I missed you to baby"He said hugging me back.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?"I said looking up at him but not letting him go.

"I wanted to surprise you but also they wouldn't let me make phone calls"

"Are you on? Are you better? How are you feeling? Do you need to lay down? Do they have you on medication? Do you have to go back? Do y-"I asked quickly but he cut me off.

"Baby I'm fine. Don't worry about me. They don't have me on any medication. Just some if I feel tempted to get some drugs. And I don't have to go back because I was there long enough"He explained.

"You have to tell me everything that happened"

"Well how about we start with you letting me in ,us eating in the kitchen and talking"He said holding up a bag of McDonald's.

My favorite🍟

"Ok"I said reluctantly letting him go. He grabbed his suitcase and we walked inside heading to the kitchen. We sat down at the bar table and started to dig in.

"It's been so long since I had some good food"

"I'll make you your favorite tomorrow then"I said making him smile.

"Well I start by telling you what happened when I went in. They made me change so that's why I always wore all white or grey. They detoxed me so all the drugs within my body were removed"He explained and I nodded.

"Then the worst thing happened to me making me wish I wasn't a drug addict. I was having withdrawals. My body was so accustomed to the drugs that it made me have those"

"What were the symptoms of your withdraw?"I asked.

"I didn't have much of a appetite but of course they made me eat. I wasn't able to sleep and I was always sweating and having nausea. I would tremble and shake at times and have headaches"

"It sounds like you went though a lot"

"Yes I did but the reason I had to stay longer wasn't because of what happened that day"

"Then what happened?"

"The next day, I had got a new roommate and he had snuck in some drugs. I didn't want any but he kept tempting me Aurion, I swear on everything. He would sniff the cocaine right in front of me. What made me join him is when he threw it in my face and I had no choice. It was so hard trying to resist"He explained making sign.

"So I guess they found out and made you stay longer and you had to start your process all over"I said and he nodded.

"But I was put by myself which made it a lot better"

"Well I'm glad your a lot better Lucas"

"What happened to Lulu? We're already back to Lucas"He frowned.

"Don't start Lucas. Please don't, I had a lot going on today"

"What happened?"

"Monae is in the hospital. Dillyn had to choose between the baby and Monae and to live"

"Who did he choose?"He asked.

"He chose Monae. But she told him if it came down to that, she wanted him to choose the baby"I explained.

"She's gonna be mad"He said and I nodded.

"I have to go back down there that's why I came here to take a shower and get a lil nap in"

"Well while your doing that, I'll go see Nani. She's here right"

"She's in her room asleep. I don't know if she woke up yet"I said standing up.

"Ok"He nodded and walked up the stairs. I walked upstairs and went in my room looking for clothes.

:::

"Lucas your back"Dillyn said as we walked in. Monae was asleep.

"Yea man. How she's doing?"Lucas said dapping him up.

"She good. Just need a lil sleep to let the medication wear off"

"So is the baby......."I said deciding not to finish my sentence.

"They were able to save the baby. He's in the incubator. We can't see him yet because he's having some trouble breathing on his own. They think his lungs aren't supporting him but I'm just happy my lil man here"He smiled sadly.

"Well I'm happy for you"

"Yea man. Congrats on the lil man. And I wanted to apologize for what happened in the past. I wasn't in my right state of mind"Lucas said.

"Man we cool. I anit never giving up on this friendship. We brothers"Dillyn said trying to dap him up but Lucas pulled him into a hug.

"Now I anit with that gay shit"Dillyn said pulling away.

"Man whatever"Lucas chuckled.

"I heard you on vogue magazine though auri. How that going? I'm definitely coming to the party"Dillyn said to me.

"What are you talking about?"Lucas asked confused.

"You don't know that Aurion models"Dillyn said making Lucas look over at me.

"You model?"

---------------------
I feel like y'all thought the chapter was over but it wasn't😂

I'm not 9 though😭

I'm surprised on how some of y'all actually thought I was 9😂Wtf🤣

How y'all feel about...........

Aurion?

Lucas?

Lucas and Aurion?

Monae?

Dillyn?

Dillyn and Monae?

This is unedited because I type officially 1942 words so I didn't feel like fixing my errors😊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 16 37
I never thought I'll say this but I'm beginning to fall in love with the most badass guy in school. "You pricked on my ego Carly,you were the first g...
401 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
103K 3.6K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
102K 2.7K 39
*Check TW* [Rewriting] "I told the stars about you" Persephone Drakos, a girl nobody notices who has learned to love loneliness, seemingly fine by a...