My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 39: He's on the Move
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail

1.4K 135 13
By WhiteSwordsman01

CHAPTER 44:
HOW TO GET YOURSELF IN A JAIL

Nikolas has been too exhausted to think rationally, and truth to be told, he wasn't really willing to. The only thing that was on his mind every singe passing moment was to get some sleep, even if he had to destroy the entire world to get some.

Now, whether or not he could actually do it was questionable on its own, yet destroying the world would only bring him more sleepless nights than it could actually be rid of them, so he wasn't inclined to doing something on that large scale.

Murdering someone, however, way much easier.

"I can't believe that I've practical wasted an entire day on trivial matters I didn't even need to tend to," he sighed to himself as he was passing by the lake filled with ducks.

There were a lot of people over there, families having picnics or someone simply passing by, or walking dog. It's laughable that not more than five minutes away from that place was lair to Russian mafia that somehow joined forces with Numbers. Was it really wise to leave Vincent there? There was probably a chance that the numbers still haven't recognized him (by some miracle) so he was on good terms with Nikolai. Judging from recent activities and knowing Snake, numbers were probably planning to strike at Raiders.
And Nikolai surely wasn't there to just observe, og they got him as their ally.

He sighed before hitting a rock with his right feet, his hands in pockets to shelter them from coldness lurking around. Was it so close to winter already?

If he came home, they'll bother him about not having Vincent by his side. If he returned for Vincent, he'd have to deal with him for a while, maybe even see him in worse condition and then deal with that Nikolai guy. Overall, his life was shit.

In any case, with Vincent at home, hell party the entire week and not let Nikolas get a wink of sleep with his demands and all, so the best way was to not go home.

Where then? His apartment has been destroyed. He didn't bring any money with him (he thought he'll be fighting mafia, remember) and he didn't even bring his car to drive away and sleep in it.

Sure, he could probably find some bench around, but high were chances that he'll get stabbed by some enemy or something, so that wasn't the most favourable option either.

Getting laid in his current state and spending night was out of question, as well. Not only did he not have strength for those activities, but he didn't even have a soul to search for one. He was completely drained.

With those cards on table, he chose not to go to anyone he's acquaintances with. One reason was because he didn't want to show his weakness, the other is that he didn't want to use his position to make them comply. Daniel and Edward were out of question.

He'd never get a wink of sleep with their rabbit-like stamina (from the amount of times he was actually able to reach them, it was clear that they weren't taking it slow).

So...

And then, he saw a police officer. He didn't look imposing nor anything, in fact, the man was simply mediocre. He didn't stand out much, even with his police suit, yet Nikolas in his drained state looking for every single solution he could think of managed to spot him.

He was of average-height and certainly didn't look like someone who would be prepared for a sneak attack, much less restrain someone and fight.

A slow grin began to spread on Nikolas' face as he thanked heaven for the most ultimate opportunity he could ever get. With such a pleased smile on his face, he slowly headed towards the police officer with no signs of violence.

Edgar was, well, just your average guy - you could say. He joined the police force because everyone on his family has been a member of law, despite never really being interested in it. Yet, what Edgar lacked the most was a steady, solid backbone. Thus, he couldn't say what his wishes really were.

And so he's been stuck doing work he doesn't like for five years now and the only thing he was grateful for was because his superiors never sent him on dangerous missions. Just your average patrol or traffic business.

That's why, as he walked on the path near the lake he's walked on over thousand times now, he didn't really have any reason to be on alert. What would anyone want to do with a skinny guy like himself anyway?

Just then, he saw a blonde guy walking towards him with a smile on his face, nothing unusual. Some people would come like that in front of him and wish him a good day, so his level of perception didn't know how differently to respond but to return the smile and lower his defenses.

To zero.

0

Nada.

Nothing.

He was safe.

With a smile on his face, just as the guy was some two meters in front of him, he opened his mouth to with him a good afternoon, yet the seemingly defenseless and polite guy apparently had some other ideas.

"I'd be nice about it, but this is going to hurt you more than it will me," Nikolas said, still having that freakingly innocent smile that by no means had anything to do with his real intentions, before punching the poor guy out of nowhere.

Surely, that was the fastest way for someone to end in jail, was it not? Not even having go bother about the consequences, Nikolas crouched down before placing his hands in front of him as the poor guy only stared at him in wonder, not being able to comprehend what was going around.

"Please arrest me and give me a ceil, one just for myself, if possible," because where else could you find a free bed to spend the night if not in jail?

"Sir," still in shock from what just happened, Edgar held his now-bruised cheek, while taking out handcuffs with another. He couldn't get a grasp or reality as he just got hit by someone and now is, for the first time, arresting someone after five years of service.

           "So, you're saying that this guy just punched you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Out of nowhere?"

"Yes, sir."

"For no apparent reason?"

"Yes."

"And then surrendered to you, willingly?"

"That's right, sir!"

"And now is sleeping like a baby in a prison bed, without even bothering to go out, use a free call go get someone help him, not even bothering to get himself a ticket for the way out?"

"It's just like you said, sir."

"What the fuck is going on in my station?!"

To sum it all up, after Nikolas perfectly executed his plan to get a place to rest and sleep without necessarily being interrupted, he was brought to the police station. Refusing anything that could possibly get him out of there, he even walked towards a cell with enthusiasm before policemen had no other choice but to let him in. He did use violence against an officer of law.

On the other side, everyone in the police station was celebrating that Edgar, a scaredy-cat that never dared to even watch a fight, actually managed to arrest someone, thus rising morale of others. If he did it, despite the dangers, anyone could.

Or something like that.

Then, the head of that station came to see what was all that commotion about as Edgar slowly explained everything to him. Not to mention that Nikolas had no identification documents on himself, they pretty much guessed that he was an emigrant running away from his country or some dangerous people..
Yet, who the fuck walks in a Jail with enthusiasm on theit face?

"This guy is suspicious, we have to investigate him throughly. Wake him up!" he said as he turned towards Nikolas who was like dead, away from reality and responsibility.

"About that sir, he asked that we let him sleep for tonight and he'll answer all of our questions. He said that even if we wake him up, he won't utter s single word unless he gets his sleep," Edgar silently whispered, fearing his superior's wrath, but to his surprise - he only raised his eyebrow in amazement.

Someone was actually daring enough to punch a police officer out of nowhere, bring himself to the jail and fall asleep before demanding to be left alone to sleep?

With his curiousity rising, the chef - Levi, pondered on where had he seen that face before.

"Whatever, let him be. My wife is already waiting for me for our anniversary and I'm too tired to deal with this shit," saying that, Levi proceeded to leave the place to the easygoing group he was taking care of.

They were the worst police station anywhere, what will more tardiness bring them?

Unbeknown to the little group getting more and more curious about their new friend for a day, Vincent rose the entire London on its legs looking for a certain son of his he didn't know whereabouts of.

At least Nikolas got his long-awaited sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 34K 69
!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or quote or whatever you want to call it, a...
225K 13.4K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
438K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
507K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...