๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ

By PARISTEEN

[Book 3] Three months later. It's time to tackle a new city, new college, new people, and best of all new rom... More

You With Himโ„ข
Copyright
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Finale
Behind The Scenes
3 months later...
๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š

Chapter 7

4.7K 214 98
By PARISTEEN

•Los Angeles | August 28th, 2022 | 5:20pm•

"ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking. our flight has successfully landed at Los Angeles International Airport. The crew members and I would like to thank you for flying with Delta. I ask that you to please stay seated until the front of the plane is clear before you get up to exit"

After a six hour flight I was so ready to get off this plane. Luckily they had movies and such to keep me entertained, otherwise I would've had to go to sleep because there's no way I was paying for wifi.

People were getting off the plane so slowly so I stayed seated and continued to watch my movie until it was finally my rows turn. I grabbed my carry on luggage and made my way off the plane. Luckily I didn't bring any suitcases so I wouldn't have to wait on the long line for baggage claim.

Kenny was supposed to be picking me up so hopefully he's already here. I'm hype to see him, it's been a long time. In a way he's the only ex I still talk to. I mean we were never official but you know what I'm getting at.

I looked around to see if I could spot him and finally saw a sign with my name on it. I looked up and it was him all dressed up in a shirt and tie with some glasses on.

A huge smile appeared on my face as I walked towards him. I could tell he was equally excited to see me.

"Mac!" He cheered once we reached each other

I pulled him in for a huge bro hug upon greeting him.

"so we wear non-prescription glasses now, good to know" I teased

"leave me be" He said

"why you all dressed up, you missed me so much that you had to dress fancy for me?" I asked as we walked out of the airport to his car.

"ha you wish! I got a benefit I have to attend later tonight. I didn't know if I'd have time to pick you up then get dressed so I did it before."

"benefit for what?"

"it's a sports benefit, coach is making us all attend" He explained

"look at you, Mr NFL player" I chuckled as I got in the passengers seat

"well I wouldn't have made it without all these amazing people around me who supported me and stayed by my side even when I wasn't at my greatest"

"Amen!" I said "wait so what's going on with your son now?"

"he good, I finally got him away from that witch. he living with my mom right now"

"good good" I nodded

We continued to catch up with each other as we drove back to the house. I haven't been to that place in a long time and it's funny because it was built for Kenny, August and I to live there. I wonder what's going on with Nyah's house. August moved Wyatt in with him so he could be able to take care of him which meant that no one was living there.

"home sweet home" Kenny said as he pulled up to the house

"finally, it feels like I've been traveling all day" I said while getting out of the car

I went to the back to grab my bag then followed behind Kenny as he walked towards the house. I don't know why I had a tingly feeling to see August and Wyatt. For some reason I was nervous.

When he opened the door the smell of some delicious food hit my nose. Definitely had to be Wyatt because like Nyah, August can't cook for shit.

"honey, I'm home" I joked

I walked over to the kitchen and there they were. My boys.

"Mac you're back" August said coming up to hug me

"yeah nigga, what's up Wyatt" I said walking over to hug him

He was still in crutches and there were scars all over his face but for the most part he looked like he was healing.

"I missed you bro" He said hugging me tightly

I know it's been difficult on him, especially having to be with August's annoying ass all the time.

"where my daughter?" August asked looking all around

"I didn't bring her. She has school, I don't want her missing out on her education. Plus if Nyah's not awake then there's no point of bringing her. She'll just keep asking why mommy is sleeping all the time and I don't have the answers to her questions" I explained

They all nodded.

"anyways what's this amazing smell?" I asked walking up to the stove

"oh I'm just making some pasta" Wyatt answered

"smells good. I'm going to go get settled in I guess" I said as I walked out of the kitchen

As I was making my way upstairs I could've sworn I heard August's loud mouth whisper "so who's gonna tell him". I must've been bugging so I just left it alone and went to my room.

It looked exactly how I left it, messy. I'm usually neat but the night I decided to move to New York was the same night Markus and I broke up and so I was mad while I was packing. It seems like every time Markus and I break up I move, or run away if that's what you want to call it. I just dropped my bag in the corner and pulled out my phone to facetime Vontez.

Hopefully he's not at work so I can be able to speak with Storm. Yeah I left her with him instead of Amber. She offered but after that night I didn't want to leave my daughter with her. Yeah I apologized to her afterwards but not for what I said but how I said it.

"ayo what's up?" Vontez said once he finally picked up

I could tell that he was in bed because he was shirtless and there was a pillow under his head, my pillow.

"why are you at my place, you were supposed to take Storm over by you"

"change of plans, I decided she'd be more comfortable here. so here we are" He said with a cheesy smile

"where is she, I want to say hi" I said

"hold on" He said before getting up

I waited while he went to go give her the phone. Seeing her face through the screen made my whole day brighten up.

"daddy!" She screamed

"Stormy!" I mimicked her "you okay, is Uncle E taking care of you?"

"yes daddy, I love Uncle E" She said excitedly

"aww okay good, behave. I love you, now give the phone back to Uncle E"

"I love you too daddy" She said then gave him the phone

"she has to be in bed by eight thirty, no later. She has school tomorrow I don't want her not wanting to get out of bed. Also feed her something healthy, her cholesterol is already too high for her age"

"yes daddy" Vontez said

"shut up. also watch her please, don't just leave her in the living room and you stay in my bedroom all day. oh and she's allergic to peanuts, but you already know that so" I said

"okay daddy"

"fuck you" I chuckled

He began to say something but I was getting another facetime call so I wasn't really paying attention. It was from Deivys.

"V I'm gonna have to call you back aight" I said before hanging up the call and picking up Deivys'

I was planning to call him but I never got a chance. That night we went to macbar was one of the greatest nights I've had in a really long time. I wasn't thinking about anything else other than being with him.

"Hey Dee, I was just about to call you" I said while laying back in bed

"I was gonna call yesterday but I thought it was maybe too soon. I just wanted to thank you for going out with me the other night" He said with a smile showing off his braces

"nah nah, thank you. that restaurant was amazing. I ended up eating Storm's food when I got home" I admitted

"Storm?" He asked

"oh that's my daughters name"

"nice. so when's our second date?" He asked

"second date? who said we ever went on a first date?"

"boy stop tryna play me. you was feeling that date as much as I was"

"aight when I come back to New York I'll consider a second date" I told him

"where you at?" He asked

"in LA. I'm here for a little while handling some family business"

"cool, bring me a souvenir" He said

"nigga it's still the United States, a souvenir of what exactly? an I love LA shirt that you can just buy in the city"

"anything, I don't care. just make a nigga feel special"

We continued to stay on the phone talking about random things like events of our past, likes and dislikes, things like that. We were on the phone for what seemed like hours until I eventually fell asleep.

•Y•O•U•🍇•W•I•T•H•💸•H•I•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 787 12
This is the third book in the Best Friends Series. Life in their small town is steadily turning sour. Two families decide it's time for a change...
386K 24.3K 44
{Completed} *WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST* *Wattpad Featured Story - Oct 2017* You shouldn't date before you've found your mate. It's what all the teenagers...
7.5M 216K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
219K 12.4K 60
-COMPLETED- [StarCrossed - The Next Generation| [Book Two of StarCrossed] Follows the lives of Qani and the rest of the James and Martinez clan, as...