The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me

9K 263 22
By xCuriousWriterx

Hi my curious readers!

I know it's been forever since I have updated and I'm really sorry about that. End of junior year was tough and now I'm doing lots of college things throughout the summer and I've just been packed :(

I will try to update wayyyyy faster now that I have a little free time for a few weeks but I just want to thank you guys for al your love, votes and comments on my books 💞

-C.W.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Roselyn

The sound of the thunder jolted me awake. I found myself in Logan's bed again, for the 8th night in a row. We haven't done anything he just wanted me to sleep in his room for my safety.

The water drops poured onto the window and a flashing light shined. I reached over to feel nothing on Logan's side, the lightning flashed again giving me a perfect view of the empty bed.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door. My body had seemed to heal itself from my scars and bruises but it was taking longer than it should.

I walked along the hallway searching for anyone but no one was here. I had always seen a few guards here and there in the pack house.

The thunder boomed again and I shivered pulling my jacket tighter. I walked along the stairs and paused when I heard a creak.

"Hello?" I called out.

It was pitch dark the flashes of lighting and the thunder made this feel like one of those scary movies. I reached the of the stairs hugging myself.

Out of no where I felt a hand jerk me back and I screamed. I was pulled into a chest as lighting flashed and it was Logan.

I sighed in relief. "Sorry." I said. He didn't say anything, instead he continued to pull me down the hall. We reached a room at the end of the hall and he opened the door.

"What? Logan!" I gasped as he shoved me inside the dark room.

He ignored me as he shut the door locking me in. A sense of deja vu washed over me reminding me of my wedding day.

"Logan what's going on?!" I yelled hitting the door.

"Stay here and don't get out." Was all he said before he left. I groaned sinking to the floor with my back pressed against the door.

Why does he have to be bipolar? One day he's nice, the next he's cruel and the next he's secretive. I took my hair out of my braid letting it fall carelessly on my shoulders.

"Logan you jerk." I mumbled throwing my hair pin in the air.

There was a tiny smack noise, I looked up but it was pitch dark.
Lightning flashed and made a reflection in the window on the other side of the room.

I hurried to the window, I could see the water pellets on the window. My hands fumbled with the sides to push it up or sideways but it wouldn't budge.

Maybe there was something in the room. I placed my hand on the wall and walked till I almost made a full circle. My hand came in contact with what seemed like a lamp.

I grabbed it and stood in front of the window. If Logan wasn't going to tell me what was going on then I was sure as hell I was going to find out myself.

I pulled the lamp back before throwing it hard against the window breaking through the glass. As the glass shattered falling a gush of wind and rain blew me backwards.

I landed with an oof as I rubbed my head standing to my feet. I walked up to the base of the window halting myself up and crawling through ignoring the pain of the glass.

I tried to see through the darkness but all I could see was the flashing of the lightning. I walked through the darkness holding my arms up as the wind and rain picked up more with each swift.

The wind pushed my body forward and I tripped over something and fell on my stomach. Instead of feeling the grass, my head connected against what seemed like a rock.

My hands roamed trying to feel what was underneath me...it seemed like a person. The lightning flashed and in the split second I saw...a man covered in blood starring at me.

I let out a scream kicking myself off him scooting back till I was backed to the base of a tree. I began to hyperventilate as lightning flashed within 3 seconds and each time the man stayed still.

His eyes still looked into mine but it was a far away look, my hands pushed my hair out of my face but froze when I felt an oozing liquid running down my hands.

The thunder and lightning flashed and boomed once again allowing me to see fresh blood all over me. I screamed again standing up wiping the blood off of my hands.

"It's okay Roselyn. Yo-you will survive." I told myself as I stared at the man dead on the ground.

Something was wrong, I could feel it. I knew this man wasn't from the Dark Eclipse pack because every member had a wolf howling at the moon tattoo, he didn't.

The tattoo was a mark of Logan's pack. He had a terrible gash in his chest and fresh blood was still coming out but being washed away by the rain and wind.

If the blood on him was fresh...then there was something else that was going on.

Logan.

I immediately thought of his name and I ran into the direction of the deepest parts of the woods. I slowly stopped when I saw the trail of blood become thicker and soon covered the forest.

I gasped when I came across a tree that had a guy standing impaled in the gut. I walked around the tree cautiously and came to a meadow.

Only it wasn't an open meadow, there were two packs brutally fighting each other in the storm. I hid behind the nearest tree as I watched in horror as the two packs tore at each other.

My eyes scanned the horizon but all I could make out were dead bodies and wolves jumping and growling.

Without thinking I called out, "Logan!"

My mind forced me run behind the trees to search for Logan.
I didn't watch my step as I tripped landing face down in the dirt.
The two wolves whipped their heads towards me growling.

I quickly picked myself up grabbing a branch as a weapon but the bigger wolf tackled the smaller one ignoring my presence.

I was about to turn and run when a pair of hands grabbed my waist, I screamed swinging the branch in defense. Standing in place holding the branch was Logan.

I let out a sigh of relief that he was okay but as the lighting continued flashing I saw his angry face.

"You disobeyed me." He growled yanking the branch and tossing it aside. He stepped closer to me as my eyes were locked in his.

"I--I'm sorry--" I began but I was cut off when Logan shoved me to the side just in time to wrestle another vicious wolf.

Logans shove had so much impact that I lost my balance and tumbled down the hill. I continued rolling down until my head slammed onto a tree trunk and my body went limp.

My eyes fluttered open again to see Logan at my side bending down and carrying me bridal style running up the hill. I groaned feeling dizzy as I reached for my stomach to clutch it, I wanted to throw up.

By now the lightning has stopped just raining and thunder boomed across the sky.

"Hold her up." I hear Logan order before I am set on my feet.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me supporting me up as my head sloshed on the persons shoulder. The wind and the rain made me feel less nauseous as it blew my hair out of my face and the cold water drops landed on my face.

Logan's men were standing behind me or on the sides curving like a circle. The other pack had only a few members left, standing on the opposite side.

One man on the other side shakily stood to his feet, his shoulder and leg were gushing with blood. Logan stood in the middle of the packs with only shorts on.

I could see all the muscles on his back and arms, I would've been in a trance but I was distracted to who stood next to him.

A girl no older than 15, stood crying hugging herself trying to pry away from his grip on her arm.

"Surrender and I will spare your mates life." Logan demanded.

The man on the other side must've been the Alpha and stood up straight on his good leg.

"I, Alpha Elijah Grace, surrender to Alpha Logan Harris." The man-- Elijah said digging in his jean pocket and pulling out a necklace.

This wasn't just any necklace, it was a moonstone necklace.

Every Alpha in the world has a moonstone necklace and when ever they surrender they must give it up which means giving up their power and title.

The moonstone was a dark blue and black swirls in the shape of a circle in the in the silver moon attached to it. Elijah tossed it to Logan who grasped it and smiled in victory.

"Now, give me my mate back." Elijah demanded with a slight whimper.

Logan smiled at the young girl as she looked down crying. I expected him to keep his promise to Elijah but by the cruel look on his face, I could tell something else was going to happen.

Instead of letting the girl go, Logan grabbed a hold of her neck lifting her into the air.

"No!" Elijah yelled as the girl began to choke. Elijah ran forward but Logan brought a knife to her heart and that made Elijah stop in his tracks.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I knew I had to put a stop to it.

"Stop!" I shouted trying to free myself from the mans grasps around me. He finally let me go when I elbowed his face and ran to Logan.

I was grabbed again but tried to fight my way out.

"Logan. You don't have to do this! Please, don't do this. She doesn't deserve this, Logan." I begged. He looked at me disappointed, angry and with a hint of amusement.

I was crying because I didn't want that girl to be killed. Logan looked into my eyes as I pleaded for him not to kill her. He did an evil smirk, turned to face the girl and snapped her neck.

"NO!" Elijah and I both screamed as her lifeless body fell to the ground.

Elijah's eyes glowed angrily, his inner wolf coming out. The guy that held onto me jerked me around carrying while running in the opposite direction of Logan.

Tears streamed down my face as the man carried me and the rest of Logan's warriors either ran towards Logan or trailed behind us.

I heard a few howls before a painful howl was cut off and I knew that the howl belonged to Alpha Elijah signaling his death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 303 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
347K 9.7K 24
" Sometimes we need to forget the people in our past, because they don't belong in our future." At least that is what Fay told herself. Fay is an ome...
179K 7.2K 25
you know that girl who has the perfect life with friends and a loving family? You know the popular blonde with looks. Well I'm the opposite. with a b...
245K 12.2K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...