The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

without you.

1.3K 42 2
By trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

I'm currently on my run listening to "Give Love by Andy Grammer" I just heard this song and I love it! These songs keep me motivated as I run like WOO! I'm never motivated to do shit, but once i start to do something I'm all in for it. Although I love my junk food, so I haven't gave that up. My ponytail swings side to side as I run then my headphone falls out of my ear.

"UGH!" I groan as I put it back in my ear. I hate when headphones do that! Oh well, my running time is over. "I GIVE LOVE TO ALL OF MY PEOPLE!" I sing and dance as I walk. I see movement ahead of me and run a bit for a closer look. A tall shirtless guy runs around the corner... looks familiar... oh well. I continue to dance and keep turning back and forth as I do. My eyes are closed.

Bad idea.

I run into a street pole and back up slowly. Embarrassed to open my eyes.

"Whoa you're a clumsy one eh?" a familiar guy talks. I slightly open my eyes and see BRANDON!

"BRANDON!" I hug him and he hugs back.

"Hey kiddo!" he laughs.

"What's up?" I take my headphones out as I push back.

"The sky" he points up.

"Fuck you" I hit his shoulder and we both laugh.

"what's new with you?" he asks.

Oh yea I left that part out since I was busy singing, well it's been a week since I left the house and got an apartment. The guys still text me constantly and if I don't answer than bye bye Elena! Yea I've been vulnerable without Lock, but I'm keeping my head high.

"Nothing really. Warming up to my apartment, you guys should come by one day!" I smile.

I really missed those 5 dorks so damn much. Yea yea we text, but I'm not used to not seeing them everyday and second of my life.

"What about today?" Brandon asks.

"I mean yea sure why not" I shrug.

"Good because I'm here with everyone" he chuckles.

"What? Where are they?" I look around.

"About to be up here, we're out on our daily runs so y'know" he shrugs again.

"Explains why you're sweating and shirtless" I wipe off his sweat that's on my tank top from hugging him and he hits my shoulder as he laughs. "Well, I run on this street too"

"Well this is one of the three streets we run" he says casually and my jaw drops.

"Fuck, I can barely run half of this street" I laugh.

"You'll get used to it" he laughs.

"So uh... how's Lock?" my voice lowers and he stops laughing.

"Shitty mood. He really misses you El, and so do we. He just starting eating and talking to us. We run with him as he blows off steam in case he hurts himself or does something he regrets" he says and I lower my head.

"I miss him too... and you guys. It's so lonely and empty. I'm still sad over the breakup, but I just wanna keep my head up high because staying cooped out is really unhealthy. That's why I started running" I pull back up my head.

"Yea... it's pretty weird at the house" he gulps.

"I bet..." I say awkwardly.

"Here they are now!" he says looking behind me.

I turn around to see the guys jogging up to us, and of course Lock's the fastest so he's in front. I huge smile appears on my face.

"HEY!" I wave and they run faster.

Once the reach me they immediately hug me and play with my ponytail.

"We missed you!!" Aaron pulls off.

"Me too! I missed not seeing you guys everyday" I frown.

"Us too, but how's new beginnings?" Justin pulls back.

"Don't be like that, i just need me time to explore the world. It's gonna take awhile to get used too... I'm still pretty vulnerable but I can't let it get to me" I say as they all pull off.

"Yea, she was in the streets singing and dancing" Brandon laughs.

"Back off ok?" I go to kick him but he catches my leg.

"Looks like you need a timeout" he laughs harder and rubs his knuckles on my head.

"Stop!" I take his hand off me.

"You doing okay?" Lock looks at me.

All I can see in his eyes are hurt. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like that either. The first 4 days in my apartment I was a bump on a log. I'm trying my hardest to act happy when behind it is a waterfall of tears waiting to be released.

"Slowly, you?" I say and hug him.

He doesn't hug back. Even though he's shirtless and sweaty, it feels right being with him again. Everyday he texts me good morning and goodnight, and stuff like I hope you're okay and having a good day. I love his guy, he's so genuinely pure.

"I've been better" I feel his tense up.

"Mhm" Colin coughs.

"What?" I pull back and look up at him.

"Nothing, I just missed you" he clenches his jaw.

Theres something they're not telling me...

"I missed you too" I smile and a faint smile grows on his face.

"Sooo, how's the apartment?" Justin asks.

Me and Lock are just standing in front of each other staring into each other's eyes. Nobody is around us anymore. Just me and this beautiful creature.

"About that, she's letting us see it today" Brandon snaps us out of our glare. We both shake and turn our heads.

"Oh, yea! We can go now if you want" I look at them.

"Sounds good" Aaron says and we all start walking.

"How's Maximus?" Lock walks beside me.

"Still the same, just lonely without you guys playing with him. He's begging me to play with him now" I shake my head.

"I miss that dog" he avoids eye contact.

"He misses you guys a lot" I look up at him.

"Don't think I don't love you anymore Butterfly" he looks down at me.

Butterfly. I missed that so much, sure he texts it, but hearing it with his voice again makes me so damn happy.

"Don't think I don't love you anymore Hoodie" I smile.

"Did we know we went to the same elementary school?" he looks forward again, "I had a crush on you from second grade to when I started bulling Alex"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" I say shocked.

"Because it looked like you liked Alex. Plus I started getting at home suspensions so I never had time" he says.

His voice isn't as it was before... before it was deep and soothing and now it's like rough and he's trying to force himself to talk...

"Well looks like you finished off bulling him!" I laugh and he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"Damn right" he smirks.

"You motherfuckers" Colin laughs.

"Shit what were they talking about?" Lock looks at me with a we're in trouble face.

"I was too busy talking to you" I laugh.

"Lovebirds! Did you hear him?!" Justin laughs.

"Yea, ha-ha" me and Lock say awkwardly.

"Fuckface, they weren't even listening" Brandon hits Justin.

"They hate us" I turn to Lock and we both laugh.

I missed this. Hearing Locks deep laugh. Hearing the guys arguing. All of this. And it's all gonna end as soon as they leave.

We arrive at my apartment complex and I lead them to my door.

"Haha it'll be funny if your number was sixty nine" Brandon and the guys laugh.

"This is why I don't mention you guys to my friends" I roll my eyes as I open the door.

"What friends?" Lock says and the guys go ohhhh!

"Fuck you" I laugh and they walk in the apartment.

"MAXIMUS!" they shout and run up to him, well Max runs up to them. They go on the floor and play with him.

"Wow you guys weren't that excited to see me" I hold my hand over my heart pretending I'm hurt.

"Don't be a bitch" Justin laughs as Max licks his face.

"After your love reunion, I would love to show you the apartment" I cross my arms and they get up.

"Oh yea" they rub their necks.

I give them a tour of the small apartment and offered to have them over for lunch, but they declined since Brandon's mom and sister are over and they need to be back soon.

"Sorry El" Aaron says.

"It's okay, I know life's busy in that house" I smile hiding back the feel of hating to see them go.

"We'll see you soon" they hug me.

"Yea, bye guys!" I walk them out.

"Hey" Lock stays back.

"Yea?" I look at him.

"Uh how do you get out of here exactly?" he nervously rubs the back of his neck and I laugh.

"Down the stairs and to the left" I laugh.

"Ok... I'll see you soon..." he says not looking back, just left.

He's so broken...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 615 44
23 years after everything happened with their parents, Oliver, Bennett, and Scarlet are finding their place in life, and in the gang. The life of the...
9.1K 229 68
Donovan Shepherd thinks he's the shit, good looks, incredibly charming and yet, he's still the resident bad boy and he can get away with almost anyth...
136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...
2.6K 77 17
"Please! Please let me go! Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded. He was blindfolded and bounded. Little did he know, those were the...