The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

Por trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... Mais

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

broken hearts.

1.4K 45 2
Por trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

Long chapter

I regret it.

I didn't mean it.

I didn't mean to get all in her face.

I didn't mean to scream at her innocent pure soul.

I'm driving around and all I can hear is the ringing in my head. The anger at myself. I see movement and I instantly jolt up.

"Maximus!" Colin shouts.

I stop the car and the guys open the door to let him in.

"Maybe she left you dude" Dan speaks up. I see in the mirror that the guys are giving him a nasty glare. I ignore it. He's the least of my concerns.

"El isn't like that" Justin growls.

"She wouldn't leave us" Brandon says not leaving his glare.

"Ok but I'm just saying s-" I cut him off by swerving to the side, making him hit the window.

"SHUT UP!" I grip onto the steering wheel and speed up.

"She's around here somewhere" Colin and Aaron keep their eyes looking out the window.

"it's about to pour" Justin clenches his jaw and so do I.

"I'm not going home until she's back" I stay stern.

"I agree" Brandon nods.

I drive around for about 30 minutes before turning on the highway.

And that's when I see her.

Drenched in the cold rain. I pull up to the curb slowly so no puddles splashed her. I unzip my signature red jacket and run out of the car, followed by the guys.

"Butterfly!" I run up to her. She pulls her head down and keeps walking. She's about to walk into a huge puddle so I quickly jump in front of her... resulting in me falling in the puddle. I hear the guys laugh their asses off and I shoot them a deadly glare before turning back to Butterfly. Her eyes are red and swollen from crying... "A-are you okay?" I stand up.

"Please... l-leave me alone" she takes a step back, but bumps into Justin.

"Butterfly, please listen to me... I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to yell at you or get in your face. I didn't mean any of the words I said. I was just extremely pissed at myself for letting them get away with my best friends. I-I regret it, I shouldn't have poured my anger on you. When I got home from getting the guys...when I didn't see you...my heart was ripped from my chest knowing you left me" I kneel down and take her hand. I play with the promise ring I got her for Christmas "you promised you wouldn't... " I look up at her.

"You really hurt me Lock" she wipes her tears away and shows me her wrists. Black and blue.

And I did that.

I stand up and take her wrists and rub them with my thumbs. I put my forehead on hers and guilt and hatred washes over me.

"I didn't mean it. And I'm sorry" I gently place a kiss on her forehead "I was gonna give you my jacket but it's sorta soaked now and I don't want you to get a higher chance of a cold"

"I-I left because you said you weren't through with me..." tears roll down her cheeks.

"I was pissed... I wasn't thinking" I step back and she looks at me "I'll never get over hating myself for doing this to you. And I know you won't either and I get that... but I want you to know that everyday, every night of my life you're always on my mind and that I love you so fucking much" I passionately kiss her.

"I need space..." she backs up, but once again bumping into Justin.

"W-what?" my heart beats faster than a racehorse.

"I'm sorry Lock... I-I just need time to think" she starts crying.

"No..." I say faintly.

"El..." Justin and the guys say sadly.

She turns around to the guys and hugs them.

"I-I'm glad you're home and okay" she sniffles.

I walk out of the group and start walking, then Danny runs up to me.

"Here to say I told you so?" I snap.

"No, I'm here to say I'm sorry" he puts his hand on my shoulder, but I tug away from him so his hand drops to his side.

"It's not okay" I growl.

"Lock the cars right here..." he says and the guys walk up to the car along with Butterfly.

"Brandon, drive them home safely" I look down at the floor.

"What the fuck? Where are you going?" Aaron raises his voice.

"It's gonna be dark soon, so watch out" I throw my keys to him without looking up.

"Lock don't do this..." Butterfly says. I look up at her then the guys before walking off.

"LOCK!" they shout.

Maximus runs up to me and whimpers.

"Go Max... I may or may not see you soon" I bend down and kiss his head. He licks my face and I stand up and keep walking. Not looking back.

It's been an hour down and I'm soaked in rain. It's now dark and so I have any idea where I am? No. My hood is pulled over my head and everyone that sees me runs off.

"Lock?" a car pulls up next to me and I keep walking. "Lock William Archer" the person says like a nagging mother. i turn to the car and see Sarah, Brandon's mom.

"Sarah?" I stand tall.

"Get in big guy" she unlocks the car.

"I'm soaked" I say.

"Get in" she playfully rolls her eyes and I hesitantly get in the passenger seat. I see Caroline sleeping in the backseat and I want so badly to hug her. I've known this kid since she was in the womb... damn did she get big.

"Thanks..." I clench my jaw.

"Of course, why are you out here by yourself anyways? You always have the guys with you... wait... you only do this when you're mad..." she pauses "every guy does it, stubborn asses" she chuckles trying to lighten the mood. I guess she saw me not move a muscle at her 'joke'. "What's wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing" I keep looking out the window.

"Don't lie to me boy!" she says. Sarah is basically my other mother, along with guys moms too. We were all incredibly close and our moms were best friends. They've known us since we were in the womb... so really if I had anything on my mind that I couldn't tell my mom, I'd go to one of their moms...

"I... I don't wanna talk about it" I clench my jaw and slowly turn my head to her.

"I guess... but Lock it'll hurt more if you keep it in. Are you and the boys fighting?" she looks at me since we're at a red light.

"No" I don't dare tell her they were just kidnapped... I mean I love her... but I've learned to not depend on people anymore.

"William, talk to me" she says bringing up the nickname she gave me when I was growing up. William. She always called me that... but when I was in trouble it was Lock William Archer. Well, before my mom got custody of me it was Lock William

"Why does it matter" I look forward and the light turns green.

She sighs. "Lock I've known you since you were a baby. i don't like seeing you sad... ok sure we went through that rough patch when all of you went to jail, but I didn't hate you guys...no I didn't like that your old happy selves went downhill... far. Just talk to me, I bet be able to relate and help you" she keeps her eyes on the road.

"Have you never lost the love of your life" I turn to her and she looks at me before pulling over and leaning over to hug me.

I didn't move. I feel so drained.

Lost.

Broken.

"Elena right?" she pulls away.

"Yea..." I look at her.

"Lock, I remember once you came over to my house yelling that you had a crush on this girl around second grade" she smiles.

"Yea... she..." I pause.

"You said she had pretty long brown hair and brown eyes, her name was like Eva or something" she looks at her.

"No... h-her name was Elena... Elena Mitchell! I knew it... I knew her brown eyes were familiar since the day I kidnapped her" I sit up.

"Elena... you liked her throughout fourth grade. But then you got into so much trouble and started getting home suspension because you kept bulling this one guy. I asked you why and you said because he had a crush on Elena" she chuckles.

"Alex..." I faintly say to myself.

"You eventually got into so much trouble you had no time to have a crush... you haven't liked a girl since her, you never talked to a girl. I never thought you'd get a girlfriend, Jo offense, just you never even glanced at a girl until you met Elena. When I was you at the plane, hugging her, I knew she was the one for you Lock" she smiles.

"Me too" I raise my eyebrows and avoid eye contact

"Mm" I hear Caroline yawn from the back and my head turns to her.

"Locky!" she smiles. Locky is something she called me ever since she could talk.

"Hey Car" I faintly smile. Car is what I've always called her because she loved playing with these toy cars and her name has the word car in it

"What are you doing here? And why are you so wet?" she sits up and her messy hair makes me chuckle a bit.

"Got caught in the rain" I shrug.

"Where's Branny" she smiles.

"He's at home right now" I say.

"We were actually down here to see you guys tomorrow morning" Sarah smiles.

"Looks like I got a head start" I smirk.

"Haha yes" Sarah chuckles.

"Locky can you tell not tell Branny? it's a surprise!" she says playfully.

"Your secrets safe with me" I hold up my pinky finger.

"Wanna go home Lock? or stay here for a bit" Sarah looks at me.

"I'll go home. Just don't pull in the driveway" I turn around.

"Ok..." she starts driving.

She drops me off a block before the house so nobody sees her.

"We'll be here around ten tomorrow" she smiles.

"Ok. Goodnight Sarah, Goodnight Car" I shut the door and start walking to the house.

I've never felt so... heartbroken. Yea of course I was sad when my mom and Keth died, but this is different... the girl who helped me get my shit together, kept me sane, was there for me, actually loved me... left me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I realize I'm standing in front of  the door.

"FUCK!" I throw my hoodie off and take the first thing I see on the porch and throw it.

I fall on my knees and finally breakdown crying.

"Lock!" the guys come running out of the house and run to me.

"Are you okay man?" Colin sits next to me.

"Leave me alone" I look at the ground.

"Lock i know it hurts, but we need to accept her choice" Aaron sits on the other side of me.

"Where is she" I pull my head up.

"Uh" they look at each other.

I don't have time for games. I run in the house trying to look for her.

It's no use.

"Lock man stop!" Danny stops me.

"What?!" I snap.

"She's packing her stuff..." he says low.

"W..." my heart goes 2,000 miles a minute "no..."

"I'm sorry... it's probably best... sh-" I cut him off by pinning him to the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU'RE SORRY! YOU WANTED THIS! YOU WANTED ME TO BREAK UP HER, YOU WANTED HER TO LEAVE... you wanted this..." I say the last sentence faintly.

"I didn't want it to break your heart Lock. I know you love her, but it's dangerous for her here and you couldn't see that" he gulps.

"Because I'm selfish. Because I didn't want her to leave me. Because I want her all for myself despite the danger around me. I'm a selfish asshole who is just in love with a girl he liked since he was eight" I say through my teeth and let him go as I run my fingers through my hair roughly.

"What?" I hear Butterfly and instantly look at her... to see her carrying her bags.

Can you hear my heart snap?

"W-where are you going?" I stutter

"Rent an apartment" she doesn't look at me.

"You're leaving me because I yelled at you?" I say low.

"No. I need time to myself... Lock don't think this isn't hard for me, because it is! It hurts me as much as it's hurting you" she starts to cry.

I walk up to her and put my hand on her side. She flinches and backs up.

"Y-you're afraid of me" I step back.

"No, I just... don't need a reason to stay" she cries.

I wanna hug her.

I need to hug her.

"I will always love you..." I hug her and we sob on each other's shoulders.

"I will always love you too" she manages to say as she hiccups.

"The ring?" I ask.

"I'm always gonna wear it. Because I'm always gonna be there for you" she pulls back.

"Don't leave me..." tears roll down my cheeks.

"I don't want to" she hugs me again.

"Then don't" I whisper.

"I love you" she tugs on my shirt.

"I love you too. Forever, even if you grow to stop loving me" I pull back and kiss her forehead.

"Never" she whispers and kisses my cheek before saying goodbye to the others.

ELENAS POV

I've been sitting here for an hour now. My wrist hurting more and more. I'm just gonna go on a walk for a bit and clear my mind....

About 40 minutes into my walk my thoughts get sadder. I need to leave him. I can't be a punching bag for him, I know he doesn't mean to. I mean if I asked for the world, he's gonna try his hardest to give it to me. I love him so much, I just haven't had any me time to explore the world on my own as a freely student. It hurts me... it does. Leaving the guy that showed me the real side of the world, the guy that cares for me, that believes in me, is there for me, the first guy I ever loved...

It begins to pour and I'm freezing. I should just go home... I should. I'm now drenched in the rain, so what's the point of even trying to hide from the rain?

"Butterfly!" Lock runs up to me and I pull my head down as I continue walking. He suddenly jumps in front of me and falls into a huge puddle. There's another reason. He protects me... with his whole life. The guys laugh and Lock gives them a deadly glare them looks back at me. His eyes are so hurt... "A-are you okay?" he stands up.

"Please... l-leave me alone" k take a step back, but bump into Justin.

"Butterfly, please listen to me... I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to yell at you or get in your face. I didn't mean any of the words I said. I was just extremely pissed at myself for letting them get away with my best friends. I-I regret it, I shouldn't have poured my anger on you. When I got home from getting the guys...when I didn't see you...my heart was ripped from my chest knowing you left me" he kneels down and takes my hand then plays with the promise ring he got me for Christmas "you promised you wouldn't..." he looks up at me.

"You really hurt me Lock" i wipe my tears away and shows him my wrists. Black and blue.

He stands up and takes my wrists and rubs them with his thumbs. He puts my forehead on mine.

"I didn't mean it. And I'm sorry" he gently places a kiss on my forehead "I was gonna give you my jacket but it's sorta soaked now and I don't want you to get a higher chance of a cold"

"I-I left because you said you weren't through with me..." tears roll down my cheeks, failing to stay in.

"I was pissed... I wasn't thinking" he steps back and I look at him. "I'll never get over hating myself for doing this to you. And I know you won't either and I get that... but I want you to know that everyday, every night of my life you're always on my mind and that I love you so fucking much" he passionately kiss me.

"I need space..." I back up, but once again bumping into Justin.

"W-what?" he freaks out... my heart. His face shows he's hurt and I'm just breaking him even more...

"I'm sorry Lock... I-I just need time to think" i start crying.

"No..." he says faintly.

"El..." Justin and the guys say sadly.

I turn around to the guys and hug them.

"I-I'm glad you're home and okay" I sniffle.

Lock walks out of the group and start walking away.

"You can't leave us" they nuzzle their heads on my shoulder.

"You're still my friends, you dorks" I chuckle and so do they.

We walk to the car to see Dan talking to Lock.

"Lock the cars right here..." Dan says.

"Brandon, drive them home safely" Lock looks down at the floor.

"What the fuck? Where are you going?" Aaron raises his voice.

"It's gonna be dark soon, so watch out" he throws his keys to him without looking up.

No...

"Lock don't do this..." I says. He looks up at me and the guys before walking off.

"LOCK!" we shout.

Maximus runs up to him and Lock talks to him before walking off again...

Not looking back.

The car ride home was silent. I really hope Lock's okay... he acts like it doesn't hurt me when it does! it hurts me so much.

It's been an hour and still no Lock. I suddenly get really nervous and anxiety overcomes me. In that hour I decided to leave this house and rent an apartment. It'll be easier for me to focus on myself for once and it saves awkwardness... that decision was the hardest one ever, I cried 3 times over it.

"Lock man stop!" I hear Dan shout. I walk down the stairs to see Dan stopping Lock.

"What?!" Lock snaps.

"She's packing her stuff..." he says low.

"W..." Lock says sadly "no..."

"I'm sorry... it's probably best... sh-" Lock cuts him off by pinning him to the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU'RE SORRY! YOU WANTED THIS! YOU WANTED ME TO BREAK UP HER, YOU WANTED HER TO LEAVE... you wanted this..." Lock says the last sentence faintly.

What? Dan wants us to break up... and here I thought he was a good genuine guy who cared for Lock....

"I didn't want it to break your heart Lock. I know you love her, but it's dangerous for her here and you couldn't see that" he gulps.

"Because I'm selfish. Because I didn't want her to leave me. Because I want her all for myself despite the danger around me. I'm a selfish asshole who is just in love with a girl he liked since he was eight" he says through my teeth and let's Dan go as he runs his fingers through his hair roughly.

"What?" I walk down the stairs and Lock instantly looks at me.

"W-where are you going?" he stutters. Lock is never speechless...

"Rent an apartment" I don't look at him.

"You're leaving me because I yelled at you?" he says low.

"No. I need time to myself... Lock don't think this isn't hard for me, because it is! It hurts me as much as it's hurting you" i start to cry.

He walks up to me and puts his hand on my side. I flinch and back up.

"Y-you're afraid of me" he steps back.

"No, I just... don't need another reason to stay" I cry.

"I will always love you..." he hugs me and we sob on each other's shoulders.

"I will always love you too" i manages to say.

"The ring?" he asks.

"I'm always gonna wear it. Because I'm always gonna be there for you" I pull back.

"Don't leave me..." tears roll down his cheeks.

"I don't want to" i hug him again.

"Then don't" He whispers.

"I love you" i tug on his shirt.

"I love you too. Forever, even if you grow to stop loving me" he pulls back and kisses my forehead.

"Never" i whisper and kiss his cheek before saying goodbye to the others.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

438K 9.6K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...
19.9K 347 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...