The Angel's son

Oleh yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... Lebih Banyak

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

3. Palm trees

1.5K 72 6
Oleh yasmine2700

Clayton's P.O.V

"We are now landing in Hawaii. please stay seated." A women said over the loud speaker.

I groaned. "I've been on this plane for way to long. These stupids don't cover their mouths when the cough." I pointed at a guy.

"People's babies won't shut the fuck up." I pointed at a lady.

"You just smell like pure shit. Take a shower." I said looking at a boy my age. "That's why you probably don't get girls."

"I have a girlfriend." He glared.

"I feel bad for her." I said when the seat belt light went off and signaled we can stand.

Colton was besides me laughing his ass off. "Dude shut up your gonna make me pee."

I laughed at him. "Sounds like a you problem."

I felt a smack on the back of my head. "Ouch."

"Clayton. Get your stuff and get off the plane." mom said.

"But you can't say that I'm lying." I said getting my stuff from the over head thing.

"I know your correct Clay." she said walking passed me.

"Mam. Please control your boy." the lady with the baby said.

My mom turned around. "How about you and your crying ass baby shut the fuck up before I do it for you."

The lady looked shocked and moved way from us.

My mom rolled her eyes. "Asshole."

Colton and I looked at each other and started dying laughing.

"Oh god I'm done." Colton laughed.

I sat back down because I could hardly breathe.

We got off the plane and it was hot. Like really Hot.

"Hey sexy." a girl said walking by.

I looked and turned back to my mom. "I got nothing to do with that. I just got off the plane."

She laughed. "I know Clay."

"But can I go say hi back?" I said looking for her.

"Clayton. Get the bags." She said walking out.

I helped Levi with the bags.

"Your just like your real father." He smiled.

I looked at him. "I get that a lot."

"But while we're here. What is the one thing you want or do the most?" he asked.

I looked at Colton and he was shaking his head no. "I'm not doing that Clay. You can die if you want."

I looked back at Levi and smirked. "sky diving."

We arrived at our hotel and of course we got the very top floor. It was all one floor, but everyone had there

Own room. Austin and Tiffany had there's. Mom and Levi's. Then Colton and I shared a room. We had our own balcony and everything. It was almost like a condo but much Bigger.

"I want food." Colton said sitting on his bed.

"Mom! Food! Please!" I called out to

Her.

"Clayton! Lazy! Get! Yourself!" she

Called Back.

I groaned and walked into the

Living room area. "Can I go down by the board walk. I'm taking Cole with me."

"We all are going down to the beach right Now. So go get your trunks on." she said walking in her Room.

I walked back in my room and dumped everything on my bed. I grabbed my swim trucks and put them on.

Colton walked in the room. "We are leaving. And I'm gonna be honest with you. Today we might have to kill some people."

I raised a eye brow. "Why?"

We walked out the room and he pointed. "That's why."

His and my mom were wearing bikinis. My mom being hot pink and Tiffany's being neon green. I looked at him. "She gave birth to me."

He laughed and pointed at his mom. "So did she."

"Stop talking and grab the beach bags." My mom said looking at us.

"Can you lay least cover your self mom. Like you have to much going on in the front. And I really don't feel like beating the crap out of people today." I said picking some stuff up.

"Shut up and take the bags down the stairs." She laughed.

She put on a white cover up things and sandals. i walked to the elevator and went to the very bottom floor.

"Maybe I should have put a shirt on before we left." I said to Colton who was looking at me.

"Lucky I'm your best friend and grabbed it off your bed for you." He handed it to me.

I pulled it over my head and watched all the hunger the girls were giving me when I stepped out the elevator.

Andrea's P.O.V

"Look at my ass one more time. And I'll mound your head on my wall as a souvenir." I said glaring at the boys who were whistling at me.

I looked at my mom. "This is why I hate coming here every year. Just a bunch of horny, air headed, boys who want me."

She took off her big round black sun glasses and looked at me. "Now Andrea darling. I ask you if you wanted to go to Pam pay this year and you said no. Plus show off your goods that I gave you."

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh. We went 2 years ago and I hated it. And by 'goods' you mean the ones at the grocery store right? Plus you adopted me. " I looked around. "Mom? Where's Lilly?"

I looked around for the blond but couldn't find her. I mean she my best friend can't just lose her. Then I spotted her talking to a bunch of guys. She was the flirty type. She wasn't the stupid blond though. She was way smarter than me. She had all honors classes. Me, I was the total opposite. Sarcastic, Prankster, girl. Even though I was raised rich, didn't mean anything to me.

Lilly like over at me and waved me over. "Andrea come here I want you to meet my friends."

"I'm the only friend you have." I called back.

The guys laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Andrea come here."

I stood up and brushed some sand off my legs. I was average hight. 5'3. My hair was brown but almost a red color and I never dyed it. EVER. My eyes are hazel brown in the middle but towards the outside there green. I walked over to her. "I'm busy. What?"

She smiled. "This is Nick, Carson , and Wilson."

I looked at them. They looked decent but I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, actually...I wasn't looking to make friends at all this summer. I wanted

To stay in my room, on tumblr, doing nothing with my life but no.

I waved at them all. "Hey. Now bye."

I turned and walked away but I could tell they were looking at my butt. I turned and looked at them. "I will turn all of you into ladies with 5 seconds if you don't stop."

I was walking back to my towel next to my mom when some jerk bumped into me and knocked me over.

I blew my hair out my face and stood up. "Look here dickwad. Next time watch where your..."

I looked at him. He was beautiful. I don't know if your aloud to call a guy beautiful but he was. I locked eyes with him. He had pretty green eyes, with maybe it was hazel around them with little bits of blue. His hair was light brown.

I blinked and frowned. "Watch where your going next time jerkwad."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I was trying to catch the football."

"Yeah yeah. Cool story bro, tell it again." I waved him off and sat next to my mom and put my sun glasses back on. I watched him smile and walk away from me. His abs were to die for. I wanted him. Wait.. no you don't Andrea. you just broke up with someone who your still running away from. No boys. No relationships. Nothing.

"Sweet heart? Who was the dashing boy that ran into you?" my mother said taking her glasses off looking at him.

"I don't know mom. I didn't stick around to find out." I said laying on my stomach.

In the corner of my eye I watched him walk up to which I assumed was his friend. They were talking and his friend looked in my direction then back to him. They both looked at me and I turned my head fully to look at them.

I flipped the bird at them and went to the other side of my mom so I couldn't see them.

~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Well isn't she a little smart ass....like me. Lol

But there's Andrea. You guys are going to like her I bet you already do. Well....i do.

Ok I gots to go.

LOVE YOU PANDAS

🐼💋💕LATERZ PANDAS💕💋🐼

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7M 73.3K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
Big Mistake Oleh ✒️

Manusia Serigala

802K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
835K 30.5K 43
A/N: Just as a reminder. I am not a cliche person. I do do cliche topics but they all have a Rissa twist. Check it out, and I hope ya'll enjoy. _____...