Candy Heart (Yandere x Reader)

By RadiationFever101

Halloween is your favorite holiday. The moment you were introduced to all of the spooky costumes, perfectly s... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Only a Crush
Chapter Two - You Were Lured
Chapter Three - Can I Sniff Your Hair
Chapter Four - Summoned for a Reason
Chapter Five - I'm Going to Destroy that Book
Chapter Six - It's his Last Name now
Chapter Seven - He Won't be Leaving
Chapter Eight - You will Taste him
Chapter Nine - It Won't Hurt you Anymore
Chapter Ten - Sobbing Mess
Chapter Eleven - He's Been Caged
Chapter Twelve - One Power Lost, one Gained
Chapter Fourteen - Stronger than Death
Chapter Fifteen - His Candy Apple
Chapter Sixteen - Just Swallow it
Chapter Seventeen - Good Morning
Chapter Eighteen - I'm Markus
Chapter Nineteen - Tongues and Crimson
Chapter Twenty - The Scythe
Chapter Twenty-One - Ray Sunshine Satterthwaite
Chapter Twenty-Two - Festival Faunas
Chapter Twenty-Three - Ray's Love and Laughter
Chapter Twenty-Four - Happy Halloween
Chapter Twenty-Five - Bloody Asphalt
Chapter Twenty-Six - Midnight Drainage
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Tainted Blood
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Definition of Love
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Stranger Danger
Chapter Thirty - I Missed You
Chapter Thirty-one - I Promise
Chapter Thirty-Two - Waiting
Chapter Thirty-Three - Repeat
Chapter Thirty-Four - The Almighty Plan

Chapter Thirteen - Betraying a Liar

508 22 0
By RadiationFever101

(Disclaimer: There is a lot of GORE AND VIOLENCE in this chapter. You've been warned.)

Nothing. You groaned at the dusty monitor screen, the computer definitely a fossil as it's elder self struggled to load pages and would often shut down in the middle of your research, as if it had passed out after over-exerting itself. However, it appeared as though none of that mattered as even with a better computer you would've still found nothing on the spirit you had apparently summoned. Without the book, Xavier having shredded it to pieces to make sure he'd be staying, you know this would certainly be a challenge to find a way to send him home. However, you hadn't believed it'd be impossible...

"Halloween Spirit" received nothing but some stupid brand company with a cartoon Grim Reaper as their mascot, and after that there were suggestions for "PARTY CITY" and "HALLOWEEN EXPRESS" littering across Google, Bing, and even Yahoo! And no one even uses Yahoo anymore!

"Spirits from the moon" received places from California, and some character from Avatar, so there was nothing about any sort of weird magical creatures there unless you count ones from fiction. You sighed to yourself, swiftly moving onto the next search term, and going down a mental list you had developed over the course of your journey over here.

You had gotten everything from Halloween stores in your area, online cults that worship the moon, strange bible stories, and fandoms about things like Avatar and Sailor Moon, yet you hadn't found a single relating feature to the man you summoned from behind the moon. You had wasted over an hour sitting in this sunken-in rickety old chair, it smelling of paper, and even though that scent almost always relaxed you, in this current moment the stress continued piling up ruthlessly on your shoulders, dragging your determination down into the gutter as time progressed. "Crap, crap, crap..." You muttered, shaking your head as you reached up, lacing your fingers in your (H/C) strands and giving a rough tug to your scalp, feeling utterly beaten. "What the Hell even is he? What even is a spirit of Halloween? Are there more of him, do other holidays have this? Maybe he's not even from the moon, he could've lied about that too..." You questioned, biting your lower lip as you felt a lump form in your throat, anxiety rising in your heart as your thoughts continued pumbling you with worry. You couldn't find a single source on him online, and previously you had been digging through old books in the far back of the library, hoping to discover possibly a spell book that could help with finding Xavier's origin, and even better explain it. You glanced over helplessly to the large stack of thick worn out books you had gathered, all of which had been totally useless in your search. You had spent several minutes rummaging around through the table of contents through each book with great care, it turning out, much to your dismay that each of them were simply novels written by other talented authors just like yourself.

In any other moment you would appreciate their works of fiction, however only now would you curse them for not being exactly what you needed. I have to send him back behind the moon... What happens if I don't? What happens if- You nearly leapt out of your skin at the sound of a shrill, pain-filled scream across the library, it knocking every ounce of your mind back into reality as you glanced around frantically. You heard it through the shelves of books lining the walls and out in the main part of this building, it echoing off the door frame of the computer lab and reaching your ears, all while sending a chilling shiver down your spine. Your heart thumped against your rib cage as you glanced back towards the door with wide eyes, fingers suddenly digging into the sides of the chair, and nails kneading it nervously.

You felt a sudden thought cross your mind, as if it were instinct to now expect this of the man. The monstrous being who had done so well to hide his sinister desires behind a shroud of cheer and fake joy on those adorable childish features. Xavier... You thought, taking in a deep breath and heaving yourself up out of the chair. You had brought him into this world, you could take him and his stubborn spoiled ass out.

You're worthless. Xavier thought ruthlessly, wearing that sinister grin as if it were permanently etched onto his seemingly innocent face. The customer screeched at the top of her lungs out in fear, yet those cries fell on deaf ears as the homicidal spirit from behind the moon twirled his scythe, expertly slicing open her throat as if it were a skill he had been born with. As crimson splattered onto his features, lying in red dots among his scattered freckles, he calmly watched her skin rip open, neck falling backwards and barely hanging onto a thrashing body, almost identical to that of a be-headed rooster running frantically around in circles with it's feathers flapping.

"Hm~ My sweet cloud of cotton candy, are you here~?" He purred lovingly and light, yet his swift movement of a partially muddied and stained converse slamming against the slaughtered woman's corpse, shoving her aside worthlessly as his actions spoke much larger than his honeyed words. "My beautiful sugar cube, are you here, answer my calls, please?" He twirled his scythe, allowing a spray of fresh blood to coat the walls from the previous slice that he had delivered the the woman's throat.

He purred as he wandered forwards, glancing calmly from one shelf to the next, now coming across the neat, yet older, front desk, an old computer settled atop it alongside returned books, several papers, a desk-calendar, and a painted coffee mug full of pencils, pens, bookmarks, and a pair of scissors. He stared for a moment, his footsteps coming to a stop as he watched the small, wheeled, wooden chair settled behind it still spin in lazy circles from when someone had previous bolted from it. ".... Hm... Funny." He chuckled, that strange sinister smile quivering into a creepy, almost shaky laugh, fingers drumming across the cold handle of his sharp scythe.

Upon the sharp nails clinking lightly against the metal handle, like a kitchen blade hitting concrete, there was a small audible whimper that caught the monster's attention, the tender volume having come from beneath the desk. The gentle noise only made his eyes turn to slits, and his smile widen with great interest aimed in it's direction. He grinned callously, suddenly leaning down and using his free arm to hoist up the desk entirely with impressive strength. It's four little legs were lifted high above the man's head, leaving whoever was lying below entirely visible, and unprotected.

A scream was heard, the woman below widening her eyes up at the man as her small body quivered with complete fear. Her body had frozen, barely able to scoot away from him as she struggled with controlling her loud quickening breaths full of panic and fear, a small puddle forming below her tiny body as urine stained the rug that was placed beneath the desk. "H-Help me, please! Anyone!" She screamed, tears streaming down her round face as the man appeared disappointed in what he had found.

That's not my sugar-bell... He thought sadly as he launched the desk aside at an inhuman speed, it crashing against a nearby bookshelf, sending novels falling to the ground as the desk landed with a clatter. The woman screeched, putting her arms up in front of her head defensively as she tried going further back, kicking at the man and squirming to survive.

"Get away from her!" The sudden bold demand yanked Xavier's heart into a loving throb, his breath briefly catching as he heard your sweet melodic voice coming from-

Slam!

And suddenly, his vision flashed white, the man stumbling forwards and feeling a fiery pain seize up from the back of his head, traveling over his scalp as his brain felt as though it had been rattled. "Huh?" He let out ever so slightly dazed, startled for a brief moment as he caught his footing, blinking a couple times to clear his vision, left with a throbbing headache. He shook his head, growling loudly as he watched his previous victim dash off across the library floor, the woman sprinting towards the front door without a single glance back. That stupid rotten woman... He hissed, throwing himself off across the floor in pursuit, yanking himself free from whatever had latched onto his scythe, throwing the person who had grabbed ahold of him away as he chased after the escaped victim.

"Get back here, now!" He commanded, his naturally cheerful voice having faded to a monstrous growl that only demons would possess. His converse slammed across the library floor, him expertly leaping over tables and chairs, dodging thrown books at him from the woman who desperately tried to flee the dangerous being. He growled, his chocolate eyes boiling with rage as he suddenly swung his arm sideways, slicing across with that large sharpened scythe.

She screamed as her legs were suddenly slit open, feeling the flesh easily ripped and torn, calves shredded, tendons severed, and slashed muscles twitching. Blood squirted and poured out onto the floor as the woman tumbled down like a rag doll with her now useless ankles, sobbing wildly and wiggling to crawl away from the psychotic being. With his weapon drenched in glistening blood, he howled almost like an animal with a giggle, giving his scythe a twirl before now pressing a converse down onto her back and pinning her right there, on the wood flooring. She screamed, crying with every ounce of breath she had left before the scythe was suddenly forced straight through her spine until it touched the floor itself, leaving scratches across the wood and decorating it in her blood and strips of flesh.

The lunatic grinned wildly, now chopping at her limp body viciously without a reason, slicing it open and splattering crimson across books and paper, the liquid soaking in easily and covering ink in a bloody coating. Her back now remained a gaping hole, ripped open by a ferocious scythe with an even more dangerous man as it's wielder, the few remaining in the library who had managed to successfully hide out the attacker's small yet dangerous rampage now fleeing out the front door, bursting it wide open and scurrying off down the sidewalk, sprinting to freedom while other's dove into their cars to escape.

"Xavier, stop!" The lovely, glorious voice that shouted his name so beautifully desperate was the only noise to catch the brutal male's attention, his arm halting in it's movements abruptly as his eyes remained wild and crazed, full of blood-lust, revenge, jealously and a dangerously high desire to kill.

"... (Y/N)?" He purred lovingly, glancing back with a returning soft look, those deep black pupils dilating as he stepped off of the useless body of his previous victim. His scythe dripped with crimson, the man's face painted in the blood of humans as he now glanced towards you. You stood aside, a gash covering your cheek from when he had thrown you, a tightly gripped broken chair leg in one hand, and something tucked away in your back pocket, although Xavier paid little mind to that, focused on the broken, and rather sharp appearing chair leg you gripped. He definitely saw it as a threat rather than whatever was in your back pocket, exactly what you had planned for him to do. "(Y/N)," He began in a honeyed tone, smiling brightly as a droplet of someone else's blood dripped from his cheek, it decorating the floor as he calmly strolled closer, his loving eyes glancing from the chair leg to your solemn, strong gaze.

Come closer. You thought lowly, searching his eyes in a way that seemed to be loving.

"Please, put the weapon down... They've gone... No one else is here... You can be mine. No one will see your confession of love, I promise." He purred with a kind smile, calmly carrying his scythe in a way that seemed non-threatening, holding it aimed downwards with a loose and gentle grip on the handle. He appeared to speed up his pace the moment there was a clatter heard, you having dropped the chair leg by your side, and easily gaining the male's trust. He loved you far too much to believe you'd betray him in any way on purpose. It was never your fault. It was the world's fault.

He now stood before you, towering above your puny figure, his chest an inch away from you as he gazed down with those brown eyes at your lovely face. You stared up at him in silence, now swallowing deeply. ... Good... You thought, leaning up subtly.

He immediately took this as a sign to act, swiftly leaning down in a mere instant, his heart rate skipping a beat as he felt his breath speed up. His own lips, soft and tasting of copper now placed themselves lovingly against yours, a hand finding itself on your cheek as he pulled you into this first kiss. You didn't pull away, quickly allowing his tongue to slip between your lips and find your own, distracting him from reality in a moment as you two played rather nicely, your own allowing his to be dominating and needful.

You reached back in silence as he held you close, a loving hand caressing your face while the other held his scythe at his side, there to protect whoever dared to harm his sugar-bell. You slid your hand into your own back pocket, tugging out the pair of sharp scissors that had previously been lying on the floor from that now dented little cup.

In one swift motion, your muscles tightening up and your grip keeping itself firm on the handle, you suddenly drove the sharpened tip straight into his neck, his lips immediately separating from yours, and a gasp escaping them in one quick puff.

You had stabbed him.

You played with a fire with bravery worn on your face.

(Damn guys, I'm back, thanks for waiting. I'm actually properly back, ya'll.  Ya'll got my back, I love you guys. I hope this small slaughter-fest, and aggression from Xavier made up for my absence. Plus, I plan on making an update schedule possibly, AND I plan on even posting another story - and this other story will be ANOTHER YANDERE EXCEPT FAR MORE AGGRESSIVE, AND WITH A QUICKER PLOT. You may think Xavier is aggressive, but lemme tell you, it gets better. XD So, if you'd enjoy another gruesome relationship, go check that out when I post it. <3 Love ya'll, peace out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 127 17
Monsters, Killer Robots, Dangerous Creatures, Killers and more around this Spooky month being with there loved ones in there monstrous ways to protec...
40K 1.2K 16
A meeting with a certain vampire has you running for survival. After offering him safety and comfort, he becomes a little too fond of you. Now, all h...
721K 37.1K 57
(m. yanderes x f. reader) (completed) Many years ago an infection struck the population of humans on earth, it became colloquially known as 'lovesick...
322K 11.6K 28
You were a cold, uncaring person who only enjoyed business and sleep--and yet you had unintentionally captured the hearts of several people. But all...