Where the Heart Lies

Oleh YolieB

Overworked, underappreciated and seriously lacking in the love/sex department. That was Rachelle's life until... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
If you say LOVE one more time....
Its not Blackmail :)
Mr. Magnificent
You didn't woo anyone, who didn't want to be wooed....
You've got quite a grip there...
'Sweet Kiss'
"....Bitch..You ain't got the balls."
Ross and Rachelle together again!
"Why don't you show me Princess."
"You're the Boss."
Surprise!
The Bet
"Damn skippy...you're parked in my spot!"
The Dance of Lovers
Can you say..." What an A**hole"
The plot thickens.....
The Decision is made....
Author's note
Mr. Moore
Love Hurts...
Let's be Friends
Things were going so well...
Call me pathetic...
Move to New York??
"Someone's in a hurry..."
Strawberries and Champagne Pt.1
Strawberries and Champagne Pt. 2
Looks can be deceiving
"How convenient..."
Author Note: NO LONGER ON HOLD
Do your job!
Check it out
White Picket Fences

Screwed!

69 2 0
Oleh YolieB

A/N

Ok i know its been a while i hadnt realise i left the last chapter as such-im so sorry if ur waiting to find out wht happens next-but i have here in this Chapter. 

Just so you understand Ella's having a flashback in her part-- and both events are happening at the same time of the same day.

I hope you like--if you think it could be any better drop ur comments please :) 

And add your Votes too please :) 

xoxo

Yolande 

-------------------------------------------------Ella POV-----------------------------------------------------------

All this sneaking around is beginning to really annoy. Its been two months since Dylan sat in that restaurant and agreed to just be friends. Well he agreed to be friends with me until I was ready for more. Little did I expect that after only two weeks I was ready to be more than friends and find myself kissing him in the middle of a fountain-not one of proudest moments I’ll admit. Not that I have any regrets, but damn he really screwed up my plans-I decide to lay off men and this unbelievable good-looking man walks into my life. At first he made it  hell, god that man knew how to get under my skin-but now that only makes the moments of passion that much more exciting. The only dark cloud hanging over my head-is that I’m keeping it a secret from Rachelle-I’m not even so sure why is it that we are keeping it a secret-but Dylan pleaded with me to keep this quiet. 

                                                                      *

“I need an explanation.” I spat at him-I didn’t like the idea of keeping us a secret-I don’t care it’s for a day or a year.

“Please, Ella. I can’t-you say you trust me-so just trust me. It’s better this way, just for a little while.”

“I don’t like it-it feels like your hiding me. Is there something I should know- I mean are you married with kids? Or are you gay but leading a secret heterosexual life?” He started laughing at my last question, but I was at least half serious. 

He pulled me into his arms and leaned down into the crook of my neck and slowly began to trace my collarbone with kisses.

“It’s none of those things-I promise. I just need you to have a little faith-I have some things that need to be sorted through before I can really move full-force ahead with us.”

“What do you mean full-force?” My words started to stutter as he slowly began to move from my neck up to my jaw line. “Dylan…” he was distracting me and it was working-too well.

“Hmm…”

“I’m asking you a question-don’t change the subject.” 

“I’m not changing the subject.”

My choice in dress today made it too easy for him-I wore a knee-length wrap-around silk dress that was only held together by the bow I tied to the side. With one firm tug the dressed opened and his hands were caressing my bare back.

“I don’t think this is the time or place-Dylan, anyone could just walk in.”

“Not if I locked the door.”

“OH! You were planning this.” I pulled back and slapped him against the arm.

“Ow! Woman that hurt.”

“Good. That’s what you get for trying to take advantage of me.” I said as reassembled my dress. 

“Don’t pretend like you weren’t enjoying or that you didn’t want it as much I did-I can see it in your eyes.”

“Yes, of course-but your not suppose to expect it. I say how and when.” I leaned forward and gave him small kiss. But it didn’t seem enough for him-he yanked me back towards him and intensified the kiss. If I stayed like this any longer we were going to end up right back to where we started. I gave him a slight push and he reluctantly  released me. 

“Thank you-now I will see you later. And I do trust you-more than I should I think, but I do. And if you say its only temporary and it’s a good cause-I wont push but don’t think I’m happy with it or that it will stay this way forever. Rach is my best friend and I just hate all this deceiving-just make sure you don’t try that shit with me.”I poked at his chest.

“Yes, Ma’am.”  I left his office making sure to put a little swing in my hips, looking behind enjoying the lustful look in his eyes. I couldn’t help but giggle at this expression I will have put him out of his misery soon. 

                          *

I pulled back from that memory, and I've made up my mind, I’m telling Rachelle. Tonight when we get home. I better stop and get more ice cream that should soften the blow. I, Ella Rodriguez is in a committed relationship-yep better I get 2 pints cause this will be hard swallow. 

______________________________Rachelle POV______________________________

I didn’t notice that I got off the elevator a stop too early-I stepped into the lobby instead of the parking garage. Someone I knew recognize me and ran up to say hi-the mood I was in did not call for a chatterbox right now going on about some conference coming up in Santa Ana. After he was done, ten minutes later-I got up to start making my way back to the elevators-and I bumped into a giant muscle. A muscle! Immediately I was high alert-Eric, must be somewhere-I looked up to see if he was around-but he wasn’t in my view-I was about to deem this little adventure as hopeless, till I saw him walking into the building. Alive and breathing-thank God-and I released the breath I was holding since I heard the news report this morning. He hadn’t seen me yet, which meant that I could be gone and no one who be none the wiser of my presence here, well except Lee. I jumped onto the elevator thinking I was safe but the first I guy I bumped into came in holding the door for the rest I’m sure.

“It’s going down.” I said.

“I know.”

Shit! I stooped down as if I was fixing something on my shoe-till the elevator filled up with a few more people and thankfully blocking me perfectly from his view. I could hear his voice in the elevator-and I looked to where he was standing. I could only see him from the waist down-and that’s when I saw it, hanging from his waist, his key chain the-the contents of the box I threw in the bin that day. A tiny wooden heart with R carved into it.

“You okay down there.” I lady asked, seeing that I seemed to be transfixed into this crouching position. 

“Yeah, I am-just fixing my straps.” I said with a smile. 

I slowly stood up as the elevator doors opened and everyone got out-and the doors began to close once again-I threw my head back against the wall and tried to breathe. Then suddenly the doors were reopening, my heart started racing-I’m trapped in this box with nowhere to run. The doors where now fully opened and just as I feared he was standing there, just there in between the doors-not saying anything. 

“Excuse me.”  I said trying to leave the elevator-a hopeless effort he blocked my path and allowed the doors to close once more-this also cause the space between us to lessen. “What are you doing? I thought we were over the kidnapping routine.” I said trying to regain some composure by sounding angry. “Say something.” 

He didn’t say a word. But then again I was rambling on enough for both of us, “Look I only came to make sure you were ok-and your here, alive and well I hope. Now would you get out of my way.” I said while reaching for the elevator pad, my arm had slightly brush against his and tiny electric sparks seem to go off-it was hard to keep my focus on anything else but the way he was making me feel. 

“I always deliver on my bets.” he finally said which made no sense.

“What?!”

And before I finished his lips were on mine-forceful but he made it gentle as not to overpower me and have me fall backwards. I didn’t move the entire time-I stood there not sure what to do-it was like being 12 years old again and being completely clueless but I was clueless when it comes to Eric. Though couldn’t I deny the way how great his lips felt against mine-so perfect as though my lips were only meant for his. He pulled away but he didn’t move-just stood there face to the ground-like a little boy knowing he’s done wrong and waiting for his punishment. 

“Why do you have that Eric?” I pointed to his keys.

“Why are you here Rachelle?” was his replied.

“Pure stupidity, I suppose,” I huffed, “I couldn’t help it I had to know you were ok.”

“Well, I’m not.”

“What do you mean-are you hurt, what‘s wrong?” my voice squeaked in panic.

“I’m fine-I’m fine-but since that day I saw you holding the gun pointing it at Max and the look on your face. I knew I fucked up-the worse mistake I could have ever make.”

“ That’s an understatement.” 

“I know and I’m sorry-and I’m even more sorry I didn’t come after you sooner-you shouldn’t have to come find me. You told me not to take too long.” 

“What does that even mean? You know what, I just wanted information that you were ok and you are-and now I’m leaving.” I stepped back towards the other end of the elevator.

“I understand.” he stepped back to the other side.

“So that was my prize-a kiss?” 

“No-it wasn’t. That’s not the kiss I wanted to give-and definitely not under these circumstances.” 

“Well, the world is a cold, hard place-we never get what we want.” I said sounding a bit defeated. 

“Before you go-why did you come to me that day?”

“You mean the day you kicked me out on my ass.”

“I didn’t--I mean that’s not what I wanted to do. I was angry and impulsive- and stupid I see that now. I saw that when you slammed the door, threw the box in the bin-and especially when I went and retrieve the box and found this.” he held the keychain up.

“That means nothing-its just a stupid piece of wood.”

“Where’s mine? And tell me the truth.” he demanded. He moved towards me and placed his right palm on the wall behind me. 

“Eric, please don’t do this-just press the button so we can get out of here.”

“No Rachelle…I want to know where is the one I gave you.” and he placed his other arm on my other side-effectively boxing me in. 

“That’s not important anymore-none of it.” I snapped. 

“Just tell me!” he raised his voice but it wasn’t out of anger it was more of out pain. 

“Fine! Here!” I reached into my bag and took out the heart he first gave me that day at the Carnival.” When he saw it, it made him smile and then he looked up at me. I lost; my defenses were down and I had no were to run. He brought his elbow down and leaned more into me putting his mouth to my ear. “I’m sorry” he whispered. 

“I know.” I said while placing my forehead against his neck. “ What do we do now?” I asked 

“I don’t know. This is all so fucked up.”

“You don’t know the half of it.” I said thinking about Caleb and Ella and even Ross.

“Ok-how about this-for this elevator ride-we just forget about all that shit facing us out there.” he said while bringing himself upwards. 

“Deal.” I didn’t hesitate I pulled him back down to my lips. This is what my heart wanted-I finally got my Eric. He had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly pressing me against his hard body and we molded together perfectly. I gripped the back of his neck and his  shirt in efforts to pull him closer and closer into me-even when there was no more space between us-I still pulled. 

He grunted and I moaned-both for the same thing-more. It was obvious that the same thought was going through our heads- ‘let this elevator never move.’ 

He was in jeans, Thank God, makes access into his pants a lot simpler-I slid my hands down and held firm to want I wanted to so badly-why are we not somewhere private! 

“I know, I want you too…” he grunted in my ear. 

“Then come on-give him to me now. I don’t care-I can’t bear this any longer.” While saying the words I began to pull my blouse from my skirt so that he could reach under-thankfully, I decided against a pencil skirt today, otherwise this would not have been so easy. 

He lifted me against the back wall of the elevator-and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hand slowly creeping up along my inner thigh-and I could think was why is it taking so long. The anticipation was killing me-I wanted him badly and he’s torturing me.

“Ok now-now!” I shouted at him-I didn’t want to be tormented I wanted him completely. And then with another stroke of bad luck the elevator ‘dinged’ and he slid his hand out from under my skirt. With all the excitement-we hadn’t realize the elevator started to move upwards. 

He kept his lips on mine, never releasing me from my pinned position on against the wall. The doors opened up-I couldn’t  see who it was at first, Eric held my attention firmly-things were not as intense-the kisses slowed to more gentle soft touches, and my hand was only slightly over the top of his belt. The elevators door opened again and the old lady left the elevator and told us to get a room-we laughed and I began to caress his face-thinking hopefully soon we will.  

“OK she’s gone.” I said ready to pick back up.

“No, I know you need to get back to work.”“Yeah I do and I know you too.” I said looking like a child being told no more candy. “Eric-are sure you’ll be ok…I mean I heard the news.”

“Don’t worry about me-but for now we need to keep this between us and quiet- I don’t want you getting hurt in all this.”

“Agreed” -I definitely didn’t want Ella finding out and kicking my ass for getting myself into this shit. 

“I wanna see you soon ok?” he asked.

“Ok-just let me know where and when-and you’ll find me there and ready.” 

“This apartment-very few people know about it. It’s a safe house for me, I will let you know when.” he gave me one last kiss and left me standing there feeling very unsatisfied.  My phone rang and I picked up almost mindlessly--hearing the voice on the other felt like having a bucket of ice cold water being thrown over me, effectively killing the fire that burned for Eric. 

“Caleb! Hi.-what? Your in town.....Great! Cant wait to see you too.” 

What the hell am I doing? Somebody please tell me-because I don’t have a clue.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.5K 492 34
Aria is a sophomore in college, living in beautiful Oceanside, CA. She's in a sorority with her best friend and living her best life until she gets a...
186 0 5
Scarlet had a pretty comfortable and successful life up until the time tragedy struck her, her dreams of being mother were shattered. Everything chan...
3.4K 141 22
I suggest reading Fallen, Behind Closed Doors, Till Death Do Us Part, and Cute Young Things before this one This is the final story with these charac...
5M 147K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...