Inuyasha and Kagome's love

By nicoleangelica63

What happens when an evil immortal demon takes Kagome and the only way for inuyasha to get her back is to adm... More

Part 1: She's gone
Part 2: Seeing Naruku
Part 3: Looking
Part 4: The bracelet
Part 5: Leaving
Part 6: The Spell
Part 7: Neeeding Her
Part 8: Dreams
Part 9: Enter Lampoge
Part 10: Lampoge
Part 11: Getting Her Back
Part 12: Not seeing
Part 13: Unlucky Thirteen
Part 14: His Thoughts
Part 15: Free
Part 16: Losing her
Part 17: dying
Part 18: Waiting For Her
Part 20: Kagome
Part 21: Inuyasha
Part 22: Where's Lampoge?
Part 23: Kagome's mind
Part 24: changes
Part 25: Kagome's transformation
Announcement
Part 26: Fighting
Part 27: The Final Chapter
Help
Published

Part 19: Feelings

2.2K 68 31
By nicoleangelica63

(Kagome's P.O.V)

Inuyasha had finally told me he loved me and I told him that I loved him back. Nothing made me more happy that this.

I was still a little sore. Inuyasha stayed by my side to make sure that I didn't strain my wound open. Sango had said that it wasn't fully healed yet so I had to take it easy.

I wasn't allowed to lift things, I wasn't allowed to shoot my bow, actually I didn't know exactly what I could do. It started to get boring after a little while.

I wasn't ready to face my family. I didn't want them to know I had been hurt, but I knew that this wound would leave a nasty scar. Maybe I should just go home and not show them.

"Hey Kagome, how you feeling today?" Sango asked me.

"Fine. Doing a little thinking."

"You're thinking about you're family aren't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because I miss my family all the time. Just go see yours."

"How?"

"Take Inuyasha with you."

"But what if he won't go with me?"

"Go anyway. I'm sure he'd follow if you left."

"Ok I guess I'll just have to talk to him."

-----

(Inuyasha's P.O.V)

The sweetest scent hit me. I knew it was my Kagome. She always smelled so good.

I jumped down from the tree I was in and waited for her.

At first I could see the top of her head. Slowly, but surely, she started to come more into view.

When she was no more than five feet from me a dark figure appeared behind her.

"Kagome! Look out!"

She looked confused for a moment then turned around to see what was behind her.

The figure laid his hand on her shoulder and she screamed out of pain.

All my anger rushed at me. I started to run towards them, but right before my eyes they disappeared...

My Kagome was stolen from me again...

-----

Guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. my dad was in a really bad car wreck and I've had to help him lately. I promise ill try to update soon.

This one is coming to an end but I'm thinking of making a book two. what do you guys think? should I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 121 5
Inspired by the biblical story of a Jewish orphan chosen queen in the midst of her people's persecution, Esther's coming to the throne and Xerxes' ch...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.8K 106 10
A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so different when everyone in the city treated t...
900 94 25
Happily married and settled at Pemberley, Elizabeth Darcy's mind inevitably turns to securing a similar happiness for those around her - namely, for...