Part 27: The Final Chapter

(Kagome's P.O.V)

Here I was again with this idiot. He was convinced that he could rule the world, but I knew better.

Oh, Inuyasha, where are you?

"Kagome remember I can hear you when you call out to me. Tell me where you are and I'll come find." Inuyasha said.

I don't know where I am, he has me blind folded....Inuyasha I'm scared.

"Don't worry Kagome, I'm on your trail. I will find you."

I'm a freaking cat. You hate cats.

"Yeah I do, but your not going to stay a cat forever. We'll find a way to change you back. Even if it means...."

He stopped. Means what Inuyasha? What are you talking about?

"Don't worry about it we'll figure all this out. Your scent is getting stronger. I will find you soon."

I was feeling a great pain. Earlier this man had made me drink something and every time I disobeyed him made my stomach twist and turn and made it hurt so bad. It had been hours since I had heard from Inuyasha.

"Here kitty kitty." He called for me.

I went to him not wanting to feel that pain again so I obeyed.

"Listen Kitty I was thinking that maybe I should turn you back so we can have our pups. I want to have kids to take over my legacy."

I wanted to cry so bad. I didn't want kids.

Inuyasha hurry please!

'What's wrong Kagome?'

He wants pups! I'm not having a kid. Not yet!

'Don't worry. I'm coming.'

Hurry!

"Kitty I'm about to change you back."

TO BE CONTINUED

---------
I'm so sorry I took so long to update. I will add another chapter when the second book comes out.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks for reading :)