Part 20: Kagome

(Kagome's P.O.V)

The man that touched my shoulder was burning me! It hurt so bad that I felt like my arm was going to fall off.

I could hear Inuyasha screaming in the background, but unconsciousness overtook me.

-later-

I didn't know how long I had been out. I could feel that my hands and feet were tied, but I also had a gag around my mouth.

I tried to for help, but it came out muffled and sounded funny.

"So I see my lovely Kagome is awake."

I try to look to see who the voice was behind me, but I couldn't turn around.

"I'm not ready for you to see me quiet yet. Listen Kagome, Inuyasha is going to find you soon, but he won't be able to get to you." He paused for a moment so my mind could try to figure out what he meant.

I felt something loosen at the back of my head. The gag was moved from my mouth to my eyes to where I couldn't see anything.

"Who are you and why have you kidnapped me?!" It was the first thing I said to him.

He chuckled. He chuckled at me! He thought I was trying to be funny.

"Now why would I tell you who I was. Where's the fun in that?"

"Tell me who you are!"

"Kagome you should be more worried about how your going to get away from me because Inuyasha won't be able to touch you. He won't be able to come five feet near you."

"What have you done?!"

"Lets just say that I've put up a stronger barrier than even Naraku can produce."

"You can't be that much stronger! Inuyasha will be able to break thought that shield with his sword!"

"He'd be to worried about hitting you sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. Mate."

"I'm your what?!"

"Mate. Don't worry I'll be good to you." He kissed me on my mouth. I felt his tongue push at my lips wanting access, but I refused. I tried to push him off of me, but it was no use. "You're a feisty one my dear."

"I am not your dear. I already have a mate."

I could feel him tense. I'd gotten his attention, good. "And who would that be?"

"Inuyasha. He's my mate and you can't take me from him."

"Then how come he hasn't marked you yet?" I could just feel him smiling knowing that he'd found out I was lying.

"Because I'm not ready for him to and he's respecting that."

The demon was silent. Oh Inuyasha, where are you?

----
Sorry it took so long and I know it's short. I'll try to update again soon.

Vote
Comment
And follow!