Part 4: The bracelet

(Kagome's P.O.V)

I wanted him here. He always came for me, always did. Inuyasha please. Save me please.

I was scared. Naruku had me hostage and I had no idea what he was going to do to get away from him. How was I going to get away from him.

I opened my eyes. Naruku was standing over top of me. I was just about to scream whenever he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Before you scream Kagome, I want you to see something, just look around you."

I looked around. Over on the stand there was a golden tiarra. Just like that one demon used to get his many brides.

"You wouldn't. I won't ever let you put that thing on my head."

"But it isn't for your head my dear Kagome, it's for a wrist. It'll have the same effect, but Inuyasha won't expect a single thing."

I struggled. I couldn't even get my wrists free. I pulled and pulled but I couldn't get them free.

"You'll never get away with this, Inuyasha will kill you for this."

"Oh, but your dear Inuyasha won't be able to tell the difference. He will think that you have given up on him and moved on."

"I would never give up on Inuyasha and he knows that. I promised that I would stay by his side as long as he needed me to."

"But he will see this as you going back on your word. It'll break his heart into a million peices and there's absoulutely nothing you can do about it. This will break him so bad that it will be just enough to bring the demon out in him."

"I will never let this bracelet overtake me. I will be strong enough to repel the bracelet just like with the tainted jewel shards."

"Oh dearest Kagome, you can't repel this and we all know it."

He went over to the table to where the braclet was sitting and picked it up. I tried to get out of my bindings but they were to tight. There was nothing I could do to resist him.

The bracelet widen a bit so it could fit around my wrist and then it tightened. For a few minutes I screamed and cried for Inuyasha to hurry and come save me.

"Inuyasha! Help me!"

Naruku only laughed and continued to stare at me. "You will soon not be able to resist my lovely Kagome. You will soon be under my spell and your dear Inuyasha won't be able to tell the slightest difference of what I've done to you."

I only stared at him as it started to get harder to focus and thoughts of Naruku started to pour into my brain. "Inuyasha...will save...me"

"But who will save him?"

With that my thoughts went into unconsiousness, but my brain was still very much active. I wasn't able to control what my mouth said or what my body did, but I still knew what I was doing. This made it all the worse.

"My dearest Kagome will you come over here?"

"Yes dear." I hated the words that were coming out of my mouth but I had no choice in what I was saying.

"Pour me my drink." I only smiled at him and poured his water. He sickened me. Where was Inuyasha? He needs to save me before I even lose control of my own thought. Oh Inuyasha please hurry.