Part 2: Seeing Naruku

(Kagome's P.O.V)

I had stormed off. I was so mad that I could just scream! What was wrong with him?! He had no right telling me what I could and can't do. I was going home and that was the end of that.

I had started to walk towards the well when I heard a twig crack. I turned around quickly only to find my friend Sango standing there with the young Shippo.

"Oh hey...What are you guys doing here?"

They said nothing and I knew that something was wrong.

"Shippo, Sango, What's going on?" Just as quickly as I finished my statement they started to morph. What the heck?!

I started to run, but just as quickly tripped over a branch, "INUYASHA HELP!!!!!!!" I yelled. The two demons appeared before me.

"To late for that." One of them flicked something at me and it went straight into my head. Just like that I was out. The last thing I saw was Inuyasha running towards us as I was being lifted from the ground.

"Help...Inu...yasha.." I muttered before I went unconscious.

I could feel myself being lifted from the ground. It was like I was still partly consious, but I couldn't open my eyes. I tried to speak, but my mouth wouldn't open. I wanted to see him. Inuyasha help me please. I'm tired of being alone in this darkness.

"Kagome!"

I could hear him. Inuyasha! Gosh why couldn't I open my eyes? What had they done to me?

"Kagome, please open your eyes. You're safe now just open your eyes for me please."

I opened my eyes only to find Naruku(sorry not sure of the spelling).

"Naruku what have you done to me?! Where's Inuyasha?!"

"He's not coming for you Kagome. He's went looking for Kikyo again. He has no interest in you. His love for her will never go away. You will forever be alone."

"You're wrong!"

"Oh, but I'm not and you know it's true."

"Inuyasha...will come...for me." I went into unconsiousness again.