The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

Av trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... Mer

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Nightmare

1.3K 40 2
Av trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

"Mom, dad did you see Maximus today!!" I say cheerfully as I put on my seatbelt and Max barks.

"He did amazing today, good boy Max" mom turns to pet Max from the passenger seat.

"That dog loves his family" dad chuckles as he drives.

"Yea..." I faintly say as I hug Max and he barks.

"So tomorrow after school we have another training lesson" mom turns back around in her seat.

"Sounds good" I smile.

"Anyway... I saw you walking out of school with that guy" mom smirks.

"Mom! He's just my friend" I groan.

"Mhm" she hums.

"Mom, he's gay" I straight out say.

Ok the straight and gay together in a sentence wasn't cool.

"Oh" mom says embarrassedly and dad laughs.

"I love you guys" I laugh.

"We love you too" mom and dad say through their laughing.

"C-" I get cut off by a car coming at us.

"DAVE WATCH OUT!!" mom screams as dad tries dodging the car.

It was too fast. The car slammed into our car. Killing the driver, mom and dad.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

Maximus crying.

Me crying.

Sirens.

The funeral of Grace Mitchell.
A loving daughter, wife, and mother.

The funeral of David Mitchell.
A loving son, husband, brother, and father.

That's when my life went dark.

"NOO!" I wake up crying in a sweat.

"Butterfly!" Lock shoots up and looks at me.

"NO!" I cry and shout.

"Please calm down" Lock pulls me into a warm hugs and rubs my back.

I nuzzle my head on his shoulder and soak his shirt with my tears. I tug on the back of his shirt, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" the guys barge in breathing heavily.

"She had a nightmare" Lock breathes heavy as he nuzzles his face on my shoulder.

"El are you okay?" the bed dips.

"No" I say faintly.

"Everything will be okay... we promise you" Aaron hugs me and the boys hug me too.

I'm sitting in this bed with 5 dangerous killers hugging my fears away from a nightmare. It reminds me of just yesterday when I came here, on my first night I had a nightmare. The guys comforted me, but Lock didn't care... so I thought. These 5 amazing guys changed my life for the better. I couldn't ever repay them.

"Nothing's going to happen to you as long as we're alive" Colin chuckles trying to lighten the mood.

"Shit even in our grave" Justin laughs and everyone but me and Lock laugh.

"You good El?" Brandon says softly and I nod.

"I got it guys" Lock lifts his head.

"You sure?" Aaron asks and Lock nods.

"Goodnight El" the guys kiss my cheek.

"Goodnight" I say through my sobs, not looking at them. The boys leave the camper and all I can hear is the sound of me crying... it was... silent.

"Butterfly you're okay..." Lock pulls back and puts his forehead on mine.

"No..." I faintly say through my cries.

"Lets try to go back to sleep" his warm minty breath spreads on my face.

He lays back with me on his chest as he continues to rub my back with one hand and the other around my waist.

"I love you so much Lock" I manage to say.

"I love you too Butterfly, always" he wipes away my tears and I calm down.

"If anything ever happened to me or yo-" I get cut off.

"Nothing's gonna happen to us, don't say that. We're stuck with each other until we have our last kiss on our death bed" Lock pecks my lips.

"Goodnight..." I trail off and fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun from the small window beam over me, Lock, and Maximus. I just wanna lay here forever... I feel Lock shift and my heart starts to race.

"Please don't leave me..." I tear up.

"I didn't plan on it" he kisses my forehead.

We sit here for 20 minutes in silent. He's so perfect without even trying... his snores, his eyes, his personality... towards me and the guys, his lack of wearing shirts around the house, his everything is so perfect.

The door slowly opens and Lock groans in anger.

"Hey Elena... are you okay? If you want can uh... go out for ice cream or something" Zach's voice sends a shiver down my spine.

"She's fine right here in my arms, fucking leave right now before I put a bullet between your eyes" Lock snaps.

"Uh thanks for the offer Zach, but I'm good" I sit up and put a fake smile on.

"I understand, with your boyfriend here you'd say no..." Zach says sadly.

"Fucking seriously?!" Lock growls and sits up but I tug on the back of his shirt.

"No Zach that's not true. I just don't feel like going out in this vulnerable state, I thought you'd understand that" I say irritated.

"Well... ok. I'm gonna go sit on the deck" he leaves.

"Fucking asshole!" Lock picks up a pillow and throws it.

"Hey calm down" I take his hand and pull him down so his sitting next to me,

"Wanna piss him off?" he looks at me.

"How?" I say curiously.

"Moan my name" he smirks.

"What?!" I shout silently so Zach doesn't here.

"He's not sitting on that deck all day" his smirk grows as he lays back.

"Ugh fine!" I lay on his chest.

This is gonna be so fucking AWKWARD!

"Lockkk" I moan and stare at his satisfied face as I do and I roll my eyes.

"Wait" Lock leans towards the window.

"What now?" I roll my eyes and get off his chest.

"He left!" Lock holds back his growing smirk.

"Good" I laugh.

"Wanna go out there?" he looks at me and I nod.

We go out the camper and onto the deck to see the guys sitting down.

"Kinky" Justin smirks and we roll our eyes.

"We were doing it to get Zach off our tail" Lock sits down.

"Oh so you did do it" Colin smirks.

"No, I told her to say that" Lock says starting to get annoyed.

"Explain the hickey on her neck?" Brandon says with a explain that shit then smirk.

My cheeks go a bright shade of red, I know we didn't gave sex but we almost did.

"She couldn't stay away from me" Lock playfully smirks at me and I drop my jaw.

"Other way around" I roll my eyes.

"Ugh boring, we lost our virginity years ago" Aaron says trying to get under Locks skin.

"Yet you don't have girlfriends" Lock shrugs and the guys drop their jaws and gasp this time.

"Fuckers" I laugh.

"Fuck you both" Justin pouts.

"Wanna go on the four wheelers?" Lock stands up and so do the guys and I.

"Sure" we all say.

"We'll meet back out here in five then" Lock says and everyone walks in their campers to get dressed.

We all go our separate ways on the trails. Yep, still really fucking fast. I'm riding with Aaron and as we ride I see this beautiful trail I wanted to walk on, so I tap on his shoulder and he stops.

"What's wrong?" he turns to me.

"Can we meet up with the guys? I wanna walk down a path on this trail" I say with puppy eyes.

"Fine" he rolls his eyes and sighs playfully. I hit his shoulder and we both laugh.

We all meet up in a big dirt area on the four wheelers and get off.

"Guys!" I hop off the four wheeler and take off my helmet.

"What do you want twinkle toes" Brandon puts his arm over the handle of his four wheeler.

"if you let me finish" I roll my eyes "I saw this path me and Aaron were on and i wanna show you!" I say cheerfully and they laugh expect for Lock.

"Wow" Colin says as he laughs.

"You're a special cookie aren't you" Lock tilts his head at me.

"What? Why are you guys laughing" I pout.

"Baby, we own this property, we know every trail" Justin laughs and I mentally smack my forehead.

"Of course" I say embarrassed.

"We can still go if you wanna see it" Lock turns on his four wheeler.

"Yes!" I jump up and down smiling.

"Ride with me?" he looks at me.

"Yea!" I grab my helmet and put it on then hop behind Lock.

Aaron leads the way to where I seen the trail and we all get off the four wheelers then walk together as a group.

I skip up the stairs up to Lock and I hold his hand. He flinches and grabs my hand tightly immediately.

"Ow!" I pull my hand back.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought something scared you... I don't know" he says awkwardly.

"What? I can't just hold my boyfriends hand without there being a problem?" I pout.

"Of course you can" he puts my little hand in his huge hand and kisses my cheek.

"Did you guys add the stairs here?" I question as I look down as we walk.

"Mhm, we got bored one day" Lock shrugs.

"Oh" I laugh.

ZACHS POV (mahaha)

I walk into Elenas camper slowly and see her with the devil himself. Lock Archer. Lock and I have never been friends, but we would talk here and there. When his mom died he went to jail and since then he was never the same, same with the guys.

"Hey Elena... are you okay? If you want can uh... go out for ice cream or something" I say with caution since Lock will literally kill me.

"She's fine right here in my arms, fucking leave right now before I put a bullet between your eyes" Lock snaps.

"Uh thanks for the offer Zach, but I'm good" Elena sits up and smiles.

"I understand, with your boyfriend here you'd say no..." I say sadly.

"Fucking seriously?!" Lock growls and sits up but she tugs on the back of his shirt.

"No Zach that's not true. I just don't feel like going out in this vulnerable state, I thought you'd understand that" she says irritated.

"Well... ok. I'm gonna go sit on the deck" I then leave and sit on a chair on the deck.

Lock fucking pisses me off. I'd like to be friends with him since he's really my only thing close to his mom. But he wants to be a fucking dick. I pull out my phone and text my dad about everything.

You're gonna regret everything Lock Archer.

All the sudden I hear Elena moaning Locks name. It was obvious he's fucking her right now and it pissed me off. I storm off and go to the field to blow off some steam.

Then my dad texts back.

A huge grin appears on my face.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37K 963 27
He eases up and takes a deep breath, looking down. "I'm suppose to be dead, Riley. Over and over. I'm suppose to be dead. Ever since... people... fou...
1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
19.8K 342 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...