S L O W T O W N

By Ryedun

"It's okay, you'll be okay," A new work route can always be difficult, but when Josh finds the love of his li... More

Hands
Work
Hellos and Goodbyes
Food For Thought
Voices
Mother Knows Best
Music Soothes The Savage Beast
Potato Gems
Photographs
Domestic Pain
Him, Pie and The New Guy
No Name No Friends
Piano
Alone
Bruises and Bandaids
Teasing Tyler
City Lights - Part One
City Lights - Part Two
City Lights - Part Three
City Lights - Finale
Daddy, Why?
Okay
Clouds
Stay
Lucky Josh, Unlucky Tyler
Who Is He?
A Normal Strange Breakfast
Invitation
Stick To The Walls
Passion Pop and Kisses - Part One
Passion Pop and Kisses - Finale
No Further
Awakened
Pills
Innocence Diminished (NSFW)
Repent
Home Alone
Interruptions (NSFW)
Teacher
First Time (NSFW)
Needy (NSFW)
Secrets
Past
Locked Away
Dreams Do Come True
Painter
Safety
Just The Beginning
Rough (NSFW)
Soft
Oh Brother
Two Weeks
Investigation
Forest
Lifts
New Life
Blow Me (NSFW)
Under The Radar
Panic
On The Run
One Half
A Whole
Pursued
You'll Be Okay
... - .. .-.. .-.. / .... . .-. .
Over

Tumultuous (NSFW)

220 12 44
By Ryedun

Tyler had stayed in bed for the rest of the day, laying there in a daze, the window now his only source of entertainment.

People pass, cars beep, there's some sort of orderly chaos in the street, idle eyes lazily watching, yet not focused, too many deathly thoughts invading his mind.

Josh moved swiftly around the apartment, preparing dinner later on, keeping an eye on Tyler, popping his head into the room to make sure he was safe.

He hadn't moved.

BlurryFace was under the window, jaw slack, resting against his chest, pitch black hole, reared teeth flashing and glinting under the dying sun, eventually glowing under moonlight.

Tyler ignored him as best he could, only turning over when Josh had offered him dinner.

Refusing with no appetite, Tyler locked eyes with the ceiling, he could see BlurryFace from the corner of his eye, he was so unnerved, so shaken.

He wouldn't leave, and Tyler felt sick. He was just staring.

Tyler calls out for Josh, who comes back quick. His arms pop out from his blanket cocoon, reaching up for Josh, grabby hands needy for attention.

"Please hold me, please," Tyler practically begs, Josh sighing as he crawls up beside his boyfriend, wrapping comforting arms around his frame.

"Joshy?"

Josh looks down to the tan boy, giving a polite smile.

"Yes Ty?"

"Are we going to have to leave?" The boy pushes his face into Josh's chest, unable to see his demon under the window.

"No baby, not if I can help it,"

Tyler sighs, nosing his jaw, fingers absentmindedly wandering over Josh's zip, playing with the switch, flicking it up and down.

Josh shuffles, holding his lover oh so tight.

Tyler shifts, pulling Josh on top of him, instinctively burying his face into the crook of Tyler's neck.

"Make me forget,"

Josh kisses his neck, looking at him.

"You wanna-"

Tyler locks his lips to Josh's, tasting the pasta sauce from dinner. Josh melts, letting Tyler tug the front of his pants.

"Are you sure Ty?" He trails his fingers down his cheek, Tyler nodding, needly tugging at his jeans.

"Make me forget today, it's all I need, please just, do something," Tyler begs through a rasp, voice lost from crying.

The older boy carefully unwraps his burrito boyfriend, slipping hands up his shirt, palming his chest, tweaking carefully and tugging one nipple as he mouths along Tyler neck.

"Go all out," Tyler groans, arching his back and pushing himself into Josh.

The coloured boy looks at him for a moment, watching his face carefully.

"You sure you want that?"

"Hard," Tyler confirms, Josh shaking his head, mumbling an ok, making quick work of Tyler's sweat pants.

"We bought that new lotion, do you want to try that?" Josh glances to the nightstand, a bright pink bottle reminds him of the ukulele from earlier that day.

Tyler hums, reaching down to rub between his legs in an attempt to pre-prepare himself for Josh.

He grabs the bottle, cracking the top and smelling it, offering it to Tyler.

"Smells like love," he grins, Josh blushing, taking a bit on his fingers, a small taste test.

"Taste like it too," he hums, gently placing it next to Tyler's thighs.

He slips down, kissing along his stomach, stopping to suck his skin.

"Mark me,"

Josh looks up, holding onto ribs. Dipping his head back down, starting from his chest, he takes a nipple between his teeth, very carefully grinding his jaw back and forth, Tyler letting out a loud gasp.

Josh then sucks the middle of his chest, making sure to leave a hickey behind, just under the nipple he had nipped, he sucks another, the lubed fingers now rotating and pinching the opposite nipple, Tyler's unsure huffs and squeaks picking up.

Josh moves slightly lower, palming against both hard nipples, skin pulling up in his mouth, large purple marks left behind.

"J-Joshy," Tyler groans out, his own hands unsure of what they should do, roaming the blanket and sheet, gripping tight.

Josh stops for a split second, pulling his own shirt off, Tyler reaching for him, cupping his face.

Legs tangle, a throat exposed for the younger to bite at, head tilted back by needy tan hands, neon yellow hair locked tightly in fingers, tugging hard.

There's a moment for adjustment, nudging thighs apart, pulling off a shared t-shirt from the younger boy, it lands somewhere in the darkness.

The older slips down, marking his territory with purple-blue bruises, fingers scratching exposed hip bones.

He bites into Tyler's thigh, the boy yelling out in pain but Josh doesn't stop, he keeps biting, nosing the outline of Tyler's erection as it lays trapped under fabric.

Josh grips his hips, pulling them up slightly.

"Move up like that, yeah there you go," Josh praises, Tyler nibbling a finger as he watches his boyfriend work his own pants off, swiftly moving the pull Tyler's briefs off.

Tyler closes his eyes, ready for the blissful intrusion, but is greeted with a wet tongue pushing against him, slick fingers running across his shaft.

The younger squeals, hands spreading him apart for better access, Josh's experienced, magic tongue working him, moving up to suck the base of Tyler's cock, two fingers push inside but remain still, Josh tilting his head to take Tyler in his mouth, sliding his lips up and down the shaft.

He finally curls the two fingers, scissoring roughly.

The youngest's back arches high off the bed, Josh pushing him back down with a growl.

"You better not do that again,"

The fingers move quick, harshly, the tan boy using all restraint to not let his hips snap up, Josh finally taking the entirety of Tyler's cock down to the back of his throat, a third finger easily gliding into him.

"B-babe, p-please just," Tyler whines, his lover pulling off with a obscene wet pop.

"What do you want Ty?" Growling vocals reach half deaf ears, rushing blood blocking out coherent thoughts.

"Just fuck me, fuck me hard, let everyone know," Tyler yells out, Josh grinning, pulling his fingers out.

Kneeling, Tyler rolling onto his belly, ass up and presented to Josh, Josh squirts the lubricant directly onto him, smearing it lazily, holding each cheek in his hands, he lets a thumb dip inside for a moment, Tyler rocking back into it.

"Patience," Josh chuckles, his lover coming a long way from their first sexual encounter to now, always ready, always needing.

"Please?"

Well, the politeness has never changed at least.

The coloured boy lines up, easily entering all the way to the hilt, Tyler mumbling a cry into the pillow he was hugging, Josh staying there and waiting for another complaint.

Instead, Tyler begins to fuck himself on Josh, the older staying in place with Tyler pushing back, hips sporadicly snapping to his own weird pace.

The elder groans, beginning to rock with his partner, burying himself as deep as he could, Tyler's high pitched yelps partially silenced by feathers and fabric.

When he asks something and Josh can't hear it, he roughly grips Tyler's hair and lifts his head.

"What?"

"Hard harder really hard," Tyler spits out, propping up on his forearms, Josh biting his lip.

"Keep those hips still," Josh lets him go, keeping ahold of his hair and moves the other hand to grab ahold of the bed board.

The bed creaks loud and fast, Tyler screaming out the only word he remembers currently, Josh slamming into him.

His deep grunts and growls fill the air too and mix with the high screeches, bed posts smashing into the wall over and over.

Josh was glad there was enough room between dry wall and posts so his fingers wouldn't get crushed.

Tyler keeps yelling, Josh letting his hair go to cover his mouth.

He grabs Josh's wrist and guides his used fingers into his mouth, sucking and biting, letting screams out around them.

There's thumping from upstairs, trying to hint for the boys to be quiet but Josh yells out profanity.

"Oh god fuck me harder!" Tyler cries out, grinning around the fingers, Josh smirking knowing his motive.

"Fuck wait I'm gonna-"

Josh shoves his fingers deeper into the boys mouth, silencing him.

"You gonna cum?"

Tyler mumbles, nodding.

The quick rhythm continues until Tyler is screaming through a closed mouth, feeling his vocal chords tear.

He spills onto the covers below, Josh snapping forward one last time before popping out, letting Tyler's mouth be free.

Tyler quickly and tiredly spins, pushing Josh back onto the bed, watching him stroke himself into climax.

He wraps his lips around Josh's cock, letting him finish into his mouth, tasting artificial strawberries from the lube and his own natural secretions.

"Oh god," Josh grunts, a few hot spurts spewing into the younger's mouth, spilling down his face.

Tyler finally pulls away, flopping back onto the bed, swallowing a couple of times, but not bothering to wipe himself.

Josh's feet are near his face, so he promptly cuddles into his legs, feeling a now cold yet sticky substance under his hips, laying on his own climax.

They pant together for a moment, Josh crawling up the bed to hold onto Tyler tightly.

"Wanna go out for dinner?" Josh finally speaks, running sticky fingers through fluffy brown hair, a new appetite worked up.

There's no response, Josh tilting his lovers face up.

Tyler's lips are slightly parted, eyes shut.

"Did I kill you?" Josh whispers, Tyler not replying, instead a soft snore comes from him.

Josh unfolds from him, pulling his boxers back on and moving into the lounge room to let he worn out boy sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 817 12
Tyler loves Josh with everything he is, but he's married now. He initially though he could balance the complexity of having a wife and a lover, but h...
19.7K 407 24
tyler is done. he's hurt, broken, and needs someone to help. // josh regrets his decisions, but he doesn't think there was a better way. // trigger w...
2.4K 191 12
tyler joseph is unable to kill himself so he kills other people instead.
9.6K 412 82
From birth, young Tyler is raised with blood, tears and pain. Until Spookyjim sent him a message request one random day. When music was great for cop...