Perfect (Third book to the se...

By jksadaizy

The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of... More

Prologue
1. "She needs to go back."
2. Back home
3. Reveal
4. Lifestyle
5. Somehow
6. Birthday gift
7. I think I should go
8. Night Out
9. Lust
11. A Family
12. Questions
13. Decisions
OPINION
14. Do you
15. Sleepless nights and planning
16. New beginnings and old habits
17. What could be worse?
18. No One
19. Reality check
20.
21. Panic
22. Devastated
23. Agreement
24. Anxious
25. Going Crazy
26. Shy
27. Girl's Night part 1
27. Girl's Night part 2
HI EVERYONE

10. Sweet

3K 145 72
By jksadaizy

~

Ava's POV

I jolted awake when the bed sheets shuffled, revealing my right bare leg, the cold air in my bedroom hitting my skin almost immediately. My head thumped a little, indicating that I sure did have a hungover from that small amount of alcohol I drunk last night. How pathetic. But then again, I never was a drinker and when I eventually did drink, I would get hungover from the slightest amounts.

As I opened my eyes, it was bright as hell and from that I knew we had been sleeping in.

Wait...

So last night was definitely real because at first it felt like a dream. The evening was so magical in every way. First, I just happen to bump into Justin in my bedroom, then we fight and then we hug. After that everything felt blurry. We sure did go to a bar to get shots and after that we were chased by a huge crowd of people trying to get a photo of or with Justin. It was crazy. And we sure did ran all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge. What happened next, still tickled my stomach, making me all giddy. But it was amazing. I didn't want to believe myself but when I looked to my right, I saw Justin sleeping, his right cheek pressed against the pillow so that his lips were slightly parted as he laid on his stomach, peacefully. He was topless, or maybe even totally naked. I wasn't sure, but the duveet covered only the bottom of his body, ending right above his butt.

I shifted on my place, changing my position so that my body was facing him. His hand was tucked under the pillow and quiet snores was coming out of his mouth.

Never did I imagine that I would wake up next to him, after my birthday. Never did I even imagine that I was going to get back with him. I was so, one hundred percent sure that he had moved on to better things. But what he said and told me last night, were the opposite of my thoughts.

He waited for me.

And the fact that he put out a whole album only because he was wishing he could reach me with the help of the album's success. He must've felt awful since I never replied to him. He must've thought I moved on, which I never did. Just because of what happened six months ago, I never intended on leaving him.

I love him too much. How could I ever let something so precious slip away from my hands?

And as I watched him, sleeping so peacefully in his gorgeous presence, it hurt me so much to think that if I had made the wrong choice by letting him walk away, I wouldn't be here, with him.

Because of that, I scooped closer to him, snuggling my face against his warm chest, under the duveet. He slightly shifted, breathing in a large breath, before wrapping his heavy arm around me. My goodness, I felt comfortable, to be in his, and only his, arms again. Softly I placed kisses on his chest, here and there, letting them linger on his skin even after my lips weren't touching him. I could feel him getting goosebumps under my delicate kisses, indicating that he was surely waking up.

"Mmm..." I heard him hum, his voice hoarse and sleepy.

Geez, he's so sexy.

I touched his collarbone with the tip of my tongue following with an open mouth kiss.

"You're giving me a hard on." he murmured, still eyes closed.

Good.

"Am I?" I whispered and backed away a little to see his face.

He was smiling slightly, still half asleep.

"Why'd you stop?" mumbling, he peeked through his right eye, narrowing it open.

"I want to see you." I smiled and softly placed my hand on his neck, stroking his super soft skin.

I watched as he grabbed my hand from his neck and placed it on his lips, kissing all of my five fingers, one by one.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked between kisses, now fully woken up.

"So good." I sighed in awe.

"That good?" he smirked, taking my index finger between his lips, sucking on it.

My breathing haltered as I watched him do that. He sure knew how to turn me on.

"Yes." I dragged on the 's', sounding a little desperate too.

But then he released my finger from his grip and let it fall next to his face on the pillow. My expression changed immediately. And of course that made him chuckle.

"Babygirl." he smiled and pulled me tightly into his arms, turning on his back so that I was laying on his chest.

"Ow, my neck." I giggled, "It almost snapped in half."

He loosened his grip so that I could sat up on his stomach, not actually wearing anything. I pulled the duveet in front of my chest so that I wasn't showing off my naked body.

I looked down at Justin as he stroked my thighs that were next to his sides. His gaze moved up to my eyes from my chest.

"I'm hungry." he spoke up, bluntly.

"Should we get some breakfast?" I flicked my head at the direction where my kitchen was.

"Nah, I already have my breakfast served in bed." he shrugged and suddenly he pushed me up, only to slide himself downwards so that when I sat down, I sat on his face.

"Oh my God..." I gasped out of nowhere, looking down at his eyes in shock.

Did he really just do that?

I shot my head back in pleasure when I felt his tongue against me, licking slowly. He had his arms around my thighs tightly, preventing me from moving even an inch. I grabbed the wall in front of me for support since my legs were about to give in to this kind of feeling.

"Justin, oh my- fuck..." I moaned, quietly though.

I didn't want the neighbors to hear our actions for the second time already.

Justin worked his tongue against my sex, going faster and faster with every lick and I was sure I was going to faint any minute now.

"I'm so close..." I could barely talk let alone breathe when I looked down at him, his eyes closed in concentration.

But when he opened his beautiful eyes, those incredible hazel brown orbs, I squirmed in his hold. He was so hot.

And he kept his eyes on me, so intensely.

I wanted to escape his tongue when I felt my stomach starting to compulse but he had me so tightly against his lips that I couldn't move anywhere.

But right when I was about to climax, I was so close, the doorbell rang, echoing through my apartment.

"For fuck's sake." I groaned loudly, so sure that Justin was going to stop, but he didn't.

He just held me tighter, pushing me down against his face even harder.

"Justin, I need to- Oh God." I jolted forward in pleasure.

"Come, baby, come for me." he managed to murmur between licks.

His sleepy voice and shining eyes were enough to take me over the edge.

And soon I indeed came against Justin's tongue, while there was somebody at my door, waiting for me to let them in.

I, fortunately, kept myself quiet by holding my hand against my mouth as Justin licked his final licks.

"Jesus..." I sighed, moving up a little to let Justin sit up.

"I'm full." he announced, smirking while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I pressed my sweaty palms against my cheeks in slight embarrasment and shyness. Hell, he still made me shy after all these years everytime he did something like that.

"Want me to get the door?" he suggested as he got up from the bed to collect his clothes from the armchair.

"Maybe I should." I gritted my teeth together, already thinking about who could it be.

The doorbell rang again and now that someone was pressing it repeatedly.

"Okay, it's definitely Alex." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my oversized sweater from the bottom of the bed, throwing it on quickly before standing up.

"Wow, she sure is patient." Justin chuckled, now fully clothed in his yesterday's outfit and standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I giggled at him when I walked through the door to the living room.

"Says Mr. Patient himself!" I hollered at him from the hallway before jogging to the front door.

I opened the door quickly to see Alex standing there, leaning to her right leg with her hip popped out. Sassy much? She was also holding a big brown box in her hands. Probably why she was so anxious to get inside. Than thing looked heavy enough to contain twenty bricks.

"Finally?" she snapped and walked past me to my apartment.

I waited for her reaction of my guest a few seconds but when I didn't get it, I just shut the door and followed her. I was sure she was going to flip out when she saw Justin. Okay, she wasn't the one who was against our relationship but still. She would probably tell mom and Abbie and the others, though.

However, Justin was nowhere to be see. Maybe he decided to hide for the sake of himself, but he wasn't like that.

"So," Alex let out a deep sigh when she managed to put down the box on my coffee table, "This is for you. Happy birthday and so on and so on."

She looked nothing like a person would look like when wishing a happy birthday.

Typical Alex.

"Thanks, I guess." I shrugged and went to sit down on the couch to see what she got for me.

"You look a little flushed and your hair is all over the place, are you-"

"Morning, Alex." was heard from the kitchen doorway and it was loud enough to wakeup people from the other side of New York.

Alex's face was priceless when she turned her head to see who said that. I should've gotten a picture of that moment.

"What the fuck?" Alex gasped as soon as she realized who was greeting her, "The fuck?" and then she looked back at me.

"Yeah... About that..." I gritted my teeth together awkwardly and went back to open the box in front of me.

"So, this- You- How'd this happen?" Alex's gaze jumped back and forth between me and Justin.

"If you want the long story, we met in high school, she was-" Justin started but was soon interrupted by Alex.

"Yeah, I know. And then you made a bet against her and all that shit. I've heard it a thousand times, Justin, and I ain't forgetting it. But how- I mean, are you back together or just... I don't know, fucking?"

"Alex!" I gasped, shocked by her question.

Did she really think I would only want sex from Justin?

"We didn't really talk about it, though." Justin shrugged and looked at me, thinking hard about something.

Well, yeah, we didn't talk about it. But I didn't spend my birthday with him just for fun. I want ed to be with him, for real this time. No cheating, no bets, no stupid stuff. I needed him to be with me, physically and mentally. Because I was going to do that exact same thing to him.

"So..." Alex slowly turned to look at me.

"Alex, stop with the questions. You know it's all gonna be like six months ago. I mean, not necessarily exactly like six months ago, but I'm not playing no games this time." I made it all clear, turning my intense look to Justin to made him realize I was being dead serious.

And I love how it made him grin.

"No games?" he asked, teasing me.

"None." I replied, bluntly.

"Fairplay." he nodded, agreeing with me.

Good. I really needed his word on that.

"Well, that's good, I guess. But you need to tell mom and everyone else, if you don't want any games." Alex commented, making the apostrophe signs with her fingers.

"I know. I just want to do it at the right time." I sighed deeply.

"And you should maybe do it alone. The pregnancy announ- Shit." Alex stopped talking when she realized what she said.

And this time it wasn't just me hearing what she said, it was also Justin. It made me realize, I was the only one to receive therapy because of the loss of our baby, Justin didn't. I had no idea if he still thought about it or had bad dreams because of it.

I looked at him but his expression was neutral. He didn't look sad nor happy. Just neutral.

"No, it's- Let's not bring that up, we can talk about it later." I told Alex, but also mentally saying that to Justin, too.

We were, eventually, going to talk about it later.

Justin looked down at his hands while he still leaned against the kitchen doorframe, casually.

"Can I open my gift?" I smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Go ahead." Alex nodded.

And it made also Justin to look up at me, again. So I started to rip off the tapes. One by one, I managed to get the box open, finally. I looked inside of it and there was just clothes.

"What is this?" I asked Alex as I started to go through all the stuff that was in there.

"That's all your stuff from when you were 14 or 15. And a memorial book. There's pictures and stuff." Alex told me excitedly.

"Really?" my face lit up as I glanced at Justin, "Baby, come sit next to me." I patted the free place on the couch and he was more than happy to take it.

I picked up all the stuff that was in the box and went through them. There were a bunch of my old clothes and some of them I remembered. And of course there was that red lingerie I bought shyly. Ah, classic. And then there was my Friends dvd's and all that kind of throwback stuff. But finally, this one piece of clothing caught my attention.

It was a grey beanie.

"Oh my God..." I breathed out as I picked it up, "I remember this."

"That looks familiar." Justin spoke up, humour in his voice quite identifiable, "I left it in your room when we saved Casey, right?"

"Yeah, and then I hugged you because I was so shy." I laughed at myself.

I was so little back then. And so innocent.

"Oh, yeah. You had me from then." Justin chuckled and took the beanie from my hands.

"I did?"

"For sure. The bet had ended already but you still managed to keep me interested. You still do." he smiled at me before putting the beanie on on his buzzcut head.

I gasped as I got flashbacks from that very night. He had changed a lot but to see him now, wearing that beanie, made me realize he was still the same. The one who captured my eye from the very moment I laid my eyes on him.

"Just the blonde hair sticking out is missing." I giggled and stroked his beanie covered head, "Thanks, Alex. This is a cool gift." I looked at my big sister, standing there on the other side of the coffee table with a slight smile on her lips.

"Good to know." she replied.

~

here you go, another sweet chapter :)

60 COMMENTS AND THE STORY CONTINUES :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 14 26
It's been 10 years Selena been focused on her two kids Ava and Drew what happens when Justin wants back in her life will she take him back or not
172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...
40.2K 339 43
Selena and Justin are back But there is one problem They're not together Selena is done dancing for Rihanna's tour and now she is heading back to Atl...
35.1K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...