Mr. Shallow || K. Taehyung

Por lazilazuli

Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, bu... Mais

「Chapter 1」
「Chapter 2」
「Chapter 3」
「Chapter 4」
「Chapter 5」
「Chapter 6」
「 Chapter 7」
「Chapter 8」
「Chapter 9」
「Chapter 10」
「Chapter 11」
「Chapter 12」
「Chapter 13」
「Chapter 14」
「Chapter 15」
「Chapter 16」
「Chapter 17」
「Chapter 18」
「Chapter 19」
「Chapter 20」
「Chapter 21」
「Chapter 22」
「Chapter 23」
「Chapter 24」
「Chapter 25」
「Chapter 26」
「Chapter 27」
「Chapter 28」
「Chapter 29」
「Chapter 30」
「Chapter 31」
「Chapter 32」
「Chapter 33」
「Chapter 34」
「Chapter 35」
「Chapter 36」
「Chapter 37」
「Chapter 38」
「Chapter 39」
「Chapter 40」
「Chapter 41」
「Chapter 42」
「Chapter 43」
「Chapter 44」
「Chapter 45」
「Chapter 46」
「Chapter 47」
「Chapter 48」
「Chapter 49」
「Chapter 50」
「Chapter 51 」
「Chapter 52」
「Chapter 53」
「Chapter 54」
「Chapter 55」
「Chapter 56」
「Chapter 57」
「Chapter 58」
「Chapter 59」
「Chapter 61」
「Chapter 62」
「Chapter 63」
「Chapter 64」
「Chapter 65」
「Chapter 66」
「Chapter 67」
「Chapter 68」
「Chapter 69」
「Chapter 70」
「Chapter 71」
「Chapter 72」
「Chapter 73」
「Chapter 74」
「Chapter 75」
「Chapter 76」
「Chapter 77」
「Chapter 78」
「Chapter 79」
「Chapter 80」
「Chapter 81」
「Chapter 82」
「Chapter 83」
「Chapter 84」
「Chapter 85」
「Chapter 86」
「Chapter 87」
「Chapter 88」
「Chapter 89」
「Chapter 90」
「Chapter 91」
「Chapter 92」
「Chapter 93」
「Chapter 94」
「Chapter 95」
「Chapter 96」
「Chapter 97」
「Chapter 98」
「Chapter 99」
「Chapter 100」
「Chapter 101」
「Chapter 102」
「Chapter 103」
「Chapter 104」
「Chapter 105」
「Chapter 106」
「Chapter 107」

「Chapter 60」

371 12 7
Por lazilazuli

You guys were roughly 25 minutes into your 3rd and final game, and your teammates had died for only a total of 24 times. On the other hand, Taehyung's team was at 37 deaths. To say the least, they had a bit more trouble than they expected to have.

Each side had won a game and it was only a matter of time before the victor was claimed. With some of Taehyung's team trying to advance towards your camp, they were soon stopped and met with a powerful obstacle. Her name: Park Minji.

"Yah, watch out for Minji!" Jimin shouted as he pushed Yoongi out of the way. 'Why is she so good at this?' he thought on his way to respawn. Though his save ended up in vain when Yoongi ended up taking a hit to the thight.

"Eat my paint, Mochi!" And just like that, a barrage of shots was aimed in Jimin's direction.

"I'm dead already!" he called, trying to skip and jump out of her aim.

Keeping herself in hiding among lots of trees, Minji was able to spot her prey and shoot without mercy. Those from the other team were scared to advance and try to pass her territory. She was just too quick for them. She was too good in general. Not even her teammates could tally up the number of kills she had.

"And just where do you think you're going?" As soon as she was spotted out, Kyunghee took a shot to the leg. "You're not getting anywhere near this camp."

Kyunghee just rolled her eyes as she followed Jimin and Yoongi back to camp for a respawn.

"Now, where could Jin sunbae be hiding...?" Minji quickly scooped her surrounding to search for the eldest. "You can't be serious," she went straight-faced. Just past a couple of trees, stood Jin with his head poked from behind a narrow tree, keeping watch on Minji alone. "Sunbae, stop being a coward and come out!" she called out to him with her raised gun.

Jin quickly pushed himself back behind the tree out of the way of her gun. "You think I'm crazy enough to get pelted down with paint just like Jimin? You're crazy!" he shouted back.

"Tsk."

While Minji was busy holding the fort, you and Jungkook were trying to get over to Taehyung's camp. Although, he was silently trailing the both of you. It was a risk to be all by himself, but he had to get points for his team.

"Jiyeong, watch out!" Seeing Taehyung's gun being aimed in your direction, Jungkook grabbed you by the arm and yanked you into his chest.

"Damn it," he muttered. "I'm not letting you get the second win!" he shouted for the both of you to hear. "Haven't you learned your lesson from the last game? Your plans won't work anymore!"

Thanks to the big tree in front of you, the both of you were able to keep out of aim of Taehyung's gun. "You okay?" he asked, gazing down at you. While taking in your surprised features, Jungkook couldn't help the shy smile that worked its way up to his lips.

"Yeah," you nodded while looking back at him. "That was a close one, wasn't it?" you chuckled. You were having so much fun, that you had forgotten all about your anger towards him.

"Yeah, it was," he chuckled back.

--"Taehyung!"--

The sound of that whiny voice caught your ears. When you peeked out from behind the tree, you could see Kyunghee getting all close with Taehyung. She had been acting that way the entire time; trying to find excuses to go and talk to him. It was annoying.

"I get that they're on the same team, but she's been doing that the whole game," you pouted.

"Who?" Jungkook, too, looked out to see what you were looking at and soon rolled his eyes at the same sight. She had quickly whispered something to Taehyung before running off back to the camp. When he glanced back over at you, he could see how hard it was to keep your eyes away. "Wait a sec." Jungkook held his gun up and peeped around the bend, firing a few shots at him before he tried to return the favor. Unfortunately for him, Taehyung had taken cover behind a nearby tree. 'That'll teach him.' he whipped his body back straight and out of his sights."

"What do we do?" you turned to Jungkook. "It doesn't look like he's gonna to let us go anytime soon."

"You'll have to make a break for it while I distract him. There's only a ways to go before you reach his camp and take the last win."

"No," you grabbed Jungkook up by the collar and shook him, "I can't let you sacrifice yourself for me!" you buried your head--well, helmet--in his chest.

Jungkook started giggling. "Wasn't that the whole point of me coming with you?"

"Oh, right." Before you knew it, the both of you were sharing a good laugh together.

"It's over for you, Jiyeong!" Taehyung shouted. "They're getting there slowly, but my team is almost at your base. If the both of you come out with your hands on your head, then I'll spare you."

"Kiss ass!" Jungkook shouted.

"You rude little--Fine! No mercy for either of you, then!" he called back.

"Don't listen to him," he shook his head. "After you take this win, I'll make sure to get my camera ready to get all the crazy stuff that you'll make him do."

You grinned, "sounds like a plan."

"Fighting~"

You held up a fist in return. "Fighting~"

After waiting for 3 of Taehyung's teammates to return, Jungkook clapped his hands down on your shoulders and turned you around to face your goal. "We've only got one minute left before the buzzer goes off, so you gotta be really fast. On the count of 3, you sprint straight ahead, okay?"

"Yeah!"

"One...two..." Jungkook jumped out from hiding with his gun aimed at Taehyung "Three!" From the second he said it, you were already sprinting, weaving in and out of trees to keep yourself safe. Shots were going off in the back and you had already assumed that Jungkook had gone down. But thanks to him, it wouldn't be in vain.

Things were looking good. You were only a few feet away from your goal and there wasn't one enemy in sight. However, while your hopes were sky high, you didn't notice the figure that stood behind the tree, near Taehyung's flag.

--What is that...?" Jungkook squinted, at the odd piece of bark sticking out from the tree. When he focused harder though, sure enough, he saw something out of place. "Jiyeong, move out the way!" he shouted.--

"What?" Just when you were about to claim victory for you and your team, you looked back at your shouting friend. But as soon as you turned back, your foot suddenly knocked against something. "Ah!" You fell fast and hard.With a big 'oomph' you greeted the ground face first.

--"Jiyeong!" Jungkook dropped his gun and immediately came sprinting your way.

Taehyung, who was confused, only watched Jungkook run off in bewilderment.--

"Geez..." Assuming that it was the leg of a tree or a piece of branch you turned to look for it, but only found the leg and devious smile of Nam Kyunghee. 'What the hell?'

"Thanks for your efforts, but we'll be taking this win as well," she grinned while taking aim at your stomach. With the slight tug of the trigger, a blue paintball was released on your abdomen.

"Ow!" you clutched your stomach and hunched over. Being that it was in close range, the harsh force of the pellet made you tear up a bit.

Then the buzzer for the game went off. Time was up.

"Jiyeong!" With a frantic look on his face, Jungkook dove to our side and rushed to take off your helmet. "Are you okay?" The worried male took your hand in his and slowly helped you to sit up. Like a parent, he started looking you up and down to check for any injuries even though they would've been hidden by the uniform for the time being.

"I fell on my face, so when I hit the ground, I hit my head on the helmet a bit. But other than that, I'm--" the moment you bent your leg and applied pressure on your foot to stand up, you felt a sudden dull pain shoot through your ankle. You landed right back on your butt with a scrunched up face from pain. "Actually," you shook your head, "I'm not okay. I think I might've twisted my ankle just now."

While Jungkook moved to check your ankle, Taehyung and the rest came running down.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked.

"Jiyeong," Taehyung took off his helmet and crouched down to your level, "you okay? What happened?"

"Kyunghee tripped her just before she was getting ready to take your flag," Jungkook bluntly explained. "I saw everything." The look in his eyes was as sharp as ever when they laid on her.

Taehyung's worried expression quickly switched to anger. His glare, even sharper and harsher than anyone else, was directed in Kyunghee's direction. But though she was getting all these stern looks, she only put her hands behind her back and tried to play things off as innocent.

"You tripped her? Why the hell would you do something like that?" he barked.

"She was about to take the win, duh," she puffed her cheeks. "I was just trying to stop her, that's all. No need to yell..."

"You could've just shot her instead! That's the whole point of using paintball guns." Jimin took his turn to voice his frustrations.

"I didn't do it to be mean." Kyunghee started to get quiet when she realized she was getting targeted. "I was just trying to help our team win."

"Is she hurt badly?" Minji asked.

"She sprained her ankle and hit her head against the helmet when she fell," Jungkook explained.

"If this was the only way to victory, then it's not worth it," Namjoon said. "Thanks to you, Jiyeong is injured."

Kyunghee tried to keep her temper down despite the constant attacks from the people she called her friends, and all for the sake of the new bitch who up and snatched her rightful place from right under her.

Taehyung reached out to help you stand up. "Jiyeong, let me help you u--" Just before he got the chance to touch you, his hand was smacked away by none other than Jungkook himself.

"I've got her." The irritated male turned back to you and instructed you to reach and wrap your arm around him. Once they were, he placed his hand almost under your bum and carefully stood back up.

"You holding on tight?" he asked.

You wrapped your arms a bit more securely around his neck, "yeah."

Taehyung's hand balled up into a tight fist, the same time his teeth clenched together. Because of his stupid choice to bring Kyunghee here, you got hurt. Not only that but then there was Jungkook, who wanted to play the hero role and take care of you. Whenever he thought something happened to you he was always more worried than anyone else. Of course, they're best friends, but the reasons felt like something more. In all honesty, it was just irritating.

"Oppa," Kyunghee reached out to grab onto him, "you know that I only wanted to help you wi--"

"Don't touch me," the low growl in Taehyung's voice made an immediate retreat out of her.

"Alright, since the game is over let's just call it a day," Namjoon said. Everybody agreed to this and started making their way back to return the equipment.

"I didn't get to snatch his flag, so what does that mean? A tie?" you looked back, trying to get confirmation.

"This kid," Jimin chuckled. "That's all you care about right now? You should be more concerned about your injury," he patted your back.

"Okay, but can someone make sure to tell me the respwan score when we get back?" Despite what just happened, your determination, even after the game's end, was the only thing that made everyone laugh.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

327 52 24
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
6.2K 83 111
What happens when you have to chose between Taehyung and Jung-kook? Or do you? Jung-kook: the playboy who is also your okder sisters boyfriend and a...
59.3K 4.6K 61
"Because this is something that... I don't know..." he drifts off before smirking to himself as he glances down at the cement sidewalk. "I just... I'...
844 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...