The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

The little things.

1.3K 44 0
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

I feel Butterfly's grip around my torso tighten like her life depended on it. I zoom through the trails the guys aren't on so Butterfly doesn't freak out if they pull up in front of me, even though they know better.

"Geez ok speed racer!" Butterfly says loud enough for me to hear.

I take her on all the trails even though i had to stop a few times because she needed a break. If it was anyone else, I'd be fucking pissed and dump them somewhere... but if my Butterfly feels uneasy I'm gonna fucking stop everything for her.

"Even though you went like seventy thousand miles per minute, that was fun babe, thank you" Butterfly smiles and kisses my cheek.

"No problem, you're welcome anytime" I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Did you like it El?" Justin gets off his four wheeler and walks to us.

"I loved it!" she exclaims.

"Why did you have a helmet on?" Colin walks up to me.

"Yea, we never wear helmets" Aaron looks at me as Brandon tries to hold back his chuckle.

"Uhhh" I rub the back of my neck nervously as I feel someones eyes pinned on me.

"You guys don't wear helmets when you go that fast?!?!?" Butterfly shouts.

"I only wore it so you didn't flip out" I look at her.

"Fine. Every time you ride with me, you wear your helmet" she crosses her arms and the guys shout OOO!

"Like fuck I will" I tilt my head.

"Don't come crying to me when you get in an accident" she sighs and opens our camper door to let Maximus out.

"Hey guys!" a voice comes up from behind us and I turn around to see the little bitch himself.

"Nobody said you could talk to us" I growl.

"Lock seriously? I'm trying to make a good impression for the new guest" Zach says like it means nothing.

"L-" I get cut off.

"Hey Zach!" Butterfly skips over and I scoff.

"Hey! Is this your dog?" Zach looks at Max.

"Mhm! Well, we turned him into the teams dog so he's everyone's dog. His name's Maximus" Butterfly pets Max.

"Cool!" he says.

"What do you need?" I step up.

"Yea, we're about to go" Justin stands beside me as do the others.

"Well i saw you from far away so I thought I'd say hey" Zach looks at everyone.

"You can go now" I say as I pull my girlfriend close to me.

"Bye Elena" Zach waves before walking off.

"Going where?" Butterfly looks at me.

"On the motorcycles" Brandon smirks.

"Cool, have fun!" she says about to walk off.

"You're riding with me Butterfly" I smirk.

"Let me put Max up" she groans as she walks Max to our camper.

Ha, she knows she can't get out of this.

The guys and I turn on our motorcycles as Butterfly walks towards me and carefully hops on behind me.

"Speed?" she asks and I nod.

"Wear this" I say as I put a helmet on her.

"What? No you need this more than me" she says.

"Noooo, trust me, you need it more" I smirk then turn back around.

"Way to make me feel safe" she wraps her arms tightly around me.

"You're fine, I wouldn't get anything happen to you" I say as I look at the guys and they nod "Let's get this show on the road!" I shout and we all pull out into the streets with me leading.

"Ah!" she digs her head in my back in fear so I put my left hand on hers to calm her anxiety.

"It's okay" I say loud enough for her to hear and she moves her hand on top of mine.

"Ok..." I hear her say under her breath.

"Hold on tight!" I warn her.

"I am!" she shouts and I take my hand out from her and put it back on the handle.

I do a wheelie for a good second and Butterfly's holding on for dear life as she screams. I put my hand out to motion the guys to pull into this gas station as I turn.

I park in a parking spot and so do the guys.

"SERIOUSLY!!!" Butterfly shouts.

"That was awesome!!!" Colin shouts.

I turn around so I'm now facing Butterfly and it really hurts my crouch.

"What the fuck Lock!! You know why I'm fucking scared of doing those!" she says silently but very angry so I take her hand.

"I knew you wouldn't do it if I asked but I knew you were ready... you've been ready for five years Butterfly" I say soft.

The reason is that once her dad took her on a motorcycle ride and they did a wheelie, but it went wrong and they fell off. Her dad suffered so many injuries and Butterly broke her arm. Deep down she's been ready all along, she's just terrified to try.

"I-" I cut her off.

"Do you trust me with your life?" I tilt my head and she nods "I wouldn't have done it if I knew you weren't ready"

"Okay" she sighs, calming herself.

"Yea El, Lock wouldn't have done that for no complete reason" Aaron jumps in.

"Yea" the guys agree.

"I guess... thank you for making me face my fears" Butterfly smiles and I hold back my smiling creeping on my face.

"Of course" I take off the helmet on her to kiss her forehead.

"Wait! Guys look at me and smile" Brandon comes up in front of us with his phone.

"Aw! Lock let's take a picture together!" Butterfly wraps her arm around me and I wrap my arm around her.

Pictures aren't my things, if I'm in a picture it's cause it was forced or taken secretly.

The flash now goes on and Butterfly is smiling so happily which makes my smile overcome me.

"YOU SMILED!!" Brandon and the guys claps.

"Fuck off" I growl.

"You can turn back around now, I'm sure that position is hurting your crouch" Butterfly chuckles and I let out a breathe of relief as I get off the motorcycle.

"Ok my cute biker girl, I'm gonna get some snacks for the campers tonight" I say then kiss Butterfly's cheek before I walk off.

"We're coming too!" the guys run up to me.

ELENAS POV
I wait patiently for the guys to get back from their snack feast. A car pulls up to me and i try my hardest to avoid eye contact.

"Elena!" a familiar voice gets out the car and I turn to see Zach.

What the fuck?

"Hi! W-what are you doing here?" I say in confusion.

"Had to get gas for the lawn mower at my house" he says.

"Oh ok" I nod awkwardly.

"So uh are the guys in there?" he asks.

"Mhm" I hum.

"I have a question..." he asks, trailing off.

"Shoot" I smile.

"Why are you dating Lock?" he asks in confusion and I give him a seriously you just asked that face

"Because I love him?" I say more like a question.

"Oh i think I gave you the wrong idea, I just meant like almost every girl wants him for his looks and hotness for killing" he saves himself.

"Oh haha... no" I say as I uncomfortably take out my headphones that I accidentally put in my pocket . "Damn that was jabbing me in my thigh"

"Want me to hold them?" Zach puts his hand out and I gladly hand them to him as I rub my thigh from the poking.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem, so what're the plans tomorrow?" he asks.

"Not sure. Why?" I ask.

"Just wondering, i have to pick corn in the fields tomorrow" he says.

"Ohh! But I'm not sure... the guys think of crazy things" I chuckle and so does he.

"And why the fuck are you talking to my girlfriend?" I hear Lock growl and we turn to see him pissed as ever.

"Sorry man I saw her on my way to get gas, I swear" Zach explains.

"Didn't mean you had to say hi" Aaron snaps.

"Sorry... i'll be going now, bye Elena" Zach smiles and waves then leaves.

A lot of words ending in s bahaha.

"Let's go" Lock scoffs as he hops on the motorcycle. It's obvious he isn't happy anymore...

"Ok..." i sigh and go to wrap my arms around him, until...

"Might wanna ride with Colin. He goes slower" Lock doesn't turn to look at me, but he says it sternly.

"Lock listen, i'm really so-" i get cut off.

"You don't like the speed i go. So ride with Colin" Lock says once again but more impatient.

If i know one thing, it's to never piss Lock off, even when he already is pissed.

"Okay..." i slowly get off and walk to Colin.

"Hop on El!" Colin makes space for me and i sit behind him.

"Fighting with the boyfriend?" Justin says beside us as he starts his motorcycle.

"i-i don't know..." i say low.

"Just leave him, he'll realize he's being an asshole" Justin smiles and i smile along.

All the sudden Lock zooms out the parking lot and onto the streets then he's got of my sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...