The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 53: Irene Rose

144K 6.1K 908
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N THANK YOU FOR 100K! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS A CUTE LITTLE CHAPTER ABOUT KAYLEY BECAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR ONLY GLOSSING OVER HER. BUT DON'T WORRY, WE'LL SEE ARCHER SOON, TRUST ME.

VOTE AND COMMENT

GOAL: 102K????

READ BABY STEPS PLS?? IT'LL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME

   "Oh Goddess, I'm so, so sorry" the guy who held a cup which was empty of the liquid which was the same colour and smell of the smoothie which was poured onto us.

   The guy was blushing quite hard as the friends behind him were snickering in her background, we were fine, but the warriors who were watching over us stood up and grabbed the poor guy, restricting him from movement. Kayley was blushing quite hard at this point, cleaning up the smoothie which laid on her shirt as her friends groaned out in annoyance and rushed to the bathroom. The guy was looking at Kayley with wide eyes as she threw a sympathetic glance at his way as she cleaned herself up.

    "Toby, let him go, he didn't do anything wrong," she commanded them and instantly the warrior's hands dropped from the guy and sat back down. He was quite attractive, light brown hair which kind of spiked up in a nice wave, thick eyebrows and bright blue eyes. He had a few moles on his face, bright pink lips and a slightly define jawline. Kayley was staring at him quite openly as they both seem to share a stare as both of their cheeks were red.

    "Erm, thank you-?" the guy tried to apologise, but was cut off.

     "Kayley! Uh- it's Kayley. It's alright, I mean seriously, no problem what-so-ever and oh, where are my manners, you are?" she stumbled out, ranting off a little bit, but the guy didn't seem to mind and gave her a bright embarrassed smile.

    "Miles, Miles June, Kayley is a very nice name," he complimented her, causing a bright blush to appear on her already red cheeks.

     "Nice to meet you, Miles. I-I haven't seen you in this pack before, new?" she asked.

     "Been here for around a month, visiting my aunt," he shrugged out, trying to calm down, but the happiness in his eyes was very evident as Kayley and he continued to talk, forgetting about the company Kayley was meant to be with.

      Ten minutes later Aubrey and Cassey had returned from the bathroom wearing different shirts and looking quite annoyed as they saw who was sitting at our table. Miles and Kayley were joking around freely, not noticing that they were been given glares by two she-wolves who were watching them converse. Kayley was still blushing bright red as was Miles as they were disrupted by an annoyed cough coming from Cassey. I watched how Kayley's eyes went wide and Miles was apologising profusely towards them, standing up and begging for forgiveness which made Kayley blush brighter.

     "Who are you?" Aubrey snorted out as if he was some dirt on her shoe. Cassey nodded in agreement and Miles' eyes went wide.

     "Miles June, nice to meet you," he greeted them politely, only to be given death glares by the two girls.

     "Come on Kayley, you need to change, you don't want to be smelling like a cow threw up on you," Aubrey ordered, pulling Kayley's arm as Cassey hummed in agreement. But, Kayley didn't seem to want to leave as she tugged her arm back, only for Aubrey to pull it again.

    "Let go of me Aubs, I'm fine," she bit as she looked down at her now red arm.

     "You smell honey, we gotta get you cleaned up. You don't want your first time meeting your mate with that smell do you?" Cassey told her. Kayley looked almost alarmed by her statement, giving a small glance towards Miles way whose jaw was locked in annoyance.

     "But I-" Kayley said, trying to explain what was going on.

     "No buts, there is stray fruits in your hair, no offence, but you look really bad right now, if I was your mate, I wouldn't want to meet you looking like that" Aubrey said in a harsh tone, which made someone growl quite loudly in anger.

     All of us looked to Miles who seemed quite mad, fists clenched, jaw locked in place and eyes bright gold. He was grasping Kayley's hand tightly, a reflex most mates have when their mate is being attacked by someone, both verbally or physically.

     "You do not disrespect Kayley like that," he growled, his eyes trained slowly on Aubrey whose expression turned from smug to almost afraid as he looked almost manic. Kayley, however, looked almost proud.

     "Who are you to tell me that? You're nobody" she retorted, trying to act quite confident when her eyes held the traces of fear. If my wolf was here, I would be able to smell it.

    "I am Kayley's mate, I am somebody, you, however, are nobody," he roared out, causing a few other wolves to look at what was happening. Kayley looked smug at Aubrey whose face dropped a little bit at the realisation. Her face blushed bright red and looked between the pair, piecing together the facts and finally, gasped out.

   "You're Kayley's mate? Wow, never knew fate would make such a pair," she scoffed out before turning her heels and pushing Cassey with her. I watched them disappear into the crowd, some friend she was. I almost scoffed at the thought.

    "Miles, hey, calm down, it's alright I'm fine," Kayley whispered out, grabbing Miles' face as trying to make his eyes focus on hers. I knew they were bright gold, but I bet from the look on her face, he seemed to calm down a little bit and before Kayley knew it, was engulfed in a big bear hug from him. Miles was pretty much a sweetheart from then onwards.

   "I'm sorry, she probably was your best friend or something and I ruined it with my anger issues," he apologised sheepishly.

    "It's alright, she's always been jealous of what I have," she giggled into his neck.

    "Okay, you guys catch up, I'm gonna bounce," I informed them before taking my leave. Kayley threw me an appreciative glance and continued to hug Miles who seemed to be enjoying this time with his mate. They were going to be such a power couple and I couldn't help but wonder why couldn't my encounter with Archer be so sweet. It made something in my heart ache. If only things went differently he'd probably be here and not in some therapy retreat. Maybe I wouldn't miss him so much, or crave for his touch again. Kayley and Miles proved that there could be sweet encounters of mates, but I guess 'sweet' wasn't in the path between Archer and me. Why couldn't I have that? Why did my relationship with Archer be so hard?

   Why did he have to be blind? 

   Why did he have to mark me instantly?

   Why couldn't our relationship be sweet?

 I guess it could've been my fault, well it was my fault in many ways. But, he'll be here soon, just a couple more weeks and he'll be in my arms once more and surely things would be a little bit brighter right? 

A.N THANK YOU FOR 100K!

CHECK OUT evampire  's story! I CREATED THE COVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 55.2K 63
Hated by her clan. Hunted by No-Landers. Desired by Kings. Leyla is a Warrior. Strong. Fast. Unwavering. Yet she looks nothing like a Warrior. Dar...
427K 11.2K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
30.2K 868 43
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
8.9M 403K 41
Highest Rankings: #1 in Featured #1 in Werewolf #1 in Dragon #1 in Fantasy #1 in Adventure #1 in Action #1 in Series #23 in Romance "Lyzaria! What d...