Pretend Boyfriend (Suga BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

More

Pretend Boyfriend
Lexi Marie Tipton
The Deal
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6
Step 7
Step 8
Step 9
Step 10
Final Step

Suga

14.3K 536 726
By Koneko_Senpaixx

Another day, another bother. I hate seeing all these rich and snobby kids. The only freakin reason I'm even at this school is because they have a good music foundation, they're known for making musicians and if you're good at music they even pay for your university but it sucks since all these snobby idiots come. They don't even need to go to school, what for? They're already going to inherit millions anyway. I bet the only reason they even show up in this dump is to show off their stuff. Girls compete in the fashion aspect, Guys compete in the 'who's dating the richest girl' aspect. None of them really try to do any of the school work. Yet again, this is a school where cocky, conceited, air headed rich people go, they felt a bit threatened that 'common folk' were getting scholarships and help to come to this school. Regardless all I'm interested in is forming a band and getting famous.

Although, that's gonna be tough for a person who has no money for equipment. My boys hardly had money either, we all had part time jobs but with other things to spend it on we barely had money for a pair of headphones. Everything here is so damn expensive. A sandwich cost 15.00! Just because a stupid 'French' chef had prepared it, seriously? Who gives a damn if the pope himself made the damn thing, it's a freakin sandwich! Bread, cheese, ham/turkey, lettuce, tomato, lettuce and mayo. I can buy ALL of that for 10 bucks or less and make a whole crap load of sandwiches! These people are crazy! Plus who eats caviar? That looks like shit...I wouldn't eat it even if they paid me too. Yuk.

The worst part about this place has to be without a doubt the heiress, Lexi Marie Tipton. She's the most rude, crude, unclassy, obscene, uncivilized, barbarous, brutish, unmannerly, insolent, disrespectful and inferior human being I have ever seen. Not that I care for her but man she's annoying. I have no clue what the guys at this school see in that girl, even my boys thought she was hot stuff. Too bad they were all out of her league, she's dating Dylan Choi, son of a chairman. Obviously his wealth and looks have her all excited about being with him. He's whipped, who knows what obscene things go on with them behind closed doors. Ew. Just thinking about it makes me wanna barf.

"What'd you bring for lunch Suga?" Jin asked.

"Nothing, I'm not hungry. Besides, the food here sucks anyway. Even if I was hungry, oh well..." I shrugged.

"Did you see Lexi today. Man that girl is smokin, I wish she'd glance at me or something." Jimin sighed.

"Her hair is perfect. Her smile is even better, she in general is gorgeous." V smiled.

"Too bad she's like that though. I wish she was nice like Tiffany, she talks to everyone" Jungkook said.

"Who the hell cares? They're both snobby. Tiffany just does it to get attention, she's a suck up with Lexi. It's so degrading, I feel bad just looking at how she compliments that girl" I shook my head.

"I bet you'd date Lexi if she asked you out though." Rap Mon smirked.

"Nah, to hell with that. She's annoying, I don't understand what's so great about her anyway." I scoffed. "Over my dead body"

"Be careful, the tongue is a powerful thing Suga. You just might get either." J-Hope said.

I shrugged. "The day I have feelings for her, hell will freeze over and Our band will be on the top charts around the world."

"Anything is possible" Jimin said.

"Whatever." I yawned.

As if I'd ever like her. I don't even think she's pretty, everyone around her thought she was a complete goddess, Pfft, more like goddess of the undesirable. I don't care how pretty they think she is, to me her attitude and her in general makes her so unattractive.

"Suga, quit dozing off like that. Don't you sleep plenty at home?" Jin asked.

"So?" I opened one eye and looked at him.

"Sleeping isn't gonna get you anywhere" Jin snapped.

"Are you even doing your school work?" V asked.

"Yes mother." I snapped at him.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood today" Jungkook said.

"This isn't a bad mood, he's just...I don't know. But definitely not in a bad mood, more like PMS" Rap Mon smiled.

"Oh ha ha. You're so funny." I said as I closed my eyes again.

"Yeah, I know. I tend to crack myself up." He chuckled.

"Suga, did you know you were on the school newspaper? They gave you a nickname." Jimin said.

That caught my attention, I opened my eyes and looked at him. "I'm listening"

"They named you 'The Bad Boy'. Haha." J-Hope giggled.

The bad boy? What the hell? That's stupid.

"I expected something better, that's lame. How am I that?" I asked.

Jin: You're always asleep in class.

V: You don't care what others say or think.

Jungkook: You talk back to whoever and don't care about the consequences.

Jimin: You're cold to others and don't participate in partner activities unless we're there.

J-Hope: You're extremely serious at school and mean mug everyone.

Rap Mon: You just have that 'IDGAF' attitude here.

"You guys are crazy, I don't act like that" I scoffed and stretched out.

I felt someone bump into my arm. I quickly turned around and glared at them.

"Oh...Sorry...." The guy said avoiding eye contact.

"Watch where you're going." I said in a serious tone and looked back at the guys who were staring at me with a 'See? I told you' face.

"What?" I looked at them

Jin: That was proof right there.

Jimin: Well, it's not a bad thing. You could become popular that way and not even be rich.

V: Yeah, since you're 'bad' some kids will think it's cool and they'll wanna chill with you.

"Nah, I'm not interested in that stuff. You guys are my friends and I don't care for anyone else. Why would I wanna hang out with any of these air heads anyway? Psh, it's a waste of time. I'll stick to being who I am and care less about what that stupid newspaper says" I said and yawned then closed my eyes once more.

"QUICK! EVERYONE! LEXI JUST DUMPED DYLAN AND HE'S BEGGING!" A person announced.

Who the hell cares? She's like the freaking Kim Kardashian of the school, everything she does has to be announced. Ugh, what a joke.

"Don't tell me you guys are gonna go see what's happening..." I said.

There was no answer.

"Guys?"

I opened my eyes and the cafeteria was empty. I sighed.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

I went to look for the guys. I spotted them from afar and made my way towards them. All I could hear was the poor guy begging. What an idiot, have back bone and some dignity! Watching him on his knees begging her to give him another chance was just pathetic.

"But you're the only one for me, please. Give me another chance, I'll be the kind of guy you want. Please. I'm begging you" Dylan pleaded

She pulled her hands away. "Start by having some pride and dignity. This is so embarrassing, look at everyone that's staring at you. Man up Dylan, have some back bone and dignity as a man. I don't want you."

Damn, well at least she told him to man up. But she's so messed up, why couldn't she dump him when they were alone? Making a scene like this and embarrassing him the way she is, is just wrong. Of course she would want to make a scene, everything she does has to be known by everyone including people like me who don't care but yet...I'm here watching this....why am I here anyway? Oh yeah...

"Why would you come watch this stupid wanna be kdrama anyway? Why do you care about what she does?" I asked.

They looked at me.

Jin: I was curious.

Jimin: What a puss

V: That was pathetic

Jungkook: I feel bad for him, getting dumped like that.

J-Hope: That was painful to watch.

Rap Mon: Why are you here?

"I came looking for you guys, since you ditched me!" I said.

Jin: Oh please, we were gonna go back.

-____- "Right...."

We walked back to the cafeteria and all I could think about was why would she dump him? He's important, a good guy and he's rolling in dough but I guess it wasn't good enough for princess Lexi. I really can't stand her, I hope he haunts her forever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For the past few weeks, Dylan has been following Lexi's every move. He is so determined to make her his again, but she ain't biting. He did everything and anything for her, psh, if he could I bet he'd be the sun and the moon for her but she wasn't giving in. I found it rather entertaining, my words came true. He's haunting her and she's just about done with him, maybe she'll move schools now. Ahh, a school without Lexi Tipton, what a wonderful place that would be. No more 'hey did you hear that Lexi....' Or 'Omg Lexi...' A world without Lexi Tipton is a happy and peaceful world.

Today, I have detention. What a drag. Just because I didn't want to work in pairs, I swear the teachers here are ridiculous. Why do I have to work with a partner when I can do it on my own? Pft, such ignorance. Jin, Jimin, V, Jungkook, Rap Mon and J-Hope were going to work on a couple of songs. Lyrics to be precise. We didn't have any equipment, man I'd do ANYTHING to get equipment, we need instruments, mics, recorder, laptop, speakers...so many things. A place to practice wouldn't be bad either, maybe a studio? Ah, that would be so bomb. Hella tight. All this day dreaming but it'll probably never happen, we don't have the money for all that stuff. Ugh, major let down.

"Min Yoon GI, You can go now. Detention is over."

I opened my eyes and looked at the teacher. "It's Suga."

I grabbed my backpack.

"Well then, "Suga" you may leave now" the teacher said.

I ignored him and walked out. I yawned and stretched as I walked down the hallway. That went by really quick, I didn't even feel the 2 hours. I can't wait to go home and chill, no homework. Just me, snacks and TV. I smiled to myself. I think the guys are done by now, I'll give them a call later. I kept walking only to see Lexi and Dylan arguing, he had her against the locker. Great, just what I need. This is the only way out though I'll put my head phones on and walk by as if I don't know what's going on then happily make my way out. I reached into my pocket, oh damn, where are my headphones?! I checked and checked but nothing, damn it. Oh well, I'll walk by quickly.

"Dylan, I don't want you anymore! Don't you understand that?!"

Gosh her voice is so annoying. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"But why?! Is there someone else? Hmm?! Do you have someone else already?! I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me why!" He exclaimed.

Ugh, bro get the hell over it. There are plenty of fine females here, why would you constantly waste your time on this annoying girl? I kept walking.

"Yes...there is someone else." She said. "I have a boyfriend and there he comes, so if you'll excuse me"

I really hope there's someone walking behind me.

"Baby!" She clung to my arm.

What the fuck....

"Hey babe~ how was your day? I was waiting for you to come out of there, you bad boy you." She smiled. "Heh. Actually we'll discuss that at my place. Come on" she giggled in a cutesy way.

"Huh?!" I looked at her in disbelief.

She pulled me out the building as fast as she could. We walked to her limo, I pulled away from her.

"What the hell is your problem? Who do you think you are dragging me out like that?! Further more why were you touching me?! And I am NOT your-"

She covered my mouth. "Shut up and get in the damn limo! Aish!"

The driver opened the door and she pushed me inside.

What the hell is going on here?! Is she crazy?! This is kidnapping! Forcing me into this limo! Where is she taking me?!

>>>>>>>To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 14.6K 17
"To that asshole who lives in room 512 and blasts music at 2 a.m: fight me." Cover by @uMOONu (check those covers out they're really cool)
1.2K 148 31
when jeon raena accidentally drools unto the boy's shirt next to her, she offers to buy him a shirt in return, igniting an unlikely friendship with a...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
62.7K 1K 111
After all the effort of climbing from a mere daughter of a concubine to the Crown Prince's consort, before the veil was even lifted, I had become a "...