He Was The One (Bradley Simps...

By kate_thevamps

Lottie has moved house to Exeter for a new start. How will she cope? Will she make new friends? Will she enj... More

He Was The One (Brad Simpson) The Vamps
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sequel

Chapter 27

8.1K 200 37
By kate_thevamps

Today was the day that Lily was coming. She was going to get here at 10.30, it was now 9. Brad was still asleep so I went and had a quick shower. I got dressed into a grey Smock Dress. I applied my normal makeup and went to wake Jake up. I got him dressed and got him ready to go and meet Lily.

I went to wake Brad up as we were leaving in 20 minutes. We decided that we were all going to go and meet Lily at the station as Tristan was excited to see her! He hasn't shut up about her since he spoke to her on the phone the other day. We walked over to Tristan where they were all ready and waiting

"What time is her train coming?" Tristan asked excitedly,

"10.30 I think. I'll text her and check." I replied pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Text to Lily,

Hey, what time is your train coming? We are just about to leave for the station to meet you now. We are all super excited :D L x

I got a text back from Lily almost instantly.

Text from Lily

I'm just pulling up to the station now. I'll see you in a bit. Lily x

"Hey, Lottie, this is my girlfriend Cicely, but we all call her Cici." James said, pointing towards a pretty, tallish girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." I smiled giving her a hug, she seemed a bit shy to begin with but she started talking more as we walked to the station.

It was such a nice day, the sun was out and we were all in "summer" clothes with our sunglasses on.

We soon arrived at the station were we waited for a few minutes until I saw Lily come through the barriers,

"Lily!" I sang as I ran towards her, Jake running after me.

"You alright?" I asked as I took her bag off of her.

I brought her over to the others were I introduced everyone,

"And this is Tristan." I said pointing to Tristan. He brought her into a hug,

"We have to go back to Tristan's to practice for tomorrow. Do you both want come tomorrow?" Connor asked,

I looked over to Lily where shrugged our shoulder. We started to walk back towards my house to dump her bags before we went shopping.

"Do you want to come shopping with us Cici?" I asked, while she and James walked hand in hand.

"Yeah sure." She smiled, she still seemed a little shy, I'm sure she won't once she gets used to us all.

We got to my house where we put Lily's bags in my room. Brad clothes from last night were all across the floor. He is so messy!

"Brad! Why are you clothes all over the floor again!" I yelled down the stairs,

"It's your fault for not waking me up in time!" He yelled back.

"It's always me!" I laughed to Lily and Cici.

Lily changed out of her clothes before we said goodbye to the boys as they went to Tristan's.

"Don't miss us too much!" I laughed as the boys were coming up to Tristan's front door. We walked towards the high street and into Boots. We decided we would all get face masks and do them when we got back to mine. We brought enough to pamper the boys too!

We then walk around some clothes shops where we picked out some outfits for tomorrow. I choose a grey dress with some grey leggings, Lily picked some shirts and a crop top and Cici picked out a demin skirt with a white shirt.

After paying for all our clothes we went to a few more shops in the high street. By now we were all hungry so we decided to get a take away from Nandos,

"Do you think the boys will want some food too?" Lily asked the others,

"Probably, I call Brad and ask." I replied

"Hey, we are getting a take away from Nandos do you guys want anything?" I asked Brad

"Do you want anything from Nandos?" I heard Brad ask the others through the phone.

I wrote down their order in my purple note pad I got from Sophie for my birthday last year. I then wrote mine, Lily's and Cici's order before reading it to the lady in Nando's.

"That will all be ready in 15 minutes if you would like to take a seat." She replied gesturing to the sofa next to the counter. Jake was sleeping on Cici's lap bless him, he seems to really like her!

We sat down and talked about what film we wanted to watch when we got home, we all decided it would be Mean Girls. Joe was apparently going to pick us all up at 5.30 to go to London, where we would stay in a hotel for the gig tomorrow.

"Lottie?" A member of staff called.

"Yes, that me." I said, standing up. I took the bags of food from her and handed them to Lily and Cici while I paid for it.

We then started our walk back to mine. I went and knocked on Tris' house to tell them we were all back, while the others took everything into my house. I brought plates for us all into the dining room and placed all the bags of food out across the table,

"Find what's yours" I said to everyone who were searching franticly for their food. It was nice to have Nandos again, I hadn't had it in ages!

"Have you finished practising?" Cici asked

"Yeah, we are all ready for tomorrow" Connor replied with a grin on his face.

"That means you can join our papering session" I smiled wiping out the face masks from the shopping bag.

"Oh great!" Brad said under his breath,

"You know you want to!" I laughed.

I took the plates and loaded them into the dishwasher. I then got the DVD ready and brought in some snack to have.

"Right, come and wash your faces for the face mask." I told everyone as I walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I tied my long brown hair into a high pony and slipped a headband on to keep my hair out of my face.

"Right pick which one you want" I said holding out all 7 face masks,

"Do I really have to do this" Tris and Connor complained,

"Yes! It will be fun and your faces will feel like a baby's bottom after!" I laughed.

Brad picked the blue one, I put it on him between the squeals of "it's cold" or "stop",

"Aha, you look like a Smurf!" James laughed pointing to Brads face.

Once we all had our face masks on we went back downstairs to watch Mean Girls. The boys weren't too impressed on the film choice either. We all took some photos of us all pulling some rather unattractive faces!

"None of these are going on Twitter!" I demanded, snatching the phone back from James who was taking loads photos with Cici!

We sat on the sofa and the blow up bed in which Tristan brought back down.

"Hey, come over here!" Brad said patting the sofa next to him.

"Careful!" I shouted pointed to the face as Brad pulled me towards him.

The film finished when James got a call from Joe,

"Alright. We will be ready, we are at Lottie's so call when you get here. Okay. Bye." James said.

"Joe's half an hour away." James told us all.

"Shit, I better go get packing!" I quickly said, rushing off upstairs.

I took my clothes I would need for tonight and tomorrow for my cupboard placing it into my bag. I then went and got Jakes clothes. I finally got my makeup bag bringing it down stairs.

"Right, Jake what do you want to bring with you?" I asked, Jake was watching Peppa Pig and not paying any attention to me!

"Ball" Jake eventually said, he got up and rushed around the living room looking for his ball. I picked up his Toy Story toys and put them in his back pack with some snacks for him.

"Guys, Joe's here!" Connor called from the hallway.

I gathered my bags and placed them in the hallway where I put my shoes and coat on. I got Jakes car seat placing it with everything else we were taking.

"You sure you got everything?" Brad asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

We all piled into the van and headed off to the hotel. It was apparently going to take us around 3 and a half hours!

Only 2 chapters left of HWTO!

They are off to the gig :) What do you think will happen there? Will it go smoothly?

Comment for a dedication :D

Comment, Vote and Share

K x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 7.9K 32
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 Making a bet to see who will ask to kiss the other first is easy, right? Not if you're living together. . . © hairtoolong [ slowly edit...
69.5K 1.4K 48
Paige Jenkins, newly intern as editor in a local British magazine, rents a modest apartment previously owned by James McVey, lead guitarist from The...
39.9K 1.5K 20
being in one of the most popular British bands and adored by millions would be everything you could ever dream of, but when Bradley Simpson discovers...
7.7K 215 61
Hey, so part two to Love Twist!!! Yeah so if you haven't read the first one I would recommend you do this so you are aware of whats happened and it d...