The Angel's son

Door yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... Meer

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

2. Its gonna be a long trip

1.7K 76 11
Door yasmine2700

Clayton's P.OV

"Clayton. If you don't get your ass down here within 10 seconds. We're leaving you." I heard my mom yelled from outside.

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, I'm coming you should have gave me more time to pack."

"You had since yesturday." she called back.

"Beauty doesn't just happen mom. It takes perfection." I said looking out the window down at her.

She looked up at me. "I'm gonna beat your ass."

"Ok ok. I'm coming now. Whats the spell to just move all this stuff down there."

"You might set it on fire let me do it." She said and the next thing I know all my stuff was outside.

"Thank you moms."

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

I looked in the mirror. I ran my hand through my light brown hair and put my snap back on.

"Stop being a beauty queen and let go." Uncle Austin said coming in my room.

"I am now." I said walking out and down the hall. Then my real dad appeared sitting on the couch.

"You take forever."

"Jason. He's your son, of course he does." Uncle Austin laughed.

He both glared at him and said at the same time. "That means nothing."

He laughed even more and Uncle Dylan came out from the kitchen. "What are you guys laughing at?"

"Nothing. Austin here just being a moron." I laughed.

"Sound like your father."

I smirked. "Which one?"

He walked out the house. "You know damn well which one."

I followed him out and Levi was hugging my mom and kissing her. I walked over and glared at him. "You may be mates but she's still my mom."

He looked at me. "Your gonna be the same way when you find yours."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not ready for all that yet." I said getting in the front seat.

"Hey! What are you doing. I'm sitting there." Levi said opening the door.

"No your not. Can I please have time with my mother. You see her all the time and for the rest of the summer." I gave puppy dog eyes to my mom.

"He has a point Levi." she said looking at me.

"Works every time." I said putting my feet up on the dash board.

"Ok mom, I know." Colton said walking out the house with Tiffany following behind him.

"And don't get any girls pregnant. Don't have sex at all." she said running after him.

"Mom! Stop!" he said running from her.

"Leave the boy alone Tiff." Austin laughed.

I looked out the window. "Can we leave?"

"We are now Clay." my mom said getting in the drivers seat.

Colton and Tiffany got in the back seat. Levi stood outside the house. "Dylan, I'm trusting you with my Pack. If anything, and I mean anything happens tell me. Justin knows what to do so just ask him."

"I will. Now leave so I can throw a major party." he laughed.

"You better not. Or Im'a get Skylar where ever she is." My mom laughed.

"Mom. Drive. Please." I said looking at her.

"Don't tell me what to do." She slap me lightly on the chest.

We started the drive down the road and we got on the parkway.

"Why do you boys want to ride with your mothers and not your fathers." Tiffany said.

"One, dad's weird. Two, I'm a mama's boy." Colton said from behind me.

"And you." She said waiting for me.

"One, I love my mom too much it's crazy. Two, Levi isn't my real dad. Three, I knew Colton was gonna come in here."

"Clayton. It doesn't matter if he's not your real father. He still treats you like a son. Like his own." My mom said glancing at me.

"Mom. He was a jerk to you in high school. If it wasn't for Dad I wouldn't be here right now. Plus I still respect him as my Alpha and still call him dad don't I? I mean, yes at times I dislike him but it's a guy thing."

"Just like Jason. I swear you two could be brothers." She smiled.

~_~_~_

We pulled up to the air port and Colton and I. More like just I was taking the bags out the car and putting them on the cart thing. He was over there talking to girls. To bad for him I'm the better looking one. I walked over and smiled.

"Whats up guys?"

"Wait. Are you Jason Carter's son?" one of the girls asked.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

She nodded. "My mom had sex with him once. And I said if he has a son I'm gonna fuck him."

I looked at Colton.

'Do something,' I linked him.

"Ok." Colton clapped "Conversation over. There will be no fucking today...Unless it's me." he smiled.

"And that's my Q to leave." I said walking to my mom.

Allison's P.O.V. (1st one for this book)

"Tiffany. I am not getting in a bikini." I said looking at her.

"I'm going to force you then." She laughed.

"You always have looked good half naket." Jason said flying down with his angel wings.

"Go away. Actually no. Come back." I said thinking about it.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Tiffany said confused.

"Just a moron." I laughed.

"Well ok then." She walked away and went over to Austin.

"Sometimes, I think you freak people out." Jason said amused.

"Dad. She freaks a lot of people out. I mean she's mom." my son said walking over to us.

"Clayton. I brought you in the world and I can take you out." I said giving him a pointed look.

He pointed at Jason. "You had his help though."

They high fived and laughed. "Why can't I touch you but he can. If I can touch you then it would be like your really here."

"It's a son and father thing." Clayton smiled.

"Son, father my ass." I mumbled.

"What was that babe. Huh?" Jason said looking at me.

"I'm talking to a dead person." I said walking away.

"Actually WE talk to dead people." Clayton called.

"Here comes Levi. I don't want him to think you guys are crazy." He laughed.

Jason and Clayton hugged. I was jealous that he could touch him and I couldn't. How they say you have been touched by a angel....well literally he was.

Jason looked at me and smiled. "Love you."

I smiled and he started walking away.

"We got the plane tickets and everything's ready to go." Levi said looking at us.

"Dad? Did I get a window seat?" Clayton asked as we walked into the airport.

"That's up to you and boy over there." he pointed at Colton. I looked and saw Colton trying to walk away from some girls but they kept messing with him.

"Clayton. Go help him so we can board. Plane leaves in a hour." I said walking to the get our bags checked.

"Miss, do you have your ID?" the girl asked me.

I pulled it out and she handed it back to me. I felt arms wrap around my waist and put there nose in the crook of my neck. "Levi. What."

He started to chuckle. "I don't think your son likes me very much."

"Nobody does. I hardly like but I'm forced to love you."

"That's not funny."

"Oh trust me. It is." I laughed.

"Walk straight down there to board your plane. And your good to go." The girl smiled.

"Thank you." I said walking away.

Clayton's P.O.V

"Look. He doesn't want you. I sure as hell don't want you. So how about you just leave." I said to the girls as they pulled on me.

"Come on, just a little fun." She whined.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her by surprise. Our lips moved in sync and I pulled back. "Happy now. good bye."

I said pulling Colton. "Your lucky I'm you're best friend."

"I don't understand how you can go around and kiss random people." He said looking at me.

"Because. It's a me thing." I laughed.

"All boarding plane #7. Again all boarding plane #7." The loud speaker called out.

"Isn't that our plane?" Colton questioned.

"I think...." I never got to finish because it was like I was being sucked into a vortex and I was gonna die.

We landed on the floor in front of my mom. I looked up at her knowing she transported us here . "Sorry."

"Clay. Just. Never mind come on, our plane is here."

We got up and walked to the line.

"I call window." Cole said raising his hand.

"No. I want window." I growled.

"To bad I called it. Plus I'm older than you." He smiled.

"By what a month months."

We glared at each other them both turned around. "Mom!"

Tiffany and mom turned around. "What?"

"He won't give me the window seat." I pointed at him.

"Mom. He always gets what he wants." Colton said looking at Tiffany.

"So do you!" I looked.

"Exactly, I want the window seat." Cole pointed out.

"Stop. One, you guys aren't sitting next to each other because we knew this was gonna happen. Colton will be sitting in front of you. Levi and I will be sitting behind you. Whilst Austin and Tiff sit beside us." Mom said as we entered the plane.

"Then who are we sitting next to?" I asked.

"I don't know. Someone." She said getting to her seat. I sat in front of her and Colton sat in front of me.

I tapped him on the shoulder. "You suck."

"No. But that's what your girlfriend did to me last month." He laughed.

"Asshole." I got up and hit him on the head and he started laughing.

"This is gonna be a long trip. I can tell you that right now." I heard Austin say sitting down in his seat.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N

Oh how I still love Austin. He will always and forever be my favorite. 💕

But anyways. YAY ! I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU MAKE ME SMILE😁

Thank you so much for the
Votes. All your votes and comment make me want to keep the book going and keeps me motivated !!! thank you guys.

🎀💋💕🐼LATERZ MY SMEXY PANDAS🐼💕💋🎀

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7K 135 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
2.8M 73.6K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
217K 7.4K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...