Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

BloodLikeRoyalty द्वारा

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... अधिक

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town

7.1K 350 62
BloodLikeRoyalty द्वारा

The criminals walked down the street, Namjoon was looking through the file provided by the Penguin.

"Find anything good?" Taehyung tried to peek over Namjoon's shoulder but he whined when he was pushed back.

"How much more further?!" Seokjin exhaled deeply, he stopped walking for a moment before he looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi was trailing behind, his eyes looking around the buildings, "Okay, I've had it!" Seokjin stalked in front of the witch—which made the witch stop, but he didn't look at him. It was like Yoongi looked right through him, and it pissed Seokjin off even more.

"I wouldn't piss off the witch if I were you..." Hoseok commented, he stood beside Taehyung and Namjoon. They all kept their distance as they stared at Seokjin and Yoongi.

"Fuck off!" Seokjin glared at him before he stared at Yoongi, "Are you mute? Deaf? Fucking useless-?"

"Says the useless one." Taehyung smirked, his eyes widening in excitement as he watched them.

Namjoon frowned as he stared at something in the file, "Wait, I found something."

Seokjin ignored him, he continued to glare at Yoongi, "You can teleport shit, right?" It wasn't a question, more of a realization. "Then why haven't you just waved your little hands around, and teleported us to wherever we need to go?!" Yoongi's visage remained stoic, but his eyes narrowed slightly as he took a step closer to Seokjin. His eyes darkened slightly, but Seokjin wasn't intimidated, "Do something." He challenged him with a smirk. The pyrokinetic started to laugh mockingly, "Aw, you can't."

Taehyung huffed loudly before he approached them, and grabbed Seokjin's arms roughly before pulling him away, "That's enough." He glared at him but then grinned brightly.

Yoongi looked away from them, he stared off to the side while they slowly approached the rest of the group.

Hoseok was beside Namjoon, looking into the file. "I think we found our first suspect." Namjoon smirked as he lifted a paper, "A chemist linked to both Two-Face, and the Joker." He looked at Taehyung with narrow eyes.

Taehyung frowned as he leaned in and stared at the picture of the chemist, "Linked to my puddin', huh? Can't say I remember him." He shrugged.

"He was seen going into the Joker's club a few times." Hoseok stared at the file with a small frown, "But that's not a huge lead..." he muttered, "I'm sure many chemists have gone to his club-"

"Well this one's linked to Two-Face, so it's a good start." Seokjin shrugged.

Taehyung beamed, "Alright, let's go!" he skipped off while Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

Yunho and Jimin kept their distance from the criminals, but they made sure not to stray too far from them. It wouldn't work in their favor to be around them, especially when they were headed to Two-Face's newly formed gang. The ex-politician had been dearly loved by the public, but he had been corrupted—his vulnerable mind changed when The Joker paid him a visit in the hospital, and he made him see a new form of getting justice. He realized that there was a more satisfying way to get justice. It was a dangerous lifestyle that challenged every one of the ex-politician's former morals. But that no longer mattered, what mattered now was the mess he'd cause in Gotham City.

In the lab, Chanyeol jumped to his feet excitedly, "It's done, Mr. J!!" He beamed as he addressed to Jungkook to approach him. Jungkook stood beside him, and he looked at the weapons on the steel table. He seemed most interested in the small, explosive nanite, "It's ready whenever you are." His smile grew larger while Jungkook stared at it with interested eyes.

Jungkook hummed, "Soon..." His voice drifted as he smiled wickedly. He glanced over at the minions that slowly made their way into the room, "Taehyung is currently headed towards Two-Face."

"Two-Face has been a bit dramatic since you ruined half his face." Zico smirked.

Jiho shrugged, "And his fiancé—or was it his wife?" He chuckled before he sat down, "Boss, I'm starving." He looked at Chanyeol, "You got anything to eat around here?"

Chanyeol nodded before he walked off to get some food.

They sat around the lab—except Jungkook, he stood by the monitors, watching Taehyung. Chanyeol smiled as he handed everyone takeout, "I only have water." He said before he passed everyone a water bottle.

Kyung took the bottle and half smiled as he ate quietly.

Yukwon hummed contently as they ate in silence for a few minutes, but then he stared at Chanyeol with curious eyes, "There's something that I just don't understand." He started. "How the hell did you get into the business—no offense, but you're kind of soft."

Jiho slurped on his noodles and he nodded in agreement, "Seriously, you don't look like criminal type."

Chanyeol's hand froze for a moment, and he lowered his gaze while he thought for a moment.

"You don't have to answer that." Jungkook's deep voice broke the silence, but he missed the way Chanyeol's eyes lit up in admiration.

Chanyeol's cheeks were tinted pink as he glanced at Jungkook and then he looked at the minions, "I don't mind answering." He shrugged and then proceeded to clear his throat. "I didn't want this life—actually I wanted to find a cure for cancer. Well, multiple diseases to be honest, and I went to school for many years. To be honest, I've always loved science..." His voice drifted, his heart racing when he noticed he had everyone's attention. All five minions were circled around him and they stared at him, patiently. Chanyeol swallowed dryly, "I was never close to my family—my sister was the complete opposite of me. She wanted an easy life—easy access to money." He chewed on his lower lip.

"Was she older?" Taeil asked quietly.

Chanyeol shook his head, tears welling into his eyes, "She was my baby sister." He sniffled, "She dated an older man—fell in love with him, even. He used, abused and manipulated her—he sold her. She somehow escaped, and found me." He shook his head again, "I tried to help her as best as I could, but she was never the same after that. She yearned for revenge, and she got it. She killed him, but that was only the beginning."

"It changed her." Zico commented.

Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah, it changed her. She became a thief, and a murderer." He glanced at The Joker, "She admired you, boss. She didn't smile much anymore, but when she saw everything you'd do to this city—it gave her hope." He nodded. Jungkook looked at him for a moment. "She would ask me to do favors for her, and at first, I'd refuse, but then I couldn't stand to let her down." He shrugged, "I never wanted to be stuck in this lifestyle, but for her, I'd do anything." He wiped his eyes and smiled sadly, "She died because she was careless..." his voice drifted off and he shrugged weakly. "It's scary when you realize how much you love someone...to the point where you're willing to do anything to bring them back."

"You tried to bring her back?" Zico's eyes widened slightly.

"Yes. I worked day and night trying to find a way to bring her back." He shrugged as tears slipped from his eyes, "And I found it." His voice shook, "I found a way to bring someone back from the dead, but I was too afraid. I was too afraid to go through with it because I knew that she wouldn't be the same anymore." He sniffled, "I tested on countless animals until I got it right, but I was scared." He paused. "Humans are delicate, complex creatures, and I was just terrified of what would happen...if I brought her back."

The minions were quiet, the only sound produced was from Chanyeol's soft cries. Jungkook looked back at him and he handed him a tissue. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled as he took it, "Your sister would be proud of you."

"I think so too, boss." Chanyeol beamed as he wiped his eyes and then his nose. He grinned while the minions smiled softly at him. "Well, let's get back to work." He stood up excitedly before walking off to get some supplies.

Zico stood and stretched a bit, but he frowned when he noticed the screen, "They made it." His eyes widened a bit. "When should we try to get close again, boss?"

"Not yet." Jungkook stared at the monitor, "Let's play with Hyuna a bit more." He smirked.

There was a mob of older men in front of a building, and the criminals approached them. Namjoon glared at them before he looked up at the building, "I'm assuming our target is up there."

"Is the chemist with him?" Hoseok frowned, "I really don't understand why he'd be here with Two-Face-"

"Hello! Good evening everyone!" Taehyung waved excitedly at the dozens of guys in front of the building. They all turned to glare at the five of them, but Taehyung continued to smile sweetly.

Seokjin grabbed his arm and yanked him away, "Will you stop?! Bite your goddamn tongue before you get us into another mess."

Taehyung giggled, "Relax-"

"Don't tell me to relax." Seokjin glared at him.

Taehyung got a little closer, and he tilted his head cutely, "It's not like you're going to do anything to stop them, so... why are you so upset?" he mocked him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes while glancing at them, "Enough you two."

The presence of the five criminals were freaking a few of the men in front of the building, and one of them snapped. "Get the fuck away from here." He threatened. Taehyung and Seokjin stepped away from each other, and the five of them glared at the man approaching them.

Namjoon scoffed as he quickly cocked his gun and shot in between the man's eyebrows. "Anyone else?!" he called out with a smirk. Most of the men backed up, but two stepped closer.

Seokjin smirked at Taehyung, "Not going to do anything to stop them?... Watch this." He lifted his hand and Taehyung stared at his palm with interested eyes. There was a sudden glow that lit up on Seokjin's palm and the pyrokinetic approached the mob with a smirk.

"Maybe we shouldn't torch them yet-" Hoseok called out, but didn't move an inch.

Namjoon smirked as he watched him. Yoongi stepped beside him, his eyes scanning the building.

Before Seokjin could shoot the flames at the group of men, Two-Face stepped out of the building yelling, "Enough!" He stepped forward and he approached the five criminals with an annoyed expression, "So the rumors were true. Circus is in town." He glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung beamed as he waved, "Oh my god, Seunghyun, it's been SO long! Too long, honestly. How's the wife? She still broken into little pieces?" He broke into a fit of laughter while Two-Face looked ready to punch him.

"We're looking for Dr. Kang." Namjoon circled around him and he smiled when Seunghyun looked uncomfortable. "Where can we find him?"

"No idea. He fled the city when a certain clown started planting bombs all across the city." Seunghyun shrugged. "Perhaps, you five should do the same."

"And miss the fireworks?!" Taehyung shook his head, "Never."

Hoseok looked around the building, "There should be a bomb around here, right?" he looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok for a moment before he stared towards the building.

"Well there's no way it could be in there." Seunghyun scoffed, "No one gets in or out without my knowledge."
"Funny, the Penguin said the same thing, but imagine his surprise when The Joker did just that." Namjoon shrugged, "We don't have time for this. Either you let us up the easy way or we beat your ass, and get in there anyway."

Taehyung placed his hand on Seunghyun's shoulder, a bright smirk on his lips while he swung his bat around. "What do you say, puddin'?" Seunghyun shoved him away so Taehyung laughed as he glanced at Seokjin, "Torch them." He beamed.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung, and he couldn't help but smirk from the idea. Taehyung was beaming as he glanced at Seokjin's hand. "Do it. They have it coming."

"No, don't!" Seunghyun screamed, but his eyes lit up when the flames circled Seokjin's palms. Seokjin didn't hesitate as he shot the fire out of his hands and aimed it towards the dozens of men in front of the building. They lit up in flames, screaming in agony.

Seokjin lowered his fists and he glared at Taehyung, "Say something else and you're next."

Taehyung laughed while Seunghyun was furious, "You bastard. They were my men-"

"We don't have time for this. Let's head inside." Hoseok chuckled as he glanced at them. They headed into the building. "You feel anything?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as they went up the stairs. Yoongi looked at him before looking at the ground; he shook his head.

Taehyung stood beside Yoongi and he wrapped an arm around him which made the witch slightly shift away, "Aw come on...do you really not feel anything? Nothing at all?" He tilted his head and batted his eyelashes cutely.

Yoongi looked away from him, and he concentrated on his surroundings.

"If the witch says he doesn't feel shit—then he doesn't. Maybe he doesn't have control of his powers." Seokjin shrugged, "Wouldn't surprise me."

Yoongi sniffed a few times—which made the four criminals look at him. Yoongi's eyes started to darken and he teleported to the top of the stairs. Taehyung laughed as he ran after him. The rest followed shortly, but Seokjin groaned loudly, "Can't you just teleport us too?!" They ran up the steps and Yoongi walked into a room. He looked around, and then he felt something. He approached a safe and slowly backed away when the rest of the criminals surrounded the safe. Yoongi's eyes softened in color and he walked away from them while Namjoon tried to crack the code.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and he smiled softly before looking at the safe, "Maybe you should let me try." He snickered when Namjoon got the code wrong for a fourth time.

"Fuck off." Namjoon glared at him before trying again. Hoseok shook his head when he got it wrong for the sixth time.

Seokjin shoved him to the side, "Move, asshole." He got close to the safe, and pressed in a few codes. He shook his head when he got the code wrong a few times, "Damnit." He huffed under his breath.

"Can I try now?" Taehyung beamed.

Hoseok glared at him, "I swear if you get it right again-" he held his breath when Taehyung reached over and typed in a random code. It clicked open and they stared at him in amazement.

"How the hell do you do that?" Seokjin seemed genuinely amazed. Taehyung beamed brighter and he shrugged coyly.

Namjoon opened the door and the bomb was inside, "Why would he put the bomb inside of a safe?"

"It's the Joker. When does he do anything that makes any sense?" Hoseok muttered while they carefully took the bomb out of the safe and placed it on the floor in between all of them.

Seunghyun walked into the room and he frowned as he watched them, "How the hell did that get in here? When did he sneak in here?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Shut up we're trying to save the world." He giggled as he turned his attention to the bomb. "Does this one have a cute hint like the last one?" He went into the safe and gasped when he saw a note.

"I'm assuming it does?" Seokjin stared at the note Taehyung found.

Namjoon was impatient, "What does it say?"

Taehyung opened the note and frowned, "It says 'The code is the date that Hyuna lost her pet Snow'..." Taehyung put down the note and he shrugged, "Well call her." He looked at Namjoon.

They looked around for a phone and Namjoon dialed the number Yunho had mentioned. Taehyung drowned them out, he walked towards the large window and stared out at the cameras around the city. He knelt down and gently ran his fingers against the glass while his thoughts drifted. He pictured Jungkook's smile, his smell...his everything. He closed his eyes and squeezed them tight. When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Yoongi behind him, looking at his reflection on the glass. Taehyung turned to look at him, "You okay?" he asked softly.

Yoongi stared into his eyes but he looked away.

"Got it!" Namjoon called out as he typed in the code. The bomb deactivated, and Hoseok was the only one cheering. Seokjin shook his head while Namjoon glanced at Yoongi.

Taehyung approached them with a bright smile, "We did it!" He clapped his hands.

Seunghyun shook his head, "You did it. Now get the hell out. I never want to see any of you again." He glared at them while walking away.

The five of them looked around for a while, trying to find the next clue but when they didn't find anything, they headed out. They walked the empty, dark streets of Gotham in silence for the majority of the time. Taehyung became bored easily, so he'd make comments but most of the criminals ignored him. Taehyung groaned, "Why are you all being so boring!?" He whined.

Namjoon frowned when he noticed a paper taped to a pole, and the reason it caught his attention was because a picture of someone familiar was on it. He approached it, his limbs feeling heavier, and his heart sank deeper. He reached for the paper that curled in the wind, but everything started to feel more like an out of body experience. He couldn't hear, anything. Tears burned into his eyes and then he was screaming.

He only saw red.

In the paper, there was a picture of his daughter, gagged and tied up. In the corner of the page was the symbol of The Joker, and Namjoon couldn't hold back even if he tried.

The rest of the criminals had approached him with puzzled expressions, but Taehyung's eyes widened when Namjoon tackled him to the ground. Namjoon was screaming, his fist striking Taehyung, and the clown was still for a few blows—he was completely confused but then he shoved him away. Taehyung rolled on the ground before he jumped to his feet and hit Namjoon back with just as much determination.

Yoongi appeared scared as he backed away, his hands shaking while his eyes widened.

Seokjin was the only one that seemed amused.

Hoseok approached the paper and he pulled it away from the pole before turning it. "Okay that's enough!" He screamed at them.

Taehyung had a bloody lip and bruises on his cheek, but he grinned as he continued to fight with Namjoon. They struck each other until they were panting for air, the punches knocking everything out of them. Namjoon pinned Taehyung to the floor and he squeezed his neck tightly, "Where the fuck does he have her?!" he screamed at him. He glared at Taehyung, squeezing harder while the clown struggled to breathe. Taehyung continued to smile, and he stifled a laugh as Namjoon raised his fist in the air.

Hoseok grabbed Namjoon and yanked him away effortlessly, "Enough!" He screamed again, his voice echoing. He glared at them while lifting the paper and turning it, "It's the Black Mask. Jongin is the one that put up the flier." He pointed at the symbol in the back of the paper. "If you weren't so blind, you would've been able to notice that the Joker's symbol doesn't look as fucked up as this." He turned the paper and pointed at the clown symbol.

Namjoon was glaring at the paper, and he slowly stood up, "That bastard has my daughter?!"

Taehyung slowly pulled himself up from the ground and brushed himself off. "Well why would my puddin' want your brat anyway?" he glanced at Namjoon and then looked at Hoseok, "Let me see that." He took the paper and smiled.

"I didn't know you had a daughter." Seokjin commented with a small shrug.

Namjoon glared at him, "And why would I tell any of you? It's none of your fucking business."

Yoongi rubbed his arm, he stood beside Taehyung while looking at the picture of the little girl. Taehyung noticed the way Yoongi stared at the picture; his eyes were solemn. Yoongi looked up, and into the street. His eyes were beginning to darken while his pupils glowed, but his hands were shaking. Taehyung frowned, "Looks like you want to say something..." He whispered, but Yoongi didn't look away from the street. He didn't blink, and his fists tightened as his breathing hitched.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok called out. The criminals surrounded him, their eyes puzzled as Yoongi glared in front of him.

"What do you see?" Seokjin asked in a low, careful voice.

Yoongi sniffed momentarily before his eyes darted to the sky. He looked around anxiously. Taehyung looked up and his eyes widened when he saw something coming down at them, "Bombs!" He beamed.

"Everyone take cover!" Hoseok screamed while they scrambled away to avoid the blasts. Yoongi lifted his hands, a dark cloud surrounded his hands but then it surrounded the bombs, and they detonated. The black cloud Yoongi made took the force of the blasts.

Namjoon and Taehyung hid behind a car while Seokjin and Hoseok were behind a building. "Who the hell-" Namjoon was about to start, but then his words died out when he recognized the helicopter. "Penguin?!" he screamed. "Why the hell is he-"

"It's a really funny story." Taehyung started, and he giggled, "Penguin and Black Mask are actually friends...and they both hate me..." he laughed loudly, "Isn't that funny?!"

Namjoon glared at him, "If they do anything to my daughter, I'll murder you myself!"

"Don't make promises you can't keep, sugar." Taehyung winked at him before he aimed his gun to the helicopters. "Like these pussy ass bitches have it in them to hurt a little girl-" he muttered then smirked.

"Someone's coming!" Hoseok called out when a familiar sound ripped through the streets. A car was racing, approaching them at crazy speed.

Yoongi had been a bit distracted by the bombs in the sky, and the car aimed towards him. It almost hit him, but Seokjin extended his hands lit it before it could. The car swerved past Yoongi and crashed against a building.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked at Seokjin as his eyes softened in color.

Seokjin scoffed and shrugged, "Don't grow soft on me, witch. I just didn't want you to get distracted with the bombs." He turned away and shrugged again. Yoongi cracked a smile as he continued to look at the pyrokinetic for a moment, and then he turned his attention back to the helicopters.

Taehyung and Namjoon approached the burning car. The clown seemed more willing to get near the flames which made Namjoon mutter, "You're fucking crazy."
Taehyung smiled, "I recognize this car, but I doubt Jongin was the one driving..." he shrugged. "Perhaps he's waiting for us-"

"So you know where we can find him?" Namjoon stepped closer, he looked completely determined. Taehyung nodded. "Then let's go." Namjoon walked off to tell the rest they were heading out.

Taehyung noticed the helicopters flying away from them, but he glanced at the street cameras. He closed his eyes and pictured Jungkook watching him.

"Taehyung, let's go!" Hoseok called out to him.

Taehyung opened his eyes and smiled brightly, "Coming!" he almost winked at the camera but he held himself back. He ran towards the rest of the criminals.     

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...