Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

By BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... More

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back

7.6K 381 307
By BloodLikeRoyalty

                                                                        Belle Reve Penitentiary

The prisoners were becoming fed up, anger building up from the single song that echoed through the hallways repeatedly. It was a strange form of torture in which the penitentiary decided that playing the same Christmas song would invoke an interesting reaction on them. Christmas wasn't a pleasant memory for most of them.

Many prisoners started to call out, "Turn that shit off!"

"Change the fucking song!"

A few of them could barely suppress their anger and sent punches into the walls as they screamed, "God damnit! How many times are you going to play this fucking song?!" Their distress made the guards smile to themselves as they glanced at one another. They were annoyed of the song too, but the prisoners' reactions were just so entertaining.

It irritated all the prisoners, but one.

Taehyung was spinning around his cell with a bright smile on his face. He giggled lightly as he harmonized with the music that echoed around the prison. "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la la la!" He swayed his hips lightly as he sang louder. "Come on, everybody!" he laughed when the guards looked at him with annoyed expressions.

The song continued and Taehyung giggled as he continued to sing louder. When the song ended, Taehyung giggled cutely as he spun around. He called out, "Again! Again!" He cheered when the song started once again, and continued to sing even though the same song had been playing for hours.

The guards could only watch him with unamused expressions.

They just couldn't crack Taehyung, and it was completely disappointing.

Hours later, the penitentiary was completely silent, but Taehyung continued to hum Christmas songs as he drew figures on the ground from the collected dust. He smiled to himself but then looked up when he heard footsteps approaching. Taehyung stood up and approached the bars with a growing smile on his face.

Hyuna stood on the other side of his cell, and she glared at him for a moment as she stepped closer to him.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh from her silence, "Aw, what's the matter?" he mocked her. "Don't tell me you're still mad about that little paper cut-" he eyed her bandaged arm and then chuckled, "I mean come on, we were just playing rough."

"You've been nothing but a nuisance." Hyuna glared at him and Taehyung's face lit up like she told him the sweetest compliment. Taehyung stared at her, and his eyes slowly widened in satisfaction when he realized how exhausted she looked. Hyuna breathed heavily as she glared at him. "Now, you're going to tell me what I need you to tell me-"

"Or?" Taehyung challenged excitedly.

Hyuna tilted her head slightly, "Listen...The Joker interrupted the live broadcast yesterday..." She glared at him, "...he has six undetectable bombs around Gotham city, and he's not telling us how much time we have until he detonates them..."

Taehyung's smile grew more sinister while he thought about his lover, "Six?" he mouthed in amazement. His eyes widened as he thought about those six bombs detonating at once—it sounded like a party. Hyuna decided to ignore his excitement.

"Now you're going to tell me everything you know—" she threatened.

"I don't know anything, promise!" Taehyung's voice went suddenly sweet and he rose his hands defensively as he snickered lightly. "I've been here the whole time." He mocked her as he grinned wickedly.

Hyuna stared at him, her breathing turning heavier as she slowly backed away. "But you know him the best...don't you?"

Taehyung hummed as he looked around the room cutely before he stared directly into her eyes, "Hmmm I don't know, do I?" he cocked an eyebrow as he grinned wickedly. There was a moment of silence between him so Taehyung whispered, "So you gonna punish me or...?"

"Is that what you want?" Hyuna inched closer to him, her dark eyes glaring into his own.

Taehyung laughed cutely, "I don't know why else you'd be here, sugar. You want information on the Joker, but I've got nothin'. I mean nothing to him, remember?" He winked and Hyuna was tempted to go into his cell to strangle him, but she held herself back.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Hyuna smiled brightly as she leaned close, "I'm going to really enjoy this."

Taehyung had no idea what she was talking about but he played along, "Yea? That a threat?" he smiled playfully.

Hyuna stared at him for a few seconds before she pulled out her walkie talkie, pressed the button and spoke into it. "Pull them out...Taehyung will be last." She winked at Taehyung before she walked off.

"Last for what? Hey! Come back!" Taehyung gripped onto the bars, he watched Hyuna as she disappeared from his sight. He shook his head lightly and smiled to himself as he spun around and hummed to himself.

Taehyung's interest peaked when Changmin approached him with a solemn expression, and he looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Mr. J told me to deliver a message to you." Changmin swallowed dryly.

"Oh?" Taehyung's smile became soft as he thought about his love. "What does my daddy say?"

Changmin cleared his throat, "He wants you to know that he's coming for you and to not worry about anything because he has a plan—a huge plan..." his voice drifted off as he looked away from Taehyung. "I don't know what it is...but he wants you to know that he's watching you. He'll be watching your every move." He nodded.

Taehyung was silent for a moment, his soft smile growing wider as he looked into Changmin's eyes. "Is he watching me...right now?" he purred. Taehyung's heart swelled up, it started to beat faster when he thought about Jungkook watching him in that moment. He started to feel hot and he grinned as he tilted his head and glanced at one of the security cameras.

"Yes, but don't make it obvious..." Changmin whispered. "He doesn't want anyone to know." He cleared his throat and made sure no one was near before he whispered, "He's going to leave you clues along the way, so play along." He nodded before he slowly backed away. Changmin walked away and Taehyung stood by the bars, glancing at the cameras with a small smile on his face.

"See you soon, puddin'," Taehyung whispered before he turned his attention to the loud noises coming from outside the doors. He heard yelling and he strained himself to hear what was going on. He didn't have to wait long because the doors busted open and many officers surrounded his cell.

Taehyung only smiled coyly at them but his eyes darkened when one of them aimed his weapon towards him. The officer shot a needle straight into Taehyung's shoulder, and the pain surprised him. He cried out gently but then laughed loudly as he glared at the officer. His laughter died out when the sedative knocked him out, and he fell to the floor.

When Taehyung woke up, he couldn't move much because his arms and legs were tied down. He groaned lightly, coming back into consciousness and then he started to feel a deep coldness taking over his back. It was like he was lying on the cold hard ground, but as he became more conscious, he knew he was strapped to a steel table. He jerked against the chains that restricted his wrists and ankles. His head was strapped to the table, but he tried to look around with his eyes.

Taehyung exhaled sharply, his eyes widened when he heard others near him. He figured they were strapped to the steel table as well. Taehyung's vision blurred when people stood behind his head, and they shone a bright light on him, "Wh-What—what are you doing?!" he screamed when he hands on the side of his neck. The people murmured, but Taehyung couldn't make out their words. Then he felt a sharp pain rip through the side of his neck and Taehyung's body jerked up as he cried out in pain. "Ah!" He balled his hands and tugged at the chains that held him down, "What is that?!" he screamed as he heard someone say 'it's in place'. Taehyung started to breathe heavily, his chest heaving as he laughed quietly.

The people did the same thing to the rest on the table, and Taehyung strained himself to see who shared his fate.

Heavy footsteps approached them and then a deep voice ordered, "Listen up, scums, because I'll only be saying this once." He paced before the steel table as he glared at them, "A nanite explosive was just inserted inside of you, so you'll do everything I say, or you die. You piss me off, you die. Try to run away and I'll blow your god damn head off, do I make myself clear?!" he screamed, his voice echoing in the empty parking garage. "I'm Jung Yunho, and I—along with Jimin, will be in charge of you..." his voice trailed off as he stared at them in disgust, "Great." He muttered as he glanced at Jimin.

Jimin looked at the members on the table and exhaled slowly, "The five of you will be going on a dangerous mission, and if you succeed, you will be getting time off your prison sentence." He paused, "But if you fail...you die."

Taehyung smiled brightly, his excitement building as he listened to them.

"Uncuff them." Yunho ordered.

The five on the table were uncuffed and they slowly sat up, glancing at each other before staring at Yunho. Taehyung couldn't recognize anyone on the steel table, but he didn't bother to think too much of it because he didn't care for them.

Yunho stood before them, a few feet away in the center of the steel table as he stared at each of them. He had files in his hands, "I don't know much about all of you, and I'm going to assume that you don't know much about each other. Some of you come from the same city...some of you don't—obviously." He sounded bored as he spoke, but he handed Jimin the files and picked one up. "I will be calling each of you, one by one. Once I say your name, come up to the front, and wait for further instruction.

Taehyung grinned, he perked up as he impatiently waited for Yunho to begin.

"First name..." his voice trailed off as he looked through the file. "Kim Namjoon." He looked up and Namjoon's glare was deep as he remained still for a few seconds. He slowly made his way off the steel table, and he approached Yunho with no expression in his eyes. "The man who never misses..." he looked at him, unimpressed. "If you're so good with a gun, how did you get caught?" he teased with a growing smirk. "What happened, did you run out of bullets?" Namjoon cocked a brow, "Keep talking." He threatened as he half smiled. Yunho stepped closer to him, but Namjoon didn't back down, he continued to glare at him.

"Get your shit." Yunho pointed to the side, "We're heading out soon." Namjoon scoffed before he approached the side where large boxes were. Each one of the boxes was marked with their names.

Yunho grabbed the next file and flipped it open, "Next up, Jung Hoseok!" He looked up with a hard stare. "Ah, so you're the super strong cannibal." He shook his head, "What do they call you? Some sort of vampire?" he taunted him.

Hoseok had a spiked mask over his mouth, but his dark eyes comically glared at Yunho. He seemed to be smiling underneath his smile, and it made Jimin a little uncomfortable. Hoseok only glared at Yunho as he waited for his instruction. Yunho signaled for him to go where Namjoon was, and so he did.

"Next up is Kim Seokjin, the pyrokinetic. What an embarrassment to have such a powerful ability, and yet here you are." Yunho stared at him, watching him as the criminal approached him.

Seokjin stood in front of him, "Did the possibility of me burning this whole place to the ground with you in it, not occur to you?" He smirked and his words made Taehyung laugh loudly.

Yunho scoffed, "Of course it did, but you see those wristbands?" he glanced at the bands around Seokjin's wrists. "They have a sensor, so if you release something without my permission...you'll die first." He stepped closer, staring him straight in the eyes, "If you want to release something, be my guest." He taunted him.

Seokjin bit his lips together and Yunho waved him off. He walked off to the boxes and grabbed his stuff.

Yunho grabbed the next file, "Oh, now this one is interesting." He smirked as he looked up to meet the eyes of the next person, "Min Yoongi the witch. Another powerful being, and yet here you are." He shook in head in disappointment. "What a shame that without your heart, you're completely vulnerable."

Yoongi slowly got off the steel table, but he was the only one that didn't glare at Yunho, instead he stared at him up and down. He blinked as he glanced at Jimin and then looked back at Yunho. Taehyung tilted his head lightly and he beamed as he looked Yoongi up and down. Yunho cleared his throat and looked over at the boxes, "You don't need much, but stand over there with the rest of them." He ordered. Yoongi didn't move for a few seconds, his dark eyes stared into Yunho's for a moment before he slowly stepped away.

Yunho reached for the last file, but Taehyung jumped out of the steel table, and he held his arms away while grinning, "Kim Taehyung, everyone! It's so nice to meet all of you." He waved cutely at the criminals, "No need to thank me for not only killing Batsy, but also for getting rid of that mean doctor. I take forms of gratitude through gift cards." He blew them kisses before he approached Yunho.

Yunho exhaled sharply, "So you're the Joker's bit-"

"Queen, actually." He brushed his hair gently with deep smirk, "Some say I brought out the best in the Clown King of Gotham City." He shrugged lightly before he turned towards the criminals, "Am I dismissed?" He teased him with a bright smile.

Yunho glared at him but he nodded, "Get ready, we're leaving soon."
Taehyung continued to smile as he walked towards the box with his name written in the front. He squealed when he saw his clothes and weapons inside. He stripped from his shirt and gently moved his hips as he grabbed his 'Daddy's Lil' Monster' shirt. There was a tattoo on his hip bone with the Joker's symbol but underneath it, it said, 'Jeon Jungkook's'. Jimin noticed the tattoo but he only shook his head and walked away while Taehyung put on his shirt. He pulled up tight, ripped black shorts and then he leaned into the box and lifted a sparkly red and gold biker jacket. Taehyung grinned when in the back of it said, 'Property of the Joker'.

Though the five criminals didn't say a word to each other, they glanced—half glared at one another. Taehyung was the only one that appeared excited.

When they were ready, they were led towards the chinook helicopter.

Taehyung sat on the edge, Hoseok beside him. Yoongi was in between Hoseok and Namjoon. Seokjin sat on the other end, beside Namjoon. Yunho and Jimin sat across from them and they said very little when they took off.

"You seriously expect us to play hero?" Namjoon stared at Yunho.

"You're a hitman, aren't you? Just pretend that you'll gain a large sum of money if you save some lives instead of killing them." Yunho said simply.

Taehyung turned his body and grinned as he looked outside of a small window.

"What exactly are we supposed to do that your little bitches couldn't do?" Seokjin smirked when Yunho seemed clearly irritated, "The government must be desperate if they're sending a bunch of murderers-"

"You're just expendable." Yunho waved him off, "Enough. We're almost there."

Hoseok had yanked the mask that covered his mouth off, but he seemed uneasy in his seat, "Are we almost landing? Some of us don't like heights..." he muttered and then glared at Namjoon when he scoffed.

"Bitch." Namjoon mocked him as he rolled his eyes and looked away.

Hoseok glared at him, and bared his pointy teeth. "Say that when we're on the ground, and I'll show you who's the real bitch-"

"Boys, boys! No fighting." Taehyung shook his head lightly but he giggled as he stared at them. He frowned when he noticed how quiet and solemn Yoongi appeared, it was almost like he wasn't there. His eyes appeared empty as they stared at space. Taehyung smiled at Namjoon and Hoseok, "Now, kiss and make up." He laughed when they sneered in disgust at him.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Great, I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Here are your duffel bags. You're going to need them," Yunho smirked as he handed Taehyung and Namjoon a bag with their weapons inside. Taehyung beamed when he opened the bag and only pulled out his bat before zipping it shut.

Namjoon strapped his wrist magnums and he smirked to himself when he saw his guns and bullets inside. He shut the bag and frowned when Yunho looked out the window.

"We're here. Open it up!" He yelled and the end of the helicopter opened.

Taehyung gasped when he saw they were getting closer to Gotham City.

"There are large, robotic wasp carrying hostages above the park. Your first mission is to kill those wasps, and save the hostages. They all must live or you die, understand?" Yunho glared at all of them. "Also, try to keep each other alive."

They unstrapped their belt buckles and Taehyung walked to the edge. Hoseok was shaking and though he didn't want to see, he wanted to be ready for it, so he stood near the edge.

"Here are your parachutes," Jimin handed Namjoon and Seokjin their parachutes.

Taehyung's smirk grew and he kicked Hoseok off the helicopter before he screamed, "Last one down is Yunho's bitch!" He winked before he jumped off and fell, twirling through the sky. Hoseok was screaming, his stomach turning.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called out, and he shook his head before he strapped the chute on him and jumped out of the helicopter. Everyone followed shortly after except Yoongi.

Yoongi stood by the edge, looking down at the city with no expression in his eyes. He lifted his hands and he disappeared, and shortly reappeared on the ground. He looked up at the wasps.

Taehyung gripped onto his bat, and he laughed as he spun around and swung it against a wasp. He nearly fell right on the floor, but he extended his hand and gripped onto a wasp before he climbed over it. He laughed when a hostage was clinging onto the wasp's leg. Taehyung threw his duffle bag in front of him and he pulled out his glock and a garrote to hold onto the wasp. Taehyung ran to the head of the wasp, wrapping the garrote around its head and then allowing himself to fall and dangle by the garrote. Taehyung laughed as he pointed his glock to the wasp and aimed it for a thin part in its neck. He shot the wasp over and over again, the bullet shells falling to the ground. He yanked at the garrote, and pulled down so they would move lower, closer to the ground.

When they were closer to the ground, Taehyung glared at the hostage, "Jump off, dumbass!" He yelled at her when they were close enough to the ground and she cried before she jumped off. Taehyung grunted as he yanked the garrote hard enough to slit the wasp's head off, and before he fell to the ground, he flipped to his feet. He gasped, laughing lightly before he threw his duffel bag to the ground and pulled out the Joker's machine gun, it was a M240B, and Taehyung gripped it with both hands and aimed it to one of the wasps.

Namjoon aimed his wrist magnums towards two of the wasps and he shot at them. The bullet shells bounced on the floor. When he landed on the ground, he unstrapped the parachute from his back and shoved it to the side. He grabbed his AR-15, cocked it and aimed for the wasps.

When the rest of them made it to the ground, Yunho screamed, "Be careful of the hostages!" He snarled, "You idiots, you have to save them!"

Seokjin smirked, rolling his eyes before walking off to the side and watching the scene before him without moving a finger.

Taehyung laughed loudly as he shot at the wasp's neck until it snapped, "Ha! That's two now." He winked at Namjoon. "How many have you taken down?" he smirked. Namjoon glared at him before he reloaded his AR-15 and aimed it to the remaining wasps.

Hoseok had landed on top of a wasp and he wrapped his arms around its neck before he broke it off. He grunted from the force, and though he fell to the ground, he smiled in satisfaction as he watched the head spark.

Seokjin had his arms crossed but he huffed when three hostages slipped off the wasps' legs and went tumbling to the ground, "Way to go, heroes!" He clapped half-heartedly and then laughed when Hoseok turned to glare at him.

Yoongi stood near Seokjin, but he said nothing as he extended his arms away from him and focused on the falling humans. His eyes changed color, his pupil glowing yellow against the blackness in his eye. The falling humans disappeared from the sky temporarily and then reappeared on the ground. Yoongi blinked and his eyes appeared normal. Seokjin's jaw dropped as he stared at the humans on the ground, "Can't you just do that with the rest of them?" he sounded irritated. Yoongi glanced at him and he looked at the remaining humans holding onto the wasps for dear life.

Taehyung looked completely mesmerized as he stared at the humans on the ground and then at Yoongi, "Woah!" He clapped excitedly, "That was amazing! Could you do that again but this time make Yunho disappear?" he smirked as he glanced at the furious military leader. Taehyung turned and reloaded his machine gun, and he laughed brightly as he shot the wasps.

Hoseok sprinted towards one, he jumped and grabbed onto its leg so he could yank it to the ground. He pulled it apart, his biceps flexing as he ripped the wasp apart. His smile grew as he panted heavily, his heart racing from the exertion.

Namjoon didn't miss a shot, the bullet shells scattered around the ground as he shot the wasps without wasting any time between switching guns. When the last wasp went tumbling down to the ground, he smirked. He approached the group and bumped Taehyung roughly, "I don't know much about you, but I sure as hell know enough about The Joker." He glared at him, "Stay out of my way, clown."

Taehyung laughed as they stared at each other, "Or what, sugar." He cocked a brow as he stepped closer, "What are you going to do about it, huh?"

"You don't want to know." Namjoon shoved him back, taking a step closer, but Taehyung only laughed louder.

Jimin rushed to the hostages and he called in for help through his walkie talkie, "I'm going to take them somewhere safe," he told Yunho. He helped a few of them up and then walked them away from the criminals.

"What the fuck was that?!" Hoseok approached Seokjin and stood close to him, glaring at him, "You didn't do shit."

Seokjin pushed him away from him, "And who says I have to do shit?" he balled his hand into a fist, "If you wanna turn into the government's little bitch then go ahead, but don't count me in." He shook his head, "They need us for a reason—we could easily gain control if you idiots would just think a little-"

"You forgetting about the bomb in our necks, dipshit!?" Namjoon was clearly irritated, his patience running really thin from everything that's happened.

Taehyung's eyes were as wide as his smile and he looked at Yoongi, mouthing, "Yikes." He shook his head in disappointment while Yoongi cracked a smile but he looked away from them. Taehyung exhaled deeply before he walked in between the three of them, "Enough!" He held his hands out, "Boys, please! Don't you understand that this is what they want, to get inside our heads-" his voice trailed off when Namjoon and Hoseok walked off, irritated. Taehyung shrugged as he looked at Seokjin, "Maybe the government made a mistake when choosing you. You must not be all that powerful-"

"You don't know who I am." Seokjin glared at him.

Taehyung laughed, "Exactly, silly!" He walked off, twirling his bat around his hand as he glanced at Yunho. Yunho was on the side staring at the floor while talking on his walkie talkie.

Yunho seemed angry, his hand gripping on the walkie talkie, "This isn't his style..." Hyuna's voice answered and Taehyung quietly approached him. "You think someone's working for him?" he sounded stunned.

'Someone is working for the Joker...Find them, and then we'll find the clown' Hyuna's voice ordered.

Taehyung approached what Yunho was staring at and his eyes widened in excitement when he saw 'Ha! Ha! Ha! Jokes on you!' spray painted on the ground. There were dozens of doodles around the words but Taehyung stared at one in particular. There was a doodle of an upside-down umbrella, and that made Taehyung smile wider.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi approached them and they stared at the words on the ground.

Yunho glared at the criminals, "Alright, someone spill." He looked at Taehyung, "What the hell is he trying to say with these doodles?"

Namjoon scoffed, "It's the god damn Joker, what do you think?"

Seokjin hummed as he knelt to get a better look at the doodles, "Maybe he wants us to go on a scavenger hunt to find these items?"

"That's stupid." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi tilted his head, his dark eyes looking over the doodles slowly, trying to make out some sort of code. He didn't understand, so he looked at the words instead.

Taehyung chewed on his lower lip, "Why should I give my daddy away?" he glared at Yunho, but Yunho was quick to grab him forcefully by the collar of his shirt. Taehyung snickered while Yunho glared into his eyes.

"Stop protecting someone that doesn't give a shit about you." Yunho's hold around his collar tightened, making him choke. "Look at how much fun he's having without...don't you think you should have some fun too?" he pushed him back, making Taehyung stumble back.

Taehyung giggled while he fixed his shirt, flattening out the wrinkles. "Alright, alright...no need to be rough." He stepped closer to the doodles, "Well if you notice, most of these doodles are the logos to clubs and gangs around the city." He beamed when Yunho's eyes widened. Taehyung tilted his head slightly as he glanced at all the criminals, "So...which one should we start with?" he cocked an eyebrow before he winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...