Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Sixty-Six

23K 358 657
By cakeyree

|Mónéy|

"Are you sure you haven't seen her," my dad asked for the third time since he'd call. Viviana had ran away again and I honestly wasn't surprised. It was bound to happened anyways. I just hoped she didn't go back to Icy's place, I would hate for Danaë to get arrested for kidnap.

"I'm all the way across the country, how am I gonna be able to see her. Look Kyle like I told you the first nine times, I don't know where she is and I really couldn't careless, I snapped. I heard Trudy dusty ass say something to him in the background but I couldn't make out what was being said. I was still in my feelings about the way her raggedy ass talk to me and the next time I seen her, she was getting smacked.

"Mónéy enough, she's still your sister," Kyles snapped.

"You know what Kyle, if you aren't dying then don't dial my number. You have a better night," I snapped before hanging up. I probably came off as harsh but I was at my breaking point with him and Trudy. They somehow programmed it in their mind that I was responsible for every fuck up Viviana made, which erked me. I stepped in the view of the body length mirror and examined myself.

"Dammmmnnn bitch, where you going all dressed up," Tiana asked as she walked out the bathroom.

"Out, Icy is taking me on a date whenever he comes back from making his drop. He told me he should be back around nine, so he should be knocking on my door at any minute," I said, filling Tiana in. She groaned inwardly before plopping down on the bed.

"Ughhhhhhhh, I thought you said we had to stick together during this trip. You promised that you wouldn't fall for Icy's bullshit and advised me not to feed into Tech's. Explain to me what happened overnight," she said annoyed. I turned around to face her and rolled my eyes.

"Tee nothing has changed. I won't feed into his bullshit, I promise. This is simply a friendly date were going on. You act like I'm going sleep with the nigga," I inquired.

"Well the way you dressed, it don't seem like you ain't," she stated as she sipped an imaginary cup of tea. I scrunched my face up at her.

"Your opinion will never cut me a check, so keep it to yourself," I snapped. She scoffed and sat up in bed.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me, I'm only stating facts. You need to start practicing what you preach," she mumbled. I sighed deeply and sat next to her.

"So what do you want me to do, cancel my date," I asked.

"Well I didn't say that but it would make me feel better," she said innocently.

"You are so annoying Tiana. Do you wanna tag along, so you can know how friendly it is," I asked frustrated. She looked at me like I was crazy before smirking.

"Wait you're serious? Of course I wanna go, lemme go get dress. Bitch I'm finna be soooooo cute," she said excitedly before disappearing in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"God you know I don't want Tiana to come on this date with me. God you also know that I don't wanna get beat up again. I'm asking you to get me out of this situation without my nose or mouth getting busted. You and I both know Tiana is capable of busting my as-," my prayer was interrupted by Kree bursting through the door.

"Aye, what's crack-a-lacking, what y'all up too," he holler. I looked down at all the snacks he had in his hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Kree what do you think you doing," I asked rudely. He smacked his teeth and sat the bags of snacks on the dresser before walking towards me and sitting on the bed.

"I'm chillin' what it look like I'm doing," he asked, kicking his shoes off. He grabbed the remote from behind me and flicked through the channels while he got comfortable.

"What does that have to do with you being here in my room," I asked.

"So what you got a problem with being in yo shit? If you don't want me hea' just say it, I ain't got no problem going back from wea' I came from," Kree said with an attitude.

"Whatever, where's that waitress girl from last night," I asked remembering the kindhearted woman who was also a crazy virgin.

"Oh Natalie, she's around. Aye shawty got some bomb ass pussy. She was hollering and hanging on for dear life. I had that hoe twisted up like a pretzel," he bragged.

"I would hope not. Why weren't you gentle with her," I asked, imagining the type of pain Natalie was feeling when she lost her virginity to Kree.

"What you mean why I wasn't gentle with her? If you were a nigga with a dick and meet a fine bitch with some good pussy, you'd beat her shit up too so stop being all sensitive. Why you care so much anyways, you acting like the bitch was a virgin or some shit," he said annoyed.

"That's because she was a virgin," I told him. He side eyed me and shook his head.

"Nahh, she wasn't no virgin. She was tight as fuck but she throwing it back like a pro," Kree stated proudly. I grimaced at him and sighed.

"Y'all niggas ain't shit," I said.

"And y'all bitches catch feelings too fast," he retorted.

"I don't even catch feelings no more, I just be texting and lying," I admitted as I stuffed marshmallows in my mouth. Kree licked his lips and placed his hands on my thigh.

"Damn, what else that mouth do," Kree asked seductively. I pushed his hand off my leg and pulled my dress down some.

"Burp and talk shit, now move," I snapped and stood up from the bed.

"You ain't gotta talk to me like that. Icy putting that dick on you and now you thinking since you all thick and shit that you running shit," he said rudely.

"First off dick don't make a woman thick, a nigga that make sure she eats does," I informed him.

"What he got her eating, dick," Kree asked. I picked a pillow up and threw it at him.

"Stop playing so much," I whined. He laughed at me and turned his attention back to the television. It was going on nine thirty and Icy still hadn't knock on my door or call my phone yet. I couldn't help but to feel regretful for taking him up on his offer. The bathroom door opened and Tiana emerged from it, looking flawless as ever.

"Wassup Tee," Kree greeted, but his eyes remained on the television screen. I looked Tiana's outfit over and smiled. She wore a floral crop top with a black skirt and finished the outfit off with a simple pair of black sandals. I was use to her wearing pants or a pair of shorts, so seeing her in a skirt surprised me.

"Talk about a snack," I said proudly. Kree finally averted his eyes from the television and glanced at Tiana. He had to do a quick double take when he seen her.

"Damnnnn, you look and smell good," he complimented. I silently laughed as Tiana mugged him.

"I know that, I don't need no nigga like yo ass to tell me," she snapped.

"Tiana stop being so mean and thank Kree for his comment. He could've easily laughed at you and said you looked stupid," I reminded her. She flipped me off then turned her attention back to Kree.

"I mean thanks I guess. I just don't be needing for you to tell me I look good," she pouted. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

"I call it how I see it, Tech's a fool if he let you slip away," Kree stated. Tiana smiled small until she saw the way I was looking at her and quickly replaced it with a mug.

"Shut up Kree, you know you don't mean that," Tiana said as she glanced at me. Kree smacked his teeth and sat up in bed.

"How you know what I mean, are you my brain? On some real shit tho' Ice and Tech better stop sleeping on the ones who got they best interest at heart and want nothing but to make them happy. That shit rare as fuck," Kree confessed. I rolled my eyes, not entertaining Kree's bullshit.

"Awe Kree, that's so deep," Tiana moaned.

"I can go deeper if you want," Kree said biting his lip. I smacked my teeth as I watched Tiana and Kree eye fuck each other from opposite sides of the room. I was in disbelief of the both of them. They were the complete opposite and I would never pair the two together but you know the saying. Opposites might really do attract.

"Bitch you can't be seriously falling for this nigga's words, and Kree yo ass know better. You gon' fuck around and meet yo match messing with Tiana," I told him. He smacked his teeth and shook his head.

"She's right Kree you ain't ready for me. I'm very hard to love, at least that's what all my exes say" Tiana admitted.

"Aye I don't think you hard to love. Maybe you seem difficult because no one ever had the patience to understand you," Kree said. Tiana blushed and put her head in her hands.

"Italy got me being a weak bitch because everything this nigga saying is sounding so right," she whined. I laughed and playfully pushed Kree's shoulder.

"See under that tough exterior act she got going on, she's a big ass crybaby," I teased. Kree nodded his head and licked his lips.

"Yea? I love girls like that. The ones who got the savage attitude but still be sensitive as fuck. I be like c'mere, let daddy spoil ya mean crybaby ass," Kree joked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"That's what you need to be telling my friend," I snapped.

"I am," he said as he eyed Tiana. I mushed his head, causing him to mug me and pinch my leg.

"Ouch, don't be putting yo ashy hands on me. You know I'm not talking about that friend, I'm talking about Yaki, asshole," I groaned while rubbing the spot where he had pinched me. He ran his hands through his low curls before shaking his head.

"I ain't trynna mess wit' ha', mane she crazy as fuck. She's more bipolar than Tiana," he said mumbling the last part but Tiana still heard him.

"And to think I was starting to like yo El Debarge looking ass," she snapped. Kree shrugged his shoulders before getting up to grabbed his snacks from the dresser.

"Kree if your girlfriend isn't crazy as fuck then that means she don't give a fuck about you. Besides bipolar bitches are keepers," I informed him. He grimaced at me before throwing popcorn at my head.

"Preach," Tiana chimed.

"Look at her head ass butting in, stay over there on yo phone," Kree teased before throwing a handful of popcorn at her.

"I rather be having sex right now instead of scrolling down my timeline," Tiana stated bored. Kree moved closer to her and smiled.

"So when you wanna do this," Kree asked, grabbing his package. Tiana looked him up and down before bursting into laughter. I shook my head and slipped my feet into my Jimmy Choos.

"When that little thing you holding grow a few inches," she laughed. I joined in and high-fived her, making Kree mugged both of us.

"Mane fuck you, that's why you gon' be stuck up in this hotel all night by ya' self, 'cause I'm dippin' out on yo stupid ass," he snapped as he walked towards me.

"I don't give a fuck! Nigga I don't need you, besides I ain't sitting up in hea' alone tonight because I'm going with Mónéy on her date with Icy," Tiana informed him. Kree scrunched his face up and looked at me.

"And you ok wit' that," he asked.

"Well," I began only to be cut off by Tiana.

"Yes, she is! Why, do you have any issue with it," she snapped.

"Nope, I really don't give a fuck. But do you seriously think that it's cool for you to go on a date and be a third wheel," Kree asked. Tiana averted her eyes from left to right before shrugging.

"It's a friendly date, fuckboy. Look I don't know, Kree what are you getting at," she asked frustrated. Kree clasped his hands together and sat on the bed.

"Put it this way, what if you and Tech were going on a date and you brought Mónéy, who'd you think he'd feel," Kree asked.

"Does it look like I know how that nigga feel," Tiana asked annoyed.

"Or what if you and Tech were going on a date and he brought Kree. Tee I know how much you hate a "bring a friend" ass nigga. I'm not saying that you can't come but I'm saying you, can't come," I announced. Tiana scrunched her face up at the both of us.

"You know what, I didn't wanna go anyways. And Mónéy all you had to do was say you ain't want me to go. The crazy thing is that I didn't ask, you came to me with the idea," she snapped.

"Only because you were acting like you were so heartbroken over the fact that I was going out with Icy. Tech screwed you over, Icy didn't do shit to me so why punish him because you of Tech's mistake," I asked. Tiana looked like she was thinking for a minute before she kicked her shoes off and pulled her hair into a ponytail. I already knew she wasn't going to talk to me for the rest of the trip but it was going to be worth it.

"Tee, please don't shut me out," I begged. She crawled into her bed and pulled the covers over her head.

"Damn not only do y'all females catch feelings, y'all fall into them fast as fuck too," Kree whispered. Tiana's head shot up from under the covers and she stared a hole through Kree's head.

"Nigga I don't catch feelings, I catch colds. I get sick of these bitch ass niggas and these garbage can ass hoes," she snapped looking directly at me.

"Ayeeeee, Tee the rapper, you know that shit rhymed, right," he stated.

"Shut up Kree, looked what you've started," I snapped. He smacked his teeth and waved me off. Tiana continued to throw her temper tantrum until Icy was knocking on my door.

"He's here, how do I look? Do I look like a slut or a lady," I asked panicking. Kree mugged me and shook his head.

"Does it matter, y'all gon end up fucking anyways," Kree stated. I rolled my eyes and smacked the popcorn out his hand, causing the whole bag to fall to the floor.

"Shut up Kree! Icy and I are in the friend zone, something you know nothing about," I snapped as Tiana walked towards the door.

"You damn right I don't know shit about that. I'm not gon' be in no friend zone, we either gon touch each other's private parts or I'm not texting you know mo'. Period, point, blank," Kree confessed. I turned around to see Tiana peeping at Icy through the barely opened door.

"Yea she said she can't make it,craps are killing her," she lied. I raised my eyebrows and quickly made my way to the door.

"Excuse me," I snapped as I pushed her out the way. Icy looked at me and nodded his head.

"Damn, you look good," he complimented. I blushed and looked pass him.

"Thank you," Tiana and I both spoke in unison. He looked back and forth between the two of us before shaking his head.

"Actually I was talking to Kree," he confessed. I scoffed and grew offended while Tiana waved him off and walked away.

"Aye, 'preciate the love homie but I ain't wit' that homo shit you and Tech be on," Kree said. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Can we leave," I asked impatiently. He held his arm out for me and I looped mines around his. As we walked toward the elevator, I heard Tiana yell embarrassing things at the end of the hall to us.

"Use protection, it'll prevent y'all from having a baby like Tech. Mónéy ride his shit backwards so you can knock his ass out and still his black card. Afterwards take a bitch out shopping. Suck his dick like yo' ex is watching ho ," she said loudly. I continuously pressed the elevator buttons until the doors quickly opened. Icy and I both stepped on and I mentally prepared myself for this date with him.

_______________

"How you like Italy so far," Icy questioned. I shifted in my seat and took a sip from my water. I wanted to have a clear head tonight so Icy wouldn't try nothing funny. He eyed me as I dabbed at my mouth with the napkin.

"It's cool, I haven't really did anything because we just got here. There's still a ton of things I wanna do. Tiana's ass wants to stay locked up in the room the whole trip 'cause of Tech. See that's where lying gets you," I said, looking down at my food. Icy shook his head and leaned up in his seat.

"Aye y'all gotta get off my boy Tech, he's a hot head, what y'all expect. Besides he ain't lie to her and if he would've, it probably was for a good reason," Icy explained. I rolled my eyes, not even surprised at him defending his friend.

"What's the reason that would've benefited my friend," I asked curiously before taking a bite from my egg roll.

"To spare her ass the heartache and to protect his balls. Every nigga in this world lie to they girl for one or both of those reasons. We hate to see our ladies hurt and shit. I rather you be suspicious and clueless than to be depressed and knowingly," he confessed.

"Don't ever lie to me to protect my feelings," I said defensively. He stopped eating and looked at me for a minute. I knew he was probably wonder where my reaction came from but I didn't know myself. What I did know is that I hated to be lied to. One thing I didn't want is for my dude to have me in these streets looking stupid.

"I won't, ion lie anyways. Since we throwing demands out there tho, lemme get this shit off my chest. If you ain't riding don't even act like you ridin' cause I ain't trynna be out hea' wasting my time. Keep it real, don't leave me in the blind, cause I ain't trynna be out hea' thinking you mine," he sung. I took a deep breath and folded my lips together to keep from laughing.

"Did you just quote a line from a Kodak Black song," I asked. He nodded his head and shrugged.

"What can I say, I had to listen to his music at yo party, thought I'd get some pointers from a ugly nigga," he said. I laughed uncontrollably at his comment.

"You stupid."

"For real tho, all jokes aside. What you looking for in a man," he asked seriously causing me to bust out laughing. In my eyes, everything Icy said or did was funny, that's probably why my feelings are considered a joke to him.

"I'm not really looking for a man Icy. Right now I'm focusing on school, getting CJ better, and building a better life for myself. I don't want to keep depending on people to do stuff for me. I wanna start taking care of myself, which means I have to find another bullshit ass job," I groaned. Icy swallow the food that was in his mouth before he spoke.

"What if you didn't have to go back to a bullshit ass job," he asked. I rolled my eyes and studied his face.

"What do you mean, I won't allow you to take care of me anymore," I snapped.

"Nahh I respect you for wanting to be independent, that shit is a turn on. I'm just trynna explain to you that you don't gotta go back to working a nine to five, only making minimum wage. I got a job for you that would keep money in yo' pockets for a very long period of time," he stated. I eyed him, trying to see what he was up to.

"You wanna fill me in on what you talking about," I said curiously. He leaned back in his chair and folded his hands together.

"I got a job for you," he stated. The waitress came to our table and asked if we needed anything else. Once we assured her that we didn't, she left and Icy started his conversation back up. "Like I was saying, I want you to come and work wit' me. Since Chanel having my baby I don't want her doing this shit no more, you can have her place," he offered. I twisted my lips up and shook my head.

"You want me to sell drugs? Do I look like I got "willing to ride and die for a dog ass nigga", written on my forehead," I asked. He grimaced at me.

"Chanel never sold drugs smart ass. She just accompanied me to important meetings and shit," he explained.

"Mhmm, what kind of meetings," I pried. He rolled his eyes and gave me a scolding look.

"You know what kinda meetings I attend," he stated.

"Drug meetings, right," I asked loudly. Icy eyed me, causing me to lower my voice.

"Do you want the job or not," he snapped.

"Gimme some time to think about this. School is my first priority right now. When CJ wakes up I want him to be proud of me. My big boy is almost six and I don't even know what he wants to do. It's very frustrating to see him laid up in a coma, while I'm out living everyday. Sometimes I wish I could trade places with him but then I get to thinking who'd take care of him if I'm not there. I'm sorry, it's just at night time my mind gets to wandering," I admitted.

"No, no, you good I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to open up to me about this. I don't know how it feels to lose yo' whole family and I never wanna know but I'm willing to help you cope Mónéy," he said. I nodded my head and gazed into his eyes.

"You really are different, what did that baby make you soft," I teased. He laughed lightly and flipped me off.

"Nahh, I'm just trynna take a different approach in life. He did have an impact on me though," he replied unsure. I nodded my head uncomfortably. It was weird for us to be having a conversation about his child with Toni. I felt a sense of jealous in me but what was done, is in the past. I wanted to focus on the future now. The rest of our time spent at the restaurant was nice. We danced and joked about everything.

After staying a few hours longer, we left the restaurant and headed back to the hotel. Abdul kept giving us the goofy eyes through the rearview mirror. He and everybody else believed Icy and myself were going to be fucking tonight, but that wasn't the case. Icy rode the elevator to my floor and walked me to my suite door.

"I enjoyed tonight," I admitted as I leaned up against the door. He stared down at me and smiled.

"It don't have to end and this is the third date, you know," he said. I squinted at him and tilted my head.

"Is it really," I asked surprised.

"Yea and that also means that I get to fu-, I mean I get to make love to you," he said sensually. I stared into his eyes as my body melted from his words.

"I-I can't," I stuttered. He leaned closer to me and placed his hands on either side of my frame.

"You sure," he challenged.

"Ye-Yes sir. I mean yea, Tiana's is probably asleep. Thanks for the date though," I said quickly before turning around and pushing my key card in the door. I heard Icy start to say something but I slammed the door in his face before he could finish his sentence. Stripping out my shoes, I looked over at Tiana who had the blanket covering her head and was snoring loudly.

"Uggghhh! Tee wake up friend, I'm horny as hell and I need you to talk some sense into me before I go up to Icy's place and suck the soul out of him," I whined as I plopped down on the bed next to her. "Girl tonight he was just saying all the right shit, the nigga even offered me a job. Tiana are you even listening," I asked, snatching the covers from her face. I was confused and surprised to see Kree laying there shirtless.

"Mónéy," I heard a faint whisper in the dark. I slowly sat up in bed and looked around. Tiana stood over me wearing Kree's shirt. Realization set in and I realized what was going on. I covered my mouth and pointed between the two.

"Ooohhh, you got booty with yo lil boo homeboy" I shrieked. Tiana placed her hand over my mouth and pulled me to the floor.

"Shhhh, please Moe be quiet," she begged. I pushed her hand off my mouth and looked at her in disbelief.

"Bitch I know you didn't," I said surprised. She gave me a pleading look before looking down at the floor.

"I don't even remember, I was so drunk. When I woke up, mine and his clothes were off. You can't tell nobody shit, Mónéy I'm serious," she said.

"I wouldn't do that to you Tee, but damn. How the fuck you let this happen. Out of all the homies in the world, you choose to smash Kree? Bitch Yaki gon' kill me for knowing this shit and not telling her, then she coming for yo ass for participating in it, and she gon' cut Kree's dick and balls off and make him eat them bitches on camera. If I die, I'm coming back to haunt yo ass for involving me in this bullshit," I snapped. She smacked her lips and shoved my shoulder.

"Yaki ain't cut like that and she won't find out. Besides I don't even know if we did anything," she semi yelled. I folded my arms and grimaced at her.

"Mhmm, Tech finna set off all types of nuclear bombs in y'all cars. Damn Tee either way, you the one that's gon' end up fucked up," I ranted.

"Were you listening to a word I said," she asked with an attitude.

"You think Yaki or Tech gon' wanna hear all'at," I asked.

"You're clearly drunk, so imma let yo ugly ass sleep it off before I knock yo shit loose," she said harshly. I shook my head and got up from the floor slowly. Just as I was about to get into my bed, Tiana started yelling.

"No wait, you can't sleep here tonight," she shouted, causing Kree to stir in his sleep. I looked at her like she was crazy as she held her finger up to her lip.

"Why the fuck not," I snapped. She walked towards the dresser and pulled an overnight bag out before throwing it at me.

"Because I don't want this scene to be suspicious tomorrow morning. When Kree wakes up, I want him to have a clear mind so he can tell me everything that happened last night. His ass fed me like ten shot while he only took three," she pouted. I rolled my eyes annoyed and picked the bag up.

"So where exactly do you expect me to sleep," I asked groggily. She chewed on her bottom lip and looked around nervously.

"Well.....since you asked, maybe you should go spend the night with Icy. You ain't have dick inna minute, that's why you so grouchy," she stated.

"I am not grouchy," I complained.

"And you also aren't sleeping here. Now I packed some pajamas in there already for you. I'm sure Icy wouldn't mind sleeping next to or with yo fine ass," she said attempting to break the ice. I scoffed and shook my head.

"No, I'm not going up there and bother him. If I go there, he's gonna think I wanna fuck," I said trying to reason with her.

"Uh, isn't that what you want to do anyways," she asked skeptically.  I cut my eyes at her.

"I'm not even gon' entertain yo ass cause when Yaki gets to you, imma be the one laughing," I warned. Tiana waved me off.

"Whatever, look it's time for you to leave. If Kree wakes up imma beat yo ass up and down this hallway, and I put that on my foster mama," she threatened. I swallow the lump that had formed in my throat. Tiana never made threats that she didn't go through with, so I knew I had to get my ass up out of there.

"Fine I'm leaving, but don't come crying to me in the morning when you learn the truth," I said. She rolled her eyes at me and held the door open.

"I won't, I promise," she said sarcastically.

"Bitch," I mumbled as I stepped out the suite door.

"Yo mama," she said before slamming the door in my face. I bite my bottom lip to keep from banging on the door and putting my foot up her ass. Deciding that getting into a fight wouldn't solve anything, I walked away and took the elevator to Icy's floor. I made up a story in my head about my reasoning for showing up at his place. I had a feeling this was a bad idea, but I didn't have a choice.

"As long as he keeps his hands to himself, then you're good. The minute he touches below the belt, you're leaving," I told myself. The elevator doors opened and I stepped off and walked towards Icy's luxury suite. I scanned the hall before quickly knocking on his door. A few seconds later I heard him unlock the door then open it. He looked surprised to see me which I predicted he would be.

"Wassup Mónéy, you good," he asked as he grabbed ahold of my shoulders. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"No I'm not, can I crash here for the night," I asked. He looked over his shoulder before looking back at me and opening the door wider. I walked into the large suite and grimaced. His ass got the luxury suit while me and my friend had to share a damn room.

"Aye what's wrong wit' you? Tee trippin' about me taking you out," he asked before disappearing into the kitchen. I dropped my overnight bag in the middle of the floor and took a seat on the couch.

"Yes, she's bitching about me being weak and quiet frankly I kinda wanna agree with her," I lied. Icy returned with two Smirnoff's wine cooler.

"Why you say that, I thought you had a good time tonight," he said as he handed me the drink. I sighed deeply and thought about the last time I had a wine cooler with Icy. I chewed on my bottom lip before taking it from his hand.

One drink wouldn't make me want this nigga more than I already do, I thought.

"Because I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with you again," I whined.

"Promises were meant to be broken, right," he asked as he took a seat right next to me. I could feel myself getting hotter and that wasn't a good thing. Scooting over some, I gave him a friendly smile. He looked at me like I was crazy before scooting closer to me.

"Why you running from me, what you scared," he questioned. I scrunched my face up and chuckled.

"I'm not running from you, we were just a little too close. Sorta like how we are now," I said, scooting to the end of the sofa. Icy opened his drink before walking over to me and sitting down, so that I was trapped between him and the sofa. My eyes roamed around the living area nervously.

"I make you nervous," he asked amused. I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"Does it look like you make me nervous," I asked with an attitude.

"It does, I get it tho. You like me, I'm feeling you too, so the chemistry is already there," he said smoothly.

"Spell chemistry," I dared him. He smacked his teeth and waved me off.

"This ain't Tiana," he reminded me.

"I know who you are, now spell it," I ordered.

"T-H-I-S D-I-C-K, chemistry," he spelled. I scoffed and took a sip from my drink.

"Whatever, where's yo bathroom so I could change and go to bed," I asked standing up. He gently ran his hand up my ass, causing me to smack it away.

"Right across from my bedroom," he said as he handed me my bag. I snatched it from him before walking away. Dealing with Icy was harder than I thought. I was able to control myself but him on the other hand, he was on some other shit. As soon as I spotted the bathroom I went in and locked the door. Lord knows if I leave it unlocked his ass was gon' walk right up in here like he was supposed to.

Sitting the bag on the toilet, I looked myself over in the mirror. My lipstick was smeared all over my face thanks to Tiana. I knew Icy noticed it, but I wondered why he didn't tell me. I removed my couture dress from my body and examined myself in the mirror.

Grabbing the overnight bag, I scanned through it to see what Tiana had packed me. I pulled the lingerie set out and scoffed. At the bottom of the bag were a pair of denim shorts that barely covered my ass. At that moment I realized this was a set up.

"Seriously Tee," I whined as I held the lingerie set and shorts in my hands. Shaking my head I had no other choice but to put the skimpy clothing on. I groaned with each clothing I put on. When I was fully dressed in it, I rolled my eyes.

"I look like I'm begging for this nigga to fuck me. Nope, no, I'm not wearing this shit," I said to myself and I searched the bathroom for something to cover up with. I came across one of Icy's T-shirts, and slipped it on. Looking at myself in the mirror again, I made sure I looked presentable enough to go back out there. Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I exited the bathroom and headed back to the living room. Icy was throwing all the pillows to one side of the sofa.

"What are you doing, are you sleeping on the sofa," I asked. He looked at me and frowned.

"Is that my shirt," he asked. I looked down at the long white T-shirt I was wearing and shrugged.

"I don't know is it," I asked sarcastically.

"It is and I want you to take it off," he demanded. I looked at him to see if he was serious, and he indeed was.

"Icy, I'm not wearing anything under here," I complained.

"Even better, now take it off," he said. I smacked my lips and removed the shirt from my body. Icy's eyes roamed over my body, like he didn't know I was watching him. I scoffed and threw the shirt at him.

"You're an asshole," I mumbled as I picked a pillow up from the sofa and covered my body.

"You like me tho'," he boasted as he turned the television off and turned the radio on. Young Thug's, Do You Love Me, played lowly throughout the suite.

"Nigga don't nobody like you, I tolerate you," I informed him. He laughed lightly and sat on the sofa, I joined him but sat across from where he was. He licked his lips as his eyes roamed over my body once again. I roles my eyes and gave up on trying to keep my guard up. It was obvious that we were going to end up doing something anyways. I leaned back on the sofa, just so he could get a better look.

"You wanna dance," he asked with his eyes still glued to my body.

"Why not," I said before taking his drink from his hand and guzzling it down. He raised an eyebrow at me before throwing his hands up.

"Don't get mad when you wake up next to me naked tomorrow morning," he warned. I tilted my head to the side and smirked at him.

"You asked for a dance not a fuck session," I reminded him. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back. I smirked at him and grabbed the radio remote from the table to change the sound. When Beyonce's Dance For You, came on I threw my hands in the air.

"Ooohh yasssss, this is my song," I screamed. Icy nodded his head and smirked.

"Perfect song for you to dance to," he said pulling a stack of money from his pocket. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"Since you wanna see so bad, imma show you. Oh and I don't dance for no ones," I said groggily. I was feeling kinda sleepy but I wasn't about to let that stop me. I stumbled across the room and climbed on top of the kitchen table. When my favorite part came on I started dancing and singing along.

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock
Sit back and watch!

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe
Swirling on my babe, swirling, swirling on my babe
Baby let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
Cause it's about to go down!"

I could tell by the way Icy's forearm was covering his face, that he was laughing at me. I was making a complete fool of myself but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life right now and nothing could fuck it up. I closed my eyes and twirled around.

"I'm a take this time to show you how much you mean to me
Cause you are all I need
No money can emphasize
Or describe
The love that's in-between the lines
Boy look into my eyes
While I'm grinding on you
This is beyond sex
I'm high on you
If it's real then you know how I feel
Rocking on you babe, rocking, rocking on you babe
Swirling on you babe
In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future
And the pictures of the past and a chance to make this love l-," before I could finish my song, I flipped over the table and bust my ass. Icy erupted into laughter while I laid there lost as fuck.

"Fuckkkkkkkk," I whimpered as I rubbed the back of my head. Icy finally came to my rescue and scooped me up from the floor. He was still laughing hysterically as he  carried me to the couch.

"Stop laughing at me asshole," I cried. My head was killing me and the guy I liked was teasing me about it. My night was going just how I didn't want it to.

"I can't, that's the only thing stopping me from kissing on you," he admitted. I sat up slowly and placed my hand on my head.

"Well I rather you kiss me than to laugh at me," I sniffed. His laughing seized and he looked me in my eyes to see if I was serious. I nodded my head hesitantly and before I knew it, he was leaning in to kiss me. I met him halfway and our lips collided into a sloppy hot kiss that made my panties feel like a lake.

The kissed lasted a good three minutes before he gently pushed me back so that I was laying down. His hand reached for the rim of my shorts and I gasped. My mind was telling me to stop but my body was throbbing with anticipation. Remembering my words from earlier I grabbed ahold of his hand. He stopped moving to look at me.

"I can't," I said breathlessly. He grimaced at me before kissing my lips.

"You can, and you will," he stated. I sighed as he went back to doing him. By this time I was hot and ready like a Little Ceaser's pizza. My mind was calling me all types of bitches and hoes, as I laid there and enjoyed the feeling of Icy touching my skin.

He pulled my shorts down and gave the inside of my thighs gentle, soft kisses. This nigga had me feeling like I was melting in the sofa. The liquor from earlier magnified every single thing that he did to me. He unsnapped the bra to the lingerie and pulled the whole thing off my body. My breathing speed up and I could feel the room spinning. I didn't know if it was because of my fall or because I wanted this man so badly.

"You sure you wanna do this? I mean it is the third date," he reminded.

"Now you wanna turn back? Icy it's a little too late for that," I whined. He smirked at me and leaned down to gentle bite my nipples. I let out a low moan.

"You want me to stop," he asked looking up at me.

"Unh-uh. Don't stop," I moaned.

The more he bite and sucked on my nipples, the hotter and wetter I got for him. I was enjoying every moment of it as I closed my eyes. My clit throbbed with excitement when he spread my legs wide and ran a finger over it. I rubbed the back of his head as he teased me.

"Icy quit playing with my emotions," I moaned. Suddenly he stopped and I no longer felt his presence. I was too weak to open my eyes so I just laid there. Out of no where I felt him spread the lips of my pussy and run his tongue over my clit. I moaned uncontrollably and made more ugly sounds. My body started moving in a circular motion and Icy kept slipping his fingers in and out of me. He had me feeling like I was rising up out of my body.

When it got to the point where it felt like I was having spasms and my body shook uncontrollably, I already knew what was happening. I grabbed ahold of his head tightly and pushed my body closer to his face as I came with a force. Once I emptied my juice onto his face, I felt weaker than I've ever felt. I pushed his head away from my body and snuggled into the couch. Soon after I drifted off to sleep while he disappeared.

I was awoken by kisses being planted on my neck. What the fuck, I thought. I know this nigga head game didn't just knock me the out. Eww, now I definitely seem like a weak bitch. Lemme find a way to redeem myself. If I went to Tiana like this, she'd kicked my ass all the way back to America.

"You okay," he asked. I smacked my lips and pushed him off me. I was now wearing his shirt that he made me take off earlier and he was dressed in a pair of boxers.

"Does it look like, I'm okay," I asked annoyed.

"I was just making sho'. I mean you did just pass out on me," he teased. I frowned at him and flipped him off.

"First off I was already tired, asshole. Secondly, you took advantage of me after I bust my ass," I stated. He chuckled and leaned back on the sofa. That's when I noticed his rock hard dick, standing straight up. I tucked my bottom lip into my mouth, to prevent the smile from forming on my face. The only reason he woke me up was because he was horny.

"Mane whatever. Why you just don't admit that you can't handle shit I throw yo way," he said. I scrunched my face up and waved him off.

"Nigga I could handle anything that you throw my way," I stated confidently.

"Oh yeah? Can you handle anything I put in you," he asked seductively. I laughed lightly to keep myself from beaming all over the place.

"I guess we'll have to find out and see," I said. He nodded his head and turned his attention to the television. I was kind of annoyed with the fact that he didn't make a move on me. He was playing hard to get and I wasn't in the mood for that shit. I took it up on myself to turn the television off and straddle his lap. He slipped two fingers inside of me as we shared a tantalizing kiss. I did my best to keep quiet because I didn't want him to know he had me this early.

"Oooohhh that feels sooooooooo good," I moaned, giving in.

"How good," he teased.

"Real good," I whimpered. My juices were gushing out by now. Icy removed his fingers and pulled his boxers down. I watched impatiently as he stroked himself.

"Ugh! Nigga hurry the fuck up," I snapped. He smirked up at me and put his dick in nice and slow. I must've been in over my head because this nigga felt bigger and better since the last time we fucked. He made slow, deep, rhythmic moves to send my ass to planet Mars and back.

Icy kissed me and told me how much he'd missed being inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his back and he responded by moving faster and deeper. I felt myself getting ready to come again as Icy bounced me up and down on his dick.

"Damn," he muttered. I bite down on my bottom lip hard as I came right along with Icy. We both moaned and groaned in ecstasy. Once I was all emptied out, I got off top of him and laid my head on the arm of the sofa. I laid there hyperventilating as I tried to get myself together. 

"Shit," he hissed as he looked down at his dick. My eyes traveled toward it as well, and I realized he was ready for another round.

"What," I whined.

"You take birth control right," he questioned in a panic. I smacked my lips and groaned. This was supposed to be the moment where I freak out and kick his ass for going in me without a condom, but it wasn't. Instead of flipping out I laughed lightly and shook my head. That's the moment I realized I was dick-matized.

"It's okay Icy, I'd be honor to be your baby mama," I groaned inwardly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at me weirdly like he was thinking about something. He moved my arms from around his neck and walked into the kitchen. I laughed lazily at the way his dick was swinging. It reminded me of all the time I seen it in his gray sweatpants.

"Baaaaaaby, come back," I whined. A few moments later Icy returned with a box of magnum condoms. I stale faced his ass when he got close enough to me.

"You'll thank me for it in the morning," he said as he scooped me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. I couldn't believe I was feeling rejected at the fact that he had condoms. I wasn't trying to be in Toni's situation, God knows I wasn't. But damn, it wouldn't hurt to have a piece of myself and Icy running around here. My thoughts were brought to an end when I was thrown onto the bed. The only thing that clouded my mind at this point was sexing on Icy.

_________________

|Icy|

I slowly opened my eyes to see Mónéy staring at me like I was her knight in shinning armor. I mugged her slightly before sitting up in bed. She was being extra since last night, acting like she was in love and shit. It couldn't have been with me though, in her eyes I was a cheating ass dog. She probably loved my dick more than she loved me.

"Fuck you staring at," I growled, growing paranoid. She mugged me before punching me in the arm.

"I wasn't staring at you! I was daydreaming fool," she snapped.

"About this dick, huh," I teased. She smacked her lips and mushed my head.

"Nigga please, keep wishing," she gushed.

"I ain't gotta do all'at 'cause I know you was. You tapped out all five times last night and twice this morning. If my dick ain't got you feeling good this morning then you need to go see a shrink," I joked.

"Boy shut up, see that's why I don't be wanna give you none. You always bragging and shit. The dick was straight, nigga I done had better," she said rolling her eyes.

"Keep telling ya self that," I shrugged. She smacked her lips before reaching over me and grabbing my T-shirt. I watched her titties disappear under the shirt when she put it on.

"I got something for you," she said seductively as she bit her lip. I smirked at her and wondered what she was planning on giving me.

"What you got, some head," I asked excited. She smacked her lips and pouted.

"Icy c'mon, stop playing so much. Why you always gotta be so nasty," she whined. I shrugged and moved closer to her. She groaned inwardly and slid out the bed.

"Aw, Mónéy, get out yo feelings, I was just playing wit' yo crybaby ass," I told her.

"That's the problem, you play too much," she said as she grabbed a covered platter.

"Uh baby I know you think you can cook but if you made that, I don't want it," I said honestly. She rolled her eyes and shoved the whole platter into my lap.

"Is this how you do bitches after you sleep with them on the first night? I knew I should've made yo ass wait ninety days like I started to. You know what, I'm leaving," she said angrily.

"Order me some food before you go," I called after her. She smacked her lips and threw a pillow at me.

"Fuck yo ungrateful ass," she snapped and attempted to remove the platter from my lap. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into me.

"When," I mouthed. She squirmed to get away from me but it didn't work. I slid the platter to the side and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Get off, why you gotta clown so much," she whined. I smacked my teeth and slid my hands down her ass cheeks.

"Stop acting like you'on like when I be clowning," I teased.

"I don't, now move," she complained. I gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me.

"Gimme kiss and I'll leave you alone," I told her. She smacked her lips, but nonetheless leaned in to kiss me.

Just as I was about to get my kiss the door bust opened and Tiana walked in with her arms folded. I groaned out loud while Mónéy rolled her eyes on the low. The "Do Not Disturb" sign must've been there for decorations to her. She avoided eye contact with the both of us and rocked back and forth on the heel of her feet.

"Mónéy, I need to talk to you," she said quickly.

"Can it wait, I mean we were in the middle of something," Mónéy said, stating the obvious.

"No it can't wait, Mónéy I really need you," she whined. Mónéy looked at me briefly before sighing in annoyance.

"Fine, what's up," she asked. Tiana averted her eyes from left to right and frowned at Mónéy.

"In private please," she begged.

"We were in private until you came busting in hea'. Aye how you get in hea' anyways," I questioned. She looked around suspiciously.

"Gimme a minute Tee. Go back to our room and wait there while I get myself together," Mónéy told her. Tiana nodded unsure before mugging me then leaving. I side eyed her ass right out the door. Mónéy stood up from the bed and grabbed her shorts from last night. I smacked my teeth and curse Tiana out under my breath.

"Baby why you leaving," I asked. She shook her head and searched around the room for something. I'm guessing she was looking for her phone.

"You know why, Tiana needs me Icy," she said.

"I need you too tho'. Let's finish what we started and you can deal with her later on," I said trying to compromise with her.

"No Icy! She needs me now more than she'll ever need me. Some shit went down last night and I gotta help her figure it out. It's either help her or get my ass kicked in a foreign country. Knowing Kree, he'll probably record it and put it on Worldstar," she complained.

"Scary ass," I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. You act like her ass finna die or some shit," I stated. Mónéy gave me a look indicating that I hit it right on the spot.

"She just might," I heard her mumbled.

"What'd she do last night? The last time I saw her she was wit' Kree in your hotel room. What, did she sneak out and do some shit after we left," I asked. Mónéy avoided eye contact with me and attempted to leave the room but I grabbed ahold of her before she could leave.

"It's not about what she did, it's about who she did Icy. Look I'm not about throw my bitch under the bus for no nigga. Yo dick good but it ain't worth getting my ass beat," she admitted. I chuckled and shook my head. I couldn't tell if she was being serious about Tiana beating her up or not, hopefully she was joking because a scary female turned me off.

"You really think imma let Tiana put her hands on you? What she do, I mean who she do? I know she wasn't wit' Tech last night 'cause he was blowing my phone up, begging me to take a L in pool. So who was it," I asked. She sighed deeply and pulled away from me.

"Don't worry about it, the less you know the better," she said.

"Why you being so secretive. I couldn't give a fuck about who Tiana slept wit'. You acting like she fucked Tech's homeboy or some shit," I said. Mónéy froze in place and squinted at me.

"How do you know, did Kree open his big ass mouth," she asked nervous. I scrunched my face up and shrugged.

"What this got to d-," I started but stopped once I put two and two together. I chuckled into my fist and shook my head. " Aww mane, don't tell me Tiana fucked Kree in the same country as Tech." Mónéy rolled her eyes and pushed me.

"You don't know that for sure, hell she doesn't either. You better not breathe a word of this to Tech. That nigga would blow the whole damn Earth up if he knew that Kree and Tiana did this to him," she said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"You right, I ain't gon' say nothing tho'. If I keep my mouth close, what you gon' give me," I teased. She sighed deeply and rolled her eyes.

"You get the pleasures of licking my pussy like you lick them backwoods, now leave me the fuck alone about sex for the rest of the day," she snapped.

"Backwoods," I questioned.

"Yea, niggas love backwood cigars," she said innocently.

"Whatever but you gotta admit that Kree and Tee sounds bomb as fuck together. I hea' wedding bells in the near future," I joked.

"Icy stop it! If you keep playing you gon' fuck around and tell Tech. Cool it with the fucking jokes," she snapped.

"Admit that ion like backwoods and I'll leave you alone," I said. She scoffed and stared at me for a moment before leaving out. I fell back onto the bed when I heard my suite door close. I had a busy schedule and if I didn't start my day now, I was going to be behind on everything today. Getting up to go take a shower, I headed towards the adjoining bathroom.

Last night was fun, and I wasn't expecting Mónéy to let me smash. I got real lucky, unlike Tech. I could imagine his ass shooting people in the face just because he mad at Tiana and Kree. I knew I had promised Mónéy that I wouldn't say nothing but I wasn't about to let Tech sit on the sidelines while Tiana and Kree were in the field fucking.

After taking a shower, I got dressed and went downstairs in the lobby. Tech was sitting on one of the couches, reading a newspaper. I promised Mónéy I wouldn't expose Tiana's hoeish ways but seeing my patna made me want to rethink that promise.

"Aye Jeff," I called out. Tech slight glanced to the side before going back to his newspaper.

"Good morning Tyree," he greeted adequately. I raised an eyebrow and took a seat across from him.

"Fuck you acting all professional and shit for, the feds watching," I asked, peeping my surroundings.

"Nahh, I'm just trynna trying a different look. I heard Tee into this suit and tie type of niggas. I ain't saying I'm changing for her ass but I am reconsidering a few things in my life," he said properly. I stared at him for a moment before hysterically laughing in his face. When I saw that he wasn't laughing, I realized he was serious.

"Aw mane you foreal, huh," I asked already knowing the answer.

"I ain't trynna be selling drugs all my life," he admitted.

"Shit me neither but I ain't 'bout to change my shit up for no bitch that fucked my homeboy," I stated. As soon as the words left my mouth, I regretted it. I sighed and shook my head at myself. How the fuck you let that slip nigga!

"Fuck you talm' 'bout? You fucked Tiana," Tech asked.

"Nahh man, not me," I said.

"Kree? Kree fucked my bitch," he asked calmly. It was hard to tell if he was mad or didn't care. Tech never let you see him sweat or bothered. For every expression he had, he'd use his calm face.

"Before you go to doing some crazy shit, remember we ain't at home. Remember that Kree is ya boy and that this shit is going to be handled later. We ain't weak like Myles and 'Nut. When we get back to America you do what the fuck you want," I informed him. His facial expression never changed as he spoke to me.

"Nigga I'm not mad, just disappointed in the both of them. I got other shit to worry about than that. When this dinner is with Carlos," he asked changing the subject. I knew he was plotting something in his head for Kree and Tiana but there was nothing I can do to stop him.

"He said be there at four, which means we need to be getting our shit ready, 'cause we gotta be out hea' tomorrow. Chanel and my moms wants me to be present at the gender reveal. Them two gon' run me crazy wit' this kid, I already know it," I stated leaning back in the chair. My mind drifted to the growing baby inside of Chanel's stomach.

Never did I ever think that I'd have a baby with the woman of my dreams from my past. I use to worship the ground she walked on, sorta still kinda do. The fact that she was having my baby made me feel all warm on the inside. Suck my dick if you think I'm sounding soft, cause I ain't. I just can't believe we're having a baby together.

"You heard me bro," Tech said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Nahh what you say patna," I asked rubbing my hands together. Tech shook his head and stood to his feet.

"Nothing," he stated before walking off. I felt like a straight rat sitting up there. With Tech knowing the information that I just gave him, I knew shit was bound to pop off sooner or later. I just hoped it was later.

______________

We all piled up in the limo as we impatiently waited on Abdul to get done with his conversation. He leaned up against the vehicle of a white lady, while he tried to get her number. Luckily I decided to leave an hour early, so I wouldn't be late for this dinner. I was kinda reluctant to bring Mónéy along because I knew Carlos wanted me to meet his daughter. Knowing how the game works, I was certain that he was going to try and get us to link up, but little did he know I wasn't interested.

"Can somebody tell this nigga to hurry the fuck up. That bitch gon' probably be hea' when we get back. These hoes ain't loyal anyways," Tech snapped. Tiana made eye contact with Mónéy, who only shrugged her shoulders in return.

"Be patient nigga," Kree replied.

"Fuck you," Tech retorted. Kree looked at Tiana and smirked.

"I already did," he mumbled.

"Unh-uh Abdul we're on a time schedule," Mónéy said in a panic tone. I knew she was just looking out for her friend but Tech deserved the truth as well. Abdul wrapped the conversation up as the lady slid him her number.

"Abdul finna get him some pussy tonight. We both some lucky niggas. He got him a white bitch and I had Te-."

"To, call Natalie from last night. Kree you had to call Natalie from last night, remember? I thought I had reminded you, I guess not," Mónéy said cutting him off. He smirked at her and she cut her eyes at him.

"Kree chill, better yet, just shut the fuck up until we done wit' this shit wit' Carlos. After that you free to say or do what you want," I explained. He grimaced at me but nonetheless shut the fuck up. The rest of the ride to Carlos' place was silent and awkward. Tiana wouldn't look anybody in the face and Kree just kept staring and smiling at her like the weirdo he was. We pulled up to Carlos' place, only to be greeted by a gate.

"Code sir," Abdul asked.

"444798," Tech called out. Abdul punched the code in and soon after the gates opened for us.

"Damnnn, this house is nicer than yours," Mónéy said as we pulled up to Carlos' mansion.

"What that 'posed to mean, you gon' let him fuck too," I joked. She averted her eyes from left to right before shaking her head.

"Nahh, but I might let him lick my pussy like he licks those Dunhills," she whispered. I smacked teeth and mugged her.

"What's up wit' you and these cigars," I asked just as the limo came to a stop.

"I just like the way niggas lick them, that's all," she said seductively as she got out the car. I bite my lip and quickly followed her out the car. Carlos and two other dudes stood on the stoops leading up to his mansion. One of the lil niggas was eyeing the fuck outta Mónéy. I knew her ass was sitting right in them jeans, but damn his ass ain't have to look that hard.

"Aye Tech-Nine, nice to see you again buddy, how you like the guns, I gave you," Carlos asked as he shook hands with Tech.

"They cool, I haven't tested them out yet, but I will soon," he said. Kree squinted his eyes at him suspiciously.

"That's too bad," Carlos stated as he glanced over at Tiana. He pushed pass Kree and walked towards her. Tiana frowned before looking at her nails uninterested.

"And who might you be, madam," Carlos asked. Tiana looked at him briefly before looking back at her nails.

"Tiana," she replied dryly. Carlos smirked and looked over at me.

"If it isn't the infamous Icy. You sir, are one hard man to reach. I'm glad you made it. Nice arm piece," he said referring to Mónéy. She smiled uncomfortably as Carlos kissed her hand.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us," the nigga who was eyeing Mónéy asked. Carlos folded his lips together before turning around to face them.

"I wasn't at first but since you insist on meeting them, come along," Carlos suggested. The niggas wasted no time hurrying towards us with grins on their faces. I was tempted to knock that smile right off the dudes faces but then I remembered, that niggas was gon' look. Besides Mónéy wasn't officially my lady.

"Lorenzo, Raffaele, this is my business partner Icy. Icy, these are my hotheaded sons," Carlos introduced. They both shook all of our hands and greeted us politely.

"I ain't know you had sons," Kree said.

"Neither did I," I added, giving Carlos a suspicious look.

"Well now you do. And not to worry, these two would be the last ones I give my empire too. They're college assholes who have a bigger ego than they do brain," Carlos assured me. Lorenzo frowned at his father and nudged his brother in the side.

"That ain't the only thing we got that's big," he said winking at Mónéy. She folded her lips together and looked elsewhere.

"Stop being a cazzo and show my guest around the house before dinner. Let your mother know that I'll be in shortly. Mr. Ice, come with me, we have business to discuss," Carlos said. Lorenzo grabbed Mónéy's hand and led her into the house. She peeped at me over her shoulder with a mischievous grin on her face. Raffaele tried to hold Tiana's hand but she wasn't having that. Kree followed them into the mansion while Tech went the opposite way.

"Is he alright," Carlos asked suspiciously.

"Nahh, he good," I replied.

"Bene! Join me in the back where my favorite cigars are. You smoke Dunhills, right, he asked as we headed to the back of the huge house. I thought about Mónéy's comment from earlier and cringed. I couldn't help but wonder how her ass knew what kind of cigars this nigga liked.

"Yea," I replied. Carlos pulled a small long box from under a chair that sat in front of the pool. I watched as he took the cigars out the box and handed me one.

"These bad boys calm your nerves," he stated.

"Oh yeah," I asked as I lit the cigar. He nodded his head and took a drag from his.

"Yes. Now, let's talk about why I bought you back here. I've been thinking about retiring sooner than later. I'm almost sixty and I haven't even been golfing yet. My brother in law invited me to a golf tournament but I declined. Not because I didn't want to go, I just didn't know how to play. Ice, do you know how embarrassing that was for me," he asked. I blew smoke from my mouth as my eyes roamed the blue water in the pool.

"Nahh, but I'm pretty positive it was truly embarrassing," I stated. Carlos chuckled and shook his head.

"You're right it was, and I do-," Carlos started but got cut off by a nigg who resembled his son Lorenzo.

"Papa I didn't know you had company," the dude said quite feminine. I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Carlos confused.

"Francesco what the fuck is that on your lips," Carlos fumed. The niggas eyes widened and he gently touched his lips with his index finger.

"Oh papa, it's juice. Rosalyn gave me a glass of juice a few minutes ago. It's not lipstick lo prometto," the boy said afraid. Carlos looked at me quickly before looking back at his son.

"Francesco this is my business partner, now go clean that shit off your mouth" Carlos snapped. Francesco disobeyed his father and walked toward me. I was silently praying to God that this nigga didn't touch me because it was obvious that he was fruity.

"Francesco Sorrentino," he said holding his hand out. I tilted my head to the side and looked at his hand funny.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Francesco said weirdly. Carlos nostrils flared and he roughly pushed his son's hand away.

"Inside! Adesso," Carlos yelled. Francesco quickly ran inside. My mouth hung slightly ajar due to the fact that this nigga was running like a straight female. I guarantee you that his ass was gay.

"My apologies Mr. Ice. Francesco can be a little soft a times," he said. I grimaced at him before shaking my head. That nigga was softer than a box of Kleenex.

"Its cool, my homie back home named Yoshi the same way," I said, laughing on the inside. Carlos nodded his head at me and clasped his hands together.

"Back to business. My daughter is a very intelligent individual. Now I'm not saying that the women you deal with aren't smart, but they aren't my daughter. I wanna make a proposition for you Mr. Ice," Carlos said as he took a pull from his cigar.

"More like an indecent proposal Carlos. I got an idea of what you gon' ask me but go 'head and tell me, so I can be one hundred percent correct," I said.

"Smart man Mr. Ice. My daughter is a diamond in the rough, a flower that grew in the dark. My baby girl is everything a man can want. I as her father want you to have her. You'd make a great son in law and an amazing leader," he stated.

"Leader," I asked confused. Francesco reappeared in the doorway, eyeing me weirdly. I frowned at him and he quickly looked away from him. Homie was tripping if he thought I was gon let him disrespect me like that.

"Papà, la madre ha detto che è il momento per la cena," Francesco called from the doorway. Carlos glaced over his shoulder at his son and nodded.

"Be there in a minute son," Carlos replied before turning his attention back to me.

"But papa......," Francesco's voice trailed off when he saw the deadly glare Carlos was shooting at him.

"Muovi il culo! Dissi in un minuto," Carlos yelled. Francesco jumped before running off.

"Now Mr. Ice where were we. Ahh, yes I gave you a proposition you don't wanna pass up. My sons are in no condition to run my cartel when I retire next year and I refuse to place that much of a burden on my little girl. How I see it, you get the best of both worlds. You get my daughter who is smart, loyal, and pure and you get my cartel. What'd you say amico," Carlos asked.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and thought about it for a minute. Everything Carlos was saying sounded like the American Dream. Fucking the Plug's daughter while being a cartel owner. Shit sounded too good to be true. As much as I wanted to agree to his proposition, I had to think about a few things, including Mónéy and my children.

"Can ask for some time to think about this," I asked. Carlos looked at me shocked before laughing.

"Questo è il primo, why do you need to think, don't you want to be the leader of my cartel and marry my daughter," he asked. I took the cigar from my mouth and stomped it under my foot.

"I feel like there's a catch to this shit. I know I'm not the only person you supply to. Bruh why you picked me outta all them niggas," I questioned suspiciously.

"Ahh, amico I didn't pick you, my daughter did. We did a survey on what she wanted in a man and you were the only one that met her critiques. By critiques I mean the only one who live in America," he laughed annoyingly.

"Carlos, le imprese possono aspettare dopo la cena! Don't keep the guest waiting," a lady who like looked to be his wife snapped. Carlos rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath.

"Be right there darling," he yelled as he headed her way. I stood up from the chair I was sitting in, and followed behind him. I prayed this dinner went well and that I didn't piss anyone off, especially not Mónéy. We just got back on good terms and the last thing I would want to do is break her heart again.

_________________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Do you think Kree and Tiana really did anything?

2. Was it a good idea for Mónéy and Icy to sleep together, knowing what happened in the past?

3. What do you think Tech has planned for Kree and Tiana?

4. What's your impression on Francesco, Lorenzo, and Raffele?

5. Do you think Carlos pairing his daughter with Icy for good or bad intentions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...
208K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
16.2K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
111K 2.8K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...