TØP Texts

By ChaoticCareBear

#137 in fan fiction, Friday, June 23rd #122 in fan fiction, Sunday, June 25th #108 in fan fiction, Tuesday, J... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10 :)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 :)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
33
34
36
37
38
39
40 :)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 :)
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
I have been tagged oh jeezus
59
60 :(
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70 (:
71
Guys, we need to stand together.
72
73
74
A/N
Chapter of Goodbyes
Hi

58

2.6K 124 630
By ChaoticCareBear

I love how this isn't having like... any texts anymore... yeah I'll get to that after chapter 60.
________________________

"Ryan, Gerard, Frank, Ashley, Pete, Patrick, aaaannnd... Mel is still getting the two lovebirds, yes?"

Ashley nodded, seeing as she was the only one paying attention to Brendon.

Gee and Frank were putting cookies on pastel pink trays and setting them on red checkered picnic tables that were HELL to carry there. The sandy beach was laced with pretty multicolored seashells, lined up in rows making a path way to the ocean. The waves were calm and the sun was at a perfect angle as it started to set.

Patrick was putting candles on every corner on every table to light things up a bit and Pete was laying down towels and stuff. Yes it took forever to do this and it would probably be no surprise to the engaged couple that they were being driven to their bachelor party. Though knowing Melanie, she was probably serious about the chloroform.

The beach was filled with a beautiful honey glow as the big star in the sky slowly fell. The faint grey moon being on the other side of the firmament, rising while the earth turned.

The overall appearance was almost too perfect to be true, let's just hope it stays that way, yeah?

Brendon ran a hand through his hair, sighing. Melanie should be here at any moment with the boys and he still had to get the big surprise. He didn't tell anyone about it but he wished he did cause he totally forgot to pick it up.

"Yo, psst.. PATTY!"

Patrick jumped, almost dropping the candle on himself. He glared at Bren for a moment before asking what he wanted.

"You're in charge until Mel gets here."

Again, he almost dropped the candle. "What do you mean I'm in charge?!"

"What I mean is-"The ebony said as he waltzed up to his fedora wearing friend and pushed a checklist into his hands. Smiling devilishly. "-you're in charge!"

As he started rushing to his car he heard Patrick yell out "what about Ryan?!"

He replied with a loud laugh before speaking. "Ryan's the queen, he can do whatever he wants and I'm sure he doesn't want to be the leader of this awesomeness."

Patty pouted at the answer, looking over the list and shaking his head at the impossible things Brendon wanted for this party... why did he write "litter box"?

A red van drove into the parking lot far away from where the group stood. Mel got out with this annoyed look on her face. Brendon didn't answer her texts when she asked what the huge freaking surprise is and why he can't be there for the first part. Yet all her anger went away when she opened the back door for the couple.

Tyler was asleep with his head on Josh's lap while the pink haired boy slept slightly sideways, his body slowly leaning to the side and if they hadn't woken up right then and there, josh would have hit his head against the car door.

They both yawned and stretched as if it was choreographed and looked at Melanie with confusion. Tyler rubbing his eyes and his fiancé messing with his hair.

"Welcome, Joshler!" She yelled happily, gesturing towards the beautiful view of the sunset and the beach full of pretty lights, picnic tables, and their friends shooing away seagulls.

Josh smiled widely as the brunette gasped, choking a bit.

"Aww, you guys didn't have to do this."

"Well too bad. This took us three days so you better enjoy it, capeesh?"

They looked at each other, then at Melanie, and nodded.

___________________________

Brendon was driving back to the bachelor party with a big box that had tiny holes on its sides in the passenger seat. It took him at least 30 minutes to get the small animal, but he knew it'd be worth it.

"Mel is gonna be so pissed at me." He mumbled under his breath, taking a sharp turn at an intersection just as the light gleamed red. Time was running short and the small kitten inside the box wouldn't stop scratching at the top of it. As much as Bren wanted to open the present, he couldn't. Putting the feline inside of the box ended up with three scratches on his arms and multiple kitten bites which surprisingly hurt for such small teeth.

He pulled up into the parking lot next to Melanie's empty car and looked outside the window. Said girl had her arms crossed, staring at Brendon with narrowed eyes.

"Aw sh**" he mumbled. Stepping out of the car with the moving present between the palms of his hands. He ran across the pavement after shutting the door and stumbled as he made his way onto the sandy surface.

"Where were you?! And what the hell is that...?" She hissed, backing away a bit from the box seeing that yep there was an animal inside.

"It's the ultimate... present... I was... talking about." He answered, setting the kitten down to catch his breath as the singer next to him grew more curious.

"What did you ge-"

Though before she could ask, a small 'meow' answered her question. All anger flew away as she gasped and kneeled down to open the box and get a look at the small creature. Yet before she could even place a finger onto the box, Brendon smacked her hand away.

"No touchy." He spoke as if she didn't understand English. Mel huffed, still trying not to awe over the innocent noises of the cat.

"Alright, where are the two victims?"

The two toned girl pointed to one of the picnic tables where Josh was eating one of the cookies and Tyler was laughing at some inside joke. Both wearing the swimsuits Brendon had bought them. They were all still a bit confused as to why and how he knew their sizes, but no one dared to ask.

"Good! So... did anyone get the elephants?"

"..."

"No?... fine, I guess we can just have a normal party."

"... you're unbelievable."

Brendon placed a hand over his chest, smiling dramatically."Aw, Mel, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

"Shut it, dork."

He shrugged off her response and skipped over to one of the picnic tables, leaving her to carry the present to the engaged couple. The moon was now higher then the sun and just to make it more perfect then it already was, today it just so happened to be a full one.

Melanie planned a few things for the rest of the evening cause you honestly just can not have a bachelor's party without some singing. I mean... c'mon.

The bright spotlight of the big natural satellite reflected off of the navy blue ocean, making the group decide that this was the perfect moment to let the two toned girl sing.

Mel hopped up onto a picnic table, her skirt flowing behind her effortlessly. She smiled at everyone, blushing a little at Ashley's "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND".

"Yo! Joshler! I would like to sing you 2 lovebirds a little song. And on behalf of everyone here, I hope you guys have an amazing life together." Everyone turned there attention to the singer as background music to Training Wheels started to play from a nearby battery powered stereo.

Patrick tossed her a microphone and she tapped it a few times to make sure it was working.

"Riding down, riding down
My hand on your seat The whole way round..."

Gee may or may not have "accidentally" pushed Tyler off of his seat so Josh could catch him in an adorably romantic way. The couple stared at each other in a loss of words as the fire hydrant smirked.

"I carry band-aids on me now
For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground"

"You okay, Ty?" Josh asked, bringing him back up slowly onto his seat, making sure not to go too fast.

"I'm fine, Joshie."

"Wheels aren't even touching the ground
Scared to take them off but they're so worn down."

Brendon chose this moment to give them their ultimate gift, he took it off of another picnic table that had multiple presents from the group, and placed it in front them.

"Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt
If you promise me you'll take them off first"

They looked at the box with confusion, which the ebony only smiled at, Gesturing for one of them to open the box. The pink haired boy decided to take the honours and lifted the top of it.

"Love everything you do
When you call me f***ing dumb for the stupid sh**I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you"

Josh slapped a hand over his mouth in shock over the adorable calico kitten within the paper white box as Tyler took the innocent animal out carefully. They both had wide eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Bren!"

"She's so cute!"

Brendon smiled with pride and responded. "Her name is Sarah, make sure you guys take care of her, alright?"

They both nodded simultaneously, taking turns cradling the little mammal.

After Melanie finished her song, she said a quick thank you and jumped off of the stage, almost landing on top of her girlfriend.

She still had the microphone in her hands so she yelled out "let's party!" And threw it to Patrick who stumbled to catch it. Pete shouted a "YAY" and ran towards the ocean, Frank shrugging and joining him. Soon the rest of the group ran off into the navy blue water, splashing each other and laughing cheerfully. Though Tyler and Josh didn't go just yet.

"We have a little kitty, Josh!" The singer spoke softly seeing as how said cat was falling asleep.

The drummer nodded, stroking Sarah's fur with his pointer finger. They locked eyes after a moment, staring as if they've never seen each other's appearance before.

Josh couldn't help himself and unexpectedly brought his soon-to-be-husband into a passionate kiss. It lasted for only a few seconds but time slowed whenever they connected lips.

"Wanna go swim?" The brunette asked quietly, breathing a little unevenly from the recent contact.

"You go ahead, I'll watch over Sarah."

"You sure?"

"Of course, you should go have fun."

He suddenly got this little gleam in his eyes and Josh just knew it wasn't a reflection of the moon. The younger man kissed his fiancé on his forehead and gently lay the kitten into his arms.

"I love you, Josh!" Tyler called out as he ran towards the ocean.

Said boy smiled in return, watching over the calico, "I love you too." And nuzzled his face into Sarah's small cheek, thinking about where he and Tyler should go for their honeymoon.

___________________________

Cool? Sorry it took so long. My mom wants me to "socialize" more like lol what even is that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 15.2K 34
Ferard DD/LB Smut warning Boyxboy Light cursing #1 fanfiction on my account ♡ #1 published story on my account Current Rank in fanfiction: #348 Past...
23.1K 416 55
Panic! At The Disco My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Twenty One Pilots -Imagines -Preferences -Zodiac Signs -Josh Dun fanfiction MANY MORE STORIES...
32K 747 133
the new emo band texts. feat. aiden southimath // aidianna alexandra reynolds // plexiglass brendon urie // brendong urine / bleepo dallon weekes...
6.3K 114 31
You meet an amazing guy and he turns out to be in a band which you end up loving their music after falling in love with the Bassist ⚠️Lotta detailed...