Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 11

2.7K 82 41
By AresEclipse

[Edited 27/02/19] 

~Third person POV~

"Lord Hakuryuu!" The villagers shouted running over to him. 

"Is he okay?!" Yona shouted kneeling next the white dragon, along with Yoon, who had knelt next to him so he could take his temperature.

"Oh...Look! Lord Hakuryuu's arm.." One of the villagers said, causing everyone to look to the claw that seemed steaming and getting bigger. Tsukiko continued stroking the mans hair, trying to soothe him even if just a little. Yona leaned over to look at his face which was when he decided to open his eyes. He sat up weakly and gazed at Yona longingly. 

"Uh....Hakuryuu...?" Yona asked nervous under his gaze. 

"...Yes? I am the person who has inherited the blood of the white dragon from ancient times. I have been waiting for you. My master." Hakuryuu introduced, bowing in front of Yona, which made the villagers that were gathered around the group bow to her as well. 

"Master...? What are you..ta..." Yona trailed off, her eyes widening at the people bowing to her. Hak, Yona and Yoon stood in a triangle with their backs to each other. Tsukiko had stood up and was now standing away from the group sweat dropping at the scene in front of her. Yoon looked over at her and beckoned her back over. She shook her head shying away more, he in turn chuckled and walked over to her and dragged her gently back to the others by her wrist. She tried to stopped him but gave up when he smiled at her. She stood behind him as they came to stand with the group again. The villagers were cheering about Hakuryuu finding his master.

"They're a little excited, huh?" Yoon said seeming a little irritated, Tsukiko nodded her head and gripped the fabric of his sleeve.

"Are they calling me a King because I'm royalty?" Yona asked holding her hands to her face, Tsukiko shook her head sighing. 

"No, Yona-nee." Tsukiko whispered shaking her head.

"I think it's because they think you're King Hiryuu, because you have red hair." Hak explained, crossing his arm over his chest. 

"But I'm not a descendant of King Hiryuu. Within Kouka's history, there were times when the fire, water, and the other tribes held royal authority. I don't think there are any remaining descendants of King Hiryuu left." Yona explained making Tsukiko stare at her wide eyed.

"Yona-nee, you can be smart." Tsukiko spoke proudly, but quietly. Yona glared at her in return, while Hak and Yoon chuckled at the pair. 

"My Master." Hakuryuu called making Yona turn to him in surprise.

"If I may ask, what is your name?" He asked sincerely looking into her eyes.

"...Yona." She replied blushing under his gaze, in the background you could see Tsukiko lean over to whisper something into Hak's ear, making him blush and look away.

"Lady...Yona." Hakuryuu spoke softly. Tsukiko, Hak and Yoon were staring at the pair intently, the silver haired princess kept nudging Hak's arm, earning a hit on the head from him. She glared at Hak with tears in the corners of her eyes. 

"You're beautiful." Yona stated bluntly, making the trio turn towards her. Tsukiko quickly started rolling around on the floor with laughter, Yoon was shaking his head at the small girl and Hak was staring at the duo with a stoic look, but if you looked into his eyes you could see that spark of jealousy.

"Huh? That's not true. Lady Yona is the one who looks divine..." Hakuryuu rambled with a blush on his face. 

"I......am not your King or your Master. I want the power of the gods to protect myself and my friends. I'm being a bad person." Yona spoke seriously. The rest of the group all looked at her with wide eyes. Yoon quickly walked up to her.

"Wait...Be quiet about that! They don't take to outsiders well!" Yoon warned her, though she didn't listen. 

"I'm travelling to take hold of the other three dragons, too. First off, I want to borrow your power. May I?" Yona asked. Yoon looked shocked, Tsukiko was grinning and Hak looked a little turned on. Hakuryuu seemed surprised at first, his expression quickly changed into one of great seriousness. 

"It would be my greatest honour." He spoke huskily. Tsukiko cheered loudly making the people around them squeal or laugh. The other three were very surprised.

"No matter...who you are or what kind of objectives you have...from now on...I am your dragon. The blood within me is telling me so." He explained. 

~Timeskip~

"That was scary. Even though Ik-soo predicted it...I didn't think he would become our comrade so willingly." Yoon spoke as he and Yona lent against the trunk of a tree. 

"When I said me and Tsukiko were Princesses, they were surprised, too." Yona replied.

"You didn't mean it when you said you were a bad person, did you?" Yoon asked turning his head to look at her. 

"It's the truth. I didn't want to lie to him." Yona replied looking up at the sky. 

"Also, that guy was smiling the whole time and it was making me uncomfortable." Yoon added pointing at Hak who was wrapping his wrist. 

"It's nothing. The Princess was speaking to a deity like she wanted to pick a fight. How exciting." Hak spoke leisurely. 

"Are you being sarcastic again?" Yona asked suspiciously.

"No way!" He shouted in reply, facing her with a smile and laughing slightly. 

"If Hakuryuu is this complacent about lending us a hand...the journey will go smoothly, too." Hak added. 

"Hey. Where's Tsukiko?" Yoon's voice spoke.

~With Tsukiko (Still 3rd person POV)~

Tsukiko had followed Hakuryuu to his home and was moving silently through the halls looking for him. 

"Ngh!" Came a shout of pain, making Tsukiko run towards the sound. As she turned the corner she saw Hakuryuu lent against the wall, clutching his right arm. 

"Hakuryuu-san!" She gasped rushing over to him. She knelt next to him and reached for his arm, only for his human hand to gently grab her wrist, stopping her. She looked at him confused, to which he just shook his head. 

"Sorry, but you could get burnt, please be careful." Hakuryuu spoke gently, his voice sounding slightly strained. He let go of her wrist and closed his eyes, gripping his arm again. Tsukiko placed her hand on his forehead checking for a fever, luckily he didn't have one. 

"Excuse me." Came the deep voice of Hak as he knocked on the door. Hakuryuu snapped his head to the dark haired man.

"What?! You insolent man! How dare you enter the castle of Hakuryuu without permission!" He shouted, standing from his spot. Tsukiko who was knelt in front of him quickly moved away. 

"Ahhh, sorry, sorry." Hak apologised as he started looking around the room. 

"I came for a weapon and meal provisions. Do you have anything?" Hak asked rummaging around. Tsukiko was looking between the two men, looking concerned about what might happen. 

"What are you doing?!" Hakuryuu angrily shouted. He grabbed a bag of money off the counter and handed it to Hak.

"Oh. How generous of you, Lord Hakuryuu." Hak held his hands out taking the money happily. Tsukiko shook her head at the man. 

"Take this and leave the village." Hakuryuu ordered. Tsukiko's eyes widened and she quickly ran over and stood between the two. 

"Hakuryuu-san, Hak can't leave, he's Yon-" She started but was cut off.

"You've done a good job up to this point. From now on I will protect the Princess, so you can go home." The white haired male spoke. 

"But Hakuryuu-sa-" She was cut off again as the two men stormed out of the room, leaving her behind. Sadly, she followed after the two her head hanging. 

"Ah, they've arrived." Yoon said glancing in their direction. 

"Hm..? The situation doesn't look good at all." He added staring at the two men stomping in their direction. Looking closely he could see the dejected form of the small silver haired princess trudging behind them. He grew concerned and quickly made his way over to her as Yona ran over to Hak and Hakuryuu. 

"Hey..You okay?" Yoon asked Tsukiko. She nodded her head and smiled at him. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." She replied quietly. Yoon wasn't convinced but didn't push her, he grabbed her hand and gently tugged her over to the others. 

"What happened to cause this?" Yoon asked as he and Tsukiko stepped up to the trio. 

"Lord Hakuryuu gave me money and told me to go home." Hak explained.

"So then, what is that protruding from your stomach?" Yoon deadpanned. Tsukiko giggled softly causing Yoon to let a small smile slip. 

"Indigestion maybe?" Hak looked away.

"Protecting the Princess is the duty of the four dragons! Anybody who isn't a dragon can go.." Hakuryuu shouted at Hak. Tsukiko started with wide eyes, not sure if he had included her in that, or not. She tried to keep the negative thoughts, that told her she wasn't wanted, at bay.

"No!" Yona shouted clinging on to Hak's arm. Tsukiko perked up a bit, hoping that her sister was going to stick up for them both, and say that they were both needed for their quest to find the dragons.

"Hak is my childhood friend! Even after we left the castle..and even after I became alone..he didn't abandon me! He is an important person to me! If Hak can't come along, then I don't want this!" Yona shouted, causing Tsukiko to freeze. She'd been forgotten again. Quietly she sighed tiredly, and shuffled away from the group, opting to sit in the shade of a nice tree. 

Yoon watched her the small girl sadly, 'How clueless can this Princess get?! Forgetting her own sister again!' He thought angrily clenching his hands into a fist. While the trio talked, Yoon walked over to the silver haired Princess and knelt in front of her. 

"Tsukiko..." He called sadly, she looked up at him with slightly dulled purple eyes. She proceeded to give him a small smile, trying to reassure him.

"I'm okay, Yoon." Yoon smiled sadly in reply, and pulled her into a hug. She clung onto him tightly as she trembled. Reluctantly, the pretty boy genius pulled away from the hug, keeping the girl at arms length, and looking into her eyes. 

"Come on, we shouldn't leaves those fools by themselves for too long." He stated teasingly, smiling to himself, as the silver haired Princess giggled softly. They both stood up, and walked over to the group, just in time to see Hak and Hakuryuu about to rip each other apart. 

"Hey, this is getting annoying. Let's hurry and go." Yoon stated to Yona bluntly as he walked away from them. 

"Yes." She replied back, oblivious to any harm she may have inflicted with her words.

~Skipping the heartfelt goodbye~

"So then..where are we going from here?" Hakuryuu asked, as they stopped a little outside of the White Dragons village. 

"Yoon, did you hear anything from Ik-soo?" Yona asked the sniffling boy, who looked away in thought. 

"Nope. There aren't any clues here." Yoon sniffled quietly, the silver haired girl beside him squeezing his hand gently in comfort.  

"What's wrong? Your eyes are red." Hak teased.

"Shut up!" Yoon shouted blushing, letting go of Tsukiko's hand, so that he could chase him around, waving his bag around like a weapon. 

"This will be difficult." Yona said.

"Are you looking for the four dragons?" Hakuryuu asked stepping in front of her. 

"Yes." She answered.

"I can sense the presence of people who have the power of the four dragons." The white dragon explained.

"Really?" Yona shouted excitedly.

"Yes, they're faint...but the four of us dragons are like siblings. Even though we have been separated since ancient times, our blood calls out to one another. But then, I have not met them yet, either.." He answered trailing off at the end. 

"Wow! That's very handy!" Yona shouted skipping off after Hak.

"Alright. First let's head down the mountain." Hak ordered.

"Oh Great White Snake, which direction is it?" Hak teased.

"I'm not a White Snake!" Hakuryuu shouted.

"Hak, you probably shouldn't tease Hakuryuu. Oh! That reminds me... Hakuryuu, what's your name? Hakuryuu isn't your name, right?" Yona asked walking next to him.

"Hakuryuu-san is too long." Tsukiko spoke softly, she went unheard by everyone but Yoon who nodded his head. 

"Eh..?" The white haired male asked.

"Would you mind if we called you by your name?" Yona inquired.

"My name...Please..call me Kija." 

"Kija!" Tsukiko shouted, jumping onto said mans back, this time everyone heard her and laughed softly, watching the girl fondly as she played with Kija's white hair. 

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...
61.1K 1.3K 55
***Discontinued*** ***I made this ATROCIOUS BOOK when I was 13-14.... Yeah, that should tell you how bad it is*** A long time ago lived the species...
33.3K 913 25
DISCONTINUED I wrote this story when I was 13 years old, so yeah there will be cringy parts and a LOT of errors here. I don't mind if you guys want t...
94.6K 3.8K 54
Yona of the Dawn Fanfiction. (WARNING ADHD AND DYSLEXIC DON'T MIX SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE THERE! PLEASE KINDLY POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL FIX IT THANKS...