Living with the Badboy๐ŸŒน l (B...

By mals64

The story is about Malia and Liam. Malia is African (Sudanese) and Liam is White. More

โ€ข1
โ€ข2
โ€ข3
โ€ข4
โ€ข5
โ€ข6
โ€ข7
โ€ข8
โ€ข9
โ€ข10
โ€ข11
โ€ข12
eretytyu
โ€ข14
โ€ข15
โ€ข16 l Other's POV included
Author's Note l Please Read
โ€ข17 l Update
โ€ข18
โ€ข19
โ€ข18
โ€ข20
โ€ข21
โ€ข22
Long Or Short chapters?!
โ€ข23
Instagram?
โ€ข24
create your characters
โ€ข25
update
i'm back
ยท26
ยท27 /Picnic Hangout
ยท28
100k ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
ยท29
ยท30 Awaited Chapter
dancing with him
phase?
L+M
colourful days
no longer a secret
ยท home sweet home
Jalia Movie Nite
ยทBenevolent
ยฐBlithesome
ยทAmaranthine
watch
Surprise Amor
ยท35
ยท36
future Q&A
โ€ข37
New Story: Sequel
Hawaii

โ€ข13

27.9K 1K 707
By mals64

A few days ago I did this thing where I asked you guys, what you guys would like to see for my future Chapter and, the most requested thing was for Malia to treat herself...By,...Just read the chapter ;)
*Sorry for any spelling and punctuation errors that may result in the story but, there's maybe only one. I try my best to not have any because, it's a pet peeve of mine to see some. I hope i'm not being a hypocrit. 😀
•••

"Hey, Malia. Why don't you get this poster?" She gestures me to a poster that made my jaw drop. Claudia just stands there wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask.

She looks at me 'innocentally'.
"What?"

"Who the hell buy those posters. You have to be a pervert if you have that."

It was a huge poster of a random blonde chick posing in a beach with, a hot pink bikini.

She strolls with me at the mall, and shrug her shoulders.

"You sure would't want to see my bedroom then." she mutters.

I gape, and stare at her in horror.

She glance at me then, suddenly burst out laughing, causing a dramatic scene in the mall full of maybe, twenty families.

"I'm just playing with you." She laughs hysterically holding onto her stomache.

People stare at us like we grew two heads. "I don't know her!" I whisper pointing at Claudia.

Claudia then slowly calm down.

"Whooh!" she then fakes grabbing a tear from her waterline.

"You guys can go back to your shopping." I snap.
Luckily, they did as told and, went back to whatever they were doing. I did catch some mutters from people but, I just didn't give a care because, I came here to shop not drama.

"Come on. Let's go shopping."

An hour and a half later..
(Imagine in it in Spongebob Narrator voice.)

"Damn' girl, you really shop till you drop." Claudia tells me as she help place all my new things in her backseat.

I chuckle.
"It was only $300."

She roll her eyes.
"Maybe but, you seemed to grab everything your eyes catched."

"Not everything. Just things that looked nice and Aesthetically pleasing to me."

"Sure.." Claudia says obviously not buying my response.

"Finally, that was the last bag." I say streching my arms.

"Yay." She says clapping her hands. "I can already hear Mcdonald's calling my name."

"Let's go then."

Car ride to Mcdonald's:

"So baby, pull me closer to the backseat of your rover.." Claudia and I sang our hearts out to the Chainsmoker's song.

It's been a few minutes in the car and, Claudia's using her iPhone as the GPS for the closest Mcdonald's near us.

"We ain't neve gettin' older!"

Suddenly, a logo on a building catch my eye. It read 'African Beautiful Braids'.

"Hey Claudia, can you take me there?" I ask her.

Claudia looks at the building, and then back at me.

"But, I wanna have a Mcdonald's meal." She pout.

"You can go and leave me there. It might take a couple hours to braid my hair depending on the style."

She gapes.
"A few hours?"

I laugh.
"Yep."

She looks bewildered while driving.
"Woah. But, sure you can go to this Braiding store. I'll drop you off there and, go in with you just to make sure it's not some kidnapping place."

"How can a simple building like this look like some kidnapping place?" I ask.

She shrugs.
"There's a lot of things in this world worth asking questions about."

"True."

At the Braiding store.

"Hello how may I help you?" The employee lady ask me.

The young woman looked like she was in her early twenties. She has creamy cocoa skin and, was a petite women as well. Her hair was styled with purple and black jumbo box braids.

She's wearing a red embroidered off-the-shoulder top, with dark denim bootcut jeans, and brown combat boots.

"Um, I'm thinking about getting my hair braided." I tell her.

She smiles widely.
"Nice. What braid are you thinking about getting?" She ask.

I scratch the back of my neck.
"I'm not sure." I say honestly.

"That's alright. We have a binder right over there, where you can recieve ideas." She points to a navy blue binder across the room.

"Thank you."

"No problem." She replies.

I look at Claudia and she's glued to her phone.

"You don't have to wait for me." I tell her.

"You sure?" She ask me with her eyes still glued to the phone.

"Yep.Bye." I wave even though she cannot see me.

"Bye. Call me if anything goes wrong." She says leaving the store without taking her eyes off that iphone.

"Alright."

I walk to the other side of the room and, open the thick binder.
I flip through the pages of the binder and, try to see what style would look gorgeous on me.

After fifteen minutes:

"Hey ma'am!" I wave my hand high in the air like a lunatic.

"I'd like to get this hairstyle." I smile while pointing to the braids.

I decided that I wanted to get box braids but,a little thicker braids, since I did not want to make Claudia wait a while wherever she is.

"Aah, that's quite a popular braid hairstyle. Now, did you buy any weave or would you like to purchase it here?"

I mentally slap my head because, what kind of girl would forget weave packs? Luckily, they already have weave stored here.

"I would like to buy it here." I tell her.

She nods her head.

After four and a half hours:

"Oh my gosh!" Claudia drops her jaw.

I smile goofily as I put the seatbelt on.

"your hair. It looks gorgeous!" She squeals in the car.

"Thanks she actually did a good job and, it was only $100 bucks!"

"That must be a great deal.But, seriously though, you look like gold with those braids." She says while staring at my braids as if they're chocolate.

"Thanks."

The braids were thick and, black with some red highlights. I just let the braids be pony tail free.

She then insert the key and, the car came to life.

"I'm ready for a round two to Mcdonald's." She says.

I gave her a 'Are you kidding me?' look.

"Didn't you just go to Mcdonald's?" I ask her shocked.

She giggles.
"Yeah, and i'm ready for a round two. Didn't you just hear me?"

"Yeah. But, what are the people at the restaurant going to say when they see you again?"

She roll her eyes.
"Freak them then. I'm paying them and, they give them food. "

I Just laugh. Mam, I wish I had that much confidence.

•••
Hope ya enjoy
-like-follow-share

*don't you think it's about time that Malia and Liam see eachother? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.1K 30
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ 16+ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž & ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ...
119K 4K 26
"Dad no." I argue. "Well I said yes so." "We all know that the girls who usually decide to manage an all boys team, are just doing it to get with the...
1.1K 84 23
Nala loves everything about her culture, she loves expressing it in many ways like her clothing and her family traditions. One day she wants to fin...
24.2K 1K 45
HIS HER MAJESTY