Mizu: A Tale of a Kunoichi (R...

By MerliahOcean137

As if life wasn't hard enough for (Y/n) Moon as a mermaid princess of the Seas and Oceans, she also had to tr... More

Chapter 2- Last stall on the left
Chapter 3 - Got Stank
Chapter 4 - So You Think You can Stank
Chapter 5 - McFist of Fury
Chapter 6 - Gossip Boy
Chapter 7 - House of 1,000 Boogers
Chapter 8 - Monster Dump
Chapter 9 - Attack of the Killer Potato
Chapter 10 - The Tale of the Golden Doctor's Note
Chapter 11 - Dawn of the Driscoll
Chapter 12 - Night of the Living McFizzles
Chapter 13 - Viva El Nomicon
Chapter 14 - 30 Seconds of Math
Chapter 15 - Monster Drill
Chapter 16 - Silent Punch, Deadly Punch
Chapter 17 - Stank'd to the Future
Chapter 18 - Wave Slayers
Chapter 19 - Sword Quest
Chapter 20 - NuKid on the Block
Chapter 21 - Weinerman Up
Chapter 22 - Evil Spirit Week

Chapter 1 - My First day in Norrisville

2.7K 54 31
By MerliahOcean137

The Moon's new house, (Y/n) Bedroom

(Y/n) P.O.V.

It's the 15th of August and I have just moved into my new house in Norrisville. My name is (Y/n) Moon and I'm 14 years old. I have long black curly hair like the night, blue eyes and I have pale skin.

I just got transferred from my old school to learn more about the human world and what better place than to attend a human school and take the form of a human. You might wonder about me saying the word human, well I am a mermaid after all. I am the daughter of the Mediterranean King and I used to be homeschooled under the sea. My father still believes that humans are the worst creatures known to any existence, but I want to show him that humans are amazing as we are, but only on one condition. I have to live with my adviser and trainer, Jack Frost. He is also a merman like me, but he is also my trainer for my powers. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm also a water bender, blood bender (only when there is a full moon), I can also turn invisible and have healing powers. On my lower back, I have a white crescent moon birthmark, symbolizing my source of power. I am an amazing ballet dancer and I'm also an amazing singer... unless I start to sing the sirens' songs.

(Bedroom)

(Kitchen)

(Bathroom)

(Living room and dining room)

(Outside of house)

As I was done from packing, Jack knocked on my door and said to me; "Your highness, I would like to share something very private with you and with only you."

"How many times have I told you, Jack. You can call me (Y/n). So what's this secret thing you want to show me so badly?" I said to him. Jack showed me a box that had a design of the number figure 9 in the middle. As Jack opened the box, he revealed a black mask with light blue lines. I said to him; "That's an astonishing mask, but why does this concern me?"

Jack showed me his hand to sit down on my couch. I went to sit down on my couch and looked at him as he places the box on my mirror vanity. He signs and said to me; "For 800 years Norrisville has been protected by a ninja."

"Wait a minute, are you serious?! An actual ninja! Ohhh please continue!" I said to him. He said; "But no one knows that every four years, a new warrior is chosen."

"Well duh, someone who must be young has to have enough energy to fight against the forces of evil," I said to him. I looked back at the box and said to him; "But why does this concern me. I mean I know I am the princess of the Seas and Oceans, but this princess is not going to be saved by a ninja. I want to protect myself and not have my hand in marriage for some other merprince."

Jack giggles and I said to him; "What? Why are you laughing?"

"You see, your highness. The ninja did not always fight on his own. He needed some help from a friend of his." Jack said as he was walking towards my window and placed his left arm on the wall. He lowered his hand down and said to me; "For you see, the Ninja had always had help from another ninja, or should I say a kunoichi, named Mizu."

Now, this caught my attention. Jack continued to say; "But like the Ninja, every 4 years, a new warrior is chosen. (Y/n) Moon, you have been chosen to be the next Mizu."

"Are you joking? How can I be the next Mizu when I can't even walk normally on the ground? Why was I chosen to be Mizu?" I said to him as I stood up and walked around the room. Jack grabbed my arm and turned me around and said to me; "I didn't choose you. The NinjaNomicon chose you."

"The Nomi-who?" I said to him as I got confused. Jack said to me; "Created by the Norisu Nine, the NinjaNomicon is an 800-year-old book that teaches the Ninja wisdom and skills."

"Wait, it teaches me the way of the Ninja?" I said to him. Jack said; "Yes it can teach you the Ninja way, but there is something different in your case of being the second mermaid to wear the mask."

"What do you mean by the second mermaid wearing the mask?" I said to him. Jack said to me; "(Y/n), the original Mizu was a mermaid. She made the suit from the ocean spirit from the koi fish, balancing both Ying and Yang. You are the chosen one. Only mermaids can wear a mask and fight against evil with it."

"But I don't know how to fight against the villains. How am I going to save and protect the citizens of Norrisville without the NinjaNomicon?"

"That's you're first mission. To find the NinjaNomicon and learn how to fight and save Norrisville." Jack said. I said to him; "Hand me the mask."

Jack grabbed the mask from the box and gave it to me. I took a good look at the mask. The Nomicon chose me for a reason, but I need the book to know why. I flipped the mask on the other side and wore it. As I wore it, I felt and saw black ribbons with blue glowing sides as the mask started to form my Mizu suit, from my arms and legs covering my whole body.

(Image of the Mizu suit - my work)

I looked at myself in the mirror and all I could say is; "I look amazing, but are you sure that I'm the next Mizu?"

"Remember, it's not me who choose you, it's the book," Jack said. I said to him; "So how do I take off the mask?"

"Well, all you need to do is remove your mask," Jack said. As I removed my mask, He also added; "Oh and if you're going to turn into a mermaid, you're mask will also disappear, showing your secret identity."

"Got it. Now let this first mission be completed. Finding the Ninja and the Nomicon." I said with determination as I removed the mask from my head, returning to my original clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

So First things first, I wanted to write a Randy Cunningham X Reader because there aren't enough of them to read.

Second, I will update this book on Saturdays, at least.

If you are interested in reading a Chat Noir X Reader as well, you can also read it.

Anyways, thanks for your attention. See you on Saturday.

UPDATE:

I have updated the suit since it looks better plus it is closer to the ninja's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 989 6
Kai has never liked the sea. Water is dangerous, you can drown in it! Yet for that same reason, no one would be looking for him at that secluded spot...
16.1K 378 30
Hi there! The names Rose, Rose Robertson. I am a ninth grader on a school called "Norrisville High" and I have great friends as well. Heidi, Theresa...
11.1K 97 13
Lloyd Garmadon never wanted to fall in love, not after what happened with Harumi... But what happens when the ninjas meet a new elemental master, a g...
14.3K 483 21
He killed her kind but he would never let anyone harm her Jacob Holland x Siren!OC "The Sea Beast" fanfiction