XoXo To The Mafia Boss

By Train-to-Wonderland

After spending the summer in Paris with the man who stole her heart, Catalina has to drastically go back to t... More

XoXo To The Mafia Boss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
Chapter 61
Eplilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 4

16.8K 535 19
By Train-to-Wonderland

XoXo To The Mafia Boss

Chapter 4

Catalina's POV

I am currently at the reception hall where my sisters engagement party is being held at. People I've never seen before in my entire life stand around me. All of them drinking bubbly champagne, fine scotch, and mingling with one another. Mostly talking about business and money. The men are dressed in fancy tailored suits. Their shoes and ties are flashy. Their cuff links made entirely of gold. Woman are dressed in personally made designer dresses that cost more then a down payment of a brand new sports car. Fancy pieces of jewelry clasped around their necks to show their wealth.

I'm dressed in an open back blue sequin dress-that barely reaches mid thigh-with a plunge in the front, showing more then the reasonable amount of cleavage. Pairing it with black Lou Boutin Red Bottoms. My black hair reaches my mid back in perfect lose curls. My usual dramatic heavy black eyeliner causes my eyes to appear as an electric blue. Bracelets adorn my wrist. My phone is tucked away in my clutch purse. I will be honest and confess that this was not my first choice of outfit. This is a 'I'm going out to a club looking for a one night stand outfit', not a 'I'm attending my sisters engagement party where a lot of old people are outfit'. I was first aiming for a conservative look but Isis just had to piss me off earlier and well.... Here I am looking like I belong on a street corner. Old ladies scowl and shake their heads at me. Men try hard not to stare too long at my chest. Most failed. I'm not embarrassed I'm proud of my body but old saggy men staring for too long sort of really freaks me out. I'm glad I have Harry or I'm sure I wouldn't make it past another 'you look lovely' comment without scratching someone's eyes out.

Harry who stands besides me talking to a man about the stock market and politics looks in all cases devilishly handsome. He's wearing a suit that fits like a glove. His dark hair is perfectly combed back, bringing attention to his smooth cut jaw. The blue tie brings out the green and gold specks in his brown eyes. A fancy Rolex sits on his watch, causing the illusion that he has money. I grin as I remember how ecstatic he was to have such an expensive watch sit on his wrist. I make a mental note to buy him one.

The conversation between Harry and the man Jack, a well known broker and art collector, is utterly boring and complicated. I was lost the moment they brought up numbers. I hate numbers. Math isn't my strongest subject. I prefer English where I could bullshit my way throughout an essay.

A waiter passes by and I quickly snatch a glass of bubbly champagne from the tray he carried. I take a sip of the liquid. No one around me realizes or cares that a minor is drinking. Coming from the same elite crowd where money and power is everything I am allowed a glass of brandy or two or five whenever I feel like it. I just have to make sure I don't damage my families image by getting drunk and spilling important information. That will just cause serious social and economic problems.

" I'm starving." I whisper at Harry who is listening intently to what the Jack is saying. I notice a smile tug at the corner of his lips.

" Don't we eat in like twenty minutes?" He leans down to whisper in my ear. His eyes and ears never leaving the man.

" Yes. But I want a cheeseburger and fries. Not fancy broth and fillet." I say.

" Don't like fish." Harry's nose scrunched up in distaste. " And don't forget the chocolate shake." He adds before replying to jack. I drink the rest of the champagne.

" I'm gonna go hit the bar." I sit the empty glass of champagne on a table. Not caring about the looks I got from my poor manners. " I'll be back."

" Okay Terminator." I rolled my eyes as I walked away and made my way through the crowd of people towards the bar.

" What can I get a pretty girl as yourself?" I glance up at the young man standing on the other side of the bar. He has dark blonde hair and light brown eyes. His smile oozes arrogance. He's dressed in a button up black shirt, a few of the top buttons left undone to show a clean smooth chest. He's good looking no doubt. But not my type.

" Martini. Shaken, not stirred."

" I need to see some ID." I give him an incredulous look.

" Are you seriously going to card me?" He shrugs.

" Sorry. Rules."

" Do you know who I am?" With a smirk plastered on his face he shakes his head.

" No but I'll love to. Maybe over dinner. " I let out a unlady like snort.

" Ha, no. Now," I look at him up and down in a quick second, " Rico suave. Martini. Now preferably." He let's out a deep chuckle.

" I don't-"

" Where have you been all this time!? I've been looking everywhere for you!" Rico Suave was cut off by none other then my sister who appeared out of thin air scaring the living shit out of me.

" Geez! Make some noise next time you decide to pop up besides me." I say semi irritated.

" Guilty conscious." I giver her a look before crossing my arms over my chest.

" What do you want!?" I snap.

" You know. You really should lose the attitude."

" Says medusa."

" Excuse me? What did you call me!?" She snarled.

" You heard me. Me-du-sa. If you don't understand I can always spell it out and even google it for you." I hear someone snicker besides me. I take a look at Rico Suave who is biting back laughter.

" You and your childish ways. When will you grow up Cat?"

" Wow! Now that your getting married you feel like your Socrates. Give people philosophical advice and shit!" I notice Isis look frantically around. I do the same and see a few bystanders staring at us curiously.

" Tone down your voice." She growls, taking a step towards me. Intruding my personal bubble.

" Typical Isis. Never likes a scene." I grab the martini and drown it. If I wasn't so angry I would actually praise Rico suave on being able to make such a fine drink.

" Your drinking!?" I roll my eyes at Isis.

" No shit! Getting drunk sounds much more better than dealing with your boring and very lame party." I start to make my way when she stops me. Her hand fiercely gripping my upper arm. I'm able to feel her nails dig painfully into my skin.

" Mom and dad will find out that your drinking." She whispers fiercely.

" Tell them. Like I care." I pull my arm out of her grasp. " And like I said earlier today. I always steal the spotlight." I notice Isis eyes widen as she notices the amount of eyes on us. " I gotta go. Harry's waiting for me." I quickly walk away and towards a dark haired boy who stands out amongst everyone else.

" I was about to go and look for you." Harry says as I reach him. I see a glass of champagne in his hands. I hastily take it and drown the drink. " You okay?" He asks. A worried look on his face.

" I swear if she wasn't my sister I wouldn't hesitate to bash her head against the bar." Harry let's out a low chuckle.

" What happened now?" I run a hand through my hair.

" Nothing. She just annoys me. It's like now that she's getting married she's acting like the big sister I always wished I had." Sadness fills me as i remember Isis and I relationship growing up. We were never close. Never. We never talked about boys or anything. To me she's a stranger just as I am one to her.

" I'm sure she'll come to realize that one day." I snort.

" Yeah right. To Isis everything revolves around Isis."

" She is pretty self centered." Harry states.

" No kidding." I say sarcastically.

" Look Cat how about after all this we can go and-"

" Catalina!" I almost let out a frustrated scream when I hear my fathers booming voice behind me. I turn to come face to face with my father. He's wearing a scowl on his face. Making the lines around his hard blue eyes much more noticeable.

" Hey dad." I said in a too high too sweet voice.

" Catalina your sister just informed me that-"

" Dad this is Harry my boyfriend. Harry this is my father." I cut my dad off not in the mood for him to give me a lecture. I linked my arm with Harry's. Smiling brightly at my fathers caught off guard expression.

" Hi sir! I'm Harry. Nice to finally meet Catalina's father." Harry extended his hand out in formal greeting a warm smile on his face. My father being the one who notices every little detail looks curiously back and forth between Harry and I.

" Harry. I'm Maxwell." My father finally takes Harry's hand after a few long torturous seconds. My father turns his gaze to me. " I'll talk to you later." My father excuses himself and walks off. I feel Harry instantly relax besides me.

" Meeting your father went better than I expected."

" No. You're just lucky we're in public. He cares to much about his image so he'll be forced to play and act nice." I inform Harry who is now frowning.

" At least your brother likes me." I smile to hear that at least one member of my family accepts Harry. Then again I've always been closer to josh since he feels like it's his duty to be the over protective older brother. Even if he is just two years older then me.

" Josh is a people person. He sees the good in everyone. Even if he is a dick once in a while. He wasn't a dick to you was he?" I ask.

" No. We joked around mostly. He complained a lot about how emotional pregnant woman are. His wife, Heidi, she's pregnant right?" I grin as I think about Heidi. Now she's the big sister I always wanted. Caring, funny, and smart.

" Yup. She's six months. And trust me she's really hormonal. She cried when I took away her piece of cake last Tuesday." Harry gasped before giving me a weird look.

" What kind of cake was it?"

" Chocolate with vanilla icing around it and chocolate fudge in the middle." I can practically see the drool pooling in Harry's mouth as I describe the cake.

" I wouldn't have cried. I would have banished you from the earth. It's chocolate cake!" This time it was my turn to laugh. Harry loves chocolate. He loves it more than life. If he can eat any food for the rest of his life he claims it will be chocolate.

" Calm down boy." He let's out a low bark. I couldn't hold back the laughter.

" I made you laugh. Now I want my mistress to pet me." I give Harry a look.

" Kinky much." He shrugs.

" More like a fetish." I shake my head.

" Oh god."

" My god too." I couldn't help the laughter that erupted.

" Samantha?" I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and my laughter ceases.

Standing right behind me is none other then Stephan, Dimitri's right hand man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 277 17
IMVA English Series #1 ---- Cali sacrificed everything just to get the sweetest revenge from him. How come the more she hurt him, the more she destro...
25 0 3
A Tale of Betrayal, Secrets, Deception, a Heart-Wrenching reality for those within the Kingdom of Galianna. Aria's story is not one of Love as it see...
612 7 108
Bailey Bolden goes to a club with her boss and co-workers one evening, but meets a interesting and sexy latino man. But what bailey doesn't know is t...
3K 277 21
What's a heartbreak in these California girls life? Well, stepping into their adventure, is like stepping into a world of drama that doesn't stop eve...