Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

Από AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... Περισσότερα

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 10

2.6K 77 2
Από AresEclipse

[Edited 27/02/19]

Yona and Hak had arrived at the place where Yoon and Tsukiko had been taken, they had noticed their things on the floor and began to worry for the pair. As Yona began shouting for the two, a strong wind blew past them, bringing a chorus of voices with it.

"Go away."

"Be gone." The voices were saying, making Hak tense up and stand in front of Yona protectively.

"Who are you?!" Yona shouted.

"Leave this ground at once!" The voices echoed around them.

"Stand back." Hak instructed the Princess.

"If you step any further, you will receive divine punishment." The voices spoke again.

"You're hiding in the fog and you talk of divine punishment, huh? You must surely be a magnificent God, am I right?!" Hak shouted swinging his glaive and dispersing the fog, this in turn revealed the men aiming arrows at them.

"Who are you?! He cleared our fog away with just one swing..!" One of the men shouted.

"Are you guys people from the dragon village?" Hak asked pulling Yona close to him.

"It seems they know of our clan. Then that is all the more reason to not allow them to go back." Someone said.

"Were the boy and girl from earlier your companions?" The old man questioned, causing the pair to stand more alert. 

"So you were the ones who took Yoon and Tsukiko away?! What did you do to them?!" Yona shouted at him concerned.

"Those children.." He trailed off as he got a closer look at Yona.

"You.." He trailed of again lowering his bow. This caught the attention of all the others as they also lowered their bows. 

"Red hair.."

"That's red hair.."

"It can't be..." 

"But it's a girl.." The people surrounding them spoke amongst themselves, causing confusion for the pair below, the old man quickly jumped down from his place in the tree and knelt in front of Yona.

"Where do you come from, Red-haired girl?" He asked her.

"The land of wind. We received guidance from the high priest to seek out the four dragon warriors. Are you the one who possesses the blood of the four dragons?" Yona explained to him. This caused people to shout about the high priest.

"No...We are the protectors of the White Dragon. Let me guide you, to Hakuryuu Village." The man offered them. 

~Now over to the others who are currently being held in a cage~

"Hold on! Can't you let us go?!" Yoon shouted from inside the cage, his arms were tied behind his back and his feet were tied together. Though he seemed pretty much fine, just annoyed they'd lock such a pretty boy up. Tsukiko on the other hand was terrified. Not only had she been kidnapped by some strange men, but they proceeded to throw her and Yoon into a tightly compacted cage. 

"How much do I have to say that it's rather distasteful, to tie up a pretty boy like me and put me in a cage?!" Yoon shouted angrily, though he was ignored by the person standing next to the cage. 

"Does this village take pride in locking young children up?! Does seeing their terrified faces give you guys some kind of a sick kick or something?!" Yoon continued to shout, after seeing the look of horror on the small silver haired girls face. 

"Your punishment will be decided by our dragon." He finally answered, making the tears that Tsukiko had been holding back fall down her cheeks. She tucked her head into her knees, sobbing quietly. 

"Tsu..." Yoon looked at the girl sadly, for he could not help her, as he was also in the same situation as she was. 

"Aaannnd on your left you can see a statue of Lord Hakuryuu..." The old man said as he gave Yona and Hak a tour of the village. 

"Hold on! How do you get to just casually walk around the dragon's village, while the pretty boy and Tsukiko get put in a cage?! I should be the one getting special treatment shouldn't I?!" Yoon shouted at the pair that had just casually waltzed into the village.

"Oh! Yoon, Tsukiko, are you alright?" Yona asked leisurely.

"Oh sure, I'm doing just fine being tied up! Have you seen Tsukiko?! Does she look okay to you?!" Yoon angrily shouted at her again, making their heads snap towards the youngest Princess, who at first glance looked okay, but if you looked closely, you could see how much she was shaking. 

"We have treated them rudely, let them go." The old man instructed, though the guard didn't seem to agree on the idea. 

"They are the red hair's guest." He said gesturing towards Yona.

"Oh! Excuse me!" The guard bowed in apology and quickly opened the cage, which Yoon gladly crawled out of, his restraints were taken off and he rubbed his wrists.

"Hey, we're letting you go. Come out." The guy said to Tsukiko, leaning in and grabbing her wrists tightly, causing the small girl to cry out in pain. 

"Hey! You're hurting her!" Yoon shouted, as he turned and crawled back in the cage to get the silver haired Princess. He undid the rope around her wrists and ankles and eased her out of the cage. She was still shaking, but she had managed to calm down enough to stop crying. 

"Tsukiko!" Yona shouted, as she quickly ran over to her sister and brought her into a tight hug. The younger Princess clung onto her sister just as tightly as she sobbed into her chest. Yona smiled softly at her, and calmly stroked her hair. Once Tsukiko had stopped crying, Yona let her go, and gently wiped the tear tracks off of her pale, freckled cheeks.

"Thank you, Yona-nee." Tsukiko pulled her older sister back into a quick hug, before she walked off to explore the village. 

Although she was still cautious around the villagers she didn't let it stop her from helping where she could. She ran around happily as she talked and greeted the villagers, who in turn greeted her with smile. Though a lot of people were surrounding Yona, she still had a crowd of people around her telling her how cute she was with her freckles and her silver hair in pig-tails. She'd blush and thank them shyly, wish would make them squeal loudly obviously overcome by her cuteness. 

Tsukiko had managed to get away from the group of people, and was now walking around the village by herself. She smiled as she looked around at the beautiful scenery. As she turned a corner, she was knocked over by what she assumed was a person, and not a wall. She quickly looked up to see a man with white hair, white robes and what looked like a dragons claw for a hand.

He was staring at her in confusion, but that confusion turned to anger as he glared at her making the poor girl flinch.

"Who are you and what are you doing in this village?!" He shouted at her angrily. She hadn't expected him to be so hostile and being the shy girl she was, wasn't able to form words. The man continued to glare at her waiting for her to answer, when he realised she wasn't going to answer he stopped glaring at her and took a closer look at the girl he had knocked over.

He only just began to take in how she looked. She was obviously quite young and she looked very fragile and small. The more he studied her, the more he began to feel safe, her presence did not feel threatening. He felt that he could trust this young girl, he just couldn't understand why. Whilst lost in his own thoughts, the man hadn't realised he was still staring, making Tsukiko extremely uncomfortable under his hard gaze. 

"I'm sorry!" She shouted suddenly, having shot up from her position on the floor, to bow deeply at the male. The white haired man's eyes widened as her quiet voice filled his ears. His eyes softened as he continued to stare at the tiny girl, who was still bowing. He began to feel bad for treating her so badly. 

"Hey there, you have no reason to apologise little girl, I should be the one apologising for shouting at you, when I was the one that knocked you over. I am the Hakuryuu of this village. Also, there's no need to keep bowing." He laughed softly, kneeling down, so that she would not have to strain her neck looking up at him. Slowly, Tsukiko stood up straight from her bow, carefully studying Hakuryuu's face. 

"I'm Tsukiko!" She told him her name cheerfully, having decided that he was no threat to her. He laughed gently at her change in demeanor and stood up again. 

"Are you with the people that are making a ruckus around the village?" He asked her softly but seriously. She looked confused to begin with, but then slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry that we have caused you problems by coming here. I'm not sure what trouble my companions have been getting up to, but I've been helping around the village. I've not been with them since I was let out of the cage I was thrown into." Tsukiko explained, laughing slightly to herself. Hakuryuu's eyes widened as he imagined the fragile being in front of him being thrown harshly into a cage for animals. 

"I am deeply sorry for how the people in this village treated you. I also thank you for helping us, even after what they did to you. You have such a kind aura about you." Hakuryuu bowed slightly. Tsukiko blushed a bright red and began flailing her arms around, protesting to him bowing to her. 

"Please, Hakuryuu, there's really no need to bow to me. It was the least I could do." Tsukiko smiled brightly. Hakuryuu only stared, as the girl in front of him seemed to shine. 

"Lord Hakuryuu!" Came a loud voice, interrupting their conversation. 

"Right, I must find these intruders!" Hakuryuu sprang up and began to briskly walk towards the main area of the village. Tsukiko followed behind, giggling to herself. 

"Lord Hakuryuu!! Lord Hakuryuu, wait!" The old lady being carried by four beautiful women shouted. 

"Are the intruders this way?!" Hakuryuu questioned, ignoring the lady. Causing Tsukiko to laugh again, and nod her head slightly.

"Technically we are intruders." She whispered to herself.

"Hey! Women over there!" Hakuryuu shouted as he spotted Yona swinging around a small dagger.  

Once she turned around and he saw her face, he bent over clutching his dragons hand in pain, he then proceeded to scream and suddenly collapse. Tsukiko quickly ran over to her new friend and knelt down behind him while carefully lifting his head onto her lap. She gently stroked his hair, trying to soothe the poor male, as the villagers screamed in worry. 

A/N Ima end it there otherwise it'll be very long like the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed! 

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki no Yona, Kusunagi Mizuho does.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.8K 153 12
Apparently, something her ancestor did over two thousand years ago can really build up a lot of a rage towards one of its descendants. Join us on a j...
57.5K 1.6K 23
Aria is a normal high school student with good friends, family and a necklace which she adores. With her long dark hair always swaying behind her and...
64.7K 2.5K 10
"Are my eyes beautiful?" he asked me. His question was full of wonder. It was like he was afraid of my answer at the same time. I used my hands to h...
33.3K 913 25
DISCONTINUED I wrote this story when I was 13 years old, so yeah there will be cringy parts and a LOT of errors here. I don't mind if you guys want t...