Ylie Illusion Finale

donitez tarafından

Book III of illusion series: Ylie: He is a half breed, son of a human and a werewolf Alpha. He work hard to p... Daha Fazla

one
two
Three
Four
five
Six
seven
eight
nInE
TEN
eleven
twelve
ch-13
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
Finale

ch-14

275 21 0
donitez tarafından

Ylie pov:

I felt it was just yesterday when I left this place,I take a deep breath and inhaled the familiar scent of this place a dissatisfied smile appeared to my face,something missing.
But instantly dropped to a genuine one when I heard a lively voiced call me out.

"Bro! I am glad your back!"

A huge muscular guy split young image of father,hug me in a bone crashing manner

"Wil, glad to see you."

I happily hug him back even I felt like I lost consciousness the way he hug me.

""Aren't give your mommy a kiss baby,"

My mom interrupted us,and looking at my brother sweetly who is now looking pale and whine

"But mom,that's embarrassing."

"Hush...come here and give a mommy a welcome kiss."

My mom said sternly,Wil didn't have a choice but to comply. He went to my mother pouting,that I and Izzy laugh out loud.
Yeah,it's good to be back.

[[ 🌄🌄🌄 ]]

We all now chilling at gazebo after dinner,chatting nonsense things until the atmosphere change when Wil asked

"So,when did you take back the role being an Alpha?."

I and father both look each others,father fake a cough and

"Wil, you can't give back the title to Ylie."

"What?!?"

"Bro..."

"Look,you told me I need to become Alpha TEMPORARILY because of Ylie's conditions, NOT PERMANENTLY."

"Yeah,and I said that cause I know you won't accept the title if I told you it would be permanently."

"Of course I won't, that title belong to my BROTHER."

"And I am a proud brother's of yours."

I told him sincerely, he look at me with embarrass, hurt and guilt in his eyes. I rise to my seat and went to his side I hug him while his sitting,I felt his huge muscle arms wrapped to my waist and he buried his face to my stomach.

"You do great Wil,you prove yourself. I am really proud of you Alpha Wil."

I felt his body shaking to mine,he is sobbing like a child he is.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't intend to, I didn't."

"Hushhhh. Don't cry,you are an Alpha now. So you need to act like one."

"But....but."

He told me while looking at me straight in the eyes, his gorgeous face are wet. I cup his face with my hands and wipe his tears using my both thumb.

"Really I am proud of you being your older brother,so don't think anything. Ok. You are deserving to be an Alpha and I am proud of it."

Once again I told him.

[[ meanwhile at north star
pack ]]

John pov:

I thought everything are going smoothly, that I and Eleazar has a chance, even it was a little but now here I am back to my beloved pack ALL ALONE.
And Baste my wolf didn't help me,he always blame me that I didn't fight hard to our mate,that's why we are separated to each others.
He always moody,like a girl with their monthly periods.
And the fact that something strangely change inside of my body that I first time experiencing it. It make me more confused.

I always felt strangely hot,I sweating a lot,I craving for something like...

"Your in HEAT!."

A voiced boom into my space that cut me off to my deep thoughts

"WHAT THE F*CK!."

I turned around and look at the voice who faults at my startled.
The guy lean at my door frame sniff again the air and look at me intensely.

"You REALLY in HEAT."

He let himself inside and close the door behind him. I look at him bewildered and shouted at him

"YOUR CRAZY! I AM NOT!"

I deny to him or to myself,but fear now creeping me out. It can't be I am in HEAT.
I am a MALE and I am not a F*CKING OMEGA to experiencing in HEAT!
I again I daze off,when I felt he grabbed my arms and yanked me

"W-what the!?! Let go! Abel ! Let go! "

I struggle to his gripped but nothing happened, I felt weak all of sudden in his touch,he is not even my mate.

"Because I am Alpha,that's why you felt that. You felt want to submit to my touch even I am not your mate."

He explain me while dragging me outside to where the helipad is. The chopper are waiting on us.

"Where are we going?"

I asked him dumbfounded, he just smirk at me and pushed me inside the chopper

"Where going to hunt."

"Alpha!"

"Yes,I am alpha of north star pack and I almost forgot that. Our pack is small,but we are all family gathered in a small pack and our MATES are family. So they need to be HERE in OUR PACK,where they BELONG."

"Are we going to abduct them?"

Again I asked dumbfounded, I saw him muscle tense and he sigh

"I hope not,but if we don't have any choice we WILL."

"Abel!!!??"

"The ENLIGHTEN are now in their post waiting to my order."

He continued rambling, ignoring my protest,I just massage my temples for the stressed out that coming to me.
But my wolf Baste,are rolling and jumping from happiness while shouting

>That's my alpha.! Hephephooray! Way you go Alpha! Your the best! I cheers to my great alpha! Long live alpha!<

And many more that I need to shut him off.

🚁🚁🚁

After we went to our destination,others ENLIGHTENED are there waiting to our arrival

"Alpha."

Peter welcome us,Abel nod to him then we went inside the black USV. Our car stopped at the checking point of Light Sinister Pack. We all sense the high tight security surrounding the pack.
We sense some wolf watching us from far,not included the others in human form holding high power arms.
A tall slender man went to our car with a stoic expression.

"State your visit."

"We are from north star pack,our Alpha requested an urgent meeting to your alpha."

Peter state

"Apologize sir,your request are deny. Please turn around and leave our territory."

The man inform flatly.
Pete nod and maneuver the wheel to turned the vehicle back.
We know what our next move now,infiltrate the pack who didn't accept us kindly.
Why we didn't make directly a phone call,for some old reason,our pack are not alley nor enemy of this pack,so communicating with a device is not a choice.
Wait for me,mate I am coming with you.

Alpha Wil pov:

After I dismissed the link with my patrol guard,I face my beta and said

"Why don't you have a half day."

"Alpha..."

My beta want to say something but I held my hands ups to stop him

"And tell the other warriors loose a little."

"Are you going to let them in?"

"I don't want to interrupt with my brother business, at the same time I don't want to seat around and do nothing."

"If that so,why don't you just let them in."

"That d*mn alpha need to punished a little for making my brother suffered."

"What if it turned out bad?"

Beta said worriedly that make me laugh

"You worried too much,chill man. They won't do anything to our pack member."

"This is NOT a game don't risk our pack members life."

"I will never think a life is a game nor my brothers happiness. That's why you are here,our warriors here to make sure no casualties."

"You fully trust me now."

"No. I trust you for beginning, beta."

I admit him with a smirks,he starred at me for awhile and laugh

"You are one of a clever, young Alpha."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

514K 14.8K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
1.1M 29.9K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
16.8M 637K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...