The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Taken

1.4K 48 0
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

I wake up to my Butterfly on my chest and Maximus on the other side of me. I slowly wiggle my way out, but Butterfly wakes up.

"Morning" she rubs her eyes.

"Morning" I kiss her forehead.

"Hey we need to get Maximus dog food today" Butterfly says as she stretches.

"The guys and I can get it" I stand up and stretch.

"Uhh no cause I have to get other things too" she stands up too.

"Other things?" I look over at her with a questioning face.

She smiles as if she's trying to calm her annoyance "Girl things"

"I can get it" I say and walk up to her with puppy dog eyes.

"That's really sweet of you Lock, but I know you're scared for me to go out in public and I get that, I do. But I am not staying cooped up in this house all alone for however long it takes you guys" she puts her hands on my sides and I sigh.

"You're staying close to me" I say sternly and she nods.

"Ok let's take a shower" she walks to the bathroom and I follow.

After our shower we got dressed, brushed our teeth, and she let her hair down naturally. The everyday things.

"IDIOTS!" I shout and the guys come out of their room.

"What bitch?" Aaron says.

"We're going out" I say as i grab my keys.

"Come on Max" Butterfly pats her thighs and Maximus comes running.

"Let's hit the road!" I walk out the door with everyone following.

We arrive at store and get Max's food and Butterfly's things. The guys also needed some things for them too so we came out with more than we planned. As soon as we put everything in the trunk, police cars and helicopters start pulling in.

"Must be uh some crazy person on the loose?" Butterfly says nervously, I knew that wasn't the case so I immediately hug her.

"We need to go!" I shout.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" an officer shouts and the guys and I turn to him to see six police officers holding guns that are pointing at us. The officers realize it's us and their eyes widen.

"COME ON!" I shout while the officers are distracted. The guys, Maximus, Butterfly and we run into a alleyway to buy some time, but as we run I get shot right in my side.

"Are you okay?!" she freaks out.

"I'll be fine, we need to get you out of here" I pull my hood down.

"Lock we're fucking surrounded" Justin says.

"We need to keep running" I pull the bullet out.

"Ouch" Butterfly winches at my pain.

"You can't run like that you idiot" Brandon says concerned.

"We need to g-" I get cut off by officers coming our way.

"You four run. Take Maximus" I whisper.

"We're not leaving you guys!" Aaron silently shouts.

"I have a plan, GO!" I snap and they hesitantly run off with Maximus following.

"ELENA!" an officer shouts for her to come over.

"L-lock" she grabs onto my arm.

"You're going to be okay" I kiss her forehead.

"LET HER GO!" one officer shouts at me and I give him a deadly glare. All the sudden Butterfly is ripped out of my arms by an officer.

"YOU WERE A FUCKING DISTRACTION!!" I hiss at the one officer.

"LOCK!" Butterfly shouts in fear.

"You're with this killer?!" an officer looks at her as he puts his hand on his handcuffs

"NO! Let her go okay?! I took her. I TOOK HER! Take me and let her go!" i shout

"Excuse me?" the officer looks at me.

"I beat her, I tortured her, I made her hate men, I broke her" I make up lies. The officer comes to walk up to me, but I pull out my gun and shoot him then run off with Butterfly at my side.

"What if I go to jail?!" she says as we run.

"You're not, I took the blame remember?" I say as we reach a fence "We need to jump this!" I shout and look at her. The helicopters come closer and closer.

"Okay..." she says nervously.

"You go first, i'll be right behind you" I say.

"No you go first so you can catch me at the bottom" she says and I hesitant at first, but then I easily jump the fence and hold my arms up to catch her.

"COME ON!" I shout and she turns around to see all the police cars aiming their guns at me then turns back around. I didn't want her to see that...

"Lock I'm not getting you killed" she walks up to the fence and starts to cry.

"What?!" I shout.

"RUN LOCK!" she silently shouts.

"No I'm not!" I put my hands the bars and she walks up to me and passionately kisses me. I kiss back but pull back immediately.

"I love you Lock" she smiles.

"I-I love you too, but Butterfly we can get out of this!" I look at her.

"Lo-" she gets cut off by the helicopters lowering down.

"LOCK HELICOPTERS ARE AFTER US!" I hear Justin shout.

"Go" Butterfly gives me a reassuring smile.

I breathe out deeply in defeat.

"When they ask questions, fucking blame it all on me, you wanted no part in any of this" I say seriously and she nods. "I'm not letting you get in trouble" I look at her.

"I won't, go home Lock" she says about to turn away.

"I love you and I will get you back" I snap at myself.

"I love you too, now run!" she silently shouts and I run off.

ELENAS POV

He's so stubborn... I turn to walk to the police and hug one. Time to act.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO HIM?!" the officer pulls me into a tight hug.

"He was harassing me and forcing me to jump the fence. I refused and gave him a piece of my mind" I cry... not fake cry, but actually cry due to the fact Lock and the guys are gone and I'm going 'home'.

"It's okay kid, was that your dog?" the officer asks.

"No, he's their dog" I lie.

"We need to go down to the police station to ask you some questions" the officer opens the car door for me.

We walk into the police stations conference room and I see my aunt Lou sitting there, acting like she missed me.

"You're home!!" she hugs me then pulls away.

"Yea" I mentally roll my eyes.

"Ok let's start off basic, when did they take you?" the officer, Davis, sits down.

"I was driving on an empty road and a car was following me, I didn't suspect anything but boy was I wrong. They shot at my car tires and knocked me unconscious" I say

"And they've been abusing you for those nine months?" Davis writes down everything.

"Yea, but I mean sometimes they were sweet" I nervously say. I start to cry again. I really hate lying about my friends that have been nothing but amazing to me... not abusive....

"A killer isn't sweet" Davis keeps writing.

"Whatever you wanna believe" I whisper to myself.

"Do you know we're they're located?" he looks up at me.

"No, I was kept in an alleyway" I lie.

Million questions and lies later, i go home.

LOCKS POV

I'm so fucking pissed in myself. She wanted me to jump the fence so I got out! I'm so fucking clueless.

"Lock?" Justin snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What" I turn to him.

"Look at the news" he leaves my room, I follow him down the stairs and see everyone watching the tv.

Missing 18 year old girl FOUND.
Elena Mitchell was found outside Petsmart with the 5 escaped prisoners holding her hostage for nine months. They beat her, abused her, harassed her, and tortured her in an alleyway. Lock Archer confirmed this himself too, he even wanted to us to take him. But his master planed worked and he ran off with Elena, but when Archer jumped the fence, Elena refused.

We sent our helicopters to search for the prisoners, but they were nowhere to be seen. The 18 year old is now safe in her home.

With that I immediately turned the tv off and looked at the guys.

"We're getting her back" I say with a straight face.

"No shit" Justin looks at me.

"I have a tracker on her phone so that'll lead her to us" I don't change my expression.

I'm coming for you Butterfly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 615 44
23 years after everything happened with their parents, Oliver, Bennett, and Scarlet are finding their place in life, and in the gang. The life of the...
35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.6K 77 17
"Please! Please let me go! Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" he pleaded. He was blindfolded and bounded. Little did he know, those were the...