Lab Rats: Season 2

由 MarvelWorksWonders

IT'S SEASON TWO OF LAB RATS!!!! The journey continues as Katie adventures with the Davenports all while balan... 更多

Introducing Chatie
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarentined
Play With Fire
A Girl Worth It All
Robot Fight Club
Author's Note...New Character? (Readers Choice)
Author's Note #2
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Read Me!
Chances and Railroad Spaces
Terrors Of The Heart
An Eye For An Eye
Chatie The Match Makers
The Seaford-Mission Creek Swap
Welcome To Mission Creek
Goofed Up (pt 1)
Goofed Up (pt 2)
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole in One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown
Spirited Away
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
The Flirtatious Mishap
Adam Up
I Dream A Nightmare
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
I've Got the Eye of the Tiger
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
Authors Note: Please Read!
Never Been This Lucky Before
Sorry! Another Author's Note!
Authors Note: Sequel is Up!

No Going Back

8.5K 190 56
由 MarvelWorksWonders

AN: I finally got this finished! I hope you all liked Season 2! Comment and vote please!

The final bell rang as the entire student body rushed out of their classes eager to start up their summer holiday. Yeah, that’s right. Today was officially the last day of school and now that it has ended, I am free to do whatever I please.

I met up with Adam, Bree and Chase at the staircase and kissed my boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around my waist and all three of us walked down to the first floor together. It was nice to know I had three glorious Perry free months to look forward to.

“Ugh, I am so glad school’s over,” Bree told us “Ms. Thistle talked for an hour in History. She’s ninety. Should she really be wasting all that breath?”

As we reached the last step, Principal Perry had students line up as the lunch ladies used metal detectors on them.

“What’s all this?” Chase asked.

“Listen up frog spawn! Security check; put all metal objects in the bucket then proceed to the wands for a more…thorough search.”

“She’s enjoying this way too much.”

“Principal Perry, what’s going on?” Bree asked.

“Someone’s been stealing laptops from the computer lab so I’m gonna bust the perp or perps.” Perry looked at the four of us suspiciously. If she scans Adam, Bree and Chase then we’re all screwed “Bottom line, no one leaves this school without going through those metal detectors. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to search through your loose change and have a heart to heart with the vending machine.”

Once she was gone, Bree had us huddle “Guys,” she said “We cannot get wanded. Those things will go off like crazy when they detect our bionics.”

“Well what are we going to do?” Chase asked “She’s totally going to bust us.”

Heavy footsteps approached and a smelly heavy breath was upon us “Bust you for what? What are you hiding Little Bo Peep?”

I didn’t know what to say so I just hid behind Chase and Adam while Bree did all the talking “Um, he-he’s not hiding anything,” Bree stuttered.

“Well he does have an unusually large birth mark on his left hip,” Adam chuckled and I rolled my eyes “You stare at it long enough and it looks like Justin Bieber.”

Chase made the ‘cut it out’ look and Principal Perry folded her arms telling us she wasn’t amused “Let’s go,” she called and dragged Chase over to the security station “Empty your pockets!”

“Principal Perry I really…”

Perry cut him off by yelling in his face “Comply perp!”

Bree, Adam and I stood back worried as Chase emptied his pockets as Perry told her lunch minions to wand him. The metal detectors went off once they reached the base of Chase’s neck and my breath hitched.

“Well what do you know? We got one. Flank him girls. The little ones always put up a fight.”

Chase looked at each lunch lady nervously and then back over to us. I feel so useless just standing here. When Perry finds a hidden chip in a boy’s neck, she’s going to flip.

Finally she went through all of us. I was cleared and told to go home but I didn’t want to leave my friends behind and go through this alone. It took a lot of persuading from both Chase and Perry to let me stay. This only made Perry’s suspicion of me grow bigger.

“Everyone else cleared the check point hours ago including Ms. Davis over here so why do you three flash back’s keep setting it off?!” Perry continued to pace “You may not have the laptops but you’re hiding something, and I think Ms. Davis knows this secret. Maybe another pat down from Carol and Deb will make you talk.”

Said lunch ladies began snapping their gloves to make them look more intimidating.

Bree let out a nervous chuckle “Oh no. We’re good. The first one already scarred me for life.”

We tried making a run for it but Perry stopped us from moving “Don’t move! No one’s going anywhere until I get to the bottom of this,” Perry pulled out her cell phone and moved to her office.

“Guys, we have got to get out of here.”

“Relax,” Adam said “We just have to wait her out. There’s no way Perry can actually see our bionics unless she rips our skin off.”

Well that was a nice painted picture I will never erase.

“Have you met Carol and Deb?” Bree said. Both lunch ladies were punching each other in the stomach…for kicks. What is wrong with staff members at this school? Do they all take steroids or something?

“I’m pretty sure it’s in their will house.”

Perry came strolling out of her office “Great news!”

“What? You’re letting us go?”

“No,” Perry chuckled “I made a little call over to my friend Chet at airport security and he’s gonna let me borrow an x-ray machine.”

“You have a friend at the airport?! Well ask him if I can pass out peanuts on the five ten to Denver.” God Adam is such an idiot…and that’s saying it out of love.

“Once I get that machine, it’ll show me whatever it is you’re hiding.” Perry got up and personal in Chase’s face “Wherever it is you’re hiding it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perry led us back into the gym and giggled her head off all the way in here. There standing in the middle of the room was the huge metal airport scanner. I winced just looking at it. My dad had to go through one of those and he said it was the worst. You have to take off your shoes and socks plus any metal you might have on you like loose change and belt buckles. He said it took him forever to get through check point because of it.

“I should have thought of this x-ray machine a long time ago. Now I can bust you three and find out what that stabbing pain in my kidney is,” Perry told us “Just got to power it up.”

While Perry was off turning it on, Chase looked to the three of us and frowned “There must be a way for us to break this machine.”

“Hey! What if I use my blast wave ability? You know, where I concentrate really hard and everything around me falls apart,” Adam suggested. I admit, it wasn’t that bad of a plan.

“Oh,” Bree said “That’s right. I just complete forgetting that you’re not completely useless.”

I heard the power on the machine start up and Perry walked over to us “Okay jumbo! Get in there. Your day of reckoning has come.”

Day of reckoning? Who the heck talks like that?

Adam looked up looking for an excuse to use his bionic “Uh, hey, look! There’s a little birdy in here!”

Perry completely fell for it “Ooh! I’ll get it! My cat’s love it when mama brings them home a treat!” The two lunch ladies that were holding onto Adam’s arms followed her like lost puppies.

“Now,” Chase called and Adam used his blast wave. Energy flowed from his hands and forearms.

“Where is that flying rat?” Perry called.

A blast of energy hit the airport security machine and broke it all while knocking down stacks of chairs. Perry called over for her lunch lady bodyguards to cover her. I held onto both Chase and Bree so I wouldn’t be knocked over.

Once the room stopped shaking Bree called out “Wow! That was some jolt!”

Perry walked back over to us and sighed “That was nothing. I once got trapped in my car underneath the parking garage, had to survive by eating three cans of cat food and the leather from my bucket seats. Longest two hours of my life.”

Perry looked back at her prize and groaned in frustration “Puppy heads! The earthquake broke my machine,” Way to state the obvious Principal Perry.

“Oh no,” Bree faked “That is terrible. Good luck with that.”

Bree took hold of my arm and all four of us tried to make a break for it, tried being the key word here people. Perry caught us before we could open the door.

“Not so fast pixie!” We looked back and Perry continued talking “I can fix this. You may not know it but I work weekends as a lumber girl down at the tool tent. Nobody knows there way around a claw hammer better than I do,” she bragged.

“I do not doubt that,” Chase replied and I had to let out a small smile. He had his moments even when he doesn’t realize he’s funny. But when he tries…let’s just say he needs major improvement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alrighty,” Perry talked to herself and we waited for her to finish up “Lefty loosey, righty CRAM IT IN THERE!” Perry wined like a little child and threw down her screw driver “Can’t fix it!”

I think all of us sighed in relief when we heard that.

“You know,” Chase started “As much as we would love to sit here and watch you master the art of screw driving. We’re gonna go.”

That’s when we made a break for it. Perry called out to us to hold it “You four got lucky but I know you’re up to something!”

The lights flickered and a broken cabled sparked “Your blast wave must have loosened the electrical wires,” I heard Chase whispered to Adam. The cable then got loose and was shooting sparks everywhere. Chase pushed me farther away from harm but Principal Perry was right near it. She could get electrocuted!

“Eh, just a little fire hazard. I’ll fix it next week,” Perry said but too soon. The cable snapped and Perry shrieked.

“Look out!” Bree called before using her super speed to push Principal Perry out of the way. When they tackled to the floor, Perry looked up in alarm.

“We got to stop that wire before someone gets electrocuted,” Chase explained “I’ll stabilize it. You sever it.” Chase then used his Melecularkenisis to hold it steady while Adam used his heat vision to cut it off. All while this was happening, my heart was beating like a hummingbird’s wings. The lights continued to flicker as the cable sparked.

Once the cable was cut, Adam and Chase cheered. I watched in hesitation as Principal Perry slowly got off the floor. Both boys stopped cheering abruptly when they saw the shocked expression on her face.

“And that’s our magic show,” Chase tried to cover.

“Tada!”

Perry’s mouth was still open, just staring at the four of us before screaming and running into one of the abandoned classrooms.

“Uh oh,” Chase muttered.

Bree looked scared “We’re dead.”

“Wow,” Adam said “I have never seen her run.”

Slowly the four of us walked over to the classroom Perry was hiding behind.

“Principal Perry, you can come out! It’s okay! We’re not going to hurt you.” Bree tried to coax her out.

I stood behind Chase holding onto his hand. He squeezed mine back tightly and I wondered what was going to happen now. Would she run and tell the authorities or would she be nice and help keep this incredible secret to herself? Hopefully the last option would be picked.

“Yeah, what she means is that it will only hurt for a second and then you’ll probably pass out.” Adam filled in. Bree and I hit him.

Perry opened the door with a teaching stick in her hands “Stand back freaks. I always knew something was off about you three but now I know the truth. You’re Martians!”

We hesitated before Chase agreed with her “Yes, we’re Martians. You don’t see a head like that on a human’s.” Chase gestured to Adam but Adam just looked confused.

“No,” Adam said “We’re not Martians. We’re humans with bionic abilities,” My eyes went wide as Adam exposed them “I have super strength, she has super speed and Chase,” Adam paused confused “What do you do again?”

“You’re bionic?” She turned to me “What about you sweetheart,” she mocked “Are you one of them?”

“No. I’m completely human.”

“Did you know they were bionic?”

I nodded my head and she scrunched up her face. She turned back to Adam, Bree and Chase “I’ve watched movies about you people. You act all nice and then an hour in you turn and try to kill Will Smith.”

“No,” Bree tried to explain “We use our abilities for good things like lifesaving missions. For instance the way we just saved yours.”

Bree tried to put her hand on Principal Perry’s shoulder but she quickly moved away “Stay away from me. I’ve got to go call the cops or the FBI or the fire department.  Ugh, think Terry! What would Will Smith do?”

She ran back to her office and as soon as she was out of site, we booked it.

While we were running, Chase and Bree stopped me “Go home Katie.”

“What? No! I’m not letting you guys go through this alone! Are you nuts?!”

Chase clutched my hands in his “Baby please,” He begged “I don’t want you to get in trouble because of us. It’s easier if you just went home and stayed out of this.”

“Chase! You can’t expect me to do that! Perry saw me with you guys. She knows that I know and once she tells the cops or whoever she decides to call will come questioning me.”

“Then you’ll lie. Please Katie, just go home!”

“But-“

“Katie. Go. Home. Now!” Chase yelled and I jumped. Chase has never yelled at me once since dating “Please.” He whispered.

“Okay,” I kissed him “Just be careful.”

Chase kissed me back “I love you Katie. No matter what happens I will always love you.”

At this point it felt like we were saying goodbye and a tear rolled down my cheek “I love you too. Be safe.” I then hugged the living daylights out of Bree “Be careful Bree.”

“I will. Thank you for being the best friend I have ever had. I’m glad we met you Katie.”

I pulled back and looked at them frantically “This isn’t a permanent goodbye. I’ll see you guys again.”

They nodded and ran back to their house and I ran back to mine.

Truth be told, I didn’t know if what I’d said was true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know how long I waited at my house for the cops to come banging on my door but it never came. I sighed in relief at that but I was still worried about my friends. What was going to happen to them?

Suddenly my phone went off “Hello?”

“Katie! We’ve got a huge and serious problem! Adam, Bree and Chase are gone! I need you to come over right now!”

“Okay, okay I’m coming!”

It didn’t take me long to get there. You would think I had super speed like Bree with how fast I ran down the street. I heard a couple of people telling me to slow down. I didn’t listen and with all my might, ran faster than I ever had before.

As soon as I got there, Tasha opened the door and a bunch of people came out with some of their stuff “Donald, they’re towing the cars.

I saw Principal Perry on the couch and my eyes widened “Wow rough day!”

“Yeah, no kidding,” Davenport muttered.

“I meant for me,” Perry sulked.

Tasha looked at me “Katie what are you doing here?”

“Leo called me in a panic. I came to help in any way I could.”

Perry got up off the couch “Well I guess our little deal is off.”

“What?” Mr. Davenport said at the same time I asked “What deal?”

“If you’re broke,” I gasped. Mr. Davenport is broke?! “You can’t buy my silence.” Perry grunted “What to do. What to do,” She grabbed the fancy candy dish off the coffee table and walked to the door “This isn’t over!” Perry then grabbed the antler artwork off the wall and walked out but not before taking the wooden bench off the front porch.

Leo ran in “Big D we have a problem!”

“Leo where are Adam, Bree and Chase?”

Leo paused “I found this in the lab,” Leo placed something on the table and an image of Adam, Bree and Chase popped up.

Holographic Adam waved “Hello! Testing, testing, echo, echo-“ Bree shoved him.

“Mr. Davenport,” Chase paused “We really messed up.”

“We didn’t mean to expose our bionics to Perry but she was in danger and we had no choice,” Bree said sadly

“You always told us to handle any mission,” Chase said and I wanted to cry “And right now the mission is survival. Yours and ours.”

“I mean if we’re not around, there’s no proof that we exist so we’re leaving… for good,” My eyes widened. So it was a goodbye.

“Thank you,” Bree cried “For all that you’ve done for us. You made us who we are. We’re sorry we let you down.”

The feed cut off.

“I’ve got to find them,” Mr. Davenport muttered.

“I already tried,” Leo said and my heart broke “They must have disabled their GPS signals. There’s no trace of them anywhere.” Leo paused “They’re gone.”

Tasha hugged Mr. Davenport sadly and I hugged Leo. I wanted to cry but forced myself to stay strong…for Adam, Bree and Chase.

Leo broke our hug and handed me a note “This was on Chase’s capsule. It’s addressed to you Katie.”

I took it from him and moved towards the window.

Dear Katie,

Ever since I met you I knew you were someone special. What I didn’t know at the time was how special you were going to be to me. I didn’t even think I could be able to fall in love until I met you and I thank fate every day for that. You are literally my everything. I love you so much Katie and I am sorry, that despite everything we have been through together, that this is the end. I wish there was another way for us to stay together. I wish so badly that it didn’t come down to this. I will always love you.

Always and forever yours,

Chase

PS: Keep an eye out for Leo and Mr. Davenport for us please. I don’t know what they would do without you….I don’t know what I am going to do without you.

The damn broke and tears flowed down my face.

They were gone for good this time. I was never going to see them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo and I walked down to the lab together to get Mr. Davenport. When we got there, he was staring sadly at their capsules.

“The guy from the bank says we need to leave now. They’re changing the locks on all the doors.”

“I can believe they’re gone.”

“I should have gone to school today,” Leo blamed himself “It’s my job to watch out for them and I didn’t. This is all my fault.”

I stayed quiet. Maybe all of this was my fault.

“No it’s not,” Mr. Davenport told him “It’s not theirs either,” he said and we all knew who he was referring to: Adam, Bree and Chase.

“I got to find them.” He tried to get a holographic map up “Can’t even use my cyber desk. Who is doing this to me?”

“It’s obviously a tech wiz who’ll do anything to destroy you. Someone who has intimate knowledge of your life and Davenport Industries,” Leo paused “Wait a minute. I know who it is. It’s your brother.”

Mr. Davenport stopped what he was doing “Leo that’s impossible. We froze Douglas in a block of ice. He’s under twenty four hour security,” He typed in a few codes to gain access to his computers “My most remote offshore facility. See?” One of the cameras popped up to reveal the ice where Douglas was, hollowed out “He’s gone. But how?”

“Rewind the footage,” I said.

Mr. Davenport did. What was on the camera shocked me.

A person wearing a white mask and a black hoodie came into the room. A couple of guards came in and tried to apprehend the trespasser but only got their butts beaten. The last guard to come in got thrown across the room.

“Whoa,” Leo breathed “There’s another bionic dude?”

“I don’t know who that is,” Mr. Davenport replied.

We watched as the figure punched the ice and it cracked. The figure then carried Douglas out of the room.

“If Douglas escaped that means Adam, Bree and Chase are in real danger. We all are.”

I jumped behind Leo when the screens in the lab came on and Douglas’ face appeared “You sure are Donny!” Douglas laughed manically “I’m back!”

“Yeah, Leo already figured that out.”

“Anyway I just thought you should know that it was me who did this to you…well I had a little help. And now that I’m free I think I’ll spend some quality time with my three wonderful kids!”

“You go anywhere near them and it’ll be the last thing you do!” Mr. Davenport threatened.

“They’re mine Donny!”

“I’ll find them first,”

“Good luck,” Douglas said “it’s going to be a little hard to do without your lab.”

My eyes went wide when I saw the detonator.

“Guys that’s a detonator! Run!”

We ran as fast as we could towards the elevator as the beeping increased. Douglas kept laughing hysterically. We leaped into the elevator just as an explosion went off. I landed hard on my side and winced from the pain. The doors closed before the fire could get to us.

I panted and squished myself in the corner of the elevator. Mr. Davenport went for the emergency phone and tapped it against the receiver “The phone is dead. Hopefully my sprinkler system extinguished the fire before it spread to the rest of the house.”

“So we’re trapped in here? What are we going to do?”

“I’m working on it Leo.”

I pulled out my own phone but there was no signal “I got nothing on my cell phone. No bars. Nada.”

“Well hurry up,” Leo said ignoring me “I mean if we don’t get out of here, Douglas and that creepy masked guy are going to beat us to Adam, Bree and Chase!”

“I will figure something out Leo,” Davenport sighed.

“How? Your lab is gone, your cars are gone, Davenport Industries is ruined-“

“I got it Leo,” Davenport told him.

“And to top it all off, you’re completely broke.” Leo had to finish it, did he?

“Complaining about what’s been done won’t help us get out of here Leo. We’re going to be fine.” I placed my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

All of a sudden Mr. Davenport slid down the wall and started crying. Leo and I looked over at him funny while he cried into his arms “I’m crying about the kids!”

I sighed and looked around the faintly lit room. There has got to be some kind of way to get out of here!

AN: Don't forget to comment and vote! Also, just a reminder! Season 3 will have slow updates!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.7K 143 24
“La la la da da, you’re going down to the ground, hear my sound. I’m sorry I have to do this, but if you don’t die, I will.” What happens when the La...
133K 2.1K 26
a lot has happened during the past year in haley ford's life. she made three new best friends, who had bionic abilities, and since then, she has had...
323K 4.8K 16
A girl named Katie also goes to Mission Creek High with Chase, Adam, Bree and Leo Davenport. She too encounters The Davenport's adventures throughout...
10.6K 221 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...