The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

You're okay.

1.4K 44 0
By trottinghorsess

ELENAS POV

i sit on the edge of the bed next to Lock and take his hand.

"Lock, I know you're sad and stressed. I know, i've been through it. But listen, i'm here for you. You just need to talk to me and i can help you" i give him a sad smile and he looks at me.

"It hurts so much" he finally lets it all out.

"I know baby" i hug him and rub his back " you're strong, you're going to get through this i promise you" i kisses his cheek.

"How did you get through it" his eyes now red.

"I pushed people away too Lock, not the best idea. I got help from my school councilor... someone i could talk to" i smile.

"I'm sorry i pushed you away" he avoids eye contact.

"No i understood. i mean sure, i wanted to kick you where the sun doesn't shine" i chuckle and he smiles then looks up at me.

"Lock i love you" i smile.

"I love you too" he passionately kisses me and i kiss back.

"You're such a big teddy bear" i chuckle.

"Sooo, this Alex guy. He was at grad" Lock looks at me.

"hey hey, i'm in love with someone else not him" i laugh and he smirks.

"Better be" he raises his eyebrows.

"I am" i take his hand.

"Go to sleep" Lock chuckles and gets under the covers. That's the first he laughed and smiled since the death... i worried that was over. I smile and lay on his chest.

"Goodnight" i close my eyes.

"Goodnight" he kisses my head.

ALEXS POV (SURPRISE)

Seeing Elenas face made me realize i still like her... but she's dating that fucking american guy. She said she loved my british accent, meaning she might like british men. i don't know.

"You still like her don't you" Catherine sits next to me.

"I'm so sorry Catherine" i look at her.

"It's okay... i might know a way you can get her" Catherine leans back.

"How?" i say confused.

"Her aunt, it's obvious Elena ran away with those guys. We can tell her aunt to file a missing girl file and say how she was on vacation for nine months but she never showed up home" catherine says with a smirk.

"Good idea..." i think.

"Then we can say we found her with the dangerous escaped prisoners" Catherine suggests.

"Let's do it, you do that and i'm gonna text her so she can meet me somewhere" i stand up and pull out my phone.

Elena agreed on meeting me at FastTrack gas station so we can go somewhere. So once it's time to meet her I drive to the gas station and see a black lamborghini pull up beside me.

"Elen-" i stop myself when i see Lock Archer walk out of the car. I instantly back up in fear as he walks towards me. We're now forehead to forehead and Lock looks really pissed.

"Hey Alex" he says sternly and I gulp.

"H-h-h-hi" I stutter.

"I'm gonna say this once and only once, understand?" he says not changing his mad expression.

"y-y-yes" I shiver.

"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend. If I see you texting her or talking in any way, fuck even look at her, I won't hesitate to kill you" he spits.

"O-okay" I shake and with that he throws me into my car and leaves.

"He's such a dick isn't he" a familiar girl voice says I turn around to see Catherine.

"Did you do it?" I ask eagerly.

"Mhm, you'll get your girl Alex" Catherine smirks.

LOCKS POV

I walk back in the house from my little visit with Alex to see everyone watching the tv with shocked faces.

"What's wrong?" I slowly say as I shut the door

"LOOK!" Justin shouts and I look at the tv. My jaw instantly drops.

Missing 18 year old girl.
Was suppose to come home after a 9 month trip as she traveled, but never came home. There is no contact with the female or anything to help us find her. She went away for her traveling the day the 5 prisoners escaped, leaving us with only thinking she was captured although it is not confirmed nor do we have any evidence. Last seen wearing a grey hoodie with blue jeans. If you see any sightings of her please contact us at Stansburgs county news or alert the police immediately.

"I- why is this happening now?!" Butterfly stresses and the guys hug her.

"What the fuck?" I turn off the tv in anger and look on my phone to see missing 18 year old everywhere.

"What're we going to do?" Justin looks at me.

"I mean surely if they 'find' me I have a right to leave since I'm eighteen" Butterfly calms herself.

"Yea, exactly so please don't stress Butterfly" I hug her and she wraps her little arms around me.

"So many people have seen me Lock" she pulls out of the hug.

"Don't worry at all, you're going to be fine. You're pretty crazy if you think I'm letting you leave me" I try my hardest to calm her.

"And us" the guys say.

"I guess" she looks down and smiles.

"Go to bed, I'll be up in a minute" I look at her.

"Ok" she kisses my cheek and walks upstairs.

"What the fuck are we gonna do!" Aaron silently shouts.

"Fuck off Aaron I'm trying to think" I avoid eye contact.

"What if they find her" Colin says low.

"One of us always has to be with her" I look up at them.

"They're gonna see us then!" Brandon says like I'm crazy.

"No shit Sherlock, then we say it's our fault and take us away, when really we're gonna run off with her" I say. Hearing this myself sounds crazy...

"Anything to keep our El" Justin looks at us and we all nod in agreement.

"She's gonna be okay" I sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 78
"The more people you let in,the more chances of them walking out." "I will never walk out on you",Jamie said placing his index finger under my chin a...
19.8K 344 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
438K 9.6K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...
16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...