Gotham x Reader

By omgeecat

You find yourself living in Gotham City, funny thing is... nobody told you the city is taken over by a bunch... More

Entering Gotham
Roaming the Sketchy Streets of Gotham with Selina Kyle
Is it who I think it is?
Lots of catching up to do
The Interrogation.
Discussions
Gotham City High
Arkham Escape
Jerome makes a move
Save the Date
The Magician
The Last Laugh
Back to Reality
He's Lost his Marbles!
The Wayne Manor
Jervis Tetch
A Rude Invitation
The Mad Hatter
Tea Time
Aftermath
Maybe I should leave Gotham for good
All Up to Me
New Girl
Silver St. Cloud
Sneaky St. Cloud
Fights with Friends
Confessions
A Suprising Case
He's Back...
Foggy Memory
Lights out
Jerome's Revenge
Pre-show Carnival
Our Beloved Princess
Burgers & Fries with Milkshakes- Oh my!
Training Day
Meet me at the Cabin
Frank.
Birthday Bash!
Suspicion
Dangerous game
Riddle me this
An Autopsy revealed
Night Owl
Torn between Two PT.1
Torn Between Two PT.2
Warning Alfred
Who took the Tetch Virus?
Lee's Secret
Buried Alive
Finding Jim
Nightmares
A Race Against Time to Find a Cure
Its Getting Stronger
This City is Falling Apart
Its BEEN a HOT minute

The Mirror Maze

3.2K 68 3
By omgeecat

(Y/N) POV- 7:30 PM- Jerome's Carnival

"OOOOOHHHH BRUCEEYY?? Where ya at BOyyyahhh?"

Jerome whistled through the holes in his teeth speaking in a deep country accent. Bruce held on tight to my hand, guiding me through the crowd, as we heard ongoing comments from Jerome. "(Y/n)!! You can't hide from your throne forever!!" I heard his voice close behind us. Bruce and I were both out of breath but ran inside a mirror maze, not stopping or slowing down for anyone or anything. Our feet skid along the gravel as we came to a halt to our temporary safe haven.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV- 7:33 PM- Mirror Maze

I let go of Bruce's hand as we raced through the hall of never ending mirrors, "(Y/N) why did you let go?!", out of breath I managed to say "Because this dress is getting in my way, I can't hold your hand and try to hold up my dress at the same time." He gulped, gasping for air, "Alright keep up!".Bruce began to pick up his speed, my dress got caught into a sharp edge of glass, I tried tugging at it, using all my force and power to release it free. "BRUCE! KEEP GOING I-!" my chants stopped as I heard the eery voice of Jerome, "Ooooh Bruucciieeeee..." I saw his reflection throughout each mirror surrounding me. He then paced slowly towards my way, his eyes widening at the sight of me. I kept tugging the dress as it tore even more but still clutched on tight to the blade. "GOTCHYA!" Jerome snatched me and slowly lifted me up. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Can't you just let us BE JEROME?", Jerome breathed heavily into the side of my face, "You see..." he turned us over "You and Brucciee ruined the show tonight. Hiding Bruce, is just gonna make things worse...." I saw Bruce come out from wherever he was hiding, "I didn't come here to hide. "

Jerome swirled around and aimed at a mirror, glass splattered all over the floor. "I wanted you to follow me." Bruce continued, Jerome struggling to find out where Bruce was. Bruce's head lowered showing only the tops of his pupils, "You're going to pay for what you've done." Jerome grabbed me and cut my dress off of the blade with a pocket knife to set me free, and forced me to follow him as he was on the lookout for the real Bruce Wayne. He giggled as he was looking for him, "I have to tell ya! This way was more fun than I was expecting hahah... We make a good team you and me..." he stopped mid- search to fluff out his hair in the mirror, stroking it softly. We heard Bruce's voice from behind us, "You killed Alfred."Jerome swooshed around and miserably failed aiming again for a random mirror. "Is that what this is about? Sheesh are all rich kids this close with their butlers?!" he remarked looking annoyed. He unexpectedly turned to another mirror pointing the weapon past my body, making me shiver with fear as the bullet passed by me. "This is about doing what's right.." Bruce snapped. "YOU WANNA BE A HERO?

TELL YA WHAT BUDDY- I'LL GIVE YOU A FIGHTING CHANCE." still holding onto me, Jerome slid his weapon across the floor, loosing his grip on me. "WE'LL DO THIS MANO Y MANO... my little conquistador..." he whispered, I noticed he took out his pocket knife from earlier. "Wait!" I called out, Jerome confused, glanced up at me. In that moment, I made sure his grip was still loose, and It was. I hit Jerome, sucker punched him in the face like he deserved, pretending he was Silver St. Cloud. I shot my arm into his chest. I looked over Jerome's shoulder and saw Bruce about to do a surprise jump on him. I quickly moved out of the way and Bruce tackled him onto the floor. I backed away as I saw Bruce hitting him repeatedly over and over again, watching blood splatter from Jerome's face beginning to detach off of his face. Bruce then got on top of Jerome and continuously smacked his hand deep into Jerome's face, "LET IT OUT- OW-HAHAAH- OH--LET IT OUT BRUCE!" Jerome taunted, causing Bruce to let his anger get the best of him. Bruce reached for a broken shard of glass across from him, and dangled it above Jerome alluding he was about to stab him. Bruce's hand wobbled from side to side as he was trembling with fear and rage, I stepped in, "Bruce! What are you doing? This wasn't part of your plan was it?" I stammered, I was scared myself because Bruce had the thought of even committing something so evil. He stared at himself, then at me in the mirror, realizing the horrors behind his actions.

Bruce screamed into Jerome's face and dropped the blade. "Let's go Bruce." I motioned to Bruce as he walked over my way.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Bruce's POV-7:45 PM- Outside the Mirror Maze

(Y/N) and I sped walked outside and I caught a glance of Alfred fighting two men in his path. HE WAS ALIVE!! "ALFRED!" I cheered, running to him and getting pulled into a hug.

(Y/N)'s POV-7:46 PM

I smiled at the sight of seeing Bruce and Alfred reunited. I tried looking for my uncle Jim and found him smiling at Bruce and Alfred as well. "UNCLE JIM!" I sprinted to where he was and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. "(Y/N)!!! I don't know what I would do without you. I missed you so much! I was worried sick!" we hugged tighter and I cried a little in his chest, "I missed you too!". Our moment was cut short when my uncle let go and shouted, "BEHIND YOU!" Alfred and Bruce turned around fast and saw Jerome coming towards them with a shard of glass, My uncle swang his fist into Jerome's face. Jerome tripped on himself a little, then tried swinging back. Finally my uncle swang at his face once again, this time even harder than before sending Jerome's face flying off of him! Jerome stumbled backwards than collapsed as his detached face flew into a rain puddle nearby. Everyone's face turned into immediate disgust at the sight of it. Jim gathered Alfred,Bruce, Harvey, and I together to try to get us to get out of there in the squad cars. He turned around to handcuff Jerome to only find him missing...

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(A/N)- Oh my goodness! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS THIS IS INSANITY!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT AND STAYING WITH ME THROUGH THIS AMAZING JOURNEY! I absolutely love writing this fan fiction and cannot WAIT for the upcoming chapters ahead, there is gonna be so many plot twists and emotional moments I CAN'T WAIT!!! AHHH!!! On another note, Cory Michael Smith AKA the Riddler is nominated for a category for the Teen Choice Awards under TV Villian!!! I'm so happy for him! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR 3K VIEWS and I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH and will see you on the next update! :)))))) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 301 26
BOOK THREE IN THE BATMAN:THE HERO AND THE VILLAIN SERIES STARTED - June 17th 2018 FINISHED - April 22nd 2020 The city of Gotham is being protected by...
78.5K 2.3K 21
⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️ Created By: Maddest-0f-them-all 6/28/18 ❗️ Just a heads up, Book 1(this Book) is more focused on the joker! Skip to chapter 3 if yo...
4.9K 124 13
In Brooklyn, there weren't any superheroes or vigilantes but what happens when a villain appears to wreck havoc and take over the city? Will a group...
1.2K 51 4
In Gotham City, violence is just the natural environment, if you weren't dressed like a bat you better hope you could fire gun because its your or...