Gotham x Reader

By omgeecat

You find yourself living in Gotham City, funny thing is... nobody told you the city is taken over by a bunch... More

Entering Gotham
Roaming the Sketchy Streets of Gotham with Selina Kyle
Is it who I think it is?
Lots of catching up to do
The Interrogation.
Discussions
Gotham City High
Arkham Escape
Jerome makes a move
Save the Date
The Magician
The Last Laugh
Back to Reality
He's Lost his Marbles!
The Wayne Manor
Jervis Tetch
A Rude Invitation
The Mad Hatter
Tea Time
Aftermath
Maybe I should leave Gotham for good
All Up to Me
New Girl
Silver St. Cloud
Sneaky St. Cloud
Fights with Friends
Confessions
A Suprising Case
He's Back...
Foggy Memory
Lights out
Pre-show Carnival
Our Beloved Princess
The Mirror Maze
Burgers & Fries with Milkshakes- Oh my!
Training Day
Meet me at the Cabin
Frank.
Birthday Bash!
Suspicion
Dangerous game
Riddle me this
An Autopsy revealed
Night Owl
Torn between Two PT.1
Torn Between Two PT.2
Warning Alfred
Who took the Tetch Virus?
Lee's Secret
Buried Alive
Finding Jim
Nightmares
A Race Against Time to Find a Cure
Its Getting Stronger
This City is Falling Apart
Its BEEN a HOT minute

Jerome's Revenge

3.6K 81 27
By omgeecat

"Rise and shine princess (Y/N)" Jerome stated. I realized I fell asleep again in the back of the van he took me in with the bandage still wrapped tightly around and in my mouth. My mouth was sore from being forcefully opened for so long.

"We're at the Wayne Manor... Not exactly morning but thought I'd wake you up whenever we'd get this show on the road." I didn't know what to think... did Jerome actually like me? Or was he just trying to use me as something to tug at Bruce's heart strings? "Oops I forgot! You can't talk with that thing wrapped around that pretty little mouth of yours." he gave a sly smile then grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me out of the vehicle.

I then saw a horde of possibly what seemed to be Jerome's cult followers? "Here boys- keep her safe, she's special to me." He handed me over to two random people who held me close. As the two tightened their grip on me, Jerome got so close to my face I could see all of the little cracks and crevices of each and every staple stitching his face together. "Sorry to break it to ya but I'm going to have to go against your will for dear old Brucey today-"

"noO NOO!" my screams were yet again muffled by the cloth as I tried to maneuver my way out of their grip. The two held me back as tight as they could. I continued to scream hoping to catch the attention of Alfred or Bruce. Jerome unexpectedly grabbed me, leaving yellow imprints on my skin. "(Y/N), dear...You're gonna get us caught if you keep up with this commotion!" not caring about what he did or told me I tried to make an even bigger racket. "Alright- bring me the sack guys" he brought his fingers up and down motioning them to hand him a sack. A man brought him a black sack and gently placed it down in Jerome's hand. "YOU! Make sure all the electricity is out in Wayne Manor so we can make our grand entrance!" He directed towards another member then looked back onto me. "Let's make it easier on you (y/n)... we'll put this sack over your head so you don't have to see anything!" He threw the sack over my head quickly, "Now boys! Let's go!

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Bruce's POV- 5:28 PM- The Wayne Manor

Alfred and I were trying to enjoy ourselves in the midst of all that happened in Gotham last night, trying to take our minds off of it. Suddenly, the lights throughout the whole manor went out. We heard an immediate shut down of all the electricity in the manor.

"Quick Bruce- grab the matches and candles, the black-out must have reached our home." I followed Alfred's orders and did as I was told opening the pack of matches by the small table by the couch, until we heard our home telephone ringing.

"Who's calling at this hour?" Alfred murmured. I swayed my head side to side signaling I didn't know. Alfred made his way to the telephone that continued to ring. Something in that moment didn't feel right...he looked up at me worriedly bringing his pointer finger to shush me, I blurted out, "Alfred?", he whipped out his gun but got struck by something or someone....

I hopped over the couch and ran to Alfred's aid as he lie there on the floor semi-unconcious. My head turned itself to look at everything that was going on, I saw two men holding up sticks with fiery red sparkly flames on top for light, then a man dressed in white barged in from the other side of the room making ghost noises with his hands frozen still in the air

. He speedily walked over to where I was and bent down to get a closer look at me.. "Look how big you've gotten" Jerome's smile was torn and stretched out unevenly as he let out a small chuckle.

"Are you okay?" I whispered as people were destroying precious things in my home.

"I'll be fine Master Bruce, I'll be fine" Alfred touched his sore head multiple times,

Jerome's shadow fell on us as he spoke the words "Attitude! Teenagers am I right? Ahh, I remember those days..So many exciting emotions flowing through you wanting to-" I discontinued paying attention to Jerome's babbling but rather had my attention stolen by someone carrying something I treasured close to my heart...it was a owl made of pure glass. I made sure my face didn't look too worried or else Jerome would really know that Owl was something I cared about. "You know I'll never understand rich people's taste-" he was handed the owl and held it loosely in the palm of his hand. "It's worth nothing, my father found it at a flea market" I blurted, "I keep it for sentimental reasons." Jerome seemed to have not bought my act, "Nicceee try, seems kinda hefty, it'd be such a shame if-" he taunted us by putting it at the edge of his fingertips

, "NO DON'T!-" then just as I was trying to avoid, the owl fell from his grip onto the hard floor. Thankfully it didn't break as I thought it would, then Jerome picked it up once again, "Ohh tougher than I figured" now tossing it over his shoulder letting it shatter against the concrete of the fireplace. I had enough, "I ASKED YOU WHAT YOU WANT!" I gotten up and stormed over towards Jerome. "Oh sorry the brain is still a little foggy, the real reason why I'm here is because I was going to kill you." My body went cold, "Why?" I muttered. "It's the last thing I remembered I wanted to do since I woke up, its been nagging at me ever since." he threw out a sharp knife. "The idea of slitting that pretty pink throat of yours just-" Alfred began to get up, the sounds of the guns starting up, as Jerome waved his knife around, "I remember that night- the benefit" I tried to say to buy us some time, "You're quite the showman!" He disregarded what I said as I did him, just as he put the knife a few inches away from my skin I said "Well if you're going to kill me here why don't you kill me infront of an audience? I am Bruce Wayne after all- it'd be a let down and disappointing especially since you're a great showman!" Jerome's face lit up with an idea, "Ahhhh! Bruce! Hahah, thats a great idea kid! You know who else will be joining us for this act? Over here guys!" he swerved his hands to signal to bring someone out. The person had a sack over their head.. who was it? The two men brought the person out and handed them to Jerome, "Let's see who's under this sack, shall we?"

(Y/N)'s POV-

I felt a rush of wind blow past me as the sack was pulled off of my head. I was worried sick about Bruce, I was afraid Jerome would do something to him and I couldn't stop him! I felt a wave of relief go over me as I had saw Bruce still alive and well.

"(Y/N)?!?" Bruce exclaimed with worry, his eyes were filled with terror at the sight of my hands being tied behind my back along with the cloth around my mouth

"That's right Bruce! It's your lovely girlfriend (Y/N) here to join us. Now its time to head off!"

Men began motioning me to follow, "ALFRED!" I cried out

"BRUCE!"

"Alfred I will see you again."

Alfred nodded assuringly before Bruce went in my direction along with Jerome. Who knows where we'd be heading.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

A/N- AHHH!!! Happy 4th of July! Who's your favorite character off of Gotham? I personally love Harvey because of his witty personality, I just think he's an overall amazing person just trying to lift people's spirits in times of trouble. I also love Gordon and Bruce. All together it's just the most amazing cast ever!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 124 13
In Brooklyn, there weren't any superheroes or vigilantes but what happens when a villain appears to wreck havoc and take over the city? Will a group...
99 2 10
The two meet unexpectedly while a major crime chain was continuing, and without Catwoman's help- Batman couldn't have solved it... or survived it eit...
55.3K 1.8K 31
Iris Wayne has no choice but to move to Gotham when her aunt unexpectedly passes away. Having no other family to turn to, she goes to the one person...
13.7K 217 20
*Completed* Bruce Wayne has left his home, the Wayne manor to live on the streets and learn about the life of the un-advantaged. With the help of Sel...