Gotham x Reader

By omgeecat

You find yourself living in Gotham City, funny thing is... nobody told you the city is taken over by a bunch... More

Entering Gotham
Roaming the Sketchy Streets of Gotham with Selina Kyle
Is it who I think it is?
Lots of catching up to do
The Interrogation.
Discussions
Gotham City High
Arkham Escape
Jerome makes a move
Save the Date
The Magician
The Last Laugh
Back to Reality
He's Lost his Marbles!
The Wayne Manor
Jervis Tetch
A Rude Invitation
The Mad Hatter
Tea Time
Aftermath
Maybe I should leave Gotham for good
All Up to Me
New Girl
Silver St. Cloud
Sneaky St. Cloud
Fights with Friends
Confessions
A Suprising Case
He's Back...
Foggy Memory
Jerome's Revenge
Pre-show Carnival
Our Beloved Princess
The Mirror Maze
Burgers & Fries with Milkshakes- Oh my!
Training Day
Meet me at the Cabin
Frank.
Birthday Bash!
Suspicion
Dangerous game
Riddle me this
An Autopsy revealed
Night Owl
Torn between Two PT.1
Torn Between Two PT.2
Warning Alfred
Who took the Tetch Virus?
Lee's Secret
Buried Alive
Finding Jim
Nightmares
A Race Against Time to Find a Cure
Its Getting Stronger
This City is Falling Apart
Its BEEN a HOT minute

Lights out

3.1K 83 23
By omgeecat

**BOOM*** a loud rumble was heard against the window shield with faint yelling outside.

"OOops! Sorry didn't see ya there!!" Jerome called out ending his statement with a series of cackles and giggles.

I was freaking out mentally, my legs were trembling, my heart was pounding against my chest, rattling my ribs inside.

"We've gotta make one stop gorgeous- then we'll be off to Bruce's tomorrow night."  I chose to stay silent as I could neither speak or see Jerome. The car made a loud screeching halt and I heard a car door being opened.

"Jerome Valeska! It's an honor to meet you sir!" an unknown voice called out.

"Yeah, yeah get in!" the door slammed shut and started back up again.

"Now Dwight is it?"

"Oh yes sir!"

"Would you mindddd helping me send a message to Gotham tonight?"

"Of course I'm all for it!"

What message would Jerome be sending out or sharing to all of Gotham? I wanted no part of this, but I had no choice whatsoever. For once I felt stuck, and possibly began feeling like I could never be found again.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Jim's POV -9:21 PM- GCPD Precinct

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" I tried to walk past the crowded entrance of the GCPD now flooded with a billion police men trying to arrest, fill out paperwork, and investigate today's incident at Gotham City News Station. Where was (Y/N) in all of this mess?

I walked over to my desk to find everything how it was when I left, I checked the hallways, break room, everywhere and didn't find her anywhere! I found Harvey talking to some other men using hand gestures to help get his point across about something he theorized about the incident. "Harvey have you seen (Y/N)?" I interrupted, "No, maybe she's in the restroom or exploring the place-" I shook my head, "I've looked everywhere and I can't find her." Harvey set his foot out before him, "Look I'll help you Jim just give me 5 minutes, okay?" I nodded my head slowly and walked off.

My mind pondered on anywhere else she'd go.. perhaps the Wayne Manor? No. She couldn't have, she's a good kid she wouldn't

---10 MINUTES LATER---

I strolled into Harvey's office and tell him what I've been hearing all around the precinct.  In the back of my mind I felt like (Y/N) was bound to be with Lee or someone who was here while I was gone, my state of mind was a bit at ease.

"Reports are coming in, there's been attacks, looting, at least six fires in the last hour." my hands rested on either side of my hips.

"You're telling me that Dwight actually got people to go ape?" Harvey looked bewildered,  I threw my head up in a yes response. Lucius stormed into the room, "You need to see this."

***IT HAS BEEN REPORTED CHANNEL 9'S VAN WAS STOLEN THIS EVENING, WE ARE NOW GETTING VIDEO FROM THE THEIF WHICH WE WILL PLAY IN HOPES IT LEADS TO HIS APPREHENSION***

the screen glitched onto the video,

"Testing, testing..."

Harvey hollered to the people outside of his office, "TELL THE PEOPLE AT CHANNEL 9 TO STOP BROADCASTING THIS NOW!"

"Am I live, am I on air? Oh well, Hi! Some of you may know... I died. But take it from me... Tonight Gotham, there are no rules, so tonight Gotham do what you want. And when morning comes, you too shall be.. reBORN!!" devilish laughing came from Jerome as he sparked a light onto the rope.

"Harvey we have to get over there now!" I exclaimed

"Jim there's no chance we'll make it over there in time it looks like he's by the abandoned factory over by the river."

I ran out the door and up the stairs of the GCPD.

"SEND A HELICOPTER TO THE ABANDONED FACTORY!" I heard Harvey call out.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

(Y/N)'s POV -8:01 PM- Abandoned Factory

"Alright let's hit the road, we have a long day ahead of us!" Jerome snatched the sack over my head as I awakened my eyes from a deep sleep which I never knew I fell into since all that was around me was darkness. He grabbed my arm forcefully as I was trying to stay back, not wanting to go with him.  "Com'on doll face this place is about to go up in flames!", he pulled me even harder and finally got me to run out of the building with him.

*****KABBBOOOOOOMMMMM*****  the sound caught me off guard, I squealed and collapsed below after feeling the impact of the explosion. My ears were filled with a high pitch ringing. I was then dragged into another vehicle and heard muffles from Jerome. Most of them being laughs which I was glad I could barely hear but the other parts of what he was saying I couldn't make out.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Jim's POV- 8:06 PM- GCPD Rooftop

A horrific explosion was seen taking place by the river. Lights around Gotham City began to go off one by one like a chain reaction, dimming the city by the second. Soon enough there weren't any lights at all. Everything was pitch black,

"Jim! Jim!" I heard Lee's voice somewhere in the distance,

"Lee where are you?!" I shouted,

"Come to my voice!"

I navigated myself towards her voice, assuming she was near the door of the rooftop, eventually I found her.

"Lee-"

"Jim, I don't know how but somehow Jerome came back to life and-"

"Yeah I just saw him on TV  a few moments ago, he's the reason the whole city is going through  a black- out right now."

"No Jim its not just that, Jerome took (Y/N), I don't know where but he was talking about killing Bruce Wayne, but now figuring out he went to the abandoned factory by the river I don't know where he's taken her."

I slapped my hand against my forehead. Not again.

"I'll have to warn Alfred and Bruce, tell them Jerome's taken (y/n)-"

"How Jim?! there is absolutely no electricity!"

I bit my lip in concern.

I'd have to find a way... somehow..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 55 28
In the shadow-draped alleys of Gotham City, where the line between savior and villain blurs, a new anthology emerges: "Tales of Gotham City." This gr...
20.1K 880 30
The young 23 year old Bruce Wayne is back in action after all of the villains mysteriously appear back in Gotham, including the dangerous Joker. Afte...
9K 254 24
Gotham: A crime ridden city filled with Villains and Hero's. Most who dream of obtaining powered would live to become the latter. But what happens wh...
1.2K 51 4
In Gotham City, violence is just the natural environment, if you weren't dressed like a bat you better hope you could fire gun because its your or...