The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Kidnapper.

1.4K 46 1
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV
I wake up with Butterfly on my chest and Maximus under my arm. I'd be lying if I said I feel better.  I feel so emotionally drained... so angry at the world. I just wanna be alone... and I suppose the guys do too. Butterfly? I feel so bad for her to be in a house with 5 sulking guys. I don't feel like talking at all today... there's just those days I feel like my depression is coming back... Suddenly a weight is lifted off my chest.

"Good morning boys" Butterfly smiles.

"Hey" I say and sit up.

"Don't you think we should find out who took Maximus?" she questions as she pulls her hair up.

"Later" I try to speak as less as I can.

"Whoa... okay" she gets off the bed "Maximus come on" she says as she walks out and Maximus jolts off the bed to follow her.

I feel the urge to just sit in this room in the dark all day. I wanna cry so bad, but I know uncle Keth wouldn't want that... it just hurts so fucking bad.

ELENAS POV

I really worry for the guys... they have their good and bad days, but they need to understand the painful truth... they have to move on. It pained me so much to hear that when my parents died, but it also got me through it...

I cook the guys waffles and set up their plates as I call them down. They all stagger down the stairs and take their seat as they groan. I give Maximus his dog food and he helps himself.

"How do you guys feel today" I take my seat and eat.

Silence

"Guys... you need to know the awful painful truth, it helps me so much though... you need to move on" I look at them then my waffles. I'll the sudden a hear a fork fall to a plate, I look up to see Lock looking at the guys.

"Give me that shot" Lock says sternly.

"The one that makes you pass out?"  Aaron questions.

"Yes" Lock clenches his jaw.

"What the fuck? No, do not give him that shot" I growl.

"How are you going to tell them what to do" Lock turns to me.

"Because this isn't you! Lock you're a brave and strong guy! Why won't you guys just talk to me instead of pushing me away!" I shout at them. The guys stand up in frustration and walk upstairs. "Lock..." I say and he turns around to look at me then walks off.

I stand there speechless and Maximus whines.

"Stormy!" I take out my phone and dial her number then it rings.

"Hey El" Stormy picks up.

"Hey uh... could you maybe please come over?" I say nervously.

"Sure! Anything to get away from Daniel. Just send me your address and I'll be over" she says.

"Thank you! we'll talk when you get over" I say.

"Awesome, see you there. Bye" she says before hanging up.

"Come on Maximus, let's get ready" I run up the stairs with him following me. I walk in my room to see Lock sitting at the edge of the bed looking at me. "I'm just taking a shower, Stormy's coming over" I say as I go in the bathroom.

I get dressed, brush my teeth, pull up my hair, and put on my black converse. I run downstairs with Maximus and sit on the couch waiting for a knock.

About 20 minutes later a head knocks on my door and jolt up to open it.

"Hey El!" Stormy and I hug then pull away.

"Hey! Listen uh could you help me with something?" I say looking at her.

"Of course, what is it?" she asks.

"Maximus went missing because I believe someone took him from our yard. His collar was laying in the grass and before he was gone he was growling aggressively. We found him at the pound...I wanna know who put him in there" I say looking at Maximus then her.

"Shit, sorry Elena. But yea ill help you, where are the guys?" she says looking around.

"Uh... they're grieving over the death of Locks uncle" I say low.

"Aw I'm sorry" she frowns.

"It's okay, they're just taking it hard" I look at the stairs.

"I bet..." she says faintly.

We searched the security cameras to see someone in a black suit run up into the yard and take Maximus.

"I KNEW IT!!" I stand up.

"How're we going to identify it?" Stormy also stands up.

"What the fuck is all this commotion" Justin walks down the stairs with the guys following behind him.

"We checked the security cameras to find someone take Max from the yard" I growl.

"Where?" Lock hovers over me and I pull up the footage.

"Shit" Colin says.

"Wait... those shoes...." I get a closer look "are so familiar"

"Who's?!" Stormy shouts. I gulp in realization... Alexis. I pull out my phone and text Catherine saying we should hang out today so i can get her address.

"Who are you texting?" Lock looks over my phone.

"Her names Catherine, we were old high school best friends... she was the one that took Max" I say as I type. She says sure, but her boyfriends over so I ask for her address.

"Is that the girl you've been texting for like two weeks?" Lock looks at my phone.

"What? How do you know?" I say looking at him.

"You're seriously asking that to a killer that can track everything?" Lock looks at me.

"Touché" I look down. "I HAVE HER ADDRESS!!" I shout and walk towards the door with the guys following behind me.

Lock drives off to the address and we stop at a gorgeous two story house. I knock on her door and she comes out with Alex? If you don't remember Alex, he was my crush back then and i he ran up to me at graduation.

"Alex?" i look at him and his face lights up.

"Ellie?!" he hugs me and i don't hug back since i'm confused. He pulls away and looks at me confused.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I look at Catherine then him.

"Yea... Catherine..." he frowns.

"OOOH!!!" i mentally hit myself.

"Haha come in" Catherine opens the door wider.

"I can't..." i back up.

"What?" Catherine asks.

"Why did you take Maximus!" i shout.

"What the fuck?!" Catherine closes the door and walks towards me.

"You took my dog" i growl.

"No-" she gets cut off by the guys coming out from the side.

"Give it up" Lock rolls his eyes.

"Y-y-your Lock Archer!!" Alex and Catherine stutter.

"Why the fuck did you take her dog?" he walks towards her.

"RUN ELENA! HE'S A KILLER" Alex shouts.

"No..." i say sternly.

"Why. Did. You. Take. Maximus" Lock says impatiently.

"Speak up" Justin stands beside Lock.

"Oh my gosh" Catherine cowers.

"Elena why aren't you afraid!?!" Alex looks at me.

"He's my boyfriend Alex and the others are my best friends" i roll my eyes.

"What the fuck?!" Alex looks at me in disgust.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE OUR DOG!" Lock loses his patients and pins Catherine to the wall. Aaron holds Alex back and Maximus growls aggressively.

"I-i wanted Elena to be my friend again" Catherine says with fear.

"What the fuck? I've been texting you for two weeks!" i snap.

"Like before... we were best friends so i was going to get Max from the pound and give him back to you so you think of me as a-" Lock cuts her off by throwing her at the wall then walks up to her.

"You're a bitch" Stormy jumps in.

"A real friend wouldn't do that" Colin hisses.

"Never. Mess. With. My. Family. Again" Lock throws her once again and walks to the car with the guys and Stormy following.

"Elena..." Catherine says begging for mercy.

"Fuck you" i walk off to the car.

We arrive home and everyone goes into their room once Stormy leaves. I follow Lock into the room and decide to talk to him once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
9.5K 229 68
Donovan Shepherd thinks he's the shit, good looks, incredibly charming and yet, he's still the resident bad boy and he can get away with almost anyth...