Changing Love

By Justwriters

Changing Love. More

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

Chapter Three

448 14 0
By Justwriters

When I opened my eyes, Christian was looking up at the ceiling, a small smile on his face.

"Morning." I murmur.   

He looked down at me and smiled. "Morning. Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I did." I smile.

"Good," he murmured, bending his head and kissing me softly. "What do you want for breakfast?" I kiss him back and I'm about to answer when his bedroom door flies open.

My eyes widen. "E-Elliott."

"What the fuck man!" he yells.

Christian jumped out the bed and held his hands up. "Nothing happened, man." Elliott goes over and grabs Christian's shirt, throwing him to the floor.

"Elliott!" I jumped up and pushed my brother back. "Don't hurt him!" Elliott picks me up and carries me out of the room. He sits me down and then goes back into the room, closing the door. I try opening it but he must have locked it.

"Elliott!" I banged on the door. "Elliott, open this door right now!" Silence met my cries for him to open the door. "I'll go tell mum you're about to hurt him!" I shouted in one last desperate attempt. Nothing works. I sigh. I dont want Christian to get hurt! Would I get to my room and through my window on time? What happens if Elliott hurts Christian before I get there? The next thing I know the door is open and Elliott has my dress and heels in his hand. He picks me up and carries me over to our house and to his room.

"Elliott!" I hit his back until he drops me down. "You're such a jerk, Elliott!"

"You are not going near him again, and he's not going to get anywhere close to you." he snaps.

"Why the hell not?" I shouted, pushing him away from me and glaring at him.

"Do you really think I'm going to let the guy that took your virginity as fun for him near you?!"

"We didn't sleep together!" I threw my arms out and rolled my eyes. "And you shouldn't care who I sleep with anyway!"

"You're my sister! I'm not going to let you get hurt!"

"I'm not going to get hurt, Elliott!" I shoved past him and tried to open his door but he blocked the way. "Move."

"No." He glares at me. "You're staying here and I'm going to talk to Mom and Dad about us switching rooms."

"For the love of- Elliott, stop acting so stupid!" I felt my anger begin to bubble up. "You dare make us switch rooms and I will never talk to you again!" I shouted after him as he exited his room.

"Elliott!" I yell. I throw myself onto his bed and cuddle up to a pillow. I squeezed my eyes shut. He wouldn't actually make us switch, right? I loved my room! And Christian being just a few feet away was a major bonus. I feel tears in my eyes and I cry myself to sleep.

My body jolted awake when I realized someone was in the room with me. I looked over at my brother then looked away from him; I was beyond annoyed with him.

"Ellie." He says.

"Are you going to keep me locked in here or can I go?" I asked, walking over to his door and pulling it open, surprised that it was actually unlocked.

He grabs my hand and pulls me over to his bed again. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever," I muttered, looking away from him. I refused to forgive him.

"El, I don’t want to see you get hurt."

"Whatever," I repeated. "Can I go now?"

"Ellie, please."

"Look," I got up and stared down at him. "You were a jerk. I'm annoyed with you. Okay?" Before he could reply, I left his room and went to mine. How could he?! I have never once interfered in one of his relationships.

After rubbing my eyes, I sat up and walked over to my window. I could see right into Christian's room, and I noticed my bracelet sitting on his desk. I go over to my door and lock it. I go back to my window and open it. I lean over and knock On Christian's window.

He appeared in front of his window and frowned when he saw me. "Your brother released you then?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, can I come over?" I ask.

He hesitated then nodded. "As long as he doesn't try to kill me," he muttered as he helped me over.  I see he has a bruise forming on his face and his lip is bleeding. I take his hand and pull him to his bathroom. I find a first aid kit and open it. I stand on my toes and try cleaning his wounds. I feel hand on my waist and I'm being lifted onto the counter.

"Thanks." he smiles softly and stands in between my legs, then I realize I'm still just wearing his shirt. I don’t think about it and continue cleaning his wounds.

His gaze lowered to my legs before he met my gaze again. "Am I going to get that back?"

"Nope." I grinned and gently rubbed my thumb over his bruise. "Does it hurt?"

He flinches. "A bit, yeah."

I pulled my hand away. "Sorry."

"Is okay." I smile softly and lightly kiss his cheek. He rested his forehead against mine and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry about Elliott." I murmur. "I never wanted you to get hurt because of me.

He shook his head. "It's fine, Ellie. Nothing I can't handle," he teased, kissing me softly. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He picked me up and walked me back into his room. He laid me down on the bed and pushed my hair away from my face. I smile up at him and pull him down to kiss me.

His fingers tangled in my hair as he kissed down my neck. I groaned and pulled him closer. "Does your brother know your here?" he asked, pushing back. "I don't want him to break in and kill me."

"He doesn’t." I murmur, God it feels good when he kisses my neck...

He smirked as he gently nipped my neck. "Pay attention," he whispered. "Will he try to talk to you?" he asked. "Because he'll automatically assume you’re here, I'm sure of it."

"I don’t care, he has no right interfering with us."

"Ellie," Christian sighed and lifted my chin. "I don't want to ruin my friendship and your relationship with your brother."

"Then he just needs to get over the fact that we like each other."

He met my gaze and run his thumb across my cheek. "I guess he does." I pull is head back to me and kiss him.

He froze when we both were getting into the kiss and listened to the banging noise coming from my house. "What is that?"

"Shit... Elliott banging on my locked door..." I jumped up and made sure my top was okay before walking over to the window. Christian appeared behind me, gently squeezing my waist before kissing my neck and helping me into my window.

I smile at him and peck his lips. "Call me later." I murmur.

"I'll be in your room after he's gone to bed," he said back quietly, smiling. I chuckled and shut my window before going over to my door and opening to my angry brother.

"What do you want?" i ask, still angry with him.

"What took you so long to answer the door?" he asked, pushing into my room and looking around. "And why are you still wearing that t-shirt?"

"I dont want to talk to you and I can wear whatever I want!"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And Christian isn't in here! Elliott, get out. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"I dont want you seeing him Ellie!"

"Why not?!" I shoved on his chest. "What is so bad about me going out with him?"

"I don’t want you to get hurt!"

"You don't even trust your best friend with your sister? Who else can you trust more?!" He turns and leaves my room. "Oh, no you don't!" I tugged on his arm. "You demanded we talk, let's talk. Why don't you trust him?"

He doesn’t answer. "Elliott!"

I shoved on his chest, making him stumble backwards. "Why don't you trust him?!"

"Just tell me!"

"Because I know he'll cheat on you!"

I just stand there. "W-what?"

He sighed and looked away. "I know that he'll cheat on you. Okay?"

"No." I say. "I'm not going to believe you."

My brother's face softened. "I know he's cheated, Ellie."

"No! He would have told me!" I backed away from him.

"He wouldn’t do that to me." I say. "We've just started going out, he wouldn’t do that!" Elliott tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away and went to my room. Christian wouldn't do that to me, we've been best friends for a long time. I would know if he cheated on his girlfriend...

I take a shower and change then decide I want to hang out with Christian and actually go out. Once I'm dressed in shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt, I walk over to my window and knock on Christian's. When he sees me he smiles.

"Want to go out?" I asked him, sitting on my window sill. "I don't really want to stay here with my brother and I want to go out together for once."

He grins. "Sure. I'll meet you at my car." I smiled and nodded. I slipped on my shoes and skipped down the stairs to Christian's car before I slowed to a walk. He comes out of his house and smiles when he sees me. "Ready Ellie?"

"Yup, ready to go." He opened his door for me and kissed my cheek before I got in. I watched him walk around to his side of the car. "Where to?" he asked when he pulled out the driveway.

"Anywhere, I'm just glad we can spend time together."

He grinned over at me. "Okay. I know where to go." I smiled down at our hands when he linked them together and placed them on his thigh. I smile brightly, I just can’t stop.

We pulled up outside a small diner and I bit my lip as I looked at the setting sun. "I hope you like it here. The beach is just a few minutes down, we can go there after, if you want?"

"I'd love to go to the beach." I beam.

He grinned. "Great. Wait here." I blinked as he jumped out the car and jogged around to my side.

"You made me wait so you can open my door?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah." he blushes a little and helps me out of his car.

I pulled his head down and kissed him. "It's sweet, Christian." He kisses me back.

"Come on, let's go in," he said, smiling and pulling me towards the diner. I nod and follow him in. "A table for two, please," he said to the waitress, who smiled and nodded her head.

"Is this booth okay?" she asked, looking between us. We nodded and took our seats. "What can I get you to drink?"

"Sprite." I smile softly.

"Make that two," Christian told the waitress, who nodded and walked away.

"Christian? Can I ask you something?" I ask softly.

He looked up from the menu and smiled at me. "Sure, go ahead."

"My brother, he said... he said you cheated on someone." I look down. Silence settled over us and when I finally looked back up, Christian was looking out the window, his fists clenched on the table and his teeth gritted.

"Christian?" I murmur.

"I can't believe he said that to you," he finally said, turning his head to look at me.

I dont say anything, but I look up at him.

"You believe him, don't you?"

"I don’t."

He sighed and looked down at his hands. "I wouldn't blame you if you did, everyone else believes it."

"Why would they?"

"Because of the girl that spread the lie," he said, lifting his gaze to mine. "They believed her over me because she put the innocent act on."

"Well I dont believe that you have."

A smile spread across his face. "Really?" I nodded and squeaked in surprise when he leant across the table and kissed me.

I kiss him back. "Wow."

"Wow?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm shocked that you are so, so sweet."

He chuckled and grinned. "Thank you, I guess." I smile and peck his lips.

Our waitress cleared her throat. "Sorry, but I have your drinks." I smiled at her as she placed them down. "Do you know what you want to order yet?"

"Uh, not yet, sorry."

"It's fine," she smiled. "Call me over when you're ready."

"What do you fancy?" Christian asked me, smiling.

"Um," I bite my lip as I look over the menu.

"The burgers here are great," he told me, folding his hands and putting them on top of his menu. "I'm going to get one of those."

"Mm, that sounds good."

He grinned and gestured for the waitress to come over. "Can we have two of your famous burgers?" he asked.

"Sure," the girl smiled at him. "I'll bring them right over," she said before disappearing.

I smile at Christian, I cant help it.

"What?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing," I smile more.

He rested his elbows on the table and cocked his head to the side, his eyes scanning over my face. "I should have asked you out a long time ago," he murmured.

"I wish you would have."

"I know," he said quietly, running his thumb across my bottom lip. "I wish I did as well. I guess it was your brother that scared me off."

"But why now?" I murmur.

"I don't know, honestly," he said, dropping his hands onto the table. "I guess I just hated not being able to do everything we done in secret, outside." I nod and touch his hand. He held my face between his hands and kissed me, again and again. "I don't think I'll get used to it," he said, chuckling.

"I think I will." I giggle.

He grinned. "I guess I'll have to do it more to get used to it."

I nod. "Yeah." I take his hand in mine.

I watched him as he rubbed his thumb over my fingers; it looked like he didn't know he was doing it as he looked out the window. It’s cute, just like how he linked our fingers together and set them on his thigh in the car.

Christian looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm cute?"

I blinked in surprise. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah..." I blush.

He chuckled and squeezed my hand. "You're pretty cute yourself," he said quietly, looking down.

I blush even more. "You know, you really make me blush."

A smirk covered his face, I bit my lip as I watched him. "It’s cute when you do that." he grins.

"Do what?" I asked him, blinking.

"Bite your lip."

"You think it's cute when I bite my lip?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and trying to not bite my lip again. He nods. I looked out the window. Did he just find me cute?

"Hey," he touches my cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I replied instantly, then realized I spoke to quickly.

"Now I know something is wrong. What is it?" I don’t look at him. He sighs. "Ellie." He gripped my chin and turned my head towards him. "Tell me, please, Ellie."

"Do you just think I'm cute?"

He blinked and frowned. "Um, no?"

"No?"

"Ellie, what are you asking me?"

My cheeks burned as I looked down. "Nothing."

"No, no." He lifted my chin again. "Tell me what you meant."

"What do you think of me?"

"You're asking what I think of you?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing. I nodded my head. "How can you ask that, Ellie? You must know what I think of you."

"No," I shook my head. "I don't know."

"So please tell me." I add.

He chuckled and leant across the table. "Ellie, you're amazing. I've always thought how smart you are, how good you are at everything you do. You're funny, kind, you’re nice to everyone. You're beautiful, and not to mention you're a great kisser," he finished, grinning.  I blush for the billionth time in two days. "You're amazing, Ellie," he repeated, pulling my chin towards his so he could kiss me. I kiss him back and beam. He pulled away smirking. "Okay, so what do you think of me?"

"Really?"

"Yes." He rolled his eyes. "You want to know what I think of you, now you have to do the same for me."

"Alright, fine." I grin. "You're sweet, amazing, smart, good looking, funny, get along with almost everyone, are amazing at sports, and a softy at times."

"Now, I like the sound of me," he said, grinning. I laughed and shook my head. "Thank you, though," he said quietly. I give a small soft smile.

Once we were finished with our food, Christian paid and led me outside. "Off to the beach," he said, swinging our arms. I smile and kiss his cheek.

When we reached the edge of the beach, Christian looked down at me and smiled.

"What?" I murmur.

"Nothing." He shook his head and tugged me down the beach. I swing our hands back and forth. Then I take small glances at him.  "I have a feeling you're checking me out," he said, grinning at me.

I giggled and blushed a little even though I didn't mean too. "And why do you think that?"

"I saw you glancing at me," he said, picking me up and spinning me around.

I start laughing and hold onto his shoulders. "Christian! Put me down!"

"No." He grinned and let me slid down his body until I was tiptoeing.  I keep my hands on his shoulders and look up and grin at him. "I really like you, Ellie," he said quietly, lowering his gaze from my eyes.

"I know, I really like you too." He ducked his head and kissed me softly. I kiss him back and move closer.

He linked our fingers together and walked us further down the beach. "I love coming here," he said softly, looking out at the sea.

"Me too, I love watching the sunset." We both watched the sun go down in silence, neither of us needing to fill the quiet with pointless chatter. I lean into him, he's warm and I didn’t bring a sweatshirt.

Christian squeezed me, obviously knowing why I was trying to get closer to him. "I should have told you to bring a jacket," he said softly, rubbing my arms. I nod and move closer to him, trying to keep warm.

"Do you want to leave? I don't want you to get a cold, Ellie."

"I'm fine,"

I watched him as he sat down and patted his lap. "Come on, sit down then." I sit down on his lap and cuddle up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I love this." I murmur.

"Me, too," he said quietly, smiling against my neck. I tried to stifle the giggle but it burst through. Why did my neck have to be ticklish?

He chuckles. "I forgot you're ticklish." In one swift movement, I was laying down on the sand and Christian was kissing down my neck, making me laugh and try to squirm away.

"Christian!" I laugh. I dont really want him to stop because when he kisses my neck it feels good.

He grinned against my neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'm not stopping." I smile and pull his head to mine so I can kiss him. He kissed me back and pulled me close to him. I deepen the kiss. His fingers trailed up my spine and I felt him smile against my lips as I shivered. I pull him closer and kiss him back. When he pulled away, he lightly ran his thumb over my bottom lip. I smiled against his fingers and started to laugh when he tickled my side.

"Why are you tickling me?"

"Because I love hearing you laugh," he told me quietly.

I blush a little. "You know," I whisper. "My brother still thinks we slept together."

He met my gaze and cocked his head to the side. "Makes it sound like you want us to sleep together to prove him right," he teased. Just him saying that makes me blush. Does he know I'm a virgin? Christian smiled and ran his fingers down my neck. "I was just joking, Ellie. I'm not pushing you to make us sleep together."

"I know." I tell him. He rested his elbow next to my head and balanced his head on his hand. I smiled up at him, loving how we didn't have to talk for no reason. "Do you prefer if I call you Christian or Chris?"

He blinked and looked at me in silence for a moment. "I think I like it when you call me Christian, you're the only one who does," he said softly, lightly kissing me.

I beam and kiss him back. "Then I'll call you Christian."

"Great." He grinned and pushed my hair behind my ear. "What about you? Your full name or nickname?"

"Well, what would my nickname be?"

"Um, well, your brother and everyone else calls you El?"

"Everyone calls me El or Ellie."

"Or I could call you Ellanore," he teased, kissing along my jaw.

"No way." I tell him. "Never."

"Mm, I'm sure I can make you like it," he murmured against my ear before trailing kisses down my neck.

I bite my lip. "Nope, anything but Ellanore."

"Ellanore," he teased, a wide grin on his face. I shake my head. He kissed down my neck. "Mm, Ellanore," he murmured.

"No, please."

He smirked. "What do I get if I don't call you it?"

"What do you want?"

"You have to come up with something, *Ellanore*," he told me, ducking his head to kiss down my neck, again.

"You can...take me to the spring dance."

"Take you to the spring dance?" he repeated, smiling. "You want to go together?"

"Yeah, I want to." I beam.

"Okay, Ellanore," he said, grinning. "I'll take you to the spring dance."

"Christian!" I laugh.

A smirk covered his face as he ducked his head to kiss me. "I'll buy a tie to match your dress," he said, chuckling.

I kiss him back. "Alright, just please stop with calling me Ellanore."

"But I like calling you Ellanore," he said, a small pout on his face.

"Anything else."

"I can't exactly call you Nora," he said, frowning.

"What about, Ella?"

"Hm, I like it," he said, tapping his chin.

I kiss his cheek. "Good." A smile spread across his lips as he lowered his head and kissed me. I grinned and pulled away, making him pout. "We still haven’t finished our project."

"You bring up our project as I try to kiss you?" He raised his eyebrow. "Am I boring you?"

"You're not, but I just remembered that."

"Well, okay." He frowned. "Does that mean you want to go?"

"Not, just yet." I cuddle up to him.

He kissed my forehead and smiled. "Okay, we'll stay for a little while longer." He flopped down next to me and pulled me against his chest. I snuggle up to him more and close my eyes. A smile tugged at my lips when he ran his fingers slowly up and down my spine. I find myself moving closer to him. Christian pulled my legs so I was laying on top of him, one of my legs either side of him. He smiled up at me as I met his gaze.

"Hi there."

"Hey." I chuckled and leant my forehead against his.

"You're really amazing Ella." he grins.

"You think so?" I asked quietly, smiling.

"I really do."

"You're really amazing, too, Chrissy," I teased.

"Hey, that’s not funny."

"What isn't?" I asked innocently.

"Chrissy." he mutters.

"It's unique, no one calls you it," I said, winking. 

"Ella, just call me Christian."

"Fine," I said, sighing and dropping my head onto his chest. "I guess I'll just have to call you that then."

"Hey," he murmurs. "Why are you upset?"

"I'm not," I said, lifting my head and resting my chin on his chest. He stroked my cheek and raised his eyebrow. "Honestly, nothing is wrong."

He rubs my back. "Do you want to head home?"

I shake my head and pushed myself up so I could kiss him. "I don't want to leave yet. I love it here."

"We have to go back soon and I really don’t want you to get sick."

With a sigh, I sat up and got comfortable on his lap. "But I don't want to go."

He wraps his arms around me. "Ella, I don’t want to leave either, but I don’t want you sick."

"Fine, but ten more minutes," I tell him, kissing along his jaw to his lips.

"Mm, alright." he cradles my face in his hands and kisses me back. I grinned against his lips and tugged my fingers through his hair. I feel his arms snake around my waist.

"Maybe we should stop," he murmured against my lips. "Before I can't." I nod and pull back a bit before kissing him again. He groaned and squeezed my waist. I deepen the kiss a little. I smirked when he moaned and tried to pull me closer to him. I kiss him more and more and more.

"No more kissing," he murmured, barely moving his lips away from mine. "Otherwise I won't stop, Ella."

I nod and peck his lips before getting up off his lap. When he didn't move, I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why aren't you getting up?"

He turns so he isn’t facing me. "Give me a couple minutes."

I felt a grin tug at my lips. "Aw, okay."

After a few minutes he gets up and takes my hand in his. "Okay, let’s go." he smiles softly. I couldn't help but chuckle at him and wrap my arm around his waist, slowly trailing my hand along his hip. He tenses up a bit. I ducked my head so he wouldn't see my smirk. "Ella? What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I said innocently, blinking up at him.

"I'm not believing that."

"And why not?" I asked, trying to keep my innocent face on.

"You're playing innocent."

"I am not!" I said, gasping and looking up at him.

He laughs. "Yes you are."

I stopped in front of him and trailed my fingers along his jeans. "I am not," I said, smirking.

He groans and grabs my hips. "Yes you are."

I shook my head and moved my hands slowly. His eyes close. I felt a grin tug at my lips.

"Ella..." he says softly.

"Mm, yeah?"

"W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just standing here in front of you."

"Bullshit." he mumbles. I snorted and pushed myself closer to him. He wraps his arms around me. "We should go.."

"Fine," I said, sighing. He kisses my forehead and leads me back to his car.

We got in and Christian looked over at me, a smile on his face. "I'm glad we went out today."

"Me too." I grin.

With our fingers linked, he drove us home. The whole time, I couldn't keep my eyes off him, or the smile off my face.

Once back at our houses he gets out and opens my door for me.

I took his hand and we walked up to my front door. "I feel like your brother is about to come bursting out and attack me," he said quietly, running his thumb across my cheek.

"I won’t let him hurt you." I murmur. "Not again."

He shook his head and kissed the tip of my nose. "I should be protecting you from things, not the other way around." I nod and wrap my arms around him, hugging him. "I'll be in your room in half an hour," he said, smiling. "I don't want our day to end yet."

"Sounds good." I peck his lips and open my front door.

He squeezed my waist before walking over to his front door. I grinned to myself and walked up to my room. I hear a knock on my open door and turn to see who it is.

"Hey, Wesley," I say, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What's up?"

"I heard Elliott's freak out." he tells me.

"Yeah, he was being an idiot," I tell him, pulling my shoes off and throwing them towards my closet.

"So, what really happened?"

"I slept over Christian's," I told him, my eyes flicking to the window when he wasn't looking at me. Was he going to come over now? Would he notice my brother and wait?

"Okay...and?"

"And that's it. Elliott freaked out and thought we slept together. He's trying to convince mum and dad to switch our rooms," I said, sighing and rubbing my eyes.

"Elliott is just really protective and besides mum and dad won’t change your rooms."

"Tell that to him," I muttered. "I'm tired, Wes. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning, okay?" He nodded and gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead and leaving my room, shutting the door behind him. I change into my pajamas and get in bed.

Twenty minutes later, my bedroom window was opening and I saw Christian wince when it shut a little too loudly. "Sorry," he murmured. "Is your door locked?" I shook my head. "Want me to do it?"

"Yeah." I nod.

Once he locked the door, he sat down next to me and smiled. "Hey, Ellanore," he said, a teasing glint in his eyes. I roll my eyes and pull him towards me. His arms wrapped around me instantly, and he pulled me to his chest.

I snuggle up to him. "I could get used to this."

"So could I," he said quietly, running his fingers through my hair and kissing my neck. I roll him onto his back and crawl on top of him, with my legs on either side of him. He blinked up at me before smiling. I grin and lean down, kissing him. His fingers gripped my waist as he deepened the kiss. I kiss him back and tangle my hands in his hair. He groaned and tried to pull me closer. I start French kissing him. He tried to pull away but I could tell he didn't want to by the way he held me close to him. I don’t want him to pull away. I want him close, closer even.

"Uh, Ella," he murmured against my lips. "I think we should stop." I kiss him some more. He groaned and pulled me flat against him, rolling us over so I was under him. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. His fingers trailed down my side. I hold onto him tightly and deepen the kiss to the fullest extent.

Christian moaned as I tightened my legs around him. I kiss him more and move my hips a little.

"Ella," he moaned as I kissed down his neck. I find a sensitive spot on his neck and start sucking on it. He groaned and pulled my head up before kissing me, knocking the breath out of me. Holy shit... I tighten my legs around his waist and move my hips more. Christian cursed under his breath as he held my face between his hands, meeting my gaze. I beam and kiss him passionately. He trailed his fingers down my arms and squeezed my hands before pulling them above my head, since I was trying to push his jeans down. I frown against his lips and kiss him more.

"Ella," he said, trying to pull away from me. I blinked up at him, feeling my cheeks heat up. "We should stop," he mumbled. I don’t want to stop.... at all. He groaned and dropped his forehead against mine. "Don't give me that look," he pleaded. I pout, I don’t know what's going on with me, but what I do know is that I feel this fluttering in my stomach. He kissed me softly. "If you do want to sleep with me, Ella, I would prefer if I made it at least a little special for you," he said quietly. I kiss him back and nod. I think of a question that I asked myself earlier: Does he know I'm a virgin? And now my new question: Is he a virgin? "What are you thinking?" he asked, smoothing out my furrowed eyebrows with small kisses.

"You do know I'm a virgin, right?"

He raised his eyebrow and nodded his head slowly. "I got that from your brother’s freak-out," he told me, smiling.

"Oh." I blinked. "Um, are you?" I asked him quietly, avoiding his gaze.

"No."

I nodded my head slowly. "Okay."

"I understand if you don’t want to sleep with me."

I blinked in surprise. "Why wouldn't I want to?"

"I've slept with other girls and I really don’t want to push you into having sex with me if you're not ready."

I shook my head. "I want to," I told him, instantly blushing after.

"You do? Really?"

"Yes." I blush more.

He grinned and kissed me. "That's great," he murmured, avoiding my gaze and smiling. I start kissing him once again and moving my hips. Even if we aren’t sleeping together yet, we can have some fun. Christian looked at me in surprise. "What are you doing?" He asked, biting his lip.

"What's it look like?" I bite my lip.

"Well, I know what it looks like, but I thought we were going to wait?"

"We are."

"So, what are we doing then?" He slowly raised his eyebrow.

"No one ever said we couldn’t do this." I murmur.

His lip twitched but he pulled me closer and whispered, "You're right," then started to kiss down my neck. I grin and move my head to the side. I felt his grin as I tugged on his hair, wanting to be closer to him. I tighten my legs around his waist even more.

The sound of someone banging on my door made us jump apart. I stared at Christian with wide eyes as he nearly toppled off the bed.

"Shit!" I mutter.

"Ellie?" my mum calls through the door. "Why's your door locked?"

"Uh," I shoved Christian under my bed and ran over to the door. "I was just changing," I tell her once I open the door and smile up at her, hoping she wouldn't look at the obvious cramped boy under my bed.

"With your door locked?"

"Elliott has been walking into my room without knocking."

"Ah." She nodded her head in understanding before walking in my room and sitting on my bed. "He told me about you sleeping at Christian's," she told me, raising her eyebrow.

"Mum, I swear we didn’t do anything, we fell asleep watching a movie."

"I believe you, honey," she said softly, smiling up at me. I sat down next to her and felt Christian tug on my ankle, making me bite my lip and try to concentrate on my mum.

"Thanks Mum, Elliott wont."

"He should believe you, honey. You’re his sister and Christian is his best friend, so I can understand his point though."

"Nothing happened!"

My mum blinked at me in surprise. "Okay, okay," she said, getting up and putting her hands up.

"He doesn’t have much of a point."

My mum rolled her eyes and walked over to the door. "I know, but he's protective of you, honey, always has been," she said before shutting the door behind her.

I sigh. "I know." Christian tugged on my ankle, causing me to laugh and help him up. "That was really close." I laugh lightly.

"It was," he said quietly, pushing me back on the bed and hovering over me. I smile and pull him down, kissing him. He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled down at me. "Want to watch a movie or something before we get carried away?"

"Yeah." I nod. He kissed me softly before getting up, locking the door and looking at my DVD collection. "Pick anything." I watched him once I rolled onto my stomach and rested my head on my hands. My eyes trailed over him as he shifted in his spot and picked up a DVD case. I grin and watch him put the DVD in.

When he catches me looking at him, he smirked and laid on top of me. "Ah, comfortable," he said, sighing.

I giggle. "Get off me."

"Never," he murmured, kissing the back of my neck. I roll us over and sit on his lap, straddling him. He smirked up at me. "I suppose this is more comfortable." I giggle more and lean down, kissing him softly. He kept me close to him, even after we pulled apart to breath. His fingers ran slowly down my cheek and neck, until he reached my hands and linked our fingers together. I beam and squeeze his hands lightly.

He kissed my forehead and sat us up, making us lean against the headboard. "Time to watch the film, no more touching," he teased. I cuddle up to him. We watched the TV in silence, every so often Christian would steal a kiss then sit back up and watch the screen. Being with him like this makes me really happy and I'm so comfortable around him.

Once the film was over, Christian slid us down the bed and made us face each other. I smiled against his thumb as he ran it across my bottom lip.

"Hi." I murmur.

He grinned. "Hey, Ellanore," he said, a smirk covering his face.

"Chrissy."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I suppose I'll have to put up with Chrissy," he said, pulling me closer to him and brushing his nose against mine.

"Don’t call me Ellanore and I won’t call you Chrissy."

"But I like calling you Ellanore," he whispered.

"Too bad."

"Ellanore," he murmured, kissing along my jaw and down my neck. "I know you like me calling you that."

"No." I whisper.

"I bet you do," he said, gently biting my earlobe. "Admit it."

I moan quietly. "No."

"Are you sure?" he asked, planting small kisses until his lips were hovering over mine, barely a breath apart.

"Completely."

He groaned and pulled me closer. "Guess I'll change your mind then," he murmured.

"You can’t." I kiss him.

He grinned. "You never know."

"Nope."

With a small eye roll, he laid flat on his back and pulled me flat against him. "Whatever you say, Ellanore," he said lightly, kissing my hair. "Bedtime." My eyes are heavy and I'm already ready to fall asleep.

"Goodnight, Ellanore," he mumbled just before I slipped into the blackness of sleep, a smile on my face the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 4 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fell in love, but life didn't supported themand they fall apart. The love...
49K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
385 75 23
Maybe my heart was his all along...
351K 22.2K 141
He loves her with every fiber of his being, but even then he leaves her brokenhearted... Her heart no longer beats for him, yet she can't see him bro...