Set It Off Scenarios

By Vertiline72

COMPLETED AT THE MOMENT! Just a bunch of scenarios, maybe a oneshot here and there. But there will be no Aust... More

Quick A/N
Meeting
Friendship
He Learns of His Feelings for You
You Learn of Your Feelings for Him
He (finally) Asks You Out
SHOCKING NEWS!
First Date
First Kiss
Couple Nicknames:
Texts
He Gets JEALOUS!
You Get Sick!
Cuddles!
You Wear Something of His
Your (Set It Off) Song!
You Are Loved!
Your Job in the Band (Tiny Update)
You Break Up!
How He Takes the Break Up
Zodiacs?!
Summer is Here!
PARTNERS IN CRIME!
You (Finally) Move In!
Bugs!
Dan Clermont's Song: Save the Last Dance for Me
Zach DeWall's Song: It's Raining Men
Maxx Danziger's Song: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Cody Carson's Song: I Need a Hero
Author~Chan and Animals?!
Belated Bandiversary!
You Prank Him!
Texts 1.5
He Meets Your Family
Contact Names:
Sweet Dreams
Truth or Dare!
He (Tries) to Make a Move!
Love Letters from Him
Love Letters From You
OTP Questions
5K Answers
Celebrity Friend
Nightmares
Texts 2.0
First Thoughts
Rainy Day
He Gets Sick
The Secret Meeting
That One Thing
Angel/Demon
Mythical Creature
Halloween Drabbles
Trick or Treating
Dealing With Hate
You're Going to Hate Me
Congratulations
The Wedding
Wedding Details (Cody & Maxx)
Wedding Details (Zach & Dan)
Coming Home
I'M BACK!
Nutcracker
FANFICTION?!
First Snow
Search Results
Christmas-Y
Domestic Life
I lied
You Are (Still) Loved
IMPORTANT PSA THAT WILL AFFECT EVERYONE!!! PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

You Get Back Together!

585 19 2
By Vertiline72

(A/N I couldn't wait! So here is your after vacation [even though I haven't gone on it yet.] chapter update. By the way I think these are best enjoyed with this song: 

Cody Carson:

"Congratulations Y/n!"

"Yeah, you deserved it!"

"Hope you get the job you always wanted!"

It was day after the graduation at my graduation party, and sweet gestures and kind words were swirling around me so fast, that I felt like I was in a tornado. It was taking everything in my power to keep me from going crazy. After what felt like an hour, but was really only fifteen minutes, I finally could escape the crowd and head home.

And by home, I meant LA. I couldn't do it. I could put what Cody did to me behind me after I got that phone call from Zach last night.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? It's Zach. You gotta come to LA as soon as possible."

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"Is everything ok? Of course everything is okay! Why else would I be calling you at one in the morning in the backyard? NO, it's not okay!"

"Ok, sorry! What's wrong?"

"It's Cody. He's been getting too obsessed with the band."

"And I'm supposed to be worried? I'm sure you guys can manage-"

"His panic attacks are getting worse."

"Worse? But he hasn't had one in like forever! Are you saying they came back?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! You gotta come now!"

"Alright, but I have a graduation party tomorrow. I'll leave as soon as it's done."

"You better hurry. I'm not sure he can hold on much longer."

"Yes he can. I know him. He'll be okay."

"Whatever you say."

I reached their house in a few hours and I bolted out of my car. I slammed my fist into the door and was quickly dragged inside by Dan. "Perfect timing." He mumbled.

"Where is he?" I said, trying to bite back the tears.

"Upstairs, having another panic attack." Maxx replied and shoved me upstairs and into his pitch black room.

I took a tentative step forward and almost face planted into clothes. "Crap Cody!"

"Y/n? Y/N! HELP! I CAN'T BREATHE!" I heard the sound of a heavy thud and Cody scrambling towards my shadow. He must've fallen out of bed.

I scooped him into my arms and ran my fingers through his hair. "Shh. Cody, it's going to be ok. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it I swear! Please forgive me, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." He cried into my chest and I put a finger on his lips to silence him. He looked up at me with what I could assume were the saddest eyes in the world.

"Shh. I already forgave you. Just sleep and everything will be okay when you awake, ok?" I assured him.

He nodded and I softly cried to his steady breathing. I kissed his forehead and mumbled in his hair, "I will never let your demons hurt you again my Hero."

Maxx Danziger:

"It's him." Matt Wentworth (A/N from Our Last Night. You should check them out. They're really good.) said and I looked up from my phone.

"He's here? Why? How'd he know where to find me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "We're friends too."

"So? He doesn't know we're friends." I gestured.

"Maybe he's here to apologize." He suggested, flopping onto the couch next to me.

I laughed. "Yeah, sure." I got up as the doorbell rang and opened the door, my arms crossed over my chest. "Can I help you?"

He bit his lip and then started talking very fast. "It was Pistol. She tore up all my photos and I was a fool to think it was you who did it. I was an even bigger moron to even dream you would answer my calls, texts or even tweets-"

"Tweets?" I mumbled during his ramble.

"-all I'm trying to say is I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to push you away like that. Honest. You mean the world to me and to think I was such an idiot to throw that all away over a stupid misunderstanding. I'm not expecting you to take me back, but at least you listened to my apology rant. Just say the word and I'll leave forever and never look back. I promise. Just know it'll break my heart if you do. But I won't fight it. Honest; you have the right to turn me away."

I put my hands up to stop him. "Ok, ok. I get the message. But first answer me this: how'd you know I was here?"

He gave a nervous laugh, "Well, Matt tweeted you were here."

I whipped my head around. "MATT!" I yelled.

"And Trevor. And Woody. And Tim." Maxx added.

"Really?! This band can't keep a freakin secret!" I threw my hands in the air, exasperated.

Maxx laughed, but stopped when I looked at him. He gulped before saying, "So am I forgiven?"

I glanced back at Matt and said, "What do you think Matt?"

He shrugged. "I'd take him back."

I looked back at Maxx and smiled. "Sure. Why not? You may be a fool, moron, and idiot. But you're MY fool, moron, and idiot. And I wouldn't have it any other way." I kissed him before taking his hand and letting him lead me to the car.

Zach DeWall:

It was gone. Everything of his. Everything he touched, every picture of him, everything with his scent was gone. Now, now it was an empty dorm. Gabby was already gone, off to pursue a life in the engineering field with her significant other in tow. It was up to me now to lock up and return the key to the landlord.

I looked around the rather cozy dorm for the last time and sighed. It really wasn't a bad little place. I got my work done and I met an awesome new friend who I would most definitely be keeping in touch with. But this was it. I felt like now, I needed to grow up and be an adult. I was just disheartened that I would be doing it, alone.

I shook my head. No, Zach wasn't important anymore. He never was. It has always been me, myself, and I. And Zach.

"NO!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"I see. I guess I'll get out of your way then." That voice. That all too familiar voice. Before I knew what was happening, I had dropped my bag, whipped around, and launched myself into the biggest hug of my life.

Realizing what I was doing, I pulled away and regained my composure. "You came back." I tried to sound bored and detached, but my voice came out a little strained.

"I did. I wanted to see how you were holding up." He explained, taking a quick glance around the now empty dorm. "I was going to help you move out, but I guess you kinda beat me to it."

I gave a weak chuckle. "Yeah, I guess I kinda did."

"Well, I should go." He turned to leave.

Despite my better judgement, I touched his arm. He turned to look at me and I gave him the most sincere look I could muster without bursting into tears. "Stay."

He smiled, a true, genuine, Zach DeWall smile. "Of course. Anything for you Angel."

I smiled; really smiled. A smile I haven't smiled in days. But I quickly got serious and started stumbling over my words, as they came out in a rather garbled mess. "Now, I'm not sure it's going to work out in the first few days. We're both going to need to pull each other's weight, but after we can get through the whole awkwardness and everything, I'm sure we'll be fine. But you need to contribute. I can't do all this work on my own and I cer-"

He cut me off with his most loving kiss I had ever received. "I will do whatever it takes to make this relationship work again."

I gave a small smirk. "I wasn't just talking about the relationship." He gave me a confused look and I laughed. "I'm talking about living together! I'm not doing all the housework DeWall! You gotta do your fair share too."

He laughed. "Of course. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Dan Clermont:

I was leaning against my window, trying not to cry again. I picked up the padlock in front of me and turned it over in my hands. I sighed and threw it at the window, making the glass shudder.

I was mad. Mad that my parents took me away. Mad because my parents caught me while I was trying to sneak out. Mad that they made me take online courses until I was basically in tears because I felt so stupid. Mad because I was sure Dan was fooling around with another girl. Mad because I had no access to the outside world. Mad because my whole world was nothing but a memory at this point.

What I wouldn't give to be with him again. To be free at the very LEAST! Even if I never saw Dan again, I would do anything to leave this place. I could start over and make a new name for myself. Maybe I would go visit Dan a few years down the road. Maybe meet his wife and kids and dogs or cats.

I picked up the padlock again. No, I wasn't going to settle on visiting. I was going to be that lucky girl with him. I looked out the window and sighed. "Soon Clermont, soon."

Later that night, I slid one of my mother's bobby pins she hid from me into the lock. After fumbling it around for a bit, I opened the lock. I slid out the window and dropped to the ground. I quickly snuck around to the front of the house and headed down the street. Before long, I was at my neighbors used car lot. I noticed that my neighbor was still in, probably trying to escape his cheating wife and keep his alcoholic secret a secret.

I walked up to him and simply said, "I need a car."

Without a word, he threw me a key and I went out to the lot. I was surprised to see he gave me the key to the best car on the lot: 2013 blue Camaro. Opening the car door, I started it up, and took off to LA like a bullet.

I was there in no time and knocked sharply on the door. The door opened to reveal Maxx Danziger himself. I smiled cheekily at him and his slack jaw expression.

"Y/n?" He yelled and he was soon joined by Cody, Zach, and Dan.

Before I could say a word Dan had me in his arms and kept repeating I love you through his tears. I started bawling too and I swear on my life the other guys were tearing up as well.

"But how'd you escape?" Dan asked, pulling away to wipe my tears.

"Picked a lock and stole a car. You know, juvenile crap." We all laughed and he kissed me.

"Never leave me again." He breathed.

Before I could respond, he showed me two perfect restraining orders. I gave a weak laugh with a joyful smile on my face. I kissed him and whispered, "Never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 18
COVER: @queen150791 *Sequel to "Will You?"* Being with the person of your dreams and living with one of your best friends is something most peopl...
42.7K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
100K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
204K 1.5K 59
reader x male love interest -crush imagines -boyfriend imagines -requests are OPEN! -wont write smut tho