baby bellinger / corey seager

By seagerfever

"baby watching you break is like going through hell" trigger warning: contains and/or mentions: eating disor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
imagines book
25
26
PLEASE READ AND WATCH
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
sequel
SEQUEL IS UP

21

3.6K 50 19
By seagerfever

The boys came back from their road trip with another series sweep under their belts. I had just gotten done with a pitching lesson and was heading to the airport to pick Corey and Cody up.

Cody had told the team and coaches about Nicole and his decision to raise the kid. They all supported him and said they'd do whatever they could to help out.

    "Have you guys told your dad yet?" Corey asked once they were both in the car.

   Cody shook his head. "Not yet. He's coming down this weekend for Cloe's first games of the season so I'll tell him then."

   "How do you think he'll react?"

    "I think he'll be a little disappointed that I'm gonna be a dad at 21 but I think he'll be proud that I actually stepped up to do it."

    "How do you think your dad would react if I got you pregnant?" Corey turned and asked me with a smirk on his face.

    "He'd kill you if I hadn't already." Cody replied for me. "Corey I swear to god if you impregnate my sister I will personally smash your balls with a line drive."

    "I'm pretty sure you have to have sex to impregnate someone." Corey said with a chuckle.

I slapped his across the chest. "If you keep complaining about not getting it you defiantly will not be getting it." I said playfully and giving him an eyebrow raise.

   "I never complained!" He threw his hands up in surrender. "I am perfectly fine with waiting until you're ready."

   I smiled at him quickly before turning my eyes back on the road. "Are we still going to the carnival later?" I asked after a while.

   Corey nodded. "Yup. And I hope you don't mind, I invited Joc. He's been really down about girls since he and Kelsey split up a few months ago. Could you invite one of your friends to hang out with him?"

   Friends? I don't have very many of those.

   "If I can find one." I said truthfully with a laugh. I thought about it for a while and decided to invite Zurie. She was going to be our teams new shortstop (once I convinced her) and she was someone I was pretty close with since she just moved into the complex next to mine.

I waited until we got back to my place to call her. "Good morning sunshine!" I said cheerfully when she picked up. Even though it was 12pm I knew she was probably still asleep before I had called her. She really likes to sleep in.

I told her about Corey and I's plans to go to the carnival and invited her to come with. I told her we had a special surprise date for her but didn't tell her it was Joc. She knew who Joc Pederson was since she was just as big of a baseball fan as I was.

She was reluctant about the blind date at first but eventually gave in. We agreed to meet at an icecream shop downtown at around 4pm.

   Corey made lunch that he wanted me to eat but I skipped it since I was actually planning on eating icecream later.

   While the boys ate, I got in the shower to wash off my body since it felt gross after all the sweating I did at my pitching lesson.

   I wrapped a towel around my hair and body and walked into my room where-surprise- Corey was laying on the bed waiting for me. I grabbed undergarments and made him turn so I could put them on.

   I wrapped my towel around me again once they were on because I didn't like people seeing my body in general.

"We're meeting for ice-cream first?" Corey asked once I was dressed.

I nodded. "Yea. I invited Zurie for Joc."

"I like Zurie. I think he'll like her." I nodded again, agreeing with him.

"Hopefully it won't be too much for her though. She's told you how she gets with dates."

"Joc's a good guy. He'd never do what that guy did to Zurie."

"I know that. But Zurie doesn't. It's just like how I was afraid to accept the fact that I liked you for all those days we had spent together after the whole almost getting raped thing. It's something you keep with you. It's scary."

   He grabbed my hand and pulled me so that I fell on the bed next to him. I laughed while he wrapped me in his arms, lacing his fingers with mine. "I know it's scary for you, that's why I'm here. You never have to worry about him again." He said softly, leaving a gentle kiss on my temple.

   I looked up and smiled at him. We locked eyes and he returned my smile before laying down and pulling me with him.

We stayed like that until it was time to leave. He helped me fix my hair since it had become nappy from laying on the pillows and helped him gel his back before we left my room.

We said bye to Cody before going down to the parking lot and getting in Corey's truck which I had no idea had been parked outside my complex the whole time they were gone.

Downtown wasn't far but LA traffics a bitch so it took us more almost 20 minutes to get to the icecream shop.

   We sat down at a table that Joc was already saving and waited for Zurie.

   When we finally saw her pull in, we greeted her at the door. Joc got extremely flirtatious with her which I was happy for, but I made a mental note to keep him in check and not let him make her super uncomfortable. I know that's not at all something he would intentionally do, but he doesn't know everything she's been through, so he might not know if she's uncomfortable.

    Zurie and I got the boys orders from them and walked to the counter to order everything. I got Cody a large rocky road and and Joc a large cotton candy swirl. Zurie ordered a medium chocolate and I ordered a small vanilla.

Almost right after we got back to the table, Joc got a text. He looked at his phone and his eyes looked like they were popping out of his head.

   He scooted his chair back and stood up. "I have to go. My brother is in the hospital from a car accident. Gosh, I hate bad timing..." He said before turning to Zurie. "I'm sorry Zurie."

"No it's fine." Zurie said, standing up also. "I think I'm going to go too. I have a lot of work to do at home and I think my moms coming over later."

"Okay text me when you get home so I know you made it." I said to her.

"Okay I will."

"Would you like me to walk you to your car?" Joc asked her.

She replied with a yes in a shaky voice and the two of them started walking out. "Wait Joc!" I yelled and he turned. "Which brother is it?"

"Tyger. He said he's fine though, he just needs some stitches." I nodded in response and watched them walk out.

They got to Zurie's car before stopping and chatting for a while. I wonder what they were talking about.

"They looked cute together." Corey said, breaking my thoughts.

I nodded in agreement. "Yea they did. Did you tell him?"

"Yea. I just needed to make sure he was careful with her and I knew he would be if he knew what happened."

I nodded again. "Can we still go to the carnival?" I begged.

Corey laughed before pecking my lips. "Of course we can still go."

I smiled and snuggled into him. We made small conversation while we finished our ice cream and talked about my games this weekend which luckily, he could make since they were all earlier in the day.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, standing up and throwing our ice cream trash away.

I nodded and followed him out to his truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 15
UNFINISHED
40.5K 1K 60
Viv Yelich has been in the shadows her whole life, in the shadow of her mother and father's successful careers, in the shadow of her perfect sister...
25K 156 24
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™–π™§π™š π™¨π™€π™’π™š π™Žπ™˜π™§π™šπ™–π™’ π™žπ™’π™–π™œπ™žπ™£π™šπ™¨ π™π™π™šπ™§π™š π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™—π™š: β€’π™Žπ™’π™ͺ𝙩 ‒𝙁𝙑π™ͺ𝙛𝙛 β€’π˜Όπ™£π™œπ™¨π™© β”Šβ”Šβ”Šβ”Šβ‹† βœ§γ€€ γ€€ Β· γ€€ βœ§γ€€βœ΅ β”Šβ”Šβ”Šβ˜† *γ€€γ€€ * ⋆ β”Šβ”Š...
87.6K 872 28
~~Completed~~ You and best friend go to a Los Angeles Dodgers game and you end up bumping into Number 35. Is it a dream?