The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

Broken.

1.5K 48 2
By trottinghorsess

LOCKS POV

"Who are you talking to?" i take my head out of my hands.

"El" Justin walks off.

"It's all gonna be okay Lock" Aaron wipes away his tears.

"Fuck off" I stand up and keep my distance.

Then six guys walk out of the black suv and walk towards us. the guys and i pull out our guns.

"Whoa" a guy walks up to me. We lower our guns and i look at him with a stern face. "I'm guessing you're the leader?" he asks and i ignore. He sighs before saying "I'm Jacob, and i'm the leader of the Dodgers Gang"

That's the number one gang!! The guys gulp and Maximus growls.

"I'm Lock and this is my team" i turn to the guys then back to him.

"Nice job you did out there, defeated the second biggest gang with only five people and a dog" he says impressively.

"It was six" i sigh.

"I'm sorry kid. It sucks, but we have to move on" he says.

"You didn't know him like we did" i growl.

"Lock" the guys say like they wanted to cry.

"Listen, you guys are really good..." he pauses and looks at the five guys behind him "wanna join our gang?" he looks at me and the guys.

I turn around to the guys and see them just as confused.

"No were good, but thanks" i say as i put my hands in my pockets.

"Alright then, call us if you never need help which i'm sure you won't need since you guys are strong" he chuckles and hands me a card. I scan it then put it in my pocket.

"Right" i look up at him.

"See you later kid" he waves and walks off with his friends.

"Fuck was that?" Justin walks up

"He wanted us to join their gang" i look over to the spot uncle Keth is.

"Where do you wanna bury him?" Colin sniffles.

"There's a huge oak tree down the road" i avoid eye contact.

"Let's do it" Brandon sighs.

ELENAS POV

"What?!" I shout over the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I hear Lock say in the background.

"El" Justin says and I hear him walking "yea.... u-uh" he sniffles.

"Justin calm down ok? Everything will be okay, when I get home you're guaranteed a huge hug" I smile even though he can't see me.

"Thanks El... someone shot him in the c-chest" Justin starts to cry.

"Im so so sorry Justin... just please don't cry, I know it hurts so much to witness this, but Justin you need to stay strong..." I say in a soft voice.

"Y-yea thanks El..." he pauses "hey I need to go... I'll tell the pilot to call you once they arrived and we're gonna be there to pick you up tomorrow when the jet lands" before I could say anything he hangs up.

"Hey Elena?" Caroline walks in.

"Hey love" I smile holding back the fact that I wanted to sit here and cry.

"Wanna come color with me?" she smiles.

"Sure!" I take her little hand and she leads me to a table with coloring books on it.

"Hey guys!" Sarah sits in front of us.

"Hey! We're going to leave tonight, the pilot's gonna call me once they arrived and we're off!" I say.

"Great, so everything is over?" she asks.

"Uh... yea" I look down.

"What's wrong?" she looks at me.

"Keth he uh..." I say then look at Caroline smiling as she colors.

"No..." she gets out her seat.

"Y-yea..." I look at her.

"Oh my gosh" she covers her mouth.

"I am so sorry" my eyes fill with tears but I hold them back.

"I'll be in my room if you need me" she runs off.

"We're going home tonight?" Caroline looks up at me and I smile and nod.

"Yay!!" she gets out from her chair and runs to pack her stuff.

We finally land and the door slowly opens. It's pitch black, but I'm the first one out and see the guys already standing at the end of the stairs. I run down and immediately pull them into huge hug.

"It's okay" I say softly.

"It fucking hurts" Aaron sniffles.

"I know guys... I promise it'll get better" I rub their back and they pull out of the hug.

"BRANNY!!" Caroline runs off the stairs and jumps into his arms. Brandon hugs her tightly and kisses her forehead.

"Hey Carrie!" he laugh and plays with her hair.

"Mommy said we can see each other more!!" Caroline smiles. Brandon stands their with shock on his face and looks at Sarah.

"Thank the pretty girl over there" Sarah points to me and smiles.

"Thank you so damn much El!!" he cries and nuzzles his head into Caroline's shoulder as he cries. I smile then look over to the guys.

"Where's Hoodie?" I say looking around.

"He's meeting us up here, he should be here any minute" Justin says and I nod.

After 10 minutes of waiting Hoodies black lamborghini pulls up and once he closes the door I run up to him and hug him. He's surprised at first, but once he notices it's me he pulls me into a tight hug.

"He's dead Butterfly and it's all my fault" he cries onto my shoulder.

Last time Lock cried was when he rescued me from that gang. It pains me so damn much seeing him cry and feel sad.

"It is not your fault Lock, do not blame any of this on you. Baby it's gonna be okay I promise you" I run my fingers through the back of his hair. I wrap my other arm tightly around his back.

"It is my fault, if I didn't invite him over none of his would've happened" he puts his hand on the back of my head and sobs into my shoulder which was really damped already.

"Stop blaming yourself. I blame myself for my parents death for the longest time, but babe it isn't easy to grieve when you blame yourself. It's. Not. Your. Fault" I say word for word to reassure him.

"The only thing left to my mom is dead" he says coldly.

"No he's not gone, he's always here watching over you" I smile.

"I just-" he pauses. I know he doesn't want to talk so I'm not going to make him.

"Shhh" I say softly as I rub his back and the hair on the base of his neck.

"I love you" he passionately kisses me and I kiss back.

"I love you too" I smile and we go back to hugging.

We stand like this for 20 twenty minutes before Maximus breaks us apart.

"Hi baby!" I kneel down and pet him as he licks my face and barks.

"Ready to go?" Lock says distantly. I don't want to loose him... ever. I'm not letting this keep Lock from being his mean...sweet self.

"Yea" I smile.

"Come on!" Lock signals the guys to come over here.

We drive home and head up to our rooms. Lock and I brush our teeth and change into our pajamas. I put my hair in a messy bun and lay down with Maximus at my feet.

"Hey Butterfly?" Lock says as he lays next to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Yea?" I put my hand around his.

"If I'm ever mean to you, disrespect you, or push you away... please promise me you know I don't mean it and come back to me" he says low.

"Of course I will" I say soft.

I wake up on Lock chest and his peaceful breathing. I go to wiggle my way out of his arms but I'm stopped by him groaning.

"Where are you going?" he asks in the sexiest morning voice ever.

"To cook breakfast" I smile and he lets me go.

"I'll be down there in a minute" he sits up and I nod before walking downstairs.

I cook eggs and bacon for everyone and put it on their plate with a glass of water. I set it down on the tables and shout for them to come down. Suddenly a group of footsteps run down the stairs and I see the guys their with huge grins on their faces.

"What?" I chuckle.

"Made it down without Lock tripping us" Colin says making a yes! fist and I laugh.

"Thanks for the breakfast El" they sit down and start eating. Lock walks down the stairs with Maximus and takes a seat.

"Of course" I smile and sit down next to Lock.

"You know, you and Lock could have the same nickname" Aaron says as he eats his bacon and I look at him confused.

"Yea, like if we talked like L, it's pronounced the same as El!" Justin laughs.

"You guys are going to be the death of me" I chuckle and they laugh expect for Lock. He's just sitting there poking his bacon with his fork.

"Hey Lock...?" Brandon says and Lock looks up.

"Yea?" Lock looks at him.

"Your nose is bleeding..." Aaron points at his nose.

Lock looks at them confused them looks down to touch for blood.

"Shit" Lock stands up and goes into the kitchen to wipe it off.

"How are you bleeding?" I look at them confused.

"His nose bleeds when he's really stressed" Justin clenches his jaw and Lock sits back down.

"I'm fine guys" he reassures them and eats his bacon.

We all look at each other with concerned faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.2K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
19.8K 342 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
1.9K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...