Broken || Draco X Reader (Fin...

By dracoXreaders

Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 20... More

A/N
1 ~ an interesting train ride
2 ~ Malfoy?
3 ~ Neville
4 ~ give it back
5 ~ Fears
6 ~ Hogsmeade
7 ~ Sirius Black
8 ~ DADA with Snape?!
9 ~ I'll be ready
10 ~ daddy's boy
11 ~ Buckbeak...
12 ~ the Grim attacks!
13 ~ Peter Pettigrew
14 ~ hospital wing
15 ~ Meeting some parents
16 ~ the Weasleys
17 ~ the trip
18 ~ Cedric...
19 ~ official
20 ~ Triwizard Tournament!
21 ~ unforgivable curses
Half a year on wattpad (face reveal)
22 ~ worries
23 ~ weird feelings
24 ~ the kiss...
25 ~ can't we forget this?
26 ~ friends
27 ~ the accident
28 ~ our secret
29 ~ home
30 ~ Books
31 ~ the Order
32 ~ back to Hogwarts
33 ~ Umbridge
34 ~ detention?
35 ~ I'll consider it
36 ~ professor Trelawney
37 ~ Dumbledore's army
38 ~ what's the D.A?!
39 ~ I...hate...you
40 ~ I'm fine
41 ~ the note
42 ~ the Astronomy tower
44 ~ you shouldn't have said anything..
1K followers
45 ~ something was off..
46 ~ someone else
47 ~ we need to talk
48 ~ promise
49 ~ Christmas party
50 ~ worst day ever
51 ~ uhm.. hi
52 ~ I don't trust Pansy
53 ~ We need to talk
54 ~ this isn't you
55 ~ obliviate
56 ~ letter
57 ~ they're coming (Important A/N)
58 ~ London
59 ~ Regulus Arcturus Black
60 ~ we'll see
61 ~ the ministry
62 ~ go
63 ~ parents
64 ~ I know..
65 ~ Luna?!
66 ~ GO!
67 ~ is this okay?
68 ~ breakfast?
69 ~ Voldemort
70 ~ fire
100K
71 ~ the boat house
72 ~ I hate you!
73 ~ you did it (not the end)
74 ~ strong
75 ~ move on
76 ~ happiness
77 ~ punch
78 ~ cliff
79 ~ just leave me alone
80 ~ no regrets
81 ~ I thought you approved
82 ~ Longbottom
83 ~ graduated
84 ~ all you ever wanted (the end)
Thank you!
2 year anniversary

43 ~ fight

11.6K 449 729
By dracoXreaders

You walked towards the D.A. You and Draco were together again and he promised he's never complaint about you being in the D.A ever again. You walked into the room of requirement and everyone was already busy.

'Hi guys.' You smiled as Ron, Hermione and Harry walked over to you.

'We need to have a word with you.' Hermione said.

'Uhm.. alright? What?' You asked.

They pulled you further away from the others.

'We think it's best if you leave the D.A.' Harry said.

'Leave the D.A?! This is because of Draco, isn't it? You guys are absolutely terrible! I'm not leaving.'

'Yes you are Y/N! We can't have you discussion all of this with Malfoy!' Harry hissed.

'I thought you guys were my friends! What happened with that?!' You asked.

'We are we just can't risk it.' Ron spoke. 'The other don't know yet.'

'You're planning on telling them?! You guys are mental.'

'We're trying to protect the D.A.' Hermione stated.

You stared at her in disbelieve.

'I am a part of the D.A! I signed in for this, It was even partly my idea!'

'Calm down Y/N.' Harry whispered.

'Don't you tell me to calm down, Potter!'

He looked at you and couldn't believe you said Potter.

'Potter?! What are you, Malfoy?! That dude has a bad influence on you. Get. Out.'

He was definitely angry at you. You crossed your arms.

'I thought you guys were better then this. I am deeply disappointed. You guys should know better then to judge me on someone I like.'

You turned around and walked away. You sighed as you wondered the corridors and saw Draco talking with his friends and Umbridge further along. You waited for them to finish and then walked over to Draco.

'Oh..  hi honey! Didn't you have that meeting?' He asked.

'They kicked me out of the D.A because I like you.' You sighed.

'What? Seriously?'

'I think they think that I tell you everything and that you'll rat on us.' You sighed.

Draco hugged you and you hugged him back.

'I'm fine.' You said. 'Believe me.'

'Are you sure? You were so happy that you got to do something good.'

'I know.. but I'm sure.'

Draco grabbed your hand.

'Let's do something fun!' He smiled.

You walked through the corridors towards the forest. You walked in and held Draco's hand tightly. You enjoyed the warm sun on your face and started humming the Hogwarts school song.

'Seriously?' Draco grinned.

'What? It's nice.' You laughed.

'You say that: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts is a nice lyric?' He laughed.

'That you never sing along isn't my fault.' You grinned.

'I just don't like the song.'

'Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, teach us something please.' You started.

'Y/N, please don't.' Draco sighed.

'Whether we are old and bald, or young with scabby knees.' You continued to sing.

'How do you even know the lyrics without Dumbledore pointing it out?' Draco asked.

'Our heads could do with filling, with some interesting stuff. For now they're bare and full of air, dead flies and bits of fluff.' You want and laughed at the same time as Draco tried to cover your mouth with his hands.

'Stop it Draco!' You laughed and you pushed his hands away.

'Watch it.' Draco laughed as he pulled you towards him so you wouldn't trip over a rock.

You looked at Draco and smiled before kissing him.

'Oh.. so ye two are a thin' now?' 

You pulled back and saw Hagrid.

'Uhm... no.. I mean yes... I mean yes but nobody knows.' You quickly said.

'Never saw that one comin', ye know with yer parents an' stuff.'

'Because I'm a muggleborn?' You asked.

Hagrid was quiet for a while.

'Yes! That's what I meant.. I have to go.'

He quickly left. You sighed and continued walking again.

'What's up?' Draco asked.

'Everyone is acting so weird when I bring my parents up. Even my own parents.. That's how bad this is.'

'Don't you worry about it.' Draco smiled. 'It'll all be fine. I promise.'

'Yeah, You can say that because you know what the hell is up with my parents, and you're not telling me.' You sighed.

'It's nothing for you to worry about. Not now at least. Can't we just enjoy this day?'

You sighed and looked at Draco. You grabbed his hand and showed him a small smile.

'There you go! Much better.' He smiled.

You continued your walk. When you came out of the forest you saw Hermione, Ron and Harry looking around. Draco kissed your cheek.

'I have to go, I'll see you later okay.'

Seeing that you were still keeping this secret, Draco had no choice but to leave. You sighed and tried to avoid Harry, Hermione and Ron but they were clearly looking for you. The second they saw you they hurried over to you.

'Go away.' You sighed.

'Y/N, wait.' Hermione said and she grabbed your wrist.

You turned around with a deadly look on your face.

'Listen, we just-'

'No! You guys just listen to me! Me and... You know, broke up because I refused yo leave the D.A! I was so happy that I finally could do something with my life. Do something good for a change and now I'm back with him and now it's suddenly a problem?! You guys are insane. Thank you so much for showing me how you really feel and think about me.'

You turned around and stormed off again. Not willing to listen to them. You couldn't believe this was happening.

-

That evening during dinner you didn't listen to anything you "friends" had to say. You just ate and tried to block out their voices. You stared over at the slytherin table and saw Draco. Right at that moment Neville sat down in front of you. You sighed and focussed back on your plate.

'Listen Y/N.. I tried to get you back into the D.A.. I know you might not expect that, but whether you date.. him or not. I just want you to know that you're still my friend and a part of the D.A in my eyes.' Neville said.

'Thank you Neville. That's very kind.' You said.

'Neville, we told you not to talk to her until we did.' Harry sighed.

'O my god!' You exclaimed. 'Are you forbidding Neville to talk to me?! Don't you think you're all a little out of line here?!'

'Stop taking everything out of context Y/N!' Harry sighed.

'You're literally saying: Neville, we told you not to talk to her until we did. How can I take that out of context?!'

'We didn't forbid him! We asked him not to!'

'We told you not to talk to her is different from we asked you not to talk to her. But okay, if you say that I pull it out of context, what ever. I don't even want to waste my time on this.'

You ignored what ever they said to you and just continued eating.

'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST ANSWER Y/N!' Hermione yelled through the great hall. Everyone looked at the two of you.

'Excuse me? What gives you the right to yell at me like that?' You asked, trying to keep your cool.

'Well if you don't answer, I need to get your attention some how.'

'That doesn't me you have to turn into a megaphone. But, I feel no intention to answer you at all at this point so please just ask me again later. When you're not acting like a simple bitch.' You hissed.

You heard some slytherin laugh at your comment. Hermione looked at you and couldn't believe you said that.

'Yes I just said that and no I don't regret it.' You said while getting up and leaving the great hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 12.5K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...
158K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
6.4K 160 21
A Dramione Fanfiction that takes place in 6th year. Hermione must learn to fly if she wants to get on with a career. Harry and Ron are too busy, and...
1.1M 45.2K 74
A postwar fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, and no one understands him the way Draco Malfoy does. One apologetic letter written by Draco will ch...