13 ~ Peter Pettigrew

You froze to the spot and breathed heavily. You looked at him and a small smirk crossed his face.

'Look at that... and who do we have here?' He asked.

You swallowed and coughed.

'Y-Y/N Y-Y/L...' you stuttered and you stepped back a bit.

'Y/N Y/L? Didn't know you were still alive.' He spoke while grabbing your chin and moving your head a bit so he could look at it closely. 'Your father's eyes... mothers hair... mothers lips... been a while hasn't it?'

'M-My parents a-are muggles. You can't know them.' You spoke while getting your chin from his grib.

You took another step back and couldn't believe he just touched you.

'Muggles?! Dear n-'

You haired a sound coming from downstairs.

'Sit down and don't say a word!' He hissed.

You sat down besides Ron and looked at him. He held Scabbers tightly. The footsteps came closer and the door opened. You saw Harry and Hermione. You looked at them.

'Ron, Y/N! You're okay!' Hermione spoke while hurrying towards the two of you.

'The dog? Where is it?' Harry asked.

'Harry! It's a trap!' Ron spoke.

'He's the dog! He's an animagus!' You hissed while pointing at Sirius who was hiding behind the door.

Harry and Ron slowly turned around and Sirius looked at them. He shut the door and slowly stepped forwards. Hermione pulled Harry behind her and you got up and positioned yourself next the her.

'If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!' Hermione hissed.

'No, only one will die tonight.' Sirius said.

'Then it'll be you!' Harry spoke while pushing Hermione aside and grabbing Sirius by the throat. He worked him to the ground and sat down on top of him while pointing his wand at him. Sirius laughed.

'Are you going to kill me Harry?' He asked while laughing.

Then the door opened and Lupin stormed in. You looked at him. What was he doing here?!

'Expelliarmus!' He hissed and Harry's wand fell to the floor.

Harry got up and hurried back towards you guys.

'Professor-'

'Shush.' Hermione said.

'Well, well Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?' Lupin spoke. 'Finally the flesh reflects the madness within.' He continued while still pointing his wand at Sirius.

'Well you would know all about the madness within, wouldn't you?' Sirius asked.

Sirius lowered his wand and smiled. He helped Sirius up.

'Professor-'

'Shush.' Hermione spoke again.

They hugged and you stared at the scene. You slowly stepped forwards.

'I found him!' Sirius spoke.

'I know.'

'It's him!'

'I understand.'

'Let kill him!' Sirius hissed.

'No! I trusted you!' You yelled at him.

Hermione walked towards you.

'Me too! And all this time you've been his friend!' She hissed.

'He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes.' You explained.