32 ~ back to Hogwarts

'Who's going to sleep with who?' Hermione asked.

'Maybe it's best if I sleep with Harry...' you started.

'Why don't we just do: boy with boy, girls with girls.'

'Well actually I'm sharing a room with Ginny and all the beds are full.' Hermione spoke.

'I have a single bedroom.' Ron spoke. 'But I'm afraid you don't want to come in there... it's a mess.'

You looked at Harry.

'I mean... would you mind if I'd share with you?' You asked.

'O-Of course not.' Harry grabbed his stuff and you led him to the room.

He put his stuff away and sat down on his bed.

'Tomorrow is the hearing...' He sighed.

'You'll be fine. You had a perfect reason to defend yourself.'

Harry wanted to say something when a black eagle owl arrived... Draco. You smiled at got up. You grabbed the letter from his paw. You couldn't believe the owl found you.

'Who's it from?' Harry asked.

'My parents... we bought an owl.' You lied.

You opened the envelope.

Dear Y/N,

I'm good, especially now I get to see you soon! I can't wait to finally hug you. I'm sorry that things are still rough. Cedric died to prove that the dark Lord was back. Maybe it had to happen... besides, else we wouldn't have been together now. Just think about that.

Take care of yourself and remember that this bleach haired ferret loves you!

X Draco

Ps. I get it when you can't answer me now you're around those Gryffindors. Just send my owl back so I know you've read it

You smiled slightly as you put the letter away. Ron and Hermione came in.

'Harry, are you ready for tomorrow?' Hermione asked.

He nodded. Hermione smiled at you and then looked at the owl in the windowsill.

'Is that... Dracos owl?' Hermione asked.

'No, we bought an eagle owl.' You quickly spoke.

You got up.

'Go home, come on.'

The owl flew away. You closed the window and sat down on the bed. You looked at the letter and put it away.

'I'm pretty sure-'

'Why would Malfoy write me?' You asked. 

Hermione looked at you.

'I don't know.' She just spoke.

'Well then. No need to discuss this.' You smiled.

That night Harry woke you up. He was mumbling something about Cedric again. You got rubbed your eyes and looked at him.

'Harry?' You asked.

You got up and walked towards him. You kneeled down besides him and shook his shoulder. 

'Harry. Harry wake up.'

He opened his eyes and breathed heavily.

'Don't worry... it was just a dream.' You spoke comforting. 'Are you alright?'

'I'm fine..' He spoke. 'Thanks you... for waking me up.'

'Don't worry about it.' You smiled.