29 ~ home

Your stuff was brought towards the train and you started heading towards the platform. You saw Draco walked towards you. You started walking slower so you'd be at the end of the crowd. You passed him a small smile and Draco grabbed your arm and pulled you into the broom closet.

'That was unnecessary.' You sighed.

'It is necessary.' He spoke before kissing you.

You kissed him back and he placed a hand on your cheek. After a while he pulled back.

'Else I couldn't say goodbye to my favorite mudblood.'

You blushed and kissed his again very shortly.

'You'll write me, right? In secret.'

'Of course I will! So... have a nice holiday. I'll see you in a few weeks.'

You hugged Draco and he hugged you back. He kissed the top of your head and you stepped back.

'Bye beauty.' He smiled before walking out of the closet.

You waited for a while and when you heard almost nothing you stepped out. You hurried through the corridors into the train. You started looking for your friends. You got into the carriage and they looked at you.

'Hi guys.' You smiled at Hermione, Ron and Harry.

'Hi Y/N.'

Harry shoved over and you sat down besides him. You looked at the floor and thought about Draco. You couldn't believe that you were his girlfriend! A smile crossed your face.

'Y/N... we have to talk about something.' You looked up and looked at Hermione.

'Sure. What's up?' You smiled.

'Cedric... the guy you loved.... died and you seem to be doing fine. It's worrying.' Harry spoke.

'What do you mean? I can't be happy? Is that it? I should just sit here and pray that he comes back? I'm doing fine... he cheated on me.'

'How did you find out? With who?' Ron asked.

'Cho... and someone told me.' You spoke.

'And who's this someone?' Hermione asked.

'I wasn't allowed to tell anyone.' You spoke.

You looked through the window.

'But still... he died. You cared for him. You were devastated and now you're fine... even happy. Something is wrong here.' Hermione spoke.

You sighed and moved your hand through your hair. You looked at Hermione.

'I'm fine. Nothing is wrong.' You spoke before getting up.

'Anyone wants some candy?' You asked.

The boys shook their heads. You looked at Hermione

'I'll join you.' Hermione said.

She walked with you.

'What's wrong? There is definitely something you're not telling us.'

Draco passed you and Hermione. You had eye contact for a moment and when Hermione wasn't looking he passed you a smile.

'Does this have to do with-'

'No it has nothing to do with anyone or anything. Hermione please, I'm just doing fine.'

You walked towards the trolley.

'Some chocolate frogs please.' You spoke.

The lady handed you some and you walked back. Hermione didn't order anything. You stepped into the carriage.