45 ~ something was off..

The atmosphere in the house hadn't been at its best. You were almost about to go to the sixth year. You sighed and walked down the stairs.

Draco hadn't send you any letters.. something was off. He wasn't himself. This wasn't Draco. Maybe something happened at home? You sat down on the couch and stared out of the window.

'Honey, feet off the couch.' Your mother spoke.

You sighed and put your feet on the floor.

'Don't be like this, Y/N. You have been angry at us for the entire holiday!'

'You won't even give him a chance! I thought you want to see me happy..'

'Can't you let it go?' Your father sighed as he walked into the room.

'I can't if you talk to me about it every day.'

'We didn't say anything today, darling.' Your mother said.

You sighed and got up.

'I'm upstairs if you need me.'

-

You walked through the Hogwarts express, looking for Draco. He was about to go into the prefects compartment. He was wearing his classy black suit.

You grabbed the back of his suit and pulled him with you into one of the toilets. You locked the door and turned to him.

'Someone wanted to see me.' Draco said.

He cupped your face and wanted to kiss you. You stopped him.

'Or not.. what's wrong?' He asked.

'What's wrong?! You haven't send me anything! No letter, no pictures, no nothing! What the hell is wrong with you!'

Draco covered your mouth.

'Shhhtt... you want people to hear us?' He asked.

You pished his hand away.

'Why did you forget about me?' You asked.

'I didn't forget about you. I was.. busy. It's nothing for you to worry about, honey. I'm sorry.'

'Busy? With what?' You asked.

'With the new school year. Nothing special.. I'm sorry.'

He kissed you and you kissed him back. He played with your hair before pulling back.

'I missed you.' Draco smiled.

'I missed you too. I'm sorry for over reacting.' You sighed.

'That's okay.' He smiled. 'You're cute when you're overreacting.' He smiled.

You blushed.

'I'll go out.. I'll knock on the door when the coast is clear.'

You unlocked the door and got out. You waited until there was no-one near and the  you knocked on the door. Draco got out and smiled at you. He winked and walked into the prefects compartment. You saw Harry, Ron and Hermione in a compartment. You stopped and hesitated, you decided to just continue. In another compartment you saw Neville and Luma. You knocked on the door and opened it.

'Do you mind?' You asked.

'Of course not.' Neville smiled.

You sat down besides him and smiled.

'How are you?' Neville asked.

'I'm okay.. you?' You asked.

'I'm fine!'

'How about you, Luna?' You asked.

Luna looked away from the window.

'Oh, I'm okay.' She said.

'Good.'

-

You got up and wanted to leave the train. You saw Draco's friends leave.. But Draco wasn't there. You wanted to walked with Neville who walked infront of you.. But you decided to go back into the train. You walked towards the prefects compartment. The blinds were shut.

'Draco?' You asked.

The door opened and Draco looked at you.

'What are you doing here?' Draco asked. 'What if someone sees us?' He asked.

'Everyone is gone. I saw your friends leaving. I was worried.'

Draco sighed and grabbed your hand. He pulled you out of the train, as if he was in a hurry. You actually liked holding his hand.. You never did that.. You felt like an actually couple. You smiled slightly.

'What?' Draco asked and he stopped for a moment.

You looked at your hand that was holding his.

'It's just.. we've been hiding this relationship so we haven't done much relationship stuff. Like holding hands.. it just makes me happy, sorry. It's stupid.' You sighed.

Draco looked into your eyes and kissed you while still holding your hand. You kissed him back and smiled when he pulled back.

'It's okay. You're not stupid, you'll never be stupid.'

You walked towards the gate with him and when other people would be able to see you be let your hand go. You sighed.

'Names?' Professor Flitwick asked.

'Draco Lucius Malfoy.' Draco spoke.

'Okay.'

Draco continued walking. You looked at him.

'And you?' Professor Flitwick asked.

'Y/N Y/L.' You said.

'Okay, continue.'

You walked through the gates and Draco walked away with Snape. He didn't look very happy. Something was off. He tried to act like he was okay, but something clearly wasn't.

'Your bags are okay, that way please. You missed the carriages.'

You sighed and walked into the forest. You saw Draco walking with professor Snape in front of you. You looked backwards and sa w Harry and Luna.. What were they doing here?
You decided to just continue walking.

It didn't take that long before you were there. Draco walked inside and you did too. You hurried into a broom closed to get dressed. You walked towards the Gryffindor table and sat down in front of Neville.

'Where were you, Y/N? You missed the carriages.

You glanced at the Slytherin table. Draco just sat down in his Slytherin robes. He stared at the table.

'I was waiting for someone.' You just said.

'Have you seen Harry?' Hermione asked.

'He's coming with Luna.' You answered.

At that moment Harry came in and he sat down besides Ginny. Why was he bleeding? You sighed and decided to not pay much attention to it. It chance that you would hang out with Hermione, Ron and Harry this year was small. You glanced and Draco. What in wizards name could be wrong with him?  You had to talk to him. But you couldn't.. not now. This secret relationship was getting annoying.

You couldn't hide this anymore. Your parents knew, his mother knew, Ron, Hermione, Harry and even Neville knew. Non of his friends did. Although when you saw him sitting there.. they didn't look as if they were friends. Dumbledore had started to talk but you didn't listen. You just thought about everything.

'Y/N?' Neville whispered.

You looked up.

'Yes?' You asked.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

You nodded and sighed.